Sugar's Soiree

Story Info
You blur the line between pain and pleasure.
1.1k words
3.94
16.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are bound, gagged and blindfolded, your legs delightfully spread wide for me, the sweat glistening off your breasts, belly and face and glimmering in the soft glow of candlelight. The brim of your irresistible cunt drips with the mixture of my semen, overpowering female musk and the commingling bouquet of our lechery. You are very relaxed from the wine and other elixirs as well as our previous sexual escapades and a luxurious massage.

I come to you, reveling in your scent, dizzy from the intoxicating essence of your animal aroma. I lean in to taste the juices from between your thighs as if worshiping at the altar of a goddess; kissing and sucking, gnawing through my lips and licking my way up to your breasts as you gasp in elation. Mouthing and sucking, pulling on your nipple rings with my tongue and teeth as you murmur softly, wondering what kind of radiant torture I might have in a store for you.

I fasten a nipple clamp to your left nipple as you whine slightly and pull against your bonds. But you are held tightly in place. The device consists of two clasps connected by a chain that I wrap around your shoulders, fastening it to your other nipple so that both are cinched and the chain is taut across your back, any movement causing you delicious anguish.

“You had better be still” I say.

“The more you squirm the more it will hurt.”

I pull away from you to watch you, helpless, vacillating over the other torments remaining for you. As you lay apprehensive and wriggling, something touches your face. You inhale the rich flagrance of leather and feel my crop on your cheek. Your body responds as if to electricity as I trace the whip down your body slowly, faintly, lovingly until it rests at the opening of your vagina. I press it into you as you sigh and moan, soaking the leather with your succulent fluid. I pull it out and into my mouth to savor the potent blend as you struggle and cry, more out of delight than terror as I bring the switch down, smack! on the inside of your thigh once, then again, moving closer between your legs and alternating between spanking and kissing your vulva, clit and asshole, probing you as I go.

Abandoning the lash, I start work on you in earnest, applying pressure with my mouth, excruciatingly biting and working on your labia though my lips and palpating you deeper and deeper. Two, then three-then four fingers deep inside you, until I am firmly grabbing your g spot with my middle and index finger. I Squeeze it tightly and feel it start to grow harder and harder, your breathing becoming more agitated as the nipple clamps bite into your inflamed boobs and the feeling of having to pee overwhelms you.

You try to beg me to stop through your muzzle (but you have to know I won't) as I continue to push three then four digits into you, rubbing violently and hammering deep as your heart begins to pound with desperation and need. Pulling against your bonds, your squeal of muffled torment and pleasure easily sounds though your harness as a dazzling stream of girlie ejaculate squirts onto my face. I lick my lips and try to swallow all the cherished liquid as you lay convulsing, trying to catch your breath while I contentedly lick the sweet solution from your body . . .

I let you rest for a moment . . .

I leave for a minute and return with some more toys for us to play with.

“I know you like that popsicle trick” I say.

“See if you like this one” . . .

You feel the ice cube rub against your inflamed clit and vulva as I rub it around and then implant it into you. You wince as the cold numbs you. I have a total of 10 large cubes frozen onto a leather shoe lace and I insert them into you one by one until you are full and the end of the lace sticks out of your luscious opening. I grab a candle and let the flame come close to you, running over your body; up and down your torso, over your tortured chest and back down to your engorged pussy; dripping hot wax up and down the length of your body until the candle rests right above your bud. I let the fiery oil drip on the tip, the combination of hot and cold driving your senses mad as you slither like a trapped reptile and scream through your gag, the hot wax sizzling against the iciness of your vaginal aperture. By now you are too weak to even move from the pain and euphoria and I am stiff and ready to finish you.

I untie you, grabbing you roughly by the hair. Taking off your gag and blindfold I stick my cock deep in your mouth, fucking your face furiously.

“Suck me you little slut, suck me deep.”

You choke as I pump in and out of your throat. I throw you face down on the bed as your nipple clamps continue to pull your tits I spread your cheeks, wetting your anus with my saliva, stretching you with my fingers to tongue your sensational butt hole.

“I know you want it in the ass don't you sweet bitch” I say as I work the tip of my penis into your butt.

Slowly squeezing myself all the way inside you, I begin to pound you with my cock.

“Fuck me big daddy!” you say, as I stroke back and forth.

“You love that big dick up your ass don't you?” I say, continuing to pound as I slap your bottom.

You come for the first time as I grab the leather string and pull what is left of the ice cubes out of you slowly, pounding your rectum and spanking you, as one at a time I pull the frozen remains from your body. The affliction and euphoria mingle, a divine alchemy in your synapses, taking you into an ecstacy before unknown. I groan, shooting into your ass, wrenching off the nipple clamps as I do sending a thrill of agony to coincide with your next orgasm. I detach myself as the remainder of my sticky sauce covers your exquisite buttocks. Spent, I bury my face between your cheeks, kissing and sucking the gooey quintessence from your behind and faintly kissing the oozing lips of your sugarpussy until I feel my self getting hard again . . .