Sugary Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chosak
chosak
51 Followers

Axel stopped playing pool. "No, Sugar," he tried to reason with her. "That's not why. I just don't want you to get hurt. And you're not fat!" he protested.

Sugar snorted out a laugh. "Not fat? HA! Yeah, right," she rolled her eyes at him.

"And you're not ugly. You're beautiful, Sugar! Why can't you see that?" Axel added, staring at his sister.

She looked at him for a moment but then shook her head. Sugar remained quiet. Silence.

Axel, desperate for the silence to be broken, spoke. "How was your date?" he asked, weakly attempting to change the subject a bit.

"Why do you care?" she snapped, giving him a dirty look.

"I do care, Sugar!" Axel said, tired of arguing.

"It was great. I think he really likes me," Sugar said smugly.

"Oh." Axel said. There was a tinge of disappointment in his voice. But Sugar caught it.

"I don't even know why for a minute I thought you'd be happy for me," she said blatantly.

Axel sighed, exasperated. "Sugar." He said, but Sugar kept going on and on.

"You think you're this hot ass guy who gets all the girls. In high school I'm sure I brought you down because you were always protecting your fat little sister from being made fun of..."

"Sugar!" Axel said, trying to talk.

"I was always the poor pathetic one. Axel's fat little sister. 'How did Sugar turn out so ugly, when her brother's so hot?'" Sugar continued, on the verge of tears.

Axel put down his cue and walked over to his younger sister. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.

The kiss was intense. Both of the siblings felt a surge of electricity shoot through their bodies. It lasted a few more minutes until Axel pulled back first. "Why can't you see that you're beautiful? I think you are, anyway," Axel said, frustrated, trying to make her understand. He ran the back of his fingers along her jaw line. "You're absolutely amazing and I love you."

Sugar just stared at her brother as if she was in a trance. Suddenly it all made sense; why it pissed her off when he was with Selena and everything else, too.

Wordlessly, Sugar began to kiss him again. This kiss was just as intense and passionate as the first, if not more.

In a fury of hormones, lust, a bit of jealousy, and pent up sexual tension, Axel lifted Sugar onto the pool table and nudged her backwards. He showered her with kisses all over; lips, neck, ears.

He unbuttoned her sweater and tossed it to the side then took off her shirt underneath revealing a purple lace bra. Axel sucked and bit the tender skin along her neck. Sugar thoroughly enjoyed this. The little whimpers coming from her mouth proved this.

Axel reached behind her and unhooked her bra then tossed that to the side. Then Sugar slid her hands underneath his shirt and he helped her get it off. She ran her hands over his smooth chest.

Axel planted kisses along her chest. When he got to her tummy, she blushed. "Don't be ashamed. Like I said, you are beautiful," Axel said softly, placing kisses on her stomach.

He got to her jeans and unbuttoned them sliding them down her hips. "Mmm, sexy," he laughed gently, looking at her Winnie the Pooh underwear. She blushed again. "It's cute," he reassured her, running his fingers along her waist.

He placed a finger on the outside of her underwear by her clit. "Mmm," he licked his lips. "You're quite wet," he winked, licking the already moist material. A growl escaped Sugar's lips followed by a moan at the sudden contact.

Axel kissed along his sister's waist and then he grabbed the top of her underwear with his teeth and pulled them down her hips. She giggled, enjoying his show.

Sugar kicked her underwear off once they were near her ankles. Then she unbuttoned Axel's pants and pulled them down along with his boxers.

"Mmm, yum," she giggled again, looking at his engorged penis.

Axel smiled at his sister once more before he went down between her legs. He very lightly slid his tongue up her clit causing her to twitch slightly. "Axelllll," she moaned, wanting him to continue.

He did this a few more times. Then he started sucking on her clit which made Sugar cry out his name, rather loudly. She was definitely a screamer. "Ughh, Axel!" she yelled, grabbing his hair with her right hand. Her arm moved and she knocked a few of the pool balls off the table.

Her back arched and she cried out his name once more before her body settled once again. Axel was hard and extremely horny and Sugar could tell. So she looked and him, giving him a little nod. "Shove that huge cock in me, big brother," she said in a sexy voice.

This was too much for Axel. And he did exactly that. Without a moment's hesitation, he shoved it in. Sugar yelled his name again, her back rubbing against the green felt of the pool table.

"Harder!" she yelled, her fingernails running along his back. "Ughh. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me Axel!" she moaned, her eyes closed. Seconds later, Axel came shooting a sticky white load of his cum into her. Shortly after Sugar orgasmed again.

Afterwards, she sighed and glanced up at her brother with a sloppy smile. "Mm, that was great baby," he said, kissing her forehead.

Sugar couldn't believe they had just done that. However, she was happy about it. She had finally gotten what she wanted all along – but didn't exactly know it – her brother.

chosak
chosak
51 Followers
12