Suggestions from Her Kinky Sister

Story Info
Mistress patty's sister has suggestions.
1.1k words
3.98
25k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Patty had a kinky sister. She had been dominating her husband for years and according to my Mistress the man was her complete slave. Naturally they gossiped and soon I received a text listing questions regarding limits, safe words and playtime.

The safe word was her hometown. At any time I could say it and break out of the scene. Playtime was designating a block of space when I was slave and she was Mistress Patty, we decided to start at one hour increments. I answered the questions about limits honestly and candidly. A few days passed in silence. I did not masturbate or attempt to contact her. An unfamiliar number left a voice mail. A female cooed: "Slut Linda? Sissy Slut Linda? this is Mistress G. I order you to get on your knees and redial. Every minute after five is two smacks."

Luckily I was home, but it was ten minutes! I dropped to the floor and redialed. She got it on the third ring. "Eleven minutes slave-that's 12 on your bare ass, understand?"

"Yes, Mistress G." After inquiring whether I was on my knees she went on to ridicule my limits, saying I was a bit of pansy. I gulped and agreed. "No strap-ons, no water sports, no public humiliation-you do eat cum don't you?"

"Yes Mistress G." She sighed and gave me the address of a hotel. Soon I knocked twice and an older version of Mistress Patty with large breasts and dark hair pulled tight. She swished the air with a crop to order me inside. As my eyes focused to the dark freezing cold room illuminated by television, she pointed and I stumbled to the bathroom. On the sink was a collar and leash. I stripped and crawled into the room, eyes down. I stopped at her crossed feet in heels, lounging naked in a chair. She tugged the leash and I kept my eyes down.

"Already you're an obedient one aren't you?" I wasn't given permission to speak so I kept silent. "Based on the answers to my questions you like humiliation, correct?" I meekly agreed and before my face she placed a cell phone and told me to read aloud.

I choked and muttered and the crop came down on my ass quickly. Pulling the leash she bent over and her gorgeous tits bounced. "Loudly and clearly Slut Linda!" I stared down and got the words out.

"I am Slut Linda, I am the property of Mistress Patty. She owns my mouth, my cock and my asshole. Her every wish is my command." The light on the phone went out and another crash came down on my back. Her legs opened and I was pulled into her bushy folds. I started at the bottom, licked and nibbled till she shook and pushed me away. I remained on all fours while I heard her dress and walk behind me.

"You're such an obedient little slave, Slut Linda, so anxious to please." The crop came down on my ass and I jumped. "Stick your ass high in the air slave, higher, higher." 12 hard whooshes and smacks covered my ass red, it burned and I caught my breath. Now sissy before you crawl to the bathroom and open the bag on the counter, stay very still. I'll tell Mistress Patty you were very obedient."

My red ass stuck up in the air. I felt so embarrassed but I didn't move. Mistress G bent over me and I felt a light tracing on my ass. I didn't understand her chuckle as she watched me crawl away.

Inside the bag was a pink collar that read "sissy" and sheer black pantyhose. The note told me to the put the hose on under my clothes and to sleep with the collar on. I stood up to shimmy the hose on and I glimpsed writing on my ass! My mouth dropped as I saw red lipstick printed in two lines across both cheeks. "I am Mistress Patty's sissy slave." I pulled up the black hose and I got dressed. Mistress G was gone and I drove home, confused, humiliated and horny. I wanted to cum.

I got into bed in my hose and pink "sissy" collar feeling foolish. The phone-Mistress Patty! I fell on my knees. If she answered "yes" that meant it was playtime.

"Yes, what are you wearing silly Slut Linda?" she laughed.

"Mistress Patty I am wearing black pantyhose and a pink collar."

"I know you are silly. Mistress G said that you were very quiet and very obedient. She said you looked cute crawling on the floor. Tonight was an exercise in obedience, tonight was me owning you, what do I own?"

I recited the litany and she approved. She said I couldn't cum because I didn't read the full text out.

"Permission to speak Mistress?" I told her the light went out and I thought those were the only lines. Abruptly there was a dial tone. I was crushed and I fell into bed, my cock half hard, sticky residue stained my crotch and the lipstick stuck to the back.

"Good morning Slut Linda. would you wish to earn the right to cum?" Her voice sounded softer and I blurted out yes. Then the fire came back, "you are to satisfy my desires! if you want to come it's to please me!"

"Yes Mistress Patty! I'm sorry Mistress, I'm sorry-anything to make you happy, anything." She grabbed the last 'anything' and told me to strip and wash my ass.

Out of the shower the text was succinct. "Jack off into the crotch of the hose and send a picture." I stood naked with the pink "sissy" collar on in front of my bed. It took me three or four stokes when I just spilled everywhere-three or four chokes back and I fell over next to the stained stockings.

I was staring at the ceiling hyperventilating when the phone vibrated. "Lick it out and send me a photo of it clean. Wait, get on your knees and telephone."

She got it on the first ring. "Sissy Slut Linda you made me wet ordering you around!" The softness in her voice was back, asking if I needed to use the code word. She wanted to hear me talk dirty while she masturbated. Again I fumbled, "Slave you know the litany! You're making me angry slave!"

"I am Sissy Slut Linda, panty wearing property of Mistress Patty. Her desires are my command, she owns my mouth my cock my asshole..." She sighed and told me to keep going, to say I was a faggot that ate cum.

I was hard again and I screamed "I'm a faggot that eats cum! I'm a panty slave that eats cum!" The phone shook when she screamed and clicked off. I buried my face in my sticky pile tasting nylon while I pumped my own cock to orgasm. I sprayed the side of the bed without permission.

After I sent the photo she texted for me to wear them.