Suggestive Psychology 101

Story Info
Leslie is suggested to do something she's really wanted.
1.3k words
4.12
40.4k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By training I was a psychologist, which was supposed to help people. As time went on I was licensed and learned to do what I needed to do to help people.

In all of the training, I knew that hypnosis was all by suggestion and a human body wouldn't do anything it didn't want to do, but for some reason I was able to make a person go deeper into a trance then anyone else. So deep that I can have them do literally anything for me and with my suggestions, they would do it subconsciously while awake and really not even know why and what they were doing.

How I knew that this was possible, I had some people over once night and we started to discuss what I did and how it works. As I took them one by one, and hypnotized them, I would also leave them with suggestions of things to do when I woke them up. It usually would be later on in the night so that when we got to doing something they would respond with a funny word or comment and maybe an action, and not know what happened while everyone got a good laugh.

One of the neighbors that lived two doors away had this gorgeous wife that I wanted to fuck so bad that it hurt when I saw her. I didn't want anything else but to tap that ass.

She was about five foot five and with brownish eyes and light blonde sandy hair. Just long enough to tug on if I would get to fuck her from behind, a personal goal. Her tits were nice sized for her frame and bounced a bit when she laughed. She has never had any kids, so her ass and hips are wonderful to look at and not too big.

So as the night wore on, I was making suggestions to everyone quietly and with Leslie, I made another suggestion to her and her husband. I made sure that when they went home that he would go to bed and go into an extreme deep sleep all night long. I suggested to Leslie that one hour after her husband falls asleep that she comes back over to my house and sucks my dick.

The night wore on and it was about midnight, I sent everyone home and then waited to see if this worked for me. Again I knew that the suggestion was only the key and if I was able to drop Leslie and her husband into a deeper sleep and make a lewd suggestion that Leslie would remember or know, than my plan would be perfect.

It was about 90 minutes after everyone left and I heard a knock on my door. I looked out the window and it was Leslie in a robe outside my door.

I opened the door and said, "Hey Leslie, what's up?"

She replied to me, "I only have a few minutes, let's hurry up!"

Now when someone is in a trance still or even in a suggestive mode, they will act like a normal person would for the most part, but just a little more calm, so her actions and speech to me wasn't out of the ordinary.

She grabbed my hand and led me to the couch and pushed me down. She undid her robe and she was in a bra and panties. She took off her bra as I suggested to her earlier in the evening, knelt down between my legs and pulled at my shorts that I changed into. I helped her scoot down my shorts and off to expose myself to her.

I was blessed with an eight inch and about a half dollar coin thick cock that now was semi hard and ready for some action. She grabbed my legs and pulled me down a bit and spread them apart so much so that I almost thought I was about to dislocation my hips.

Leslie started to lick my balls and take them into her mouth one at a time sucking on them and twirling them in her mouth. She literally licked every inch of my crotch and by the time she got to my cock it was rock hard and throbbing, with pre-cum covering the head.

She climbed in closer to my cock and wrapped one hand around the base of my cock and barely was able to close her hand around it. She then leaned in and with her tongue started to lick around the mid shaft and around the cock and then she licked the head swiping cum off with her tongue and drinking it down.

She then started to stroke my cock with her hand and squeezing it tight. As she did that, more cum dribbled out of my cock and she then licked it up. Finally and I knew it would take long since Leslie licked the hell outta of groin, I was going to drop a huge load of cum into her mouth.

As she took my cock into her mouth, she released her hand from the base and attempted to take the whole eight inches into her mouth and got almost seven in and started to gag, but she didn't stop. With every drop of her head onto my cock she gobbled it down like she was eating her favorite ice cream.

She would lick and suck my cock, up and down, around and around. I reached down and started to play with her tits and she looked up at me and smiled. She stopped and sucked so hard on my cock as she came up from it, and out of her mouth, that it made a loud popping sound.

She pushed my hands away and them picked up her tits and wrapped them around my cock and started to bounce on her knees and titty fucked my cock. It felt so wonderful that I could feel cum starting to make me hot and slowly make its way to the top before exploding out. Each time my cock would spring free from its titty prison, Leslie would let the head of my cock plop into her mouth and she would suck on it and as it came out it would pop again.

It only took a few more times, before I knew I was about to cum, and I took her head, interlaced my fingers into her hair and forced down her head on to my cock so that was ready to accept my orgasm, as my love nectar would coat her tonsils.

She let her tits go and grabbed onto my hands as I forced fucked her mouth with my cock. I could her Leslie gag each time my cock would touch the back of her throat.

It wasn't long after I started to fuck her mouth that I felt the cum rush up my cock and with one final thrust into Leslies mouth, my cock pulsated and exploded into her throat with multiple pulsations of cum springing from my cock deep into her throat.

As my orgasm subsided, Leslie continued to suck my cock, being the good woman that she was, making sure she got every last drip of cum. The head of my cock was so sensitive, and each time Leslies tongue would come by it, for a lick my whole body would jump.

Soon Leslie finished me off and grabbed her bra and smiled at me. Got up and started to walk away, but made one last turn and said to me, "Your suggestion only worked because I wanted to suck your dick!"

I said, "WHAT!"

Leslie giggled and walked out my door.

I couldn't believe what she just said and what just happened. I grabbed a glass, poured in some scotch and sat in my recliner dumbfounded.

Well, I got my cock sucked and that was my goal! What a fucking night.