Suggestive Psychology 102

Story Info
Leslie desires more.
1.6k words
4.14
23.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few drinks and calming down from the best blow job I have had in what could be years, I went to bed and all I could think of was Leslie and those beautiful tits and that tongue that she used so well on my cock.

A few days of semi sleepless nights, I went to bed and had to take an Ambien to help me sleep as I had to teach class the next afternoon.

Ambien helps you sleep really well, and it doesn't allow you to wake so well until you have had about six to seven hours of sleep.

It was about 430am and I heard a noise and it startled me, but I laid there for a few minutes....didn't hear anything else and fell asleep. The next thing I knew was I could feel someone crawling slowly into my bed.

I struggled myself awake to see Leslie climbing into my bed.

I thought I was dreaming, and if so, this would be a great dream.

"Leslie, I took a sleeping pill, I am not going to stay awake for you right now!" I said to her.

Leslie told me, "Don't you worry about anything right now, Ill take care of you!"

The next thing I knew was I felt a slight tug onto my boxers and them a really warm sensation engulfing my cock. If this was not dream, I am in heaven, because Leslie's mouth is wonderful and very talented.

It wasn't long before I could tell that I was getting quite hard as she continued to suck my cock.

In between my conscious to unconscious states, I could feel Leslie grabbing at me and than eventually she went from being between my legs sucking my cock uncontrollably, to positioning herself and straddling my hips with her legs spread wide apart to accept my cock.

She kissed my chest and neck area and that seemed to help me wake a little.

"Why are you here so early?" I asked Leslie.

"My hubby left about two hours ago for a business trip in London...he will be gone for a few days." She giggled. Adding, "Now I have you all to myself!"

She then planted a huge kiss on my mouth and our tongues explored each other with heated desire.

Soon after exploring my mouth and my constant grabbing of her ass, Leslie climbed off of my groin area and I could see in the midst of the morning light her yank twice hard at what were her panties, hearing a tearing sound both times.

Leslie then took her next position by straddling my chest and pressing her pussy into my face. I could smell the pre cum of her pussy and it smelled so wonderful mixed with her perfume and soap mixture that I went in and started to lick her pussy, and digging my tongue deep into her. She then took my cock into her mouth and started to suck on it.

As my tongue explored her pussy, between the clit and the labia, she would grind so slightly into my face making my tongue drive deeper into her pussy. I was lapping up all of her pussy juices that I could.

I could tell I was doing something right as Leslies hip were starting to move more rapidly then before. She had to be getting closer to an orgasm as her sucking of my cock started to get rougher and rougher and each time her body would convulse a little, she would take my cocks in and really suck harder and so violently that it hurt.

To save myself from the pain that I was enduring, I reached down and found Leslie's arms and started to pull her back. This made her sit up and onto my face and mouth a little more, but more importantly, would save my cock from continued abuse as she continued to convulse pre orgasm.

It took just a few minutes of sucking on her clit and Leslie began to buck and hump my face with reckless abandon. She then arched her back and loudly started to moan out in pleasure as she started to cum and have this orgasm that would eventually collapse her entire body onto mine.

As she had her orgasm, I licked her pussy and lapped up her cum. As my tongue darted in and out of her pussy, Leslie collapsed on top of me; her body would shake and shiver a little each time.

In time, I scooted my way from under Leslie's limp body, cock still mostly hard, I went and turned her over. Her body glistening from the sweat that was making her skin so moist, I positioned myself just right and was about ready to pounce into her pussy with the power I had. Leslie opened her eyes, smiled at me, started to spin back over onto her belly. I helped her move and kick past her legs. She scooted herself up, with her ass and pussy propped into the air and her head laying at the foot of my bed, I took the position, and slammed my cock deep into her pussy. With one swift motion, I was balls deep into her luscious wet pussy. My cock literally sprang to life and feeling how tight Leslie pussy felt, I almost came right then, but with the right movement and listening to her scream out in a love curdling moan I was able to gain my composure.

My eight inch cock throbbing cock stabbed into Leslie's pussy like a sword of steel slicing a watermelon. Her left hand reached back pushing my body away from her a little but I insisted, forcing my cock deeper into her pussy. Her right hand was grabbing at anything that it could and the strength of my cock that just impaled her was too much.

I then slide my cock almost all the way out of her pussy, seeing the base of my cock head just inside of the lips, Leslie exhaled and I pushed my cock deep inside of her again, this time with a moan of pleasure and pain, yet very accepting. She again pushed her hand back at my hips to ease the pressure of my cock impaling her.

I began to fuck Leslie's pussy slowly and in shorter stabbing movements to help ease her pussy to accept my cock a little better. Each time I slid my cock out a little and back in, she would arch her back a bit and moan out.

Leslie kept moaning out to me in a muffled fashion, "Oh god, stop!" But as I would to ease the pain a bit, she them would bellow out to me, "Don't you fucking stop!! Fuck me!"

So I did what she said, would stop a bit then fuck her again. It wasn't long before I could feel that her pussy juices were starting to run a little and I could feel the warmth and ease of her pussy opening up to the size of my cock that was inside her.

With more lubrication from her pussy and I began to slide my cock out and back inside of Leslie a little quicker. With her motion, she was gasping or moaning out in pleasure. I knew that my cock had to be the biggest she has ever had.

I could feel the build up inside of my balls and slowly making its way up my shaft, I knew I was about to unleash a fury of cum deep into her pussy.

My hands, grabbing her hips to keep my cock in place and Leslie from squirming around allowing my cock to pop out a couple of times, I reached down with one hand and grabbed a handful of her sandy blonde hair and pulled back on it. This pulled her head up closer to me a bit and made her pussy feel and take all of my cock in while she couldn't pull away. I took another handful with my other hand.

Pulling her up some more, I said, "Hang on Leslie, I am going to fuck you with in an inch of life!!" She yelped out in response a grunted, "OH NO!!"

My body sprang into position and within seconds my cock was penetrating and parting her pussy with nearly full eight inch thrusts. Every time I was my cock would go back deep into Leslie's pussy, my balls would slap her clit and make her jump a bit. I continued to fuck her until I knew I could drain my cum into her pussy.

But it didn't take too many times of my piston like actions, before a loud grunting noise started out low and made out to by a bucking and thrashing orgasm of Leslie's.

My cock was now going at her pussy in full action. You could here the sloshing of her cum and my cock meshing together inside of her pussy. The warmth of her orgasm, made it so easy for my cock to just start to drain out slowly at first then with one false pulsation, explode with one final thrust of my cock deep into Leslie's pussy, my cum exploded.

Out of my cock and into her hole, I could feel the pulsations of my love nectar streaming deep into her pussy. As I came, she collapsed again onto my bed and I fell on top of her this time keeping my cock buried deep inside.

I continued to slowly fuck Leslie's pussy as we laid there on my bed. My cum and her cum with my cock stretching her pussy out, made it very easy to continuously fucking her.

Soon after my cock fell out her swollen pussy, she rolled over and headed to the bathroom. What a way to start the day. Now I want seconds, but I want her ass now too.