Suggestive Sales Ch. 02

Story Info
Andrea has a whole new line of products to sell.
1.9k words
4.24
13.7k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our encounter in the adult store Andrea and I kept in touch via email but it had been two months and I hadn't seen her in person. I had began dating a new man named Robert. Things were going well but we hadn't been together sexually yet. To be honest I have always been to shy to initiate things like that, and Robert seem like he was really shy as well. I was starting to feel a little horny and anxious, but I was hoping it would be worth the wait.

I was excited when I received an email invite from Andrea saying she was hosting a sex toy party in her home and would love it if I could come and bring Robert. I looked forward to that weekend, but I was also feeling extremely nervous about seeing Andrea again, and even more nervous about Robert meeting Andrea.

When the day of the party came I changed clothes several times, I couldn't decide what would look best. What was proper to wear to a sex toy party? I decided on a casual red halter top and jeans, paired with matching red high heels. Robert picked me up and we drove to Andrea's home. When we walked up to the door I noticed that my panties were already damp and clinging to my pussy.

Andrea opened the door wearing a short black dress, her blonde hair in low pig tails. She hugged me quickly pressing her large tits against mine. My pussy began to slightly throb. She looked at Robert from head to toe and then smiled at me.

"You must be Robert! You are even better looking than I've heard. Come on in and I'll show you the merchandise." Andrea motioned us into the living room.

In the living room there was a table with a lot of different toys set up. There were handcuffs and other restraints, whips and blindfolds. Personally I had never used anything like these things before and I wondered if that was going to be the only things she had for sale.

Andrea must have known I was uncomfortable because she was staring at me. "What's the matter hon, you look like a deer caught in the head lights" then she looked to Robert. "Actually you both have that look. Do these things make you uncomfortable?"

Robert and I exchanged a glance. "I've never used anything like this before." I looked back to Robert, and he cleared his throat. "uh, me neither."

Andrea smiled. "Let me show you the stuff actually set up in the other room and I can answer any questions that you guys have."

Robert look back at me, "Are there other people coming?"

"There should be more people here soon, but I don't mind doing my sales pitch more than once so there isn't any reason to wait." Andrea motioned us into the other room.

The other room turned out to be a bedroom, the restraints were attached to the bed, and there were gags and whips on the bed. I could see some of the things that were boxed up in the other room, but some of these things were not on the for sale display. By this time my palms were sweaty and my heart was pounding in my ears, but my panties were soaking. I had the advantage of knowing what Andrea was like, but I couldn't imagine what was going through Roberts head at this point.

"Would you like me to show you both how these things work?" Andrea purred.

Robert and I both nodded slowly. Andrea walked towards me and pushed me back towards the bed. I sat down and watched her, waiting to see what would happen next.

"Lay back on the bed." I quickly responded. Andrea turned her attention towards Robert. "Now I want you to take her wrists and put them in the restraints, make sure they are tight we don't want her getting away."

Robert turned to look at me, but Andrea put a hand on his face, "Don't worry about her, just do as you're told, and I will worry about her." Robert took my wrists and put them in the restraints and checked to make sure they were tight. He turned back to Andrea and waited for her to tell him what is next.

Andrea picked up one of the whips in the room and just held it while she watched me, then she turned back to Robert. "I want you to take the strap on her halter top and untie it, then pull it down and let's get a look at her tits."

This time Robert didn't hesitate, he reached back and untied my shirt and pulled it down exposing my tits. My nipples were hard and I could see the bulge growing in his pants. I was starting to worry that I was getting so wet that it would soon be noticeable through my jeans. Robert turned back to Andrea. She laid down her whip and opened a dresser draw pulling out what looked like jewelry.

"Now Robert these are nipple clamps, I want you to take them and put them on her nipples. We don't want them falling off. Make them tight enough to hurt, but you don't want it to hurt to much, but we can't very well have them falling off either."

Robert took the clamps and began to tighten them on my nipples at first it felt like a playful squeeze and then a hard pinch. He watched my face closely as I let out small gasps, partially due to the pain, but partially due to the pleasurable feeling of it as well. The clamps felt like they sent a shock straight from my nipples down to my clit.

When he was done Andrea smiled at Robert and put her hand on his face again. "You listen very well." She leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "When pets listen well they get treats." She was purring again." Now I need you to unbutton her pants and pull them down.

Robert quickly pulled down my jeans and I could see him smile when he noticed how wet my panties were. Andrea noticed too. "You're still wearing those little white panties? Do they make you feel innocent?"

I wasn't sure what to say "Maybe?"

Andrea took the whip and slapped it against my pussy, my wet panties did little to soften the blow and I cried out. "Address me as Miss, and maybe is not an acceptable answer. Do they make you feel innocent?"

"Yes, Miss" I said.

Andrea smiled. "Good girl, do you still feel innocent?"

"No, Miss" I answered.

Andrea leaned in and softly kissed both my nipples, and then turned her attention back to Robert. "Now I want you to pull down her panties for me too." Once my panties were off she handed Robert the whip. "I want you to whip her pussy for me, softly at first then harder."

Robert did as he was told softly at first and then harder. Sometimes the whip hit my clit just right and I gasped from the mixture of intense pleasure and pain. I'm not certain how long it continued, I felt lost in the sensation of it all, and when Andrea told Robert to stop I was slightly disappointed.

"Now Robert please stand up for me." Robert climbed off the bed and stood in front of her. "Strip naked for me quickly." I raised my head up slightly, I wanted to see what I had been waiting for. My movement caught Andrea's attention and she told Robert to stop undressing. She picked up a different whip and brought it down across my tits. "This isn't for you to be watching."

"Now Robert please continue. Yes that's very nice, I'm going to enjoy working with this. Now Robert I want you to eat her pussy." She turned back to me "You're not going to fake anything, I want real sounds of pleasure only."

Robert fumbled at first and Andrea brought the whip down on his bare ass, "Try harder pet, you have to please her."

After a few moments Roberts tongue found the right spot and I began to moan softly at first then louder, as I pushed my pussy against his face I could feel my orgasm in my toes and starting to move up my feet.

"Stop Robert, she's getting close but it's not time yet. You are a very, very good pet."

Robert smiled. "Thank you Miss." Andrea pulled him closer and started to lick my juices off of his face before she turned her attention back to me.

"And you were a very good girl." She leaned down and just once ran her tongue over my clit making me shiver. Then she took her finger and shoved it inside my pussy as far as she could swirling it around. "My my, your pussy is dripping." She moved her fingers toward my mouth. "Now lick them clean."

I quickly took her fingers in my mouth and licked all the juices off. "Now pet, be sure to say thank you when I've given you a treat." Andrea smiled.

"Thank you Miss" I smiled back to her

"Such a good girl." She leaned in and kissed me softly at first but then she parted my lips with her tongue. The kiss lasted several minutes before she pulled away.

"Now Robert come here." She grabbed him by his dick and pulled him forward. "I want you to take that pretty dick of yours and put it in her mouth. Just the very tip and hold very still. I'll tell you if and when you can move it.

Robert came very close and I eagerly wrapped my lips around just the tip of his dick. Andrea stood behind him and got very close to his ear and started to whisper. "I want you to fuck her mouth, slowly at first, then move quicker."

Andrea put her hands on Roberts hips and started moving them slowly. At first I could just feel the head rubbing against my tongue then as Andrea pushed harder I could feel the head hitting the back of my throat. I started to panic a little but Andrea had moved to my ear and was whispering encouragements and reminding me to breath. Pretty soon I could feel all of Robert sliding down my throat.

Andrea watched a while longer and then pulled Robert away. "You aren't allowed to cum yet."

In the background I heard the doorbell ring and I was annoyed at the interruption. Andrea didn't seem to mind. She tightened my wrist restraints and also bound my feet. Then Andrea positioned Robert at the foot of the bed tying his wrists to the bed posts and putting his knees between mine. Andrea pulled something from the drawer and came back to up.

"Now listen closely pets, this toy is very special." She took a locking ring and wrapped it around Roberts dick and balls. There were two small chains with clips on them attached to the ring. Andrea then took the clips and clipped one to each of my pussy lips. I gasped from the pain but quickly stopped when Andrea smacked my pussy with the whip.

"Now I have a party to host you two hold very still and do not say a word and I will greatly reward you when I come back."

Andrea then turned off the lights. I'm feeling very peaceful and anticipating Andrea's return. I don't know what she will reward us with but I'm dripping in anticipation.