Suhail Arrives in the West Ch. 04

Story Info
Suhail grows suspicious of colleague's sexual adventures.
2k words
3.5
4.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ideas in this piece are merely fictions of the future. They are not meant to cause offence to anyone, whether Jewish, Muslim, Christian, 'Western', religious etc. Please read with an open mind.

(I posted Chapter 5 of this story on Literotica in 2007 under the title of 'Discovery Of The Real America', in which the lead character was named Saurus. I have since decided to make his name more Arabic by calling him Suhail so anyone who reads this to chapter 5 should be aware of this.

Chapter 1 contains a lot of imagined history, but further chapters are less historical or political and include more sexual themes. This story is from the same scenario as my 'Watching The Zabernians' mini series in which the character Jasper from Chapter 5 / Discovery Of The Real America is the lead character. My story '22nd Century West: Apple and Citrus' (Group Sex) is also from the same world/period scenario.)

*****

Chapter 4

Scene : Central City, 22nd Century America

As the debating society members began to leave the hall Suhail and Abdan began to clear up their equipment, the slide boxes, posters and pictures of the East, which had decorated the walls. The Americans moved chairs and coffee tables around. Still there was no sign of Sadar.

'He should be back here by now,' Suhail thought. 'This is his duty as well as ours!' The two ladies Sadar had exited with had not returned yet either. No doubt they were still discussing Islam's modern attitudes to the uncovering of women's flesh. He suspected there was some truth in the mature woman's accusation that both of these women were more interested in Sadar's handsome looks than in debating the finer points of Islamic versus Western teachings and practices. The tall woman had said earlier, during the meeting, that she wished to speak with Sadar alone on the subject, and then her friend Jean could see him after. Suhail realised now that could mean only one thing. The tall woman must be attempting to seduce Sadar. Given the length of time which had passed, and the admitted beauty of the tall woman, Suhail could well imagine that she might be succeeding. He felt the returning stab of jealousy as he imagined what his colleague might be enjoying. Although he was annoyed that Sadar should be so remiss in his duties he could hardly blame him, for Suhail could hardly guarantee that he too would not have succumbed. But the other woman, Jean, had gone up the corridor too after them. Did she imagine that Sadar would open an engagement with a second woman, while fresh from the first? And yet from what had been said, and what Sadar seemed to acquiesce in, it seemed likely.

Time went on and the group members began to disappear. There was no sign of Sadar returning, or the ladies. Suhail was tempted to go and have a look for him, but some fear of what he might find held him back. He felt it was not his job to chase after his colleagues, or to become involved in their private lives.

A couple of women stayed behind, while virtually all the others, except those who were to lock up when everyone else left, had gone. "What are you waiting for?" asked Suhail. "We are leaving shortly."

"We're waiting for Sadar. We know he disappeared with Sherelle. We reckoned he'd be finished by now. We don't get to see him so often, thought we'd like to make a date with him."

He understood what the Americans often meant by the word dating, but he supposed they used it for many types of meeting in general too. "I don't know where he is!" he said crossly. "Alright I will go and see if he is still in the building," he offered. Under his breath he said to himself, "This is not a dating agency," as he walked towards the internal corridor and the rooms where Sadar had been headed when last seen.

He tried the first door he came to. There was nothing inside, but some tables, and a couple of chairs, some cupboards. The next rooms were locked. There was a door, which on opening led out into a backyard, overgrown with grasses and weeds, and the unremarkable back of another building. Could Sadar and the ladies have gone out that way? A journey through long grass did not appeal to him at this moment. He closed the door again. The end corridor rooms were toilets, male and female. He went inside the male toilet. No one was inside the two cubicles or at the urinals. He did not consider it polite to enter the female toilet room, but he satisfied himself that he could hear no sound from in there. Irritated by his wasted efforts he returned to the coffee lounge.

"I cannot see him anywhere," he announced to the waiting ladies. "I don't know where he is. He must have gone!"

"Thanks Suhail. We'll wait for him anyway. He'll be back!" said the most forward of the two. "Unless you wanna comeback to our place now," she added, smiling innocently. Suhail heard her words, what he deemed to be a 'pass', along the lines the more mature woman earlier had hinted. He nonetheless had a suspicion the woman was just winding him up. If he had suggested he return to their place he would surely have let himself in for some embarrassment.

"No, I have matters to deal with, of course," he said curtly. They had a display to remove from the walls and equipment to gather. Where was Sadar when they needed him? The ladies continued to wait, and sat at a coffee table, making themselves look very much at home, although he supposed they were regulars here in this debating society.

"We should clear our materials up," said Abdan, "and then go. Sadar will return later on his own, have no fear. He has disappeared in the company of women before." Suhail was surprised Abdan was telling him this, but realised the younger compatriot seemed to regard him now as a friend. Abdan felt able now to reveal some matters which he would not have revealed to Suhail sooner.

Just as they were leaving the building with their materials a familiar dark handsome face appeared through the door Suhail had gone through earlier to search for him. Sadar appeared from the direction of the corridor with the two ladies, Sherelle and Jean, who looked pleased with themselves. Saurus knew something had been going on between them. Where had they been? He held back from asking Sadar directly what he had been up to.

"I looked for you a while ago in the corridor, but I could not find you there," he said.

"Oh we just went outside for a bit of fresh air," said Sadar, "It's very pleasant out there!"

Suhail was lost for words. Sadar was a colleague. They had to work together daily. Suhail had been impressed by his sensitive performance today, but the trust he had begun to feel for his colleague had been knocked by today's events. He suspected Sadar of some level of infidelity to his wife. His position as a good reliable muslim was under question. The humility of his public persona, seemed to be less than genuine. "You should have been helping us in here," Suhail managed to say, sensing how weedy and ineffective he must sound. He wished he were strong enough to confront his colleague. That would be best done in private, but here in this alien country he knew he would find that difficult. They were together as comrades here and there was no higher authority present.

Sadar's passionate eyes flashed directly into Suhail's for a moment, Suhail wondered whether it was an appeal for understanding, or the sudden realisation by Sadar that he was treading on sticky ground. "Look I was just talking to these ladies. I think they understand the Islamic position a little better now." Sadar's words of denial failed to increase Suhail's trust for him.

Sadar stopped to give his phone number to the other two ladies who had been waiting. The tall brunette Sherelle took the opportunity to approach Suhail. At her approach he found himself stepping back and glancing over to Sadar in a childish attempt to avoid contact with the beauty. Instead of seeming casual and unconcerned he must have looked clumsy and antisocial. He was angry with her for some reason, probably because she sought to test Eastern representatives with her precocious self confidence, and he was angry with Sadar for succumbing.

"Thanks for your contribution Suhail. I did enjoy the show. See ya next time, I hope." Her smile cut through him and those bright eyes speared him with something akin to electricity. He found himself momentarily unable to speak, but managed a humble smile. With that she smiled pleasantly and walked out of the door, resuming conversation with her friend Jean as they went. Suhail distinctly had the feeling the woman was interested in him, but he was realising that was an impression many women liked to give here in America. They wanted men to find them attractive, to be popular, and, it appeared, to have men they could call upon for assistance or romantic need when required. He found he could admit to himself that he did find Sherelle exceedingly beautiful. He could accept that the anger he felt towards Sadar for his unprofessional behaviour was partly motivated by jealousy.

Nearly every night Suhail noted Sadar's departure, for an hour or two, sometimes for the whole night. Suhail had some suggestion of what went on. How could he have been in America for so long and not know the temptations of the flesh existing here. Sadar could not be restrained from his activities by the subtle hints of Suhail. Sadar had become infected by the corrosion which was America, or the West. In the East there were temptations - the lifelong caste of prostitutes of India, who refused to give up their calling, even in the modern age of reason; the Hindu naked men, Sadhus, priests of some kind, who travelled the villages taking the homage of women; the wealthy muslims who take many wives. In the past there had been the harems of sultans, khans and rajas; the concubines of Chinese Emperors and landlords. But these were traditions, part of the ancient structures of society, sanctioned by the religions, acceptable outlets for the carnal desires of men, women, wealthy and powerful men.

Suhail suspected, but had not exactly observed Sadar's sexual indiscretions with American women. He could explain this away as understandable behaviour from a man who was distant from his own family. It was only natural that Sadar should be tempted by the offers he recieved from western women. Suhail could sympathise. He had felt the feelings of jealousy as he observed Sadar's success with Sherelle. He had desired Sherelle himself. Just because he was a moral man of the East he could not deny that some of these women could seduce him if they turned their attentions to him. Still Sadar did his job as well as he was able and Suhail respected him for that.

Suhail became disenchanted when he considered the mission's lack of progress. He recognised they were not persuading Americans. The westerners put effective counter arguments to every argument they made. He could see this had corroded Sadar's motivations, until he had made concessions in his behaviour.

As the repeated visits continued at night and the promised tours of the groups committed to ending the decay of the West failed to materialise, Suhail wondered what Sadar had been doing. Where were the promised contacts? Where were the other agents who had been sent here before? Where had they disappeared?

*****

This story continues in 'Discovery Of the Real America', which I posted on Literotica in 2007 as a stand alone piece, but that piece is also 'Saurus Arrives In The West : Chapter 5', which is now Chapter 5 of Suhail Arrives In The West, as I changed the name Saurus to a more appropriate Arab name Suhail. Be aware of this if you read 'Discovery Of The Real America/ Chapter 5'.