SuiLi and the Neighbor

Story Info
An innocent wife used to satisfy husband's fantasy.
7k words
4.44
171.5k
91
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rich0524
rich0524
1,290 Followers

My stories are all interracial and deal with large blacks and small vaginas. Your constructive comments are welcome. The insults by cowards scared to leave their e-mail address are not.

*

I have been a voyeur for as long as I can remember. As a teenager, I wanted to see my girlfriend have sex with another guy. Naturally, these feelings carried over into adulthood and my marriage. As soon as I was old enough to enter adult bookstores and buy or browse the books and magazines, I had found heaven. Then, I discovered the adult section of the movie rentals. This was really great! For some unknown reason, I loved the black on white movies. I could cum all over myself just watching a giant black cock fucking a white pussy. My dick is a short five inches and I have always felt insecure and intimidated by larger dicks. I have never believed any woman could be satisfied with my size. This has caused many arguments with my wife and a lot more nights on the couch.

Sui and I have been married three years and I brought up the idea of another man after the first year. She is Asian and had a very strict childhood. She finally stopped arguing about it and would scream NO!, anytime I suggested it. About a year ago, she did agree to watch some of the sex movies. Naturally, they were all black on white. That's another thing. I didn't know Asians were prejudiced against blacks. After a lot of cajoling and begging, she watched along with me. She seemed to enjoy the amateur movies of housewives and their black lovers. Many times, she wanted me to eat her pussy while she kept her eyes glued to the television screen. She had a much more fulfilling orgasm that way. Afterwards, she would get on top for better penetration and ride me like a wild horse until she cum. All the while watching the movie. This only happened about once a month. She still said the movies were filthy and she only watched to keep my mouth shut.

Sui is 23 and very small in stature. She is an Asian version of a barbie doll. I'm 31, tall and thin. I love her with all my heart, but, wanting to see her fuck another man keeps my life in turmoil. Working keeps my mind occupied, but, I still have a lot of free time to devise ways to change her mind.

About three months ago, a black couple about our ages moved in across the street. We had talked a few times, and they seemed really nice. I found out Tom and I worked at the same factory, but, in a different departments. Since we live about twenty miles from work, we began carpooling and became friends. Sui seemed to like his wife, Pam. If Sui was prejudiced, it didn't show.

Tom liked rum and coke and always seemed to have a glass in his hand. I seldom drank and didn't really like alcohol in any form. One weekend, he talked me into trying one of his drinks. One drink led to another, and soon I was plastered. We were sitting in his backyard, and he was telling me what a beautiful wife I had. He said he had always wanted to fuck an Asian, but the opportunity never came up. That was enough to open up my drunken mouth, and I told him about being a voyeur. Another drink, and I was telling him about wanting to see Sui fuck a black man.

After a few seconds, Tom said, "Are you serious Jim, or just drunk?"

"I've never been more serious in my life. I think about it every day. It's a one way street though. I want to see her fuck another man, but, she won't hear of it." I slurred around the rim of the glass.

Tom helped me up and pointed me in the direction of my own home. "We'll talk more about this tomorrow when you're sober. If you're still serious, I'll help you out. I guarantee you will get to see her fuck a black man!"

Jim woke up with Sui kicking him in the side. He had fallen off the couch during the night. "Wake up Jim! Tom is pounding on the door and you have been on this floor all morning. Were you drinking? You smell like a brewery! Go clean yourself up and I'll let Tom in."

"Hi Sui! Jim still sleeping? I'm afraid it's my fault. I talked him into having a drink and it went to his head. I didn't know he never drank. It won't happen again. Please forgive me. Can I have some coffee while Jim gets straightened up?"

Sui sitting across the table from Tom couldn't help but notice his innocent smile. He was really very nice. Sui was only 5' 1" and Tom was about 5' 4". Sometimes she got tired of looking up at Jim and wished he was shorter. Tom wasn't really black, but a light golden brown, and she was thinking he was more like an Asian than a black person. Why in the world would she think that?

Tom was saying something, but, she hadn't been paying attention. "I'm sorry. What were you saying?"

"I said we are going to barbeque some steaks this afternoon, and wondered if you and Jim would like to join us?"

Sui hesitated a minute, unsure how she felt about going into their house and just as fast decided it would be okay. "I'd love to, but, you must ask Jim. He may not feel up to it."

"I'll take care of Jim. How about you going over and helping Pam get things ready?" Tom asked.

Within a few minutes, a hungover Jim entered and grabbed a cup of black coffee. "Where's Sui?"

"What kind of greeting is that for the man who will soon be fucking your wife?" Tom grinned like the chesire cat.

"Oh God! It wasn't a dream! I really told you, didn't I?" Jim groaned.

"Not only did you tell me, but, I'm going to put the plan into action taday. Pam will be working on your pretty little wife in a few minutes. When she gets finished, Sui will be unsure whether it's right or wrong. Pam can make her believe it's her duty to fuck me just to make you happy. We have an open relationship and Pam enjoys helping me with a new conquest. The world's full of white guys with the same problem you have. I love white pussy and I love seeing the expression on their husbands face when they see their wife being fucked by a big black cock." Tom bragged.

"I can't believe you! Your wife is too nice and wouldn't condone something like that." Jim snapped. "I thought we were friends and this was something to satisfy my curiousity. Now, it sounds as if you have planned the whole thing."

"Listen to yourself! You're the one that brought it up. You will still get what you want and so will I. Pam is happy because she doesn't have to take my oversize cock for a while. She has never been able to adjust to my size and is always sore afterwards. Don't worry! You are going to see your wildest fantasy and Sui is going to get the fuck of her young life.

Jim was amazed and disbelieving of what Tom had said. "Just how big is this cock of yours? If it's too big for your wife, it will be too big for Sui!"

"It's an uncircumsized ten inches long and over two inches thick. I can normally cum three times before it goes soft. Actually, it's too late to change your mind. By now, Pam has been talking to her and Sui knows you told me everything. Did you believe this was going to be a one time thing? If your wife's as sexy as she appears, I'll want her again. You can experience your fantasy many times. Women are strange and have some weird beliefs. Many wifes will agree to let another man fuck them for their husband's sake. They will agree on the condition they don't have to kiss the man, or suck his cock. One other thing, they seem to think if they put his cock inside their pussy they are giving themselves willingly and not for their husband. When I get past those hurdles, I know they are mine. Women are weird, huh? Let's have another cup of coffee and give them a chance to get aquainted."

Sui was cutting up the makings for a salad, when Pam shocked her speechless by saying, "Tom has been talking for the past month about wanting to fuck you. He thinks you are very beautiful and the sexiest thing he has ever seen. Are you going to let him?"

"Let him what?" Sui stammered.

"Let him fuck you, of course." Pam replied.

"NO! How can you even suggest such a thing?" Sui almost shouted. Sui wanted out of this house. She had to get to the safety of her own home. This whole conversation was crazy.

"Please, let me explain." Pam said. "I know you are ready to run out the door, but, just hear me out. You can always leave. Let's have a glass of coke and get comfortable. Listening won't hurt anything." Pam had prepared an iced pitcher of rum and coke. It wasn't very strong, but, Sui had never had a drink of alcohol in her life. It wouldn't take much to relax and make Sui more receptive to suggestions.

Sui's mouth was dry and she took a large swallow to quench her thirst. She didn't know why she hadn't already left, but, she really liked pam and couldn't understand what this was all about. Sui took another drink and it crossed her mind that it was very good, but, had a funny taste and smell. Pam was drinking hers, so there was nothing wrong with it.

"I brought the subject up because yesterday Jim told Tom about his fantasy while he was drinking." Pam began explaining. "Don't be angry with Jim. Tom is a very good listener and has a way of getting other people to talk about their problems. My husband has made love to other white women, but, never an Asian. He does so with my blessing. There is something wrong with my vagina and it cannot adjust to his size. We make love, but, it is very painful for me. I love my husband with all my soul and I want him to be happy. I accept his needs and desires, along with his fascination for other women, especially white women.

He is an experienced, considerate lover and would never hurt you. Understand this, he would never attempt anything you didn't agree to. If you ever decide to let him have your body, you would make three people very happy. Jim would get what his heart most desires. Tom could finally fuck an Asian and I would get a much needed rest. Besides, you might be the luckiest one of all. For once in your life, you would get truly fucked out of your mind. Your glass is empty. Let me get you a refill. You don't have to say yes or no, just think about it. Okay?"

Sui didn't know it, but, she was getting tipsy. She thought she was dizzy from trying to digest all she had heard in the last few minutes."I guess that is okay, but, I'll tell you now, my answer will still be no."

Looking out the window, Pam said. "Here come the boys. Please don't tell I said anything to you. I'll understand if you leave and don't speak to me again. I just don't believe there is anything wrong with what I suggested and it's difficult to accept other people not feeling the same."

During the course of the afternoon, Sui drank several more of the weak drinks. Jim drank glass after glass of ice water as if he was dying of thirst. After eating and relaxing, everyone was enjoying themselves. Earlier, they had moved inside because of the mosquitoes. Soft music was playing and each was dancing with their spouse. Several times, they switched partners. Sui enjoyed dancing with Tom because his head was on a level with hers. With Jim, her head was against his chest and she had to look up to talk to him. She was very relaxed as Tom held her closely and was breathing into her ear.

Tom held her more tightly, and whispered. "You are a very beautiful and sexy woman. Jim is a lucky man to have such a wife."

Earlier, Sui wouldn't have allowed another man to say that to her, but it seemed a compliment and she was pleased this man found her beautiful. Suddenly, she was thinking about Jim telling Tom his secret and what he wanted to happen between them. Thinking back to what Pam had said, she began to wonder if she was wrong and they were right. Would she lose Jim, if his fantasy wasn't fulfilled? Could she ever let a man other than her husband touch her? Tom, Jim, and Pam would be happy, but, what about her? Would she survive such an ordeal? What about her values? Should she just throw them to the wind and let happen what everyone seemed to want? She could feel Tom's bulge pressed just above her pubic mound. Her breasts were flattened against his chest and he was gently blowing into her ear. She knew she was getting wet between her legs. She was feeling a desire for another man! What was happening to her?

Tom could feel her submission and cupped her ass cheeks. She never pulled away and he began rotating his cock against her while pulling her closer. He looked over at his wife and Jim. Pam had a smile on her face and Jim was staring in disbelief. Tom winked at both of them.

When the music ended, Pam pulled Jim toward the kitchen to refresh their drinks. Tom and Sui collapsed on the sofa. Tom still had his arm around Sui' shoulders. He slowly turned her face toward him and kissed her softly on the lips. Before she pulled away, he had his tongue inside her mouth and found her's for just a moment.

Sui pulled away from Tom's kiss, but not as forcefully as she should. It had sent a tingle all the way to her pussy. She could hear Pam and Jim laughing about something in the kitchen. Tom took her head in his hands and kissed her again. This time she never resisted and their tongues were fighting with each other. Tom's hand went up under her blouse and cupped her heaving breast. His hand wriggled under her bra and he was caressing something no other man than her husband had ever touched.

This couldn't be happening! It took all her willpower to move his hand and scoot away from him. Just as she did, Jim came through the door followed by Pam.

"We're out of drinks and need to run down to the store. Who wants to go?" Jim asked.

"Not me! I'm bushed." said Tom.

"Pam and I will go." Sui spoke up. But, when she stood, everything began going round and round. She fell backwards toward the sofa and onto Tom's lap. She couldn't understand what had happened, but, she was in no condition to go anywhere without help. She was able to scoot out of Tom's lap.

Pam laughed and said to Jim. "It looks like we are elected. Have fun! We'll be back in about half an hour. Sui, maybe you should take a short nap while we're gone."

No sooner had the door closed than Tom had is arms around Sui and began kissing her eyes, her nose, and finally, her firm lips. Sui leaned back and let him have his way. She was too tired to resist anymore. She was beginning to accept the fact that he was going to have his way with her. There were too many against her. With one hand he unbuttoned her blouse. Her bra unsnapped from the front and he soon had her breasts bare and open to his mouth.

Tom got on his knees between Sui's legs. He was alternating between kissing her sweet lips and then sucking on her small firm breasts. Her nipples were about an inch long when they were aroused, but, seemed longer because of the size of her breasts.

Sui's body was filled with erotic feelings. She was so hot! She realized this was all wrong, but a little petting wouldn't cause any harm. Besides, it felt so good. She felt his hands under her skirt and pulling down her thong panties. Before she could resist, he had them around her ankles and then off. Well, touching her there was as far as she would let him go. While sucking her tender breasts, his fingers were twirling around her clitoris and sending waves of pleasure through her body. Sui was groaning deep in her throat and on the verge of her first orgasm with another man. He stuck one finger inside her and tweaked her clit with his fingers. This was enough to send her over the edge and she had the most delicious orgasm.

Tom knew Sui would do whatever he wanted now. She was his to do with as he pleased. He wanted to taste her delicious pussy and wanted her to suck his cock before he royally fucked her. He would eat her pussy until her husband and Pam returned, then give her the fucking of her young life. It would be many a day before she wanted sex again after he was finished tonight.

Sui was coming down from her mind shattering climax. Guilt hadn't had a chance to set in yet, but, it would later. Tom was still between her legs and nibbling on her breast. She was so relaxed and comfortable, she could go to sleep. She felt him leave her breast and thought he was getting up. Then, he was spreading her legs and suddenly, he was kissing her inner thighs and moving closer and closer to her throbbing pussy lips. She could feel his fingers spreading her lips, as his tongue licked the juice from her pussy. She knew she was very wet down there, and tried to move away, but, it was useless.

Tom could tell she wasn't resisting very hard. She had the most beautiful pussy. There was a small triangle of hair above her slit, and not another hair anywhere. When his tongue flicked her clit, she shivered all over. He continued tongue fucking her as he sucked and licked her hard little clit.

Sui was lost! She hadn't meant to let it go this far. Where was her husband? Why wasn't he here to stop this rape of her body? Well, not rape. She wasn't exactely resisting, was she? This is what Jim had wanted to see, wasn't it? Why wasn't he here watching? It felt so good and she decided to let it go on a while longer. As soon as her big mouthed husband got back, they would leave. There's no way, she was going to get fucked by a black man! She could feel another orgasm building in her stomach. Her body was so hot! The heat was spreading from her pussy to her whole body. She couldn't breathe! She pressed her hips harder and harder against Tom's mouth. Just as she reached a screeching climax, the door opened and in walked her Jim and Pam.

Jim stopped as if paralyzed and stared dumbfounded. His legs were suddenly weak and he stumbled to a chair. His legs may have been weak, but, his little dick was instantly hard.

As Sui came down to earth, she opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was her husband sitting there with his mouth agape. She wanted to die! Her face turned red as a beet and she prayed to disappear. She tried to close her blouse, but, it was useless. Tom still had his head between her legs, licking up the last of her juices.

Tom finished cleaning her pussy before looking around. "Hi neighbor. I got hungry and had a little snack while waiting for you guys. No dessert was ever sweeter than your wife's pussy." There wasn't a hint of embarrassment in his voice or on his face. His face was covered in love juices, though. He reached for a tissue and wiped his mouth.

"You guys are back sooner than I expected. Where are the drinks?" Tom asked.

Jim found his voice and said. "Sorry, but the store closed early and we didn't want to look for another one. Pam thought something might be happening here more interesting, and she was certainly right. Honey, you can uncover your face now. That was the most erotic sight I ever saw. I'm jealous, though. You never scream like that when I eat you."

Sui tried to sink deeper into the sofa. She had finally buttoned her blouse, but, hadn't hooked her bra. She was too ashamed to look for her panties. She thought the evening was over and they could finally go home. In her heart, she knew Jim hadn't been satisfied with seeing her being eaten. She had heard his arguments too many times of wanting to see her fuck a black man.

Jim moved next to his wife and hugged her. "I love you honey, and I want to see you as happy as you have made me. You've went this far. Please don't back out now. Finish what has been started and I swear I will never mention it again. Will you do that for me, please?" Jim begged.

Without saying a word, Tom stepped in front of her and dropped his pants, his long black cock was sticking straight out. She took one look and gasped in shock. Never in her life had she seen anything so powerful looking. No wonder Pam complaind about it hurting. That monster was enough to cause anyone pain. His pee hole seemed to be staring right at her. She was certain of one thing, he was never going to fuck her with that.

Jim was also staring as if mesmerized. His small dick was so hard it was hurting. He took Sui's hands and brought them up for her to feel the hard, black rod of manhood. She automatically opened her fists and her fingers encircled Tom's cock. She had still never said a word.

rich0524
rich0524
1,290 Followers
12