Suja Aunty - First & Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
491 Followers

Few more days had gone by and we didn't make any progress. But I did stop my evening trip to the terrace. As the days passed by my frustration grew.

It was then that we had a real lucky break.

Raj uncle was asked to go abroad, accompanying his minister, on a two week study tour to some East European countries. It was a big opportunity and he promptly left with a lot of fanfare. Next day morning Suja aunty came to our home, very agitated, to report about an attempted theft the previous night. She heard scraping sounds and woke up. When she switched on the light in the backyard and shouted, the thieves ran away.

She told my parents that she was scared and asked for their advice. My father said that he would speak to the police sub inspector and ensure that night patrolling was done more vigorously. My mother had a more practical suggestion. Perhaps, Sekhar could sleep at night in Suja's home till Raj returned. That way there would be a man at home and Suja would feel more secure.

Suja aunty promptly thanked my mom for the excellent idea and said that would be a big help for her. I was absolutely delighted when my mom told me about it but made sure that I acted differently. I protested and objected but not too strongly and finally 'agreed' to sleep at Suja aunty's home.

First Night

That night after dinner I went to aunty's place at half past nine. She welcomed me with a big smile. Her home had three bedrooms on the ground floor. One was the bigger Master Bed Room and two were smaller ones. One of the smaller bedrooms was occupied by the old lady and it was on the opposite side. The third one was next to the master bed room and also had a door interconnecting them.

I was very happy when Suja aunty told me that I could sleep there. After I settled down, she just patted me on my cheek and whispered that she would come later. I asked her about the thieves. She smiled and whispered, "We are the real thieves." She left before I could touch her.

I lay down on the bed, all excited. I wondered what was in store for me. How far would she allow me to go on this 'first night' together! How well would I perform? Would she really allow me to fuck her? Would my cock perform well in her big and experienced cunt? I had so many doubts and so many questions.

It was almost an hour later that the connecting door opened and Suja aunty walked in. The room had two single beds separated by a couple of feet, obviously one for each child. There was a couch in one corner.

Suja aunty was dressed in a light yellow nightie with pink flowers. It hugged to her supple and slightly plump body, accentuating the size of her big breasts and hips. I was dressed in light blue pajamas. As I stood up, she walked up to me and took me into her tight hug. This was dream come true for both of us. We described the scene so many times in our letters.

But this feeling was far better than any that words could describe. I was totally lost in the proximity of her soft and yielding body and her heady fragrance. My hands went around her waist and started roaming south behind her. Suja pulled my head to her ample bosom and whispered in my ear, "Oh, my darling, my love, my baby......"

There was no rush, no pressure of time. The privacy was total and its impact on our hungry bodies was soothing. We just molded our bodies together and swayed a little...as if dancing, finding a pleasure hither to unknown...at least for me.

Suja aunty broke away first and signaled to me that we should move the cots together so that it made a double bed. We did that and she then sat down on the bed and pulled me to her.

"Lie down on the bed with your head in my lap, love!" she crooned and I followed her instructions.

Slowly, she opened the hooks of the nightie, starting from the top. As she opened each hook, more and more of her bare breasts revealed themselves to me. There was no bra and viewed from that close, they filled my vision. She let the nightie drop around her waist and bared her twin treasures to me.

Those magnificent breasts, which were the objects of my lust for so long, were at last in my grasp...literally. I put out my palms and felt them...their fullness, their density, their smoothness and softness. Then, I squeezed them.

I squeezed them hard. Like one would squeeze a rubber horn of the old cars. Or squeeze a lemon to get the juice out. Or squeeze a hard rubber stress ball. I squeezed and squeezed. I realized that her boob was too big to fit into my palm. So, I cupped one with both my hands and squeezed.

Suja aunty let me play with her right tit for a while.

"Take my nipple and tweak and pinch it, Sekhar," She guided me.

My finger tips touched her long and hardening nipple. It was a big nipple; may be made much bigger by all the sucking her kids had done as they drank her milk. It looked like a pencil eraser -- longer and as thick.

Looking into my eyes, she put her right hand under her breast and guided that nipple to my hungry mouth. As my lips clamped on it and my tongue touched it, she gave a small jerk.

"Suck my tit; show me how much you love it. Suck it, chew it, eat it...it is all yours now, my Baby," She crooned and smothered my face with that lovely breast. I clamped her other tit in my hands and fondled it simultaneously.

My thoughts, my focus, my vision...everything was occupied by those wondrous breasts next few minutes and I was only vaguely aware of her soft hands rubbing my tummy, finding my pajama draw string and pulling it and opening it. It was an incredible feeling as her hands roamed all over my tummy and my groin and reached under the elastic band of my briefs.

Then she touched my hard cock for the first time and gripped it with her big, soft palm. It was already hard as rock and fully excited. Her other hand found my testicles and she fondled my balls tenderly as if measuring both their volume and weight.

"Are you a virgin, Sekhar?" She asked softly.

Her tit in my mouth, I just nodded in assent.

"Oh! So lovely! You are so fresh. I would teach you everything, baby. And I always dreamed of getting fucked by a virgin." Her voice shook with passion.

For the first time I heard her use the F word and my cock jumped in her hand.

Next minute I felt her tit pull away from my mouth as she moved a little and bent her head over my tummy. Before I even realized what was happening her mouth clamped on my cock head.

It was the most incredible feeling. Her mouth was generous and hot and very soft inside. It was very wet too. When her lips clamped on my cock and gave it the first suck, it felt heavenly. Then she moved her mouth further down my shaft till she swallowed more than half my length. It was then that my cock tip touched her palate and she shook in a spasm.

I had the strong urge to ram my cock all the way into her mouth. So, I held her head in both hands and pulled it closer. She seemed to welcome that and opened her lips and let me push deeper into her. Thus my helmet touched the entrance to her soft throat.

Suja aunty then did the most incredible thing. She slowly swallowed my cock head. I had the most amazing feeling of it passing through a very soft, hot and molten passage and it was too much for my ready to erupt cock. I shot all my sperm into that wondrous throat.

She gulped it down. She took all my gushing sperm into her mouth and down her throat. When I stopped shooting, she used her mouth like a suction pump and sucked my cock totally dry. It was obvious to me that she enjoyed and relished my cum a great deal.

When she finished sucking me, I pulled out my limp cock and lay next to her, across the bed. Pulling my head to her ample bosom, she reached out and fondled my now empty balls.

"Let's see how good they are! Let's see how fast they fill up and recharge!" She whispered a mock challenge.

"I loved sucking your hard, virgin cock, my Baby! Did you like my sucking? Was it good? Is your aunty a good cocksucker?" She asked me.

"It was incredible aunty and I never knew such pleasure existed." I answered truthfully.

"I will share a secret with you. I always wanted to suck cock but somehow my husband never wanted it. So, it remained my fantasy for all these years. At last, I sucked a cock and that too, a virgin banana! It is so good that I want to suck again later. Rest a while." Suja aunty took charge once again.

We slept for an hour or two in a loose hug. I woke up again when I felt my cock hard and buried in her hungry mouth. This time, I lay relaxed on my back and stretched out and Suja aunty sat next to my flank and buried her face in my groin. She sucked me with a hunger and lust that was intense, and once I felt, even a very delicate nibble.

I came big once again and as I started shooting, she pulled her mouth away and took my jet on her face and bust. I was scared that she would be upset! In fact, she enjoyed it a great deal. She rubbed my cum all over her face and breasts and massaged them. Then she lay down next to me.

"Be a good boy now and lick my face and boobs dry. It is after all your fucking cum. Taste it yourself." She commanded me.

Though I didn't want to do it, I was scared to disobey. So, I licked her face and breasts dry. I didn't like the taste of my own cum, honestly. But, what made it exciting was, she would stop my licking suddenly and kiss me full on my mouth, her tongue extremely active in my mouth and tasting everything there. It was a very erotic experience.

Once finished, we both fell into a deep sleep. When I woke up next morning she was long gone.

Second Night

The whole of next day, I was literally flying. The experience of the previous night was incredible and I considered myself extremely luck to end up in the arms of someone like Suja aunty -- a combination of beauty and passion. Though I often heard references to 'cock sucking', I could never imagine it could be so pleasurable. I wondered, briefly, what she had planned for us that night.

She joined me in the bedroom only around eleven. The old lady delayed her sleep due to a movie on the TV. As Suja aunty walked in, I got off from the couch and hugged her. She smelled very good -- of shampoo and of some light perfume. We kissed long and deep, savoring our togetherness. Her mouth tasted a little sweet...perhaps from a sweet she had after dinner.

After a few minutes, she pushed me away and unhooked her nightie and dropped it to the floor. She had a black lace bra that was totally inadequate to its task, and, lovely black panties that offered a tantalizing view of her mound and buttocks. I followed suit and removed my pajamas, retaining only my blue jockey briefs.

She lay down on the bed, on her back and motioned me to sit next to her. I sat down close to her bottom.

"Do you want to see your aunty's pussy, my love?" she asked me, seductively.

My breathing quickened as I nodded.

"No nods. Say it out clearly what you want."

"I want to see your lovely pussy, aunty, please," I begged her and she liked that.

"I will show it but then you will ask to touch it, won't you?" she was playing a game with me now.

"Yes, I want to touch you pussy and rub it and squeeze it with my hands." I joined the game.

Her breathing quickened and her hands searched for the big bulge in my briefs.

"Then you will ask to kiss and lick it too?" She was excited now.

I put my hand under over the panties covered mound and squeezed it hard and said, "I want to eat your pussy; the way you ate my cock."

My words electrified her and next minute she pulled her panties down by raising her ass. For the first time, I saw her pussy from that close. It was an amazing sight that I wouldn't forget for the rest of my

Aunty was a big woman and so was her pussy; but not that big. It was totally clean shaven and I could see the big delta and the slit down, the outer lips deceptively hiding the inner lips and the pinkish interior. Honestly, I didn't know where and how to start.

As I cupped the pussy in my palm her body shook with pleasure.

She took my hand in hers and guided it to the upper folds a little above her slit. My fingers probed and found the small, nipple like protrusion at the junction that quivered at my touch.

"That is aunty's little clitty, my love, you take good care of that and my pussy would open up nicely and take good care of your cock." Her words were both shocking and arousing to me.

I fondled her clit with my three fingers and it grew in size like a micro penis. Suja aunty shook with pleasure as I massaged and tweaked her clit. She also opened her big thighs wide.

My free hand reached for the slit and pried opens the outer lips with my fingers. Her magnificent cunt opened up to me. I moved my face closer to that womanhood; attracted by its appearance and its aroma, even as my fingers slipped in.

As I pushed my fingers, two of them, into the warm, soft and very wet interior, I felt her ass lift, as if to get thrust deeper. I buried my fingers to their base in her cunt and wiggled them, feeling them touch all around her vagina. Before I could do anything more; aunty pulled my hand away from her cunt. She took hold of my head and guided my mouth to her open cunt.

My lips touched her wet inner lips and I pushed my tongue in...like a cock. It went right into her very wet passage and started licking all around. My lips and my mouth chomped on her tasty inner labia. Then, my mouth, as one unit, started sucking her cunt as if it was a juicy mango.

Suja aunty started moaning and ground her pussy against my face slowly, ensuring that her sensitive clit got rubbed and massaged by it. I felt the juices churning and flowing in her hot cunt, her body twitching with spasms, as she had a big orgasm that flooded her cunt. It was absolutely intoxicating and overpowering.

Suja aunty clamped her thighs tightly around my head and locked it against her cunt; my face resting flush on it.

After several minutes in that state, she eased her grip. I sat up, took the small towel she offered and wiped my face. Then I lay next to her.

"Thank you, Baby. That was so lovely! I always wanted my pussy to be eaten with such passion. You were so hungry! Did you like the taste of me?" I simply loved her talk.

"Yes, aunty. I heard about this but it is so much better than I imagined. You tasted strange, sour and pungent but it is a heady taste that I loved." I really loved eating her pussy.

We rested a few moments before her hand went to my briefs, went under the band and grabbed my semi hard cock. I lifted my ass and got rid of my briefs. Her hand rubbed my crotch, my black bush and pulled at the hairs playfully. Then she grabbed my cock in her fist and stroked its full length.

"Time to fuck your Suja aunty, my love," she whispered sweetly in my ear and pulled me over her.

As I rolled on top of her, she lifted her knees and opened her thighs wide. Her right hand held my throbbing cock and guided the cock head between her wet pussy lips and into her juicy cunt. It went in, my virgin cock, down her hot and juicy vaginal passage into her depths. It went in like a hot knife through butter.

It went right in and I lay buried to the hilt in her. She clamped her legs around me and whispered in my ear, "Don't rush, honey, start with slow strokes please, move slowly and steadily."

Novice that I was, I was thankful for her guidance and did just that. Her cunt was hot, juicy and churning and big. Yes! It was big and accommodating and was happy to host my cock. I felt her lifting her big ass in counter thrusting and started moving faster. She grunted her approval.

Soon, I forgot everything else and concentrated only on the act. In and out...in and out...hold back my own...make her happy and wild...love her....fuck her good....

I felt it coming a fraction of a second before...my ejaculation. I blurted out, "I am bursting, aunty."

She came with me as my jet of hot sperm pumped into her cunt and further deep down...into her womb. Her body shook along with mine, in tandem. My heart was full of love for her. What a lucky bloke I am! What an incredible first fuck I had! I thought.

"Wow! That was lovely, wasn't it, honey? I loved it immensely. Boy! I needed that fuck!" She sounded happy.

"It was great for me, aunty. I lost myself completely in the pleasure." I said with feeling.

She pulled me to her soft body and kissed me tenderly on my mouth.

"Are you protected well, aunty?" I asked hesitantly.

"Ha! You ask me that question after filling my womb, lover!" She leered at me.

"Don't worry, I am permanently protected now and you can fill me up with as much cum as you can." She added smiling.

"Let's sleep for a while," She said softly, closing her eyes.

We slept. We slept well. Several hours later, I woke up with a huge erection. Aunty was sleeping but her legs were partly open.

I got on top of her and guided my rigid phallus into her wet and pliant cunt. She half awoke and pulled me into her and murmured, "Oh! You want to fuck me again."

In reply, I started stroking in her. My cock somehow felt longer and bigger and I was more confident than the first time. I knew I was good enough to make her cum and that gave me lots of confidence. I moved to a rhythm and gradually increased the pace as aunty woke up fully.

Feeling bold, I whispered into her ear," I love your juicy cunt, aunty."

"Yes, my baby. Talk dirty and fuck your aunty. My cunt is all hungry for your young cock."

"And my cock loves your big, juicy and hot cunt, aunty." I quickened my pace.

We both were grunting and making odd sounds and I was fucking her fast and furious now. For every stroke, she lifted her ass and fucked me back.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhaaaahhhhhhaaaaaa............."

She made a long drawn out sound even as my head reeled and I felt as if in a free fall from the edge of a cliff into an abyss. I shot my entire load into her hungry cunt and my balls emptied. I fell on top of her soft and fleshy body and lay inert there with her arms loosely around me.

Thus ended, our second glorious night.

Next day some relatives of Suja aunty came visiting them from their town. So, for the next three days, I was not required to sleep at her place. I was disappointed initially, but on second thoughts, I was relieved. It gave me time to visit and spend my evenings with my friends. And a break like that was certainly needed to recharge my batteries.

Third Night

Thus, after four days, I was back in Suja aunty's home. By ten that night, she walked into our room. I was eager and literally rushed to embrace her. She hugged me and held me loosely in her arms. Instinctively, I felt that all was not well.

"Aunty, are you okay?" I asked with concern.

"Very perceptive of you, my dear, I am okay but I am really tired. Hosting my relatives for three days was very tiring, baby." She did sound pretty tired.

As she lay down on the bed, she winced a little, saying that her back was aching.

"Aunty, let me massage your back to relieve the pain."

"Oh! Would you, my love? That would be good. Take that jar of pain balm and apply that while massaging. It certainly helps." She said.

She now turned around, her face on the pillow and her back to me. Before turning, she unhooked her nightie and loosened it. I pulled down the nightie to her waist level. Vast expanse of her smooth, bare back greeted me. I took some of the balm in my hand and started massaging her back. As my hand touched her back, aunty sighed.

I was no expert at massaging but knew the basics. I knew that by kneading the tense muscles, tension goes out and the muscles relax. I also read somewhere that while massaging, finger tips can send erotic signals to the body by the way they flutter and touch. I started massaging between her shoulder blades and slowly moved down.

touchmate
touchmate
491 Followers