Suja Aunty - First & Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
491 Followers

After a few minutes of massaging, I found aunty's breathing was even and regular and her eyes were shut. May be she had fallen asleep. But I loved my job and didn't want to stop. I massaged her waist and moved to her lower back. I applied more balm and massaged her lower back well. I pushed her nightie ever so slowly in front of my advancing hands.

As the nightie moved down to reveal her bare buttocks, I was awe struck. They were big, round, smooth and looked like melons. I felt a strong urge to touch, feel and fondle them. So, I did, just that. And, Suja aunty let out a sigh, still asleep.

I let my hands roam over them to my heart's content. I tested their density, their bounce, their feel. I gave in to my urge and put my face against them. I rubbed my cheek against her buttocks. It must have tickled her because I thought I heard a giggle. I was now the curious explorer.

Once, a friend told me that women can be fucked in their anus too. He even said that some women love to be taken there, though most are scared. I wondered at that time how that was possible. Now that I had an opportunity, I wanted to explore. Just to see for myself her rear hole and the entrance.

So I moved closer to her ass and with one hand on each buttock, I separated the cheeks and looked. I saw her rose bud, the small hole and the puckering around it. I put out my forefinger and rubbed on those wrinkles. I felt aunty stop breathing for a fraction of a second and then start again. Slowly, I pushed the tip of my forefinger at that small entrance.

My finger went a little in, quite easily, and stopped at the ring. I was probably in, up to my first knuckle. Remember, my hand and fingers were well lubricated with that pain balm and were slippery. I just wiggled my finger a bit and was surprised to see aunty lift her ass up. I felt my finger slip through the ring. I gently pushed on up to my second knuckle. And, I wiggled again.

Suja aunty murmured something incomprehensible. I was excited and kept looking at her ass. As I wiggled some more, she pushed her ass up again and my forefinger went all the way in. Her anal passage was incredibly tight and I felt that it was never violated earlier. I wanted to confirm.

My finger buried in her ass, I whispered in her ear, "Aunty, did he fuck you there?".

"No, Baby. I am a virgin there. Take my ass and fuck me there. But be careful. Don't tear or rip me there. Open me up slowly with fingers before you fuck." She was excited and a bit scared too.

Patience is a virtue, I told myself.

After her ass got adjusted to my forefinger, I pulled it out slowly. Next, I bunched my forefinger and middle finger together and reamed her ass again. I repeated the same process -- knuckle by knuckle and aunty helped with her own pushing. With my two fingers buried fully in her and wiggling, I opened up her ass hole.

"Oh! This is incredible. Having your fingers filling my ass, it feels so good. Every time they move, I feel a small shock like thing." Now the fear is replaced by desire.

After a little more wiggling, I pulled my fingers out, slowly and gradually. Her hole was open and gaping at me; all inviting.

I shifted a little on the bed and holding my hard cock to her mouth, said," Lick it and make it wet, aunty."

She understood and complied, making the full length of my cock very wet with her saliva.

Straddling her flanks, resting my weight on my knees, holding my wet cock like a tool, I guided the cock head into her open and gaping ass hole. When the helmet tried to go in the ring resisted. I pulled back and pushed in again and aunty pushed up with a matching effort. I was through with a grunt and aunty let out a big moan into her pillow.

It was the most incredible passage for my cock. At every stage her walls held very tightly on to my cock and gripped it. Each inch was hard fought and won. Aunty took all that stretching and reaming quite well without any protest. Finally, I lay on top of her incredible back, buried to the hilt in her ass. My pubic bush was flush with her ass.

I slipped my hands under her and grabbed those incredible boobs, finding the long and hard nipples and tweaking them. I whispered into her ear, "I am fully in, aunty."

"Oh, it feels so full. Fuck me slowly, my love." She whispered nervously.

I was excited and scared too! Then I thought of something. My pillow was lying on one side. I just pushed it under aunty against her pelvis so that her ass lifted a little more, Then I started moving my cock slowly in her incredibly tight ass -- very small strokes first and slowly increasing the length.

As her ass got adjusted to my length and girth, aunty joined the fucking. Her ass started moving in tandem with my cock and her pussy rubbed against the pillow on every stroke. When she moaned and said, "Faster, fuck me faster now", I knew all was well.

I moved faster, my strokes got longer and harder and I soon neared my limit. In the frenzy, my mouth clamped on to her back and nibbled her there. With a cry, my dam burst and my semen flooded her ass. Grinding her pussy against the pillow, aunty climaxed soon after me, my cock still buried in her ass.

I lay on her back, totally spent. I was dazed and drunk with happiness. I managed to fuck the most desirable Suja aunty not only in her cunt but also in her virginal ass and made her cum. This was like graduation...may be even better!

Finally, Suja aunty whispered, "Get off my back, you ass fucker." Her tone said this was an endearment.

When I extricated my limp penis from her dripping ass, she rushed to the bathroom to clean up. When she returned, I followed suit and cleaned up. On the bed, we hugged each other and slept.

The next night, suja aunty told me her ass was still sore from the previous night fucking. So we did a side on sixty nine. Both of us enjoyed the oral as much as the regular fucking.

Last Night

On our last night together, I felt sad that our days together were coming to an end. When I proclaimed my love for her, aunty said, "No, my boy, this isn't love. What we have for each other is mostly lust. You needed a woman to fuck and lose your virginity. I needed a change from my drab life and also a chance to play out my fantasies. We fulfilled each other's needs. We are both happy. We will cherish these memories forever."

I never knew aunty could speak with such clarity of thought and express herself so well.

"Aunty, this has been the most incredible experience of my life so far and I shall never forget our erotic lovemaking or your beautiful and sexy body. Thank you for everything." My words sounded inadequate even to me.

We kissed and made absolutely divine love, perhaps for the last time.

Hope you have enjoyed reading this story, as much as I did writing it. Few men are as lucky to be initiated into sex by a lovely lady like Suja aunty. Please do vote for this story. Please leave your comments or give your feedback. They inspire me to write more and better.

touchmate
touchmate
491 Followers