Suki & Toki's New Slave Dog Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
assislave
assislave
41 Followers

It was silent for a couple of minutes, presumably while its brain got started. And then it found its voice to release a jumble of sound.

"What, Where, Who, When, what the hell is going on here, what happened to me last night?"

Perfectly understandable in the circumstances when confronted by a dog cage where you'd clearly spent the night, and a beautiful aggressive young woman, tapping a riding crop in the palm of her hand, who had only yesterday been kindly showing you around her house and was considered to be a new friend.

But, whereas it was perfectly understandable in a normal situation, this wasn't normal life for normal people; it was slave life and therefore unacceptable for a trainee servile slave dog; who had been given rules about not speaking unless it had permission; regardless if it had understood or not.

I quickly moved behind it, taking aim and delivering three cuts to its arse with the riding crop. It was so shocked at this assault, that it was rendered speechless; which was the effect that I wanted.

"If you speak again without permission I'll hit you again, and a lot harder, NOD YOUR HEAD IF YOU UNDERSTAND."

No response.

I hit its arse six times with the crop this time, full force cuts that produced vivid red welts.

"NOD YOUR HEAD SLAVE IF YOU UNDERSTAND."

It studied my boots for a moment, and I prepared to hit it again, and then there was a nod of its head.

I hit it again ten times.

"THAT'S FOR MAKING ME WAIT FOR YOUR HEAD TO NOD SLAVE. Now tell me what you remember about yesterday."

This as it turned out, was not very much?

The compliance drug which I'd used on it yesterday appears to have had a drastic effect on its short term memory; it didn't remember anything after drinking the drug laced tea. How subservient it had been, painting our toes and even licking & sucking Toki's pussy as an extra forfeit.

It still seemed confused by the whole situation and had probably only just realized that it was stark naked with its cock in a chastity device and a metal ring enclosing its balls. You could see panic in its eyes as its mind flashed – must be a bad dream, no a nightmare, I'll wake up in a moment, the seafood I had yesterday must have disagreed with me, etcetera.

Without prompting from me it nodded again more vigorously as if to assure me or my riding crop that it was obeying.

So having administered punishment and hopefully set it straight on speaking without permission, the next item on the agenda was to feed it and give it something to drink – giggle.

Slave dog was still on its hands and knees so I squatted down and placed its doggy bowl in front of it. I opened a tin of its soon to be favourite food, apart from our shit that is; scooping out the semi solid goo into it's bowl.

"Eat your breakfast slave, and when you've finished I want that bowl licked clean, and then you can have your drink – giggle."

"But... but you can't expect me to eat that."

So I hit it again, ten more, on the back of its thighs this time, making sure that they hurt like hell.

"Did I give permission for you to speak, NOD YOUR HEAD IF I DIDN'T?"

It nodded its head and received ten more in the same place.

"Every time you disobey an instruction, you get punished. These are only small punishments as it's your first day as our doggy slave, but the punishments can get much worse, like so."

I gave it a low zap to its balls and giggled to myself as it jumped two feet into the air.

"That was setting one of ten. We have soooooo many – giggle punishments, that if I were you, I'd think very carefully before disobeying any more instructions – giggle."

"Now eat your dog food like a good little slave, you've got three minutes and that includes licking the bowl clean."

I now set about preparing its drink.

I held another dog bowl under my pussy and filled it nearly to the brim with my pee, which was a relief because my bladder had been bursting. I could see dog slave watching me out of the corner of its eye as it continued to eat its dog food. I wanted it to watch and learn that most of it's liquid intake would now be our pee.

While filling its dog bowl with pee I had decided not to give it any more of the compliance drug. I was worried that the drug obviously caused short term memory loss. If our new dog slave couldn't remember details, mistakes and consequences, it would render the reinforcement training ineffective.

I inspected slave's dog's clean bowl and gave it a pat on the head.

"Good doggy slave – giggle. Now drink this bowl of pee, ALL OF IT."

I made sure it could see the remote controller for painful balls, resting in my hand; indicating what it could expect if it didn't slurp down my delicious pee.

It was intelligent, and clearly saw the advantage in drinking it.

I was pleased to have made a start on its breaking, but there was a long road ahead, it would get a lot tougher for slave dog, as the tasks got more demanding and the sadistic nature of both Toki and I, fully slipped into gear. We would both become more impatient with it and expect instant compliance with any instruction and punishing the smallest of mistakes.

But that would be the fun of it.

The morning continued, a mixture of testing its compliance to simple tasks, asking repeat questions and my favourite - teasing its chastity imprisoned cock. I also changed the method of punishment to face slapping which I thought was more personal.

I love teasing a cock in chastity; watching the pain on a slave's face as its cock tries to grow against the restraining barrier of the device, makes me very horny.

Slave dog would be serving us intimately and could not fail to become aroused when, for example, it was instructed to lick our feet, pussies and arses, which it would be doing many times each day. It would be so delicious to observe the effects of this on its imprisoned cock.

I fixed slave dog's collar leash to a large pipe so that it was tight and restricted its movement, then tied a smaller leash around its balls just below the metal pain collar. I also made this leash tight so that any forward movement would pull its balls.

I couldn't keep the wicked grin from my face as it received a new instruction.

"SLAVE, stretch forward and pull my boot zips down with your teeth."

It hesitated, and that just wasn't allowed, so I slapped its face hard, enough to knock it sideways.

"GET THOSE ZIPS DOWN RIGHT NOW."

Slave dog had to stretch forward to reach the zips and the leashes around its neck & balls pulled tighter, increasing its discomfort.

I stepped out of my boots and dangled a bare foot in front of its face, so that it was about an inch from its mouth. My toes were still painted with the same colour varnish that it had so carefully applied yesterday; before it was selected for the lifetime slavery programme.

"You like my pretty feet don't you SLAVE – giggle? You want to lick them all over don't you? You want to put your tongue between my toes don't you SLAVE? ANSWER."

I slapped its face again until it gave me a correct response; and it got another slap for forgetting to address me as Goddess Suki.

"Now stick your tongue out, and keep it fully extended until I tell you otherwise."

Giggling, I pulled my foot away from its face and stooped down to grasp the rigid plastic tube that painfully confined its cock.

"Ahhhhh I think that your cock must be soooooooooo painful – giggle. What's going to happen to it when we dose you up with ultra strength Viagra and you have to lick our pussies or our arse holes for hours, it's going to be soooooo painful – giggle, it will probably explode – giggle."

I inserted a long finger nail through the partially open plastic at the end of its cock and collected a couple of drops of pre-cum from its leaking tip.

My finger hovered just above slave dog's extended tongue.

"Lick your nasty cock liquid off of my finger SLAVE. DO IT."

And its tongue removed the tiny traces of pre-cum from my finger tip, I laughed and giggled at its pained expression from its stretched balls and painful cock.

"Keep your tongue out SLAVE DOG, and it had better be fully out when I get back, your cleaning duties have only just started."

And with that I left the cellar and slave dog on its knees with its tongue out waiting for my return.

I sat drinking a cup of coffee in the kitchen, laughing to myself and thinking that our slave dog was starting to discover what being our slave was going to entail.

Finishing my coffee and biscuits I headed towards the garden for the next part of my game.

Slave dog was still in the same position as I had left it, with its tongue fully extended. Its eyes were riveted to my feet.

"You still want to lick my feet don't you SLAVE? SAY IT."

It made the correct response.

I slapped its face hard again, not because it got the reply wrong but simply because I enjoyed slapping it.

I pulled up a comfortable arm chair so that it was positioned right in front of slave dog. It would have to stretch forward to reach my feet with its tongue, and its balls would be pulled again.

"Well what are you waiting for SLAVE, get licking and cleaning my feet with that servile tongue of yours – giggle, giggle."

Of course, my feet were absolutely filthy from walking in the garden barefoot, through the mud, compost heap and the wet ashes from an old bonfire.

"Does your cock still hurt? Such a shame – giggle, never mind you can take your mind off it now."

I settled back into the chair and slipped my head phones on to listen to music as slave dog licked my dirt encrusted feet.

I had prepared earlier, a large bowl of my pee so that slave dog could dip its whole face into it and use it as a mouth wash to clean off the excess dirt adhering to its mouth & tongue. This was to prevent it re-applying dirt to my feet, rather than taking it off.

I made it take a big mouth full of the pee, swill it around to clean it's tongue, then swallow the pee/dirt mixture before resuming its cleaning.

Toki joined me at around midday. She was dressed in a black skimpy top showing a large expanse of bare naval adorned with her piercings', a black leather micro mini skirt cut just below the cheeks of her arse, and wicked stiletto sandals which left most of the top part of her foot bare. I also noticed that she was not wearing panties. I smiled at this as it was Toki's turn to take slave dog for the afternoon while I took a break. I suspected that the first item on Toki's training agenda would be pussy lapping 101.

Toki had Pop-Pop in tow; she had just arrived back from her two day trip. She already had her skimpy maid's uniform on, revealing the gorgeous contours of her body.

She greeted me with a respectful curtsy and I watched her lick her lips as she watched slave dog working on my feet with its servile tongue. I recognized that look on Pop-Pop's face by now, which translated, meant, that I can't wait to get my claws on it and its slave's tongue in my pussy.

Pop-Pop's arrival back at the house at this time was very convenient, as I was feeling horny from the thrill of humiliating slave dog all morning, especially feeling its servile tongue cleaning the mud from my feet.

Pop-Pop would now be spending the afternoon with my strap-on up her sexy pussy, followed by her head wedged between my arse cheeks, with her naughty little tongue probing my hole; all accompanied by the pictures from the cameras in the cellar, of Toki training and using our new slave dog.

I lay naked on my front facing the TV, watching and listening to Toki give instructions to slave dog for its next task. Pop-Pop s face was buried between my arse cheeks, her tongue delicately flicking my arse hole; causing me to release little gasps and sighs.

Pop-Pop had pouted at first about being shut away up my arse, as she wanted to watch Toki humiliate and use the slave. But I put Pop-Pop in her place by showing her the riding crop, and indicating how it would mark her delicate skin when I took it too her arse. Of course there were tears, which I had to bribe her to stop, with a promise that she could watch the recorded video footage later and I might even let her instruct slave dog on a couple of cleaning duties. Which no doubt translated in her head as pussy cleaning duties.

The bribe worked and Pop-Pop perked up no end, happily exercising her skilful little tongue in my hole; sending waves of pleasure through my body. Sometimes I wondered who was controlling who.

As Pop-Pop continued to make my body quiver with pleasure, I continued to watch Toki put slave dog through its paces and improve its oral skills. Slave dog was already starting to appear and act like an automaton as it struggled to stretch its tongue deeper into my demanding lover's tight pussy.

Slave dog's first breaking day was proving sooo deliciously enjoyable, well for Toki and I anyway.

Chapter Three – Breaking continues

Coming soon

assislave
assislave
41 Followers
12