Sultan Karim and the Royal Harem

Story Info
Karim enjoys the pleasures of his consort, Kotoko.
1.2k words
3.78
13.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day at court, the sultan Karim retired to his chambers to freshen up. It had been a long, dull day of trade discussions and tax plans, and now, Karim wanted nothing more than to wind down with one of the women in his harem.

But which one?

At the moment, there were five women living in the women's chambers of the palace; his first wife, Ara, his second wife, Kinjata, and three consorts; Kotoko, Maria, and Pavarti.

Ara, his first wife, was the daughter of the sultan of the neighboring kingdom; she was the very picture of an Arabian princess, her long, dark hair flowing down her slim waist and over her soft curves and tan skin. Not only was she beautiful, on the outside, as his first wife, she was the first woman Karim had ever been with, and thus, he had a special place in his heart for her.

Kinjata, his second wife, was the sister of a reigning monarch in Sub-Saharan Africa. When Karim and first set eyes on her on a diplomatic mission to her country three years ago, he had fallen in love instantly; her body was luscious and succulent with generous curves and ebony skin. She kept her hair in braids that fell past her shoulders, and when she looked at him, Karim felt that her dark brown eyes could see into his very soul.

Kotoko, he had met on a visit to Japan; she was a pale-skinned beauty with a thick wave of blue-black hair that was so long it reached nearly to her knees. She was always shy and sweet in his presence, probably because she was still flustered at the idea of living in chambers so grand and being waited on by chamber maids; in Japan, she had been a servant of the emperor.

Maria, Karim encountered in Spain. With her creamy skin, auburn hair, and green eyes, Karim had swept her away to his harem after a mere half hour; she hadn't protested, preferring the luxuries of palace life to her job as a baker's assistant.

Finally, Pavarti, the last of the sultan's consorts, was a woman she'd met in India. After fleeing the temple in which she'd grown up in protest of their vows of eternal maidenhood, she'd been forced to take shelter in a local brothel; one of Karim's attendants had visited her, and after telling her story, he brought her to Karim, who gladly gave her a room in his palace.

Today, Karim decides, after bathing himself and changing his clothes, he will pay a visit to Kotoko. He walks to her chambers, and when he enters her room, she quickly rises and dismisses her chambermaids, who blush and, giggling, make themselves scarce.

"Good evening, Master Karim," she says shyly, dipping into a low curtsy. "I didn't expect to see you back so soon."

"I missed you," he replies with a grin. "You're one of my favorites."

Her pale cheeks flush pink as he pulls her up from her curtsy and she bashfully looks away. "Would you like me to undress, master?"

"No..." Karim muses, eyeing her body. She was wearing nothing save for her dressing-gown, and her pink nipples were perfectly visible through the sheer material. "I think I'd like to undress you myself..."

She blushes again, and the sultan leans down, planting kisses on the soft flesh of her neck. She smelled like cherry blossoms, and her soft giggles as he kissed her made him want to ravish her all the more. She always acted so sweet and innocent, and it was such fun to take that innocence away...

Karim pushes her roughly against the wall, and it doesn't take much effort for him to tear the gown off of her, ripping the thin material in half. With full view of her soft breasts, he squeezes them, making her whimper and blush again, her dark eyes looking up at him shyly. He pushes her onto her knees in front of him and pulls his cock from his pants. "Spread your legs," he says gruffly, aiming his penis at her chest. "I need to piss before I fuck you."

Pale face red, she spreads her legs so that her knees are slightly apart, and Karim sends a stream of hot piss splattering onto her large, white breasts, relishing the sound as it drips down her body, over her bare pussy, and onto the floor. He'd been holding it in all day, waiting for just this moment, and the relief he felt in letting go was incomparable.

"M-Master?" Kotko asks shyly in the midst of his piss. "C-Could you...?"

"What?" Karim asks, moving his stream up a bit to her neck. "Spit it out."

"Could you do it...inside me?"

He could see that she was embarrassed to ask him for so taboo a sexual favor, and he loved the way it was making her squirm. Grinning, he manages to cut off the flow of his piss for a moment before moving behind her, pushing her to her hands and knees, and slipping himself inside her wet pussy; her lips were large and juicy, and for a few moments, he simply savored the feeling of moving himself in and out, back and forth, before relaxing himself, closing his eyes, and relieving himself inside her.

The feeling of pissing inside of her body makes him sigh in relief, and Kotoko moans as she feels herself filling up with his urine. It's a disappointment when he finally begins to feel himself running out of piss, and when he finishes, he moves a bit within her before pulling out, watching in ecstasy as his piss gushes out of her pussy and onto the floor.

Within moments, he's inside of her again, fucking her hard. On her hands and knees, Kotoko moans and whimpers, her breasts dangling from her chest as he hits her from behind. "Master...harder..."

With that, he pushes her to her stomach on the ground, ramming himself inside of her harder and faster until he bursts, pumping his semen into her hot, pulsating cunt.

Kotoko lies beneath him on the floor, whimpering softly and recovering from the force of her own orgasm. Karim stands up, cock in hand, and, summoning the last few trickles of urine from his dick, sends them splattering all over the back of her head, soaking her thick, black hair.

When he's finished, he admires her prone body, her pale white body lying in a puddle of his piss, her large white breasts glistening and her pink pussy quivering, dripping with his seed. It's almost enough to make him hard again, but he decides to save his passion for later. "You were amazing, Kotoko," he says softly, taking an entirely different, gentle tone with her as he helps her up from the floor; her legs were weak from the force of her orgasm. "I'll send the maids back in to help you bathe."

She nods her assent, smiling shyly, and pushes a few strands of damp hair out of her face. "Will you come visit me again soon, master?"

"I will," he replies, then leans in and kisses her. "I promise."

With that, the sultan leaves, already excited at the prospect of his next visit.