Sultry Sales Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cutting her eyes towards Tanya she replied unconvincingly, "Eighteen." The two girls giggled on their way through the back door.

"Jesus man, you believe her?"

"Why not? All of Tanya's friends are sluts just like she is. She was here to get fucked this afternoon and she got what she came for. Now remember, when we go back out there and get in the tub with them, that they are high school girls. Try to remember what it was like to be a teenager. Talk about rap music, concerts, cool clothes and where you're thinking of getting a tattoo. Be charming, be funny, but don't be goofy and don't talk about sales."

We went out onto the deck with our beers and Dr. Peppers for the girls. Even though we were in the wide open, Vince's backyard was very private, with a ten-foot privacy fence surrounding the property. I slipped into the hot tub, followed closely by Vince. We sat between the girls, handing Tanya and DeeDee their drinks. I was dreading trying to act twenty years younger than I was, not at all sure that I could pull it off.

Tanya was the first to speak. "Vinny, who is your friend?"

"Nate."

"I know his name goofy, but who is he?"

"An old buddy of mine. We used to share an apartment and share girls."

"Oh really?" Feigning indignation she continued, "So you thought you could share me?"

"Absolutely sweetheart. You don't mind do you?"

Tanya laughed. "No, with a fat cock like his, I don't mind at all. How about you DeeDee? Do you mind being passed around?"

DeeDee blushed and averted her eyes, looking down into the water. Vince cozied up to her, lifting her eyes to meet his. "No, you don't mind, do you sweetheart?" Then he kissed her and she kissed back. I could see that he was mauling her tits underwater. He broke off the kiss and said, "You have the most intense blue eyes of any girl I've ever seen. Stunning, absolutely stunning. Nate, what do you think? Doesn't she have the most gorgeous eyes?"

"Absolutely stunning," I parroted.

DeeDee smiled and said, "Flattery will get you everywhere. No, I don't mind. I've just never been with grown men before. I'm a little embarrassed, you two are so much older than we are."

"Well," I quipped, "I promise I won't chase you around with my walker." She giggled and cut me the cutest smile, and I knew that during round two, she would be my main squeeze.

Tanya said, "Do you live around here, Nate?"

"Uh, no. I'm just in town until tomorrow."

"Oh, that's too bad," she said with surprising sincerity. "I was hoping you could come by more often. You and Vinny are so much more mature than the jerks we go to school with. I wish you could stay and sleep with me."

Vince shrugged and said, "We'll go to the club tonight for dinner. Afterwards if you want Nate, we could swing by your hotel and pick up your stuff. Not often an old man gets an invitation to spend the night with a young woman." Vince turned to DeeDee. "How about you sweetie? You want to go to dinner with us old geezers and spend the night fucking me?"

"Oh, I wish I could! I've got to go to practice for the play tonight, besides, my mom doesn't let me sleepover anywhere during the week."

"How about Friday?"

"Sure! I have a date, but I'll break it. Say, what time is it anyway? I have to be home for supper at 5:30 or my mom will have a cow."

"It's almost four," I said.

I realized that in about an hour that this striking girl would be going home to mama and I would likely never see her again. I scooted next to her. She looked at me with those incredible blue eyes. My hand rested on her thigh. She kissed me. I ran my hand up her leg, but before I got to her crotch, she was caressing my balls and cock. "Make love to me," she said almost pleadingly.

I looked at Vince and he just grinned. "Take her inside, Nate. Find a nice comfy bed, and give the lady what she wants." I looked to Tanya to see what her reaction was. She winked at me and began flirting with Vince.

I took DeeDee's hand and led her inside without bothering to dry off. We found a nice big bed and for the next hour I made tender love to the girl. Not the rough, slamming sex like we had before, but tender, sensual love. She must have had five orgasms in an hour. I wanted to screw her in every hole, but understandably she had a sore butt so I stuck to pussy fucking, fucking her in a variety of positions, holding off my own orgasm until five o'clock when I let myself go. My long delayed orgasm was as intense as I had hoped it would be and I cried out passionately as the thick testicular emission surged up my cock tube and violently erupted from me into her. I collapsed on top of her gasping for breath. After a few minutes I had presence of mind to get off the poor girl. I really needn't have bothered as she was so fucked out that I don't think she was aware of my bulk crushing her.

I glanced at the clock; it was ten after five. "Hey babe, you need to get up," I suggested remembering that she said she needed to be home by five thirty. She just sighed and stayed there for several more minutes, basically motionless, except for the rise and fall of her wonderful breasts. Like a magnetic attraction, my lips were drawn to her thick nipples.

Tanya came in the room, dressed in a blue sundress for dinner. "DeeDee! Come on, you have to get home!" DeeDee opened her eyes, smiled at me and stretched. "Come on DeeDee! Your mom will be pissed if you're late."

"I know, I know," she said. "God that was wonderful! Thank you Nate."

"Thank you, DeeDee. Not often an old fart like myself gets a toss in the sack with a beautiful young woman like yourself."

"You made me feel so wonderful. Any time you want a toss, mister, I'm willing to be entertained."

"I take that as a compliment."

"It's true. I've never cum so often at one time before. Most guys just give you five minutes before they shoot off, ten at the most, not caring if I get off or not, and usually I don't. But you…you got me going and just kept me going." My ego swelled as I realized I could satisfy a hot young girl.

"Your mom will ground you, if you don't get you ass moving," interjected Tanya. "And if you get grounded, no fuckie this weekend! Come on, Vince lent me his car, I'll take you home."

We were both sweaty and aromatic and I knew she needed to get cleaned up a little before she went home to Mama, so I decided to help her out. I picked DeeDee up off the bed and carried her back out onto the patio and into the pool to rinse off. I took the liberty to wash off her crotch and thighs. The cool water was what she needed to put some momentum into her and a minute later she was out of the water and searching for her clothes. I couldn't help her there, as I had never seen her in clothes to begin with, but she found them and dressed. In another minute she was gone.

Thirty minutes or so later and Vince, Tanya and I were on our way to the Rockford Valley Country Club. RVCC was very nice club. The size of the oaks lining the drive was a clear indication that this was a class act. Vince told me the club had two, eighteen hole courses, two dozen tennis courts, as well as three swimming pools, one for kids and families, another for lap swimming and a third a play pool for adults only, plus numerous other amenities. I regretted not getting to play the course, but then I wouldn't have traded my afternoon experience for anything.

All through dinner, Tanya was as cute and bubbly as any vivacious eighteen year old could be. I could hardly wait to get back to Vince's and into bed with her. Dinner took quite a bit more time than I had expected and it was close to 8:00 PM before we left the club. We swung by my hotel and I checked out, without so much as ever pulling the covers back. I followed Vince home in my rental car, with Tanya riding shotgun, lest I get lost. I had hoped she would rub my cock as I drove, but she was too interested in constantly changing the radio station.

I was ready to start drilling her as soon as we walked in the house, but the telephone was ringing and Tanya disappeared with a cordless phone glued to her ear. Vince offered me drink with the observation, "She'll be yaking nonstop until 10:30. At 10:30 I pull the plug on the phone or she'd be yaking until after midnight. Teenager you know." We went out onto the patio and chatted about business, wives, and girlfriends.

"So your wife knows that you're fucking her daughter?"

"Sure, like I said Maggie's a wild girl. We have an open marriage, anything goes when it comes to sex. I suppose she's gangbanging the flight crew tonight on their layover. You'd like her Nate. Looks a lot like Tanya, beautiful, about 5'6", long blonde hair, green eyes. Some women love to cook, sew, paint or whatever, well Maggie loves to screw. Suits me just fine, that's why I married her; she's as raunchy as I am, and besides I get free airline passes. She is very open-minded. She doesn't see any problem with Tanya enjoying herself and she sees no problem if I enjoy Tanya."

"Damn, you're a lucky man!"

"Yes I am!" Vince sipped on his martini, adjusted his crotch and looked around. "You know, it's really rude of Tanya to invite you over and then spend all evening on the telephone."

"You could unplug the telephone," I gamely suggested.

"No, she'll get pissed off. I know; let's go and see if she'll come out and skinny dip with us. Go ahead and strip down, she's such a slut that she won't be able to resist two cocks so freely available."

I followed Vince's lead and discarded all my clothes in a pile and then followed him into the house. In spite of the afternoon and our conversations, it seemed rather strange to be prowling around with Vince naked, looking for his teenage stepdaughter. We found her in her room, listening to bad music, talking on a cordless phone and pecking away on her computer. She looked at us standing in her doorway and smiled.

"I gotta go, Chloe! I gotta go, Lauren!" She punched in a code, directing all incoming calls to voicemail and put down the phone. She clicked out a sign off message and then shut the computer down. She reached around her back and unzipped her dress. She then flicked the spaghetti straps of her blue sundress allowing the garment to fall to the floor. For some reason, I was surprised that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She stepped out of the dress, walked up to us and grabbed us both by the cock.

"Hmmm, two nice cocks, my favorite toys," she purred as she stoked us both to a hard on. "What do you boys plan to do with these things?"

"Well, you invited Nate to fuck you tonight," said Vince, "and he's got to get up early to make a living tomorrow. So stop messing around girl and let's go do what we all want to do."

"And what do you boys want to do Vinny?"

"You know damn well what we want! So get your sweet little pussy in my bed!"

She laughed and pushed her way between us and sashayed down the hall, swaying her hips provocatively. I followed behind her keeping just the right distance for the best view of her ass cheeks flexing as she walked. I followed her into the master suite where she sprawled out on the big bed, her legs in a perfect split with one ankle up and resting on the headboard. Vince knelt on the bed at her head and offered his long pecker to her mouth. She didn't hesitate and eagerly accepted it.

I crawled between her splayed legs. Her pussy lips were spread slightly open, the bright pink interior glistening in contrast with the darker coral color of her vulva. I grasped the two rings piercing her pussy lips and spread her open. I buried my face in the warm moist folds of her sex, driving my tongue deep into her fuck tunnel. She had a delightful, but musty taste and I realized that I was tasting sperm. Since I hadn't shot my load into her cunt earlier, I knew it wasn't mine. Vince must have popped her in the hot tub while I was banging DeeDee earlier. It really didn't matter as it wasn't the first time I licked his seed from a cunt.

I moved up and engulfed her little nugget at the nexus of the folds of her labia. The little pink nub began to stiffen as I sucked on it, pulling it from the protective sheath of its hood. She began thrusting her hips, driving her crotch into my face, mashing her clit against my mouth. I drove three fingers deep into her vagina and twisted my wrist. Her hip thrusting became more urgent. I heard a muffled, "Hmmmmmmf! Hmmmmmmf! Hmmmmmmf!" as the walls of her vagina clamped down on my fingers. Suddenly she just went limp and I removed my face and hand from her pussy.

Vince had pulled his dick from her mouth and was squeezing his dick just below the head. He looked at me and grinned. He motioned for me to switch positions with him. Just as Tanya swallowed my dick and began a good oral workover, Vince scooted between her still splayed legs. He paused in an upright position, raking his dick up and down her slit. As he sank into her twat, she moaned, the vibrations adding a new dimension to my blowjob. While she sucked me off and Vince fucked her, I played with her titties and her perky little nipples. She clamped her legs around Vince's waist and began humming again, this time with more urgency. "Hmmmmmmf! Hmmmmmmmf! Hmmmmmmf!" she mumbled. I nearly lost it and withdrew out her mouth. She let out a passionate cry as her lust filled body was racked with the sizzling sensations of orgasmic bliss. Vince kept fucking her through her orgasm until she stopped thrashing about so much.

Vince pulled out of her pussy and quipped, "Who's next?"

Well, I hopped on top and was between that little slut's legs in a flash, driving deep into her young snatch with the first thrust. I felt Vince grabbing my butt cheek and a shoulder. For a moment I thought that over the past few years, the bastard had become bisexual or something, but as he pushed and pulled on me, I realized he wanted Tanya and me to roll over. I flipped her over, staying deeply buried in her wonderful pulsating snatch. She was now straddling me with her knees tucked up against the sides of my torso. Vince spread my legs and speared her butthole. Tanya let out a scream as he roughly penetrated her ass. The addition of a substantial dick up her butt made her pussy incredibly tight. It took a few moments for us to get coordinated, but we settled into a nice double fucking. Soon Tanya was babbling incoherently and when her pussy started squeezing again, I thought my pecker would rupture.

"Unngh, Uunnnhhh! UUUUUUUUNNNNHHHH!" she grunted, while her vagina violently squeezed my swollen rod. "UUnnggh! Unh! gphugh! Uhuh," she grunted while Vince rammed her ass with such violent force that I thought he might hurt the girl. Vince suddenly stopped and pushed her off of me, he had the look of a wild man in his eyes.

"Okay Nate," he panted, "come and sit on the edge of the bed." I did as he requested while he roughly pulled her to her feet. "Go sit on his dick bitch! No, not like that, take him up your ass!" She positioned the head of my prick at her anus and eased it in. "That's it, be a good little whore," he hissed. He pushed her back on me and then pushed us both back onto the bed. He lifted my feet and rested my heels on the side rail of the bed. Her legs were outside mine and were forced to flex upward with her knees high in the air.

I was squeezing and pulling on her tits while I thrust into her tight butt. Vince rolled a condom over his dirty dick and stepped into the slot, ramming his latex shrouded fuckrod into her defenseless cunt. I stopped thrusting and concentrated on the sensation of Vince's dick sliding in and out of her cock hungry cunt through the thin membrane of her rectum. I lay still, but even though Vince was gripping her hips and forcefully pulling her back into his crotch with each inward thrust. He fucked her with such force that her entire body was shoved forward with every in stroke, the motion of her body causing my dick to slide in and out with a three-inch stroke. On every stroke I felt Vince's dick glide along the underside of my shaft.

After several minutes I felt that old familiar tingling sensation begin at the tip of my dick, signaling my impending orgasm. I really couldn't move or pull out and the tingling got stronger and stronger. Suddenly it felt like her guts had tied up into a ball and her body shook from within as she came again, crying out in salacious pleasure from the abuse she was taking. I lost it and my cries of pleasure joined hers as I pumped a hot load of semen into her spasmodic rectum. I was nearly finished ejaculating when Vince pulled out with a guttural cry, ripped the condom off and sprayed her with several forceful ropes of cum, the first two reaching past her tits and almost to her neck.

Vince staggered off to the bath to clean his dick off. I remained motionless as my dick deflated in her ass, a trickle of cum running down and over my balls. She soon sat up and I saw a line of perspiration down her spine. I discovered that I too was covered in sweat. She stood up, smeared cum on her breasts and then licked her fingers clean. She said brightly, "That was great! I need a shower, want to join me?"

I've never been one to refuse showering with a lady before and I struggled to my feet and followed her into the bath where Vince was just finishing showering off. I was exhausted, but I had great fun soaping her down and being soaped down. While I washed her butt, I couldn't help but try and run three fingers up her ass at one time. I wasn't surprised when her sphincter opened up and all three fingers slid in. I wanted to try and fist her ass, but she pulled away from me and said she'd had enough anal fun for one day. I redirected my attention and slipped a soapy hand up her slit. She cooed and encouraged me to keep rubbing her pussy. Her eyes began to glaze over and she slumped up against the wall as I sawed her cunt with the edge of my palm and twisted a nipple with my other hand. I jacked my limp dick in a vain attempt to get it up, but had to satisfy myself with getting her off manually one final time that evening.

I slept soundly that night, too soundly. I wanted to fuck her again in the middle of the night and then fuck her again in the morning. But alias I only woke when she bounded out bed and rushed to get to school on time. Vince was already gone. She didn't even have time to give me a quick blowjob, despite my groping and pleading and I settled for a goodbye kiss while she fondled my needy organ.

Despite my morning disappointment, I felt great and made two big sales later that day. On my flight home, I thought about the guy who stood me up the day before, and decided to give him call. I wanted to thank him for canceling at the last minute, but decided I just needed to make an appointment with him for next week.

12