Sultry Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Lois turned to face him and gazed at him lovingly. "Oh, Dennis, you really are incredible!" she whispered.

"You are pretty incredible, too," he replied.

They snuggled into each other's arms and lay there for awhile, holding each other, savoring the warm feelings that existed between them.

"You know," she said, "I do love you."

"I love you, too," the young man replied.

"What are we going to do?" Lois wondered, "I keep feeling as if what we're doing isn't right. After all, you're so young..."

Dennis kissed her on the forehead. "What difference does that make? We love each other. Isn't that all that matters? Age has nothing to do with it."

Lois nuzzled against him. "I...I guess so..." she replied. She wasn't sure that was true. The difference in their ages did matter. It had to. Why else would society have taboos against people doing what she and Dennis were doing?

After a while, Dennis stirred, and rolled onto his back. "Do you want to get something to eat? I sure do, I'm starved!"

"I think getting something to eat is a wonderful idea," Lois replied. "I'm starved, too." The fact that it was almost noon and they hadn't eaten since they checked into the motel early the previous evening might have had something to do about their state of hungriness, too.

"Want to go out?" Dennis asked.

"I wouldn't mind going out," Lois said. She needed to rest. Being with Dennis, making love constantly, was wonderful, but it left her exhausted. They still had the rest of the day, tonight, and tomorrow morning together. A rest would be nice.

"Great! Where would you like to go?" Dennis asked.

"We'll find someplace," Lois said.

They got up, took a friendly shower then, still naked, walked back into the bedroom.

"I'm sorry," Dennis murmured as he pulled Lois into his arms and kissed her. "I can't keep my hands off you."

"Hey," Lois said and pushed him away. "You're going to have to wait until after we get something to eat."

Dennis flushed. "Oh, yeah, I forgot," he said. He slipped on his trousers, shirt, and shoes. Then he walked into the bathroom.

While Dennis was in the bathroom getting ready, Lois donned a silky dark-blue dress that clung lovingly to her curvy body. She left off her bra, but she did put on a skimpy pair of panties.

A short while later they were seated in a shadowy booth in a restaurant just down the street from the motel where they were staying. "This seems like a nice place," Lois said. She leaned over and gave Dennis a kiss on the cheek. The movement caused her breasts to sway, making her semi-rigid nipples slide against the smooth fabric of her dress. A tremor raced through her.

Dennis felt Lois shudder. "Are you cold?" he asked.

"Ah...no...not really," Lois whispered. She slipped her arm through his and pressed against him.

A waiter arrived and took their order, then left. Impulsively, Lois dropped her hand to Dennis's leg and began to stroke it gently.

"That feels nice," Dennis whispered, pressing his knee against hers.

Lois slid her hand up the young man's leg and learned that his cock had begun to swell and stiffen.

"Do you know what you're doing?" Dennis said. He shifted his body so she had better access to him.

"I sure do!" Lois giggled. She'd never had the courage to do something like this in public before.

"Well, if you're going to do that to me, then..." Dennis said. He dropped his hand onto her leg and began caressing her thigh through her dress. The smooth material made touching her silky leg even more delightful.

Lois leaned back in the booth, luxuriating in the lascivious sensations sweeping through her as a result of Dennis's touches.

Dennis looked around the restaurant, then he surreptitiously touched one of the nipples poking against the thin material of Lois's dress.

"Ohhhh!!!" Lois moaned softly, shuddering. "Dennis! My God!!"

The young man's hand returned to her leg and slid to the inside of her thigh. Lois thought about trying to make Dennis stop what he was doing, but instead, her legs parted. They were in a dimly-lit restaurant, with the table cloth hanging in front of them, so she was sure nobody could see what they were doing below the level of the table top. And besides, she found having Dennis caress her in public incredibly exciting.

"Mmmmmmnnnn!!!" she murmured when Dennis's hand moved onto her bare legs. He'd hiked her skirt up, and now his hand was gliding ever-so-lightly up and down over her silky-soft inner thighs. Pleasure radiated through her and she felt her nipples grow even stiffer.

"God, Dennis, you're awful!" Lois whispered. She clutched the young man's arm as savage emotions swirled through her. This was so bad, but it felt so good!

"Do you want me to stop?" Dennis asked. His hand stopped moving.

"No! Please!!!" Lois said. She pushed at his hand. "No, don't stop! God, no!"

Dennis resumed his gentle, teasing caresses and the fantastic feelings returned. Then his hand began to move farther up between her legs, getting closer and closer to her vagina. Lois felt herself getting wet, very wet, and was glad she'd worn panties. Then Dennis's hand cupped her tingling center, and his fingers began to stroke her slit through the shiny, damp material covering it.

Dennis sat there, coolly looking around, while under the table, his finger was sending fabulous sensations racing through Lois, reducing her to a panting, quivering bundle of lust. Up and down, through her moist rift, his finger slid. Lois couldn't sit still, her hips began moving in counterpoint to his caresses. He began rubbing his finger over her clit.

"You...Ahhhhh!!!...are...are driving me...Ahhhh!!!!...absolutely...Ahhhhh!!!...wild!!" Lois gasped while Dennis caressed her wonderfully sensitive spot. The fact that she was acting so wanton in a public place made the sensations she experienced at the young man's hands incredibly intense. Her bottom began to slide back and forth on the plastic covered seat of the booth and her head lay on his shoulder. She clung to Dennis's arm tightly, hoping her wild trembling wasn't visible to the restaurant's other patrons.

Dennis brought Lois right to the brink of coming. She thought he would send her spinning into delight any second, but he didn't. Suddenly, his hand left her and she felt her passion ebb a tiny bit. Then he hooked aside the elastic at the leg opening of her panties, and the next thing she knew his finger was sliding into her and all the wonderful feelings, and more, returned with a rush.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" Lois gasped. Erotic skyrockets exploded behind her tightly closed eyes, and she felt her orgasm approaching. Through half-open, lust-fogged eyes, she saw the waiter approaching their table, carrying their meal and struggled desperately to get herself under control. Surely Dennis would stop what he was doing, at least until the waiter left.

She was wrong. Instead of stopping, he intensified the movements of his hand and began rubbing her clit with his thumb. Lois fought for control, but the harder she struggled, the closer to coming she got.

The waiter set the tray he'd been carrying on a stand near their table, then he began to carry the individual items it to the table and set them in front of them. Lois wished she could tell Dennis to stop, but she knew if she opened her mouth, moans of ecstasy were all that would come out. "I have to make him stop!" she thought. "Isn't he worried the waiter will figure out what we're doing?" Then, "Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!!!! I'm coming!!! I'm really coming!!!" She bit her lip so she would keep silent as intense sensations of delight swept through her. She grabbed a napkin and held it in front of her to help mask the emotions she was sure showed on her face.

"Is the lady all right?" she heard the waiter ask Dennis.

"Oh, yes, she's fine," Dennis replied while he stirred Lois's pussy even more ardently with his fingers. He could feel her wild trembling and knew she was coming. "We've been traveling quite a distance and she's very tired."

"Yes, of course, sir," the waiter said. He finished laying their meal on the table, then left.

Lois's orgasm did finally begin to fade. When she was sitting quietly, Dennis slipped his hand out from between her legs and wiped it on his napkin. "Kind of neat, huh?" he said softly, "you and our food came at the same time."

"Dennis, you're terrible!" Lois exclaimed. When she'd managed to get her body calmed enough to eat, she picked up her fork and began sampling her food. The meal was excellent and, since she was famished, she ate every last bit, plus dessert.

After dessert they sat, talking, over cups of coffee. Dennis reached under the table and squeezed her leg. "Do you want to go back to our room, or is there something else you want to do tonight?"

Lois gave him a questioning look. "Like what?" she asked.

Dennis shrugged. "We could go to a movie," he said. "Or maybe go dancing in the lounge in the motel, or something."

Lois giggled, put her hand on his, and squeezed it. "I think I prefer 'or something'," she said.

Dennis smiled, bent over, and kissed her on the cheek. "I guess we better get back to the room, then," he said.

The walk back to the motel took them through a dimly lit public park. As they neared a clump of dense bushes, Lois got a wild idea. "Let's go over there," she whispered. She pushed Dennis into a hidden grassy alcove created by the bushes.

"What are you doing?" Dennis, confused by his companion's action, asked as she pushed him deeper into the shadows.

"Just do what I tell you," Lois said. She tugged him into the alcove, which hid them relatively well from the park walkway. When she was sure they were hidden, she sank to her knees in front of the young man, opened his pants, fished out his cock, and placed it in her mouth.

"Oh God!" Dennis groaned. He couldn't believe this was happening. "If you keep that up, I could have an accident!"

Lois paused, let his cock slide from her mouth, and looked up at him. "It won't be an accident. I owe you, for what you did in the restaurant," she whispered, "This is payback!" She stroked his stiffening cock as she talked to him, then she took it back in her mouth.

"My God, Lois!" Dennis gulped. "Ohhhhh!!!" Involuntarily, his hips thrust forward, fucking her mouth. This was unbelievable! He couldn't believe she was giving him a blow-job here in the park! But that's exactly what she was doing! Passion raced through him as the lovely woman licked his cock.

Lois took as much of Dennis as she could in her mouth, then she began to move her head back and forth, fucking him with her mouth. She could hear the young man's gasps and moans of pleasure and could feel him shaking. She thought it was wonderful. She didn't care if someone came along and saw them! She cupped his balls in her hand and began caressing them.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Dennis cried, "That's incredible!!!!! My God, Lois!!!! Please!!! Please!!! Don't stop!!!!! Don't stop!!!!" He had to come! He felt as if he was going to explode!

Lights swept through the park as cars passed on the nearby street. Lois slid a hand under her skirt, into her panties, and began caressing herself. Soon she was shaking with passion.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!" Dennis groaned, then his hot fluids jetted into Lois's mouth. "Ohhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhh!!!!"

When Dennis's juices began spouting into her mouth, Lois began to swallow as fast as she could, but it was too much; some of his juices oozed out of her lips and trickled down her chin.

"Mmmmmmpphhhh!!!! Mmmmmmpphhhh!!!" she moaned around the young man's throbbing shaft as an orgasm, brought on by a combination of contact with him and her self-stimulation, filled her with the sparkling, dancing electricity of passion. She licked and sucked every last drop of Dennis's juices she could while he stood in front of her on wobbly legs, moaning and gasping.

Finally, she let his flaccid cock to slide from her mouth, took it between her fingers, lifted it gently and planted a soft kiss on the tip, then she tucked it back into his pants and zipped them back up. Then she sat back on her heels, looked up at him, and smiled. "There," she said breathlessly, "I think that makes us even."

Dennis stood there looking down at her, his face beaded with sweat, his chest heaving. He had a hard time comprehending that they'd actually done what they'd just done!

Lois, grinning, got to her feet, her lips shiny, her eyes bright. She put her arms around him and pressed against him.

"You just wait until we get back to the room," he said.

Hand in hand, they continued their trip back to the motel. When they got to their room, Dennis opened the door and Lois slid by him, kissing him lightly on the cheek as she did. He swatted at her bottom as she passed, then turned to close and lock the door.

By the time Dennis had locking the door, Lois had taken her dress off. When he turned, she was standing there, nude, smiling at him. She put her arms over her head and stretched, knowing how much he liked it when she did that. He started toward her, stiff legged.

Lois held her hand out, stopping the young man in his tracks. "In a minute," she whispered, "I've got to brush my teeth and rinse out my mouth before we do anything else."

Aware the tantalized young man's eyes were fastened to her, Lois walked into the bathroom and began to brush her teeth. Knowing Dennis was outside, waiting anxiously for her return and the pleasures which would follow, made brushing her teeth very difficult. Her hands wouldn't stop trembling.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12