Sultry Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"Touch it, bitch!" Bubba growled, his voice menacing.

Lori grasped the thick black, shaft in her small, trembling hand. She could barely get her fingers around it. It was hot and hard. And so big!

"Tha's it!!!" Bubba said, "Grab mah pecker, bitch!"

"Yeah, baby! Give Bubba what he wants!" Mike gasped. He kept pounding into her, causing her body to shake and quiver. "Show Bubba a good time, just like you do me!"

Bubba moved closer and the head of his swollen cock, slick with pre-cum juices, brushed Lori's cheek.

Even though her mind screamed "No!" she guided the hard black shaft between her lips and began moving her mouth on it. What she was doing to Bubba was helped by the force of Mike's thrusts. She felt Bubba's huge hands close around her head, holding her mouth on his cock. Like agigantic black piston, his rod slid in and out of her mouth.

Lori heard both Bubba and Mike moan. She also felt Mike's fingers digging into her hips and the almost-painful pressure of Bubba's hands around her head.

"Yeah!!! Yeahhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhh!!!" Bubba growled. "Yeahhhhhh!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!! Awwwwwwwww!!!!!" He exploded, his hot sauce filling her mouth to overflowing.

"Gahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, babeeeeeee!!! Take itttttttttttttt!!!!!" Mike cried, erupting into Lori at the same time Bubba did, filling her vagina as full as her mouth had just been filled.

Their lust spent, the two men pulled their cocks from Lori and flopped onto the bed, one on either side of her. Lori, used up, also collapsed on the bed, and felt their sticky juices dripping from both ends of her. For a while, the three of them lay there, saying nothing.

Bubba moved first. He patted Lori's ass with a huge black paw. "Yo give real good head, woman," he said. "Get up on yo knees. Ah needs a piece 'a ass."

Lori was afraid of what Bubba might do if she refused him, so she pulled her knees under her, raising her lovely bottom into the air. She felt the bed sink as Bubba moved behind her.

He smacked her bottom, painfully. "Yo got a real choice ass," he said. "Maybe, sometime, you'll let Bubba fuck that ass, huh?"

"Nooooo!!!" Lori moaned. She couldn't let him do that! Ever! He was too big. He'd hurt her if he put it in there! "Please!!! Not that!" She felt the head of his huge cock slide up and down between her ass cheeks, touching the puffy lips of her labia. She wondered how he could still be hard after what they'd just done. If felt as if he'd shot gallons of come into her mouth.

"Uhhhhhh!!!!" she groaned when he jammed his cock into her without warning. His mammoth wand filled her, touching her insides in places Mike's cock never had. "Oh, God, you're splitting me open!!!" she protested.

"Yeahhhh!!!" Bubba rumbled, "When I fucks chicks, they allus remember!" His gigantic hands engulfed her breasts and he used them as handles as he fucked her.

"Hey, baby," Mike said, poking her arm. "How about a little attention for your main man?" He moved so he was sitting in front of Lori, his crotch directly under her face. His cock was semi-hard.

Lori took Mike's stiffening white shaft in her mouth and began sucking it. Despite the fact that she knew what she was doing was wrong, she found herself being thrilled by the moans coming from Mike and Bubba. Mike's groans of ecstasy grew louder and louder as she sucked his cock to full tumescence.

"Yeahhhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhhh!!!!" Mike wailed, "Do ittt!!! Suck!!!! Suck!!!!! Suckkkk!!! Oh, baby!!! Here it comes!!! Here it commmmmmmmeeeessssss!!!!!"

"Mommmaaaaaaa!!!! Oh, shit!!! Mommmmaaaaaa!!!!!" Bubba groaned, his hips going wild.

Once more, Lori felt herself being inundated with man-juice from both ends as the two men, lost in lust, spent themselves. At last, sated, the two men collapsed onto the bed, leaving Lori empty.

**********

A tear trickled out of Lori's eye as she sat in her living room watching TV. What happened with Mike was a long time ago, but the memories of that time evoked pain that was just as powerful now as it had been then.

She hadn't seen Mike in years. She quit school after her junior year to get married, and while other kids her age sat in classrooms, she sat at home with her baby son. She was home because her husband, an insanely jealous man, didn't want her working. Her life wasn't any better than it had been when she was living at home.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12