Sultry Summer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"Aren't you going to make love to me?" she asked when the kiss ended.

Bill grinned at her. "I thought I just did," he said.

Lori tugged at him, pulling him atop her. "I want more than that," she exclaimed. "I...I want to feel you in me."

"I want to be in you," Bill replied. "You can't imagine how much." She was, without question, one of the loveliest, most passionate women he'd ever had the good fortune to meet.

Lori knew ecstasy once again as Bill began making love to her all over. It felt as if his were touching her everywhere, rousing her once more to the point of loss of control. His hand explored her vagina and he teased her clit with his fingers until she was a babbling, quaking bundle of need.

"Please!!! Oh, please!!! Please!!!" Lori beseeched Bill. "Take me!!! Please, Bill!!! Take meeeee!!! Before I come again!!!!!"

Bill rolled between her legs and Lori felt his penis slap gently against her damp vagina. She reached for it and guided it into her. He began to lower his hips, forcing himself into her, spreading her, filling her with his huge, meaty shaft.

"Yessss!!!" Lori moaned, enthralled, while Bill finally gave her what she so desperately needed, "That's soooo gooooodddd!!! My God, Bill!!! You're filling meeee!!! You're filling meeeee!!!"

Bill pushed into her until their pubic bones were pressing against each other. Then he withdrew, pulling back until only the tip of his swollen wand was lodged in her.

Lori arched her back, pushing her hips up, wanting him back in her, filling her so wonderfully. "Please!!!" she crooned.

Once again, Bill slid slowly back into her. For what seemed like an eternity he kept up his tantalizing movements, sliding slowly in and out of her, allowing her to feel the whole length of his cock a sit entered and left her sexually impoverished body.

Lori wasn't sure how long she could stand this without going crazy! Her pretty face was a mask of passion, her head rolled wildly from side to side. Her hands clutched at Bill's out-stretched arms, then moved to her breasts, pulling at her straining nipples.

At last it happened: pleasure exploded in her like an atom bomb. "Agggghhhh!!! Agggghhhh!!! Ahhhh!!!" she cried, "Oh, yessss!!! Oh, yesssss!!! I'm coming!!! I'm commmiiinnnggg!!! So goooooddd!!! Yessss!!! Yessss!!!"

"Unnnnhhh!!! Unnnnhhhh!!!" Bill groaned in reply.

Lori felt his Bill's cream, hot and sticky, spew into her. "Yessss, Bill!!! Yesssss!!!!" she screamed as it splattered her insides, "Come in me!!!! Come with meeeee!!! Take meeeee, Bill!!! Take meeeee!!!" She clung to him as she came, tears of joy rolling down her cheeks.

After every possibility of passion was spent, Bill withdrew from Lori and rolled onto his back beside her on the bed.

Lori had never been so satisfied. Her body still tingled and she knew now she could never, ever go back to the life she had been living. Her marriage had to end. What would happen after tonight she didn't know, but that much she was sure of. She rolled over, snuggled against Bill, and kissed him softly on the cheek. "I've never, ever, ever been made love to that wonderfully in my life," she told him.

"If that's true, it's a crime," Bill told her. "Because you are an incredibly beautiful, sensual woman and you deserve that."

Lori felt herself blushing. "I...I have got to get cleaned up," she said. She slipped out of Bill's arms, got out of bed, and walked to the bathroom. She took a long, hot shower, dried herself off, then wrapped a towel around herself and walked back out into the bedroom.

"Now it's my turn," Bill said when Lori slid into bed. He got up and disappeared into the bathroom. When she heard the shower start, Lori took the towel off and pulled the covers over her.

After a while, the shower stopped, then Bill came out of the bathroom and slid into bed next to Lori, who happily moved into the circle of his arms and, comforted by his presence, fell asleep and slept better than she had in a long, long time.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12