Sultry Summer Ch. 12

Story Info
Lois and Dennis have another torrid visit.
2k words
4.71
23.8k
1
0

Part 12 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Dennis Livingston's parents had to go away for the weekend and didn't want to leave the young man home alone, so they asked Lois if he could stay with her while they were gone. Little did they know how happy their request made both Lois and their son.

Late Friday evening, Dennis's parents dropped him off at Lois's house and while they drove away, she and the young man stood inside her front door and shared along, passionate kiss.

Lois felt her insides churning as Dennis's body pressed against hers. "Do you have any idea how much I've missed you?" she asked the young man after the kiss finally ended.

"Probably about as much as much as I've missed you!" Dennis replied. He grabbed her bottom and pulled her against him.

Lois felt the young man's swollen member pressing against her and went weak inside. She knew the weekend would be every bit as wonderful as she'd hoped it would be! "Let's go upstairs," she gasped as thrills swept over her.

Lois had on a pair of snug jeans that displayed how wonderfully shaped her bottom was and gave Dennis a delightful view as he followed her up the steps to the second floor of her house. The minute they were in her bedroom, Dennis peeled the jeans off, caressing her buttocks and legs as he did.

While Dennis bared her lower half, Lois shed the sweatshirt she was wearing. She'd left off her underthings, anticipating the young man's arrival. Once she was naked, Lois helped Dennis get his clothes off and, nude, the lovers tumbled into her king-sized bed. Dennis's lips immediately went to Lois's tumescent nipples, and Lois's hands sought his erection.

Slowly, joyfully, the two lovers explored, caressed, and aroused each other. Dennis, unlike Lois, had been without sex during time they'd been apart, and needed Lois badly. As he avidly explored her wonderful body, he felt his insides tightening with excitement.

Lois's excitement rapidly built to a level of near-frenzy as her young lover expertly caressed her. This night, the first of two they would be sharing, felt almost like a honeymoon to her. She rolled on her back and pulled Dennis on top of her.

Dennis didn't have to be told what the gorgeous woman wanted. He needed her just as badly as it looked like she needed him! Her rigid nipples, hot points of need, poked into his chest as he lay on top of her.

"Take me, Dennis!" Lois urged, "Now!" Her voice, like her body, was filled with intense longing.

Dennis raised his hips, then he lowered them and felt his rigid shaft slide into Lois's snug opening. Thrills swept through him. He was in her!

"Yesssss, darling!!! Oh, Dennis!!! Yessssss!!!!" Lois groaned, "Oh, God! I've needed you so much!!!!"

Dennis began to move his hips, and Lois responded with movements of her own. Their bodies rocked together while the couple rode breaking waves of jubilation, straining against each other, exchanging the ultimate in erotic sensations.

Lois reached a crescendo of passion, which blossomed into sweet, joyful explosions of bliss. "Yessssssss!!!! Yesssssss!!! Darling, yesssssss!!!!!" she cried. "Oh, God, Dennis!!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnggggggg!!!! Take meeeeee!!! Take meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Take meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!"

"Loisssssss!!!! Oh, Loisssssssssssss!!!!!!!" Dennis cried, exploding into her rocking, twisting body.

Afterward, aglow, they lay in each other's arms.

Lois kissed Dennis. "I can't believe it!" she murmured. "Oh, Dennis, you are so fabulous! Every time we make love it's more wonderful than the last!"

"I just wish we could be together more," Dennis said. "When we're not, all I do is think about ways to be with you."

Touched, Lois covered his mouth with hers and their lips locked in a longing, passionate kiss.

"Want to go again?" Dennis asked after the kiss ended.

"I think, maybe, I need a bit of a break before we make love again," Lois said. "You wear me out."

"Sure," Dennis said. He pulled the covers over them and shut off the light. Snuggled in each other's arms, they drifted off to sleep.

Dennis woke up and looked around. He didn't know what time it was, but it was still dark outside and the only light in the room came from a streetlight shining though the bedroom window. Lois lay on her side, her back to him. It was warm in the room, and she'd tossed the covers off. He gazed at the luscious, rounded curves of her buttocks and legs and felt himself growing hard. He moved against her and his rigid cock slipped into the cleft between her well-formed buttocks. As he pressed against Lois, Dennis savored the feel of her warm silken skin and smelled the scent of shampoo in her hair. He snuggled even closer to her and slipped his arms around her.

Lois awakened when Dennis pressed against her. She felt his cock sliding between her buttocks, moaned softly and pressed her bottom back against him. He slid his hand down the soft slope of on of her breasts and she felt a tingle of ecstasy as the nipple grew erect against his palm. "Ohhhhhh!!!" she groaned and tightened her bottom around his cock. "It feels to me like you're wide awake!"

"I sure am!" Dennis replied. This felt fantastic. The pressure of her buttocks on his cock was making him wild. Each time they made love, it seemed to happen in a different and more exciting way. He began to move his hips, surprised how good it felt to have his erection sliding between her firm nether cheeks. It might not be fucking, but it felt awfully good just the same! If he kept doing this too long, he was liable to come!

"Baby..." Lois purred, her body aquiver from Dennis's insistent caresses, "that feels incredible!" Her affair with the young man continued to be an education for her. He was constantly helping her discover erogenous zones she didn't know she had. Dennis's cock, thrusting between her buttocks, felt unexpectedly good! The tip brushed her anus, making her tremble, and moved toward the base of her vagina.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!!" she thought, "I wish I'd learned sooner that it could feel that sublime to have my bottom touched!" She lay there, enjoying the sensations and a wild thought flashed into her head. "I wonder what it would feel like to have him in me there?" she found herself wondering. The idea made her shudder and she moaned softly.

"Do you like this?" Dennis asked, rolling one of her rigid nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

"Ohhhhh, darling!!! Yesssss!!!" Lois replied. "It's heavenly!!" She wanted more. She wanted that delicious swollen pole of his inside her! She raised her leg and hooked it back over his.

"Take me Dennis, please!!! Take me!!!" she groaned when the tip of his cock plowed between her juicy vaginal lips. She slid her hand through her pubic hair and guided the tip of the young man's mighty poker so that the next time Dennis thrust forward, it slid into her, filling her, thrilling her.

"Darling!!!" she moaned, "Oh, darling!!!!"

Dennis felt Lois's hand on his cock, then warmth and dampness engulfed it as it entered her. He began moving his hips and felt the spiral of delight begin.

"Oh, God, Dennis!! Oh, God!! Oh, God!!" Lois chanted, "Take me, darling!! That's it!!! Take meeeeeee!!!"

Dennis did just that. While he was plunging his cock into her, he slid his hand from her breast to her groin, found her clit, and began stroking it.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" Lois cried, enraptured, "Oh, yesss, Dennis!!!! Oh, yesssssssssss!!!!!" She could feel it coming! It was going to happen!

Dennis recognized the warnings his body was giving him, telling him it was about to unleash itself. Deep inside him, the wonderful pulsations began, excitement swelled, blossomed, and grew, filling his whole being. "Loissssss!!! Oh, God!!! Loissssss!!!!" he cried when his thick hot cream came blasting out of his throbbing cock.

"Yessssss!!!! Yesssssss!!!" Lois cried in response when Dennis's torrid fluids began splattering her insides, shoving her over the summit. "Come, darling!!! Please commmeeeee!!! Filll meeeeeee!!! Take meeeee!!! Yesssss!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yessssssssss!!!!!"

Afterward, they lay in each other's arms, looking at each other and smiling tenderly.

Lois kissed Dennis. "You always manage to make me feel better than I believed it was possible to feel!" she told him.

Dennis blushed. "I...ah...you make me feel wonderful, too," he stammered.

They snuggled a little longer, enjoying the way it felt to be lying naked in each other's arms. Finally, Lois rolled on her side and propped herself up on her elbow. "Dennis, I hate to bring this up again, but we still need to talk," she said. "We really do."

Dennis rolled on his side, facing her, and propped himself up on his elbow. "About what?" he asked.

"About you, and me...us...and what all this means," Lois said.

Dennis looked puzzled. "I...I don't understand," he responded. "It means we love each other, doesn't it?"

"Dennis, I'm more than twice your age," Lois said. "And, as wonderful as what we have is, there are things we can't ever have."

"Like what?" Dennis asked. He couldn't see where there was much missing in their relationship, other than that they weren't together nearly enough.

"Well, we can't get married, for example," Lois said.

"Why not, you're divorced, aren't you?" Dennis asked. He started to caress one of her breasts. "We love each other, don't we? Why can't we get married if we want to?"

"Uh..." Lois stammered. She found the young man's caress very distracting. "What...what would your parents say? And...uh...well...we, uh, even if we do get married, we...we can't have children. Don't you want children?"

"I don't care about any of that, about what my parents think, or about kids, I want you," he replied. His maddeniningly delightful caresses continued. "None of that other stuff matters. All I want is to be with you, forever if I can."

"And...and there are other things, too," Lois went on. God, his touch was driving her wild! She couldn't remember what the rest of the things she wanted to talk to him about were, though, because his caressing her breasts was making it almost impossible for her to think coherently. "I...uh...ah...you...um...should..." She gave up trying to talk, pushed Dennis onto his back and began caressing him. Her lips moved down over his body and onto his penis. She loved how it swelled and grew in her mouth.

"Goddddd!!!!" Dennis groaned. "My God, Lois!!! That feels so good!!!" His hips turned and twisted as thrills roared through him.

Lois continued pumping the young man's growing erection with her hand as she moved to straddle his legs. Then she raised her hips and, still holding onto his shaft, impaled herself on him. "Ohhhhhh!!! Dennisssss!!!!" she hissed. "What am I ever going to do with you?"

"That," he groaned, his hips driving off the bed, forcing his shaft farther into her warmth and wetness. "Just keep doing that!"

Lois rode Dennis, her hips rising and falling, her face flushed and slack with passion.

Dennis had a spectacular view. Lois's breasts bobbed and jiggled as moved herself up and down on him; making his pleasure pole lash her insides. He cupped the dancing globes in his hands, and rubbed the erect tips with his thumbs. When he did, Lois's head began to roll limply on her neck, her eyes closed, and her mouth fell open. Gasps and groans of excitement poured from her.

"Dennissssss!!!! Dennnnisssssss!!!!" she cried and her body began to jerk spasmodically, "Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Dennnnisssssss!!!! I'm commminnnnngggggg!!!! Oh, God!!! Am I ever!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhdddddddd!!!! Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Dennis groaned, his cries of joy joining hers, as he started blasting his spend into her. "Meeeee, toooo!!!! Me, tooooooo!!!!!!!"

Her need temporarily exhausted, Lois lowered herself onto Dennis's body. She felt his arms lock around her, then he rolled to his side, taking her with him. Their bodies still joined, the sated lovers drifted back into sleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers