Sultry Summer Ch. 23

Story Info
Samantha and Stacey have even more fun.
1.7k words
4.66
21.3k
1
0

Part 23 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Stacey raced around the house, barely able to contain himself. His folks weren't home and Samantha said she'd come over after school. He wasn't sure why he was so wound up about seeing Samantha again. After all, she was just one of a number of gorgeous women he was sleeping with. He wondered if it was because she was the only one who was his age.

He kept thinking how lovely Samantha's body was, how much he wanted to make love with her again. So exciting were his thoughts that he had a hard-on from the minute he arrived home from school.

He heard a car pull in the driveway and headed for the door. Before he could reach it, Samantha burst in and was in his arms. Her arms wrapped around him, her lips sought his, and her tongue speared into his mouth.

Stacey cupped Samantha's heavenly bottom, lifted her off her feet, and returned the kiss, his tongue penetrating her mouth, his cock growing stiffer as her body moved in his hands. He squeezed her bottom, pressing her against him. He was sure she felt his swollen erection against her belly. The kiss ended and he lowered her to her feet.

"I've been thinking about you all day," Samantha said breathlessly.

"Me, too!" the young man replied.

Samantha stroked the hard cock swelling in Stacey's slacks. "Actually, this is what I've been thinking about all day!" she whispered.

Her caress sent a tremor of delight through Stacey, who stood, transfixed, as the girl proceeded to unzip his fly, reach into his pants, and fish his rigid, throbbing organ out of his clothing. "Ohhh, God, Samantha!!!" he groaned while her soft, warm hands moved over his tumescence. Exquisite sensations swept over him.

"You really want me, don't you, Stacey?" Samantha asked as she sank to her knees, her hands moving continuously on his fleshy pole.

"God...yessssss!!!!" Stacey groaned as she caressed his throbbing wand. It felt so good! "Gahhhhhhh!!!!" His legs began to tremble when warmth and wetness engulfed the head of his engorged rod. He could feel his huge shaft slipping between Samantha's bow-like red lips. "Oh, God! Samantha! Oh, God!!! That's so wonderful!!! Ahhhh!!! Oh, Jesus, if you keep doing that, I'm gonna come!!! Oh God! Please!!! Please!!!" he groaned while his classmate's mouth and tongue rapidly drove him to the breaking point.

When she heard Stacey's plaintive cries, Samantha grasped his balls and continued sliding her mouth up and down his swollen prong. She wanted him to come in her mouth!

"Gahhhhhhh!!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Samanthaaaaaa!!!!" Stacey cried, totally at her mercy.

When his swollen shaft began pulsating Samantha pulled back, letting it slide out of her mouth, one hand still pumping it furiously. Suddenly sticky white fluids began to spew from the tip, splashing on her face. Immediately the lovely young woman took his cock back into her mouth and began sucking it hard. Her mouth filled to overflowing and the surplus ran down her chin.

"Godddd!!!! Godddddd!!! Oh, Goddddddd!!!" Stacey groaned as what felt like endless supplies of come jetted into Samantha's mouth.

Samantha continued licking and sucking Stacey's cock until it was limp, then she let it slide from her mouth, sat back on her heels, and looked up at Stacey, who was flushed and gasping.

Spent, Stacey sank to the floor next to Samantha, whose face was slick and shiny with his spend. He was speechless. She licked her lips and he felt himself shudder. God, she was exciting!

"You really liked that, didn't you?" Samantha asked, grinning.

Stacey nodded actively. "You better believe I did," he exclaimed. "Man, that was awesome!" He grinned. "I guess it's my turn to do something for you, isn't it?"

"You think you're up to it?" Samantha giggled.

Stacey smiled and nodded. As he gazed at her, his passion stirred anew. He reached for her. "You bet I'm up to it!" he said. "Let's go up to my room and I'll show you!"

Moments later, delightfully nude, Samantha lay on his bed. Stacey was lying between her splayed legs, his mouth clamped on her spasming opening, torturing her with his lips, tongue, and fingers while she squirmed and cried out in ecstasy.

"Eat meeeeeee!!!! Oh, God, Stacey!!! Yessssss!!!! Eat meeeeeee!!!!" she wailed, "Yesssssssss!!!!" Her legs squeezed Stacey's head as the delights his mouth was giving her caused her muscles to convulse.

Stacey plunged his tongue into her, licking, sucking, reveling in the frantic movements he caused as he spurred Samantha to higher and higher levels of passion.

Samantha clutched frantically at her breasts, rolling the rigid tips between her fingers. Then, suddenly, delight rushed through her. "Stacey!!!!! Oh, Jesus, Stacey!!! Oh, God!!! Gaaaaaddddddddd!!! I'm commmmmmminnnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!" she cried. Her hips arched off the bed, mashing her vagina against Stacey's mouth. "Stacey!!! Oh, Jesus, Stacey!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Stacey stood up, grasped his cock in his hand, fell on top of Samantha, abd plunged his erection into her quivering body.

"Yesssssss!!! Oh, yessssss!!!! Take meeeeeee!!!!" the girl moaned as the massive pole invaded her, exciting her all over again!

Stacey slid his cock in and out slowly, watching Samantha's frantic movements as he did. Her nipples jutted proudly from her swollen breasts, which quivered wonderfully as he moved in and out of her.

"So good!!! Oh, that feels so good!" Samantha purred as Stacey's wand continued to glide in and out of her passion-packed body. She loved this! He was some kind of fantastic lover! She couldn't get enough of him! She hoped he would never stop!

Stacy lowered himself onto Samantha and covered her mouth with his. His tongue slid between her lips and fire and excitement shot through him when her tongue dueled with his. Samantha's hips rose off the bed, meeting Stacey's thrusts, sending thrills coursing through him. He slid a hand between them, grasped one of her breasts, and began rolling the nipple with his fingers. He couldn't believe it, he was going to come again!

"Gonna come!!! Oh, shit, Stacey!!! I'm gonna come!!!" Samantha cried as completion burst inside her. Stacey's fleshy piston began to move faster and faster in her clutching, rippling sleeve. Then all rational thought was wiped from her mind by exploding delight. "Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yessssssssssss!!!! Again!!! Oh, God, Stacey!!! I'm gonna come again!!!!" Samantha cried, her hips jolting against him. "I'm commmmminnnnnnnggggggg!!!!! I'm commmmiiinnnnnnngggg again!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" She continued to shriek in ecstasy as Stacey's stave sent her plunging into a swirling, flashing world of total bliss.

"Unnnnnnnhhhhh!!!!! Unnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Stacey groaned as, his insides writhing, he spewed hot fluids into Samantha.

Samantha pressed her body against Stacey's while they lay in each other's arms, recovering. Stacey found that he really liked being with her. It was really neat to have her snuggled against him.

"Wouldn't it be neat if we could figure out some way to spend a whole night together?" she said.

"Yeah, it would. I'd like that, too," Stacey replied, "but..."

"I know," Samantha said, "We can't tonight. Besides, I gotta get home, anyhow. Jeez, I wish either your folks or mine would go away overnight sometime."

"I'd rather concentrate on now," Stacey said. He bent his head and drew one of her nipples between his lips.

"Oh, God, Stacey!!!" Samantha moaned. "Yesssss!!!!" She rolled onto her back and Stacey followed her, his lips never relinquishing their contact with her nipple. His hands moved over her compact, lovely body, trailing over her smooth skin, feeling it move under his light, teasing touch. He heard her sighs of gratification and ardor grew in him. He'd couldn't get enough of her!

"You make me feel so good!" Samantha moaned, pressing her flesh against his hands.

Stacey kissed her deeply, enjoying her ardent return of the kiss. He was hard again, for that matter, he always seemed to be hard when he was with her. He moved closer and felt the tip of his cock slide over the soft flesh of her belly.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!" Samantha cooed. "You want me again?"

"I sure do!" Stacey murmured. He pulled her against him and thrust against her with his hips. She thrust back and her arms went around him.

"Don't tease me, Stacey!" Samantha groaned, "Take me! God, do I ever need you!"

Stacey reached between them and moved his cock so it could slide between her legs. When it did, he felt the wetness and warmth that had been oozing from her cunt. He began thrusting and felt her respond. Samantha raised her leg and locked it over his hip, pulling him tighter against her.

The head of his cock plowed between the swollen lips of her pussy and she groaned. "Let's do it this way!" she urged, working herself against him feverishly.

Stacey was game. He wanted to be in her! He couldn't wait! He reached between them and guided the tip of his cock between her luscious lower lips. A quick movement of his hips and his cock was swallowed once more by her warm, damp cave. "Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" he groaned, clutching her bottom, as he slid into her.

"Yessssss!!!! Oh, Stacey, yesssssss!!!!" Samantha moaned. "Fuck me!!! Fuck meeeeeeeee!!!!" Her fingers dug into Stacey's buttocks as he punched into her, driving her wild with passion.

Their carnal fusion continued. Their bodies strained against each other, moving, twisting, seeking. Stacey's shaft drove deep into Samantha, stirring her, awakening her genie of delight.

"Gonna come!!! Oh, shit, Stacey, I'm gonna come!!!" she cried, her face a mask of lust. "Fuck me!! Fuck me!! Fuck me!! Fuck me!! Fuck meeeee!!!!"

Stacey clutched her bottom and continued to jam his rigid pole into her forcefully. He, too, was nearing an exquisite explosion.

"Take it!!! Oh, God!!! Take ittttttt!!!!" he cried, exploding once more.

The sudden shower of torrid wetness against her cervix triggered Samantha's ecstatic response. "Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhh!!! Come!!! Come!!! Oh, shit!!! Come!!! Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" she cried, her body jolting, "Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm there, toooo!!! Yessssssssss!!!! Yessssssss!!!!!" Her hands raked Stacey and her body strained against his as, once again, she experienced ultimate bliss.

Once their passionate coupling ended, Samantha sat up. "I... I don't want to, but I gotta get home," she said. Then she kissed Stacey. "Can I come over again sometime soon?"

Stacey smiled at her. "You bet you can!" he exclaimed.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers