Sultry Summer Ch. 25

Story Info
The relationship between Lois and Dennis grows stronger.
1.9k words
4.64
24.1k
1
0

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Lois and Dennis took a break from love-making and went down to the kitchen for a snack. It turned out not to be much of a break. One minute they were standing at the refrigerator studying the food on hand, then they were in each other's arms, their lips fused, their bodies pressed together, and their passion flaring.

Dennis cupped Lois's bottom and pulled her against him so she could feel his rapidly swelling cock.

With a groan, Lois thrust her hips forward and her hands tangled in his hair. She felt his hands clutching her buttocks and fires of lust flared in her. She couldn't believe how hot she was and how little it had taken to for him to get her that way. His tongue, lashing in her mouth, had her panting with need. She felt juices of excitement pouring out of her. She'd never needed anyone as badly as she always needed Dennis! She'd never imagined it was possible to need anyone this desperately!

Dennis powerfully aroused, wasn't sure he could wait until they got back to the bedroom. His cock was about to explode and the urgent movements of Lois's hips against it weren't helping things at all. "I have to have you!" he murmured. Then he lifted Lois off her feet and started toward the kitchen table. "Now!"

"Here?" Lois said, then, "Ohhhhhhhhh!!!" she groaned when he set her on the chilly table top, took his erect cock in his hand, and shoved it into her. She couldn't believe it! He was making love to her in her kitchen, on the table, again! This was getting to be a wonderful habit!

"I'm sorry, I...I...can't...wait!" Dennis grunted as he drove into her urgently, feeling her warmth, her tightness, the fantastic feelings he enjoyed so much. "I...I have...to...have you!"

Lois knew the kitchen door was locked and the shade was drawn, so she didn't have to worry about being discovered. She was free to concentrate on what Dennis was doing, which was making her feel so good she never wanted it to stop! The young man's powerful thrusts were making her bottom slide to and fro on the smooth, cool table top. He hung onto her hips and used that grip to haul her against him. Before long, their coupling had the desired effect.

"Dennis!!!! Ohhhhhh!!!! Oh, Dennis!!! I'm coming!! I'm coming!!!' Lois cried. Her arms wrapped around him, pulling him against her. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Dennis felt the hot pulsations of Lois's cave on his embedded erection then, with wonderful spasms, his insides released a flood of hot fluids which gushed into his lover. "Lois!!! Loisssssss!!! Oh, God, Loisssssssssssssss!!!" he groaned, "Yessssss!!!! Yesssssss!!!!!!"

When, finally, they were finished, they clung to each other, gasping for breath.

When Lois finally felt as if she could move, she leaned back and looked at Dennis. "That was incredible!" she gasped.

"I'm sorry about how that happened," he apologized. "I don't know what happened, all of a sudden I..."

Lois kissed him tenderly. "You never, ever have to apologize for making love to me," she said. "You have no idea how wonderful it makes me feel that you want me that much!" She giggled. "Are you going to let me down so I can make lunch?"

"Oh, yeah, sure," Dennis said and stepped back from the table.

Lois slid down, kissed him, then went back to the refrigerator and began getting something to eat together. "Now let's see, where was I?" she asked herself out loud.

Dennis got some dishes out and set places for each of them at the kitchen table, then he sat down and watched Lois work.

Lois finally carried some things to the table and set them down. "All ready," she said, and sat down across the table from Dennis.

They ate lunch, taking their time, talking about a number of things. In the months she'd been seeing Dennis, she'd come to find he was a bright, knowledgeable young man, whose interests were, in a lot of cases, similar to hers. Even in areas where she and he had differing ideas, she found his positions well-considered. It fascinated her that she seemed to have so much more in common with this teenager than she'd ever had with her husband.

Dennis leaned his head on his folded hands and gazed across the table at Lois. "I have something to tell you," he said softly. "I...I've been meaning to all weekend, but, well, we've been kind of busy, you know?"

Lois smiled. "We have been somewhat preoccupied, haven't we?" she observed. "What is it you want to tell me? I'm all ears."

"Remember how I said I wanted to be an electrical engineer?" he said.

"Yes," Lois said.

"Well, I've been accepted by the college I applied to," he said.

"You have? That's wonderful," Lois replied. "State accepted you, then. I had no doubt they would. They'd have been foolish not to accept you."

"I decided not to go to state," the young man said. "I applied to a different school."

"You did, where?" Lois asked, a bit surprised.

"Jamestown University," Dennis replied, grinning.

"What?" Lois said. "But Dennis, Jamestown doesn't have an engineering program!"

"I know," the young man said, grinning. "I've been thinking ever since, well, ever since we've been together. I...I decided I wanted to be a teacher, like you. And Jamestown has one of the best education programs in the state."

"Oh, Dennis!" Lois said as tears filled her eyes. "Are you sure that's really what you want?"

The young man nodded. "Uh-huh," he replied. "And I think I've got my Mom convinced to ask you if I can live here, with you, to save money."

"Oh, God! Dennis!" Lois said, suddenly very excited. He'd actually figured out a way for them to live together, with his parents' permission, yet!" Then he captured a turgid nipple between his lips and sucked it hard.

Dennis got up, walked around the table, and sat down in the chair next to Lois. The next thing either of them knew they were holding each other, their faces inches apart, gazing into each other's eyes. His heart was banging like a trip-hammer and he couldn't breathe. Slowly, their faces moved together, then their lips met.

When the kiss finally ended, Lois pressed her face into the crook of Dennis's neck and kept herself snuggled against him. He felt her soft hair tickling his face, combed his fingers through the silken strands, and pressed her tighter against him. He could feel her trembling and wetness from her tears dampened his bare chest.

"Why are you crying?" he asked.

"Because I...I'm...so...so happy," Lois whispered.

Dennis stroked her back. "You know," he said, "once I'm living here, you aren't ever going to be able to get me to leave."

"Believe me, that isn't going to be a problem," Lois sniffled. "God, I wish we didn't have to wait, I wish you could move in now!" Eventually her sobbing stopped. She leaned back in his arms and looked at him. "It feels so good when you hold me," she whispered.

Dennis kissed her again, his tongue slid between her Lois's and hers met it. Sparks of ecstasy flew between them and he felt himself getting hard. Dennis slid his hands over her wonderfully soft, warm skin. She moaned and pressed her mouth even tighter against him. He found her breasts and twirled a rigid nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Lois began twisting in his arms and soft moans came from her.

Dennis stood up, scooped her into his arms, and started for the bedroom. When he got there, he laid her on the bed. Lois lay there, her eyes wide, her chest rising and falling rapidly, looking at Dennis, then he was lying next to her pressing his warm body against hers.

Dennis's hands kept moving over Lois as they beside each other, finally delving between her legs, feeling her damp, matted pubic hair. She thrust her hips up, seeking his touch, and he didn't disappoint her. His fingers gently parted the slick, silken lips and two of them slid into her, making her moan louder and begin thrusting against his fingers. At the same time, his lips moved from one of her swollen nipples to the other.

Dennis's lips began traveling down over Lois's body, bringing soft murmurs of delight from her while her hips continued thrusting onto his invading fingers.

"Yessss!!! Oh, Dennis, yesssss!!!" she hissed through clenched teeth as her body began quaking with approaching orgasm.

He kissed through her lush pubic thatch, found her clit, then he sucked it into his mouth.

"Yesssssssss!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yessssssssssssss!!!!" Lois's shrieks of delight rose to a crescendo, her thighs clasped around his hand, and her hips gyrated wildly while her hips twisted and turned.

When Lois's cries of ecstasy finally began to die away and she started to relax, Dennis, his face smeared with come, slid up and embraced her.

She turned in his arms, facing him, her breasts pressing against his chest. He kissed her and she smiled weakly. "Oh, Dennis!!" she exulted, "You know exactly how to make me feel good every time!"

"By now, I hope I do!" Dennis replied. He kissed her and their tongues dueled again. Making love to Lois had really turned him on, and he hoped she'd want to continue with what he started.

Lois began kissing the young man's chest. Her soft lips teased his nipples, stiffening them. She did to him exactly what he'd done to her a few moments before, and his ecstatic moans announced how much he liked what she was doing. Her soft hands glided all over his body, eventually arriving at his buttocks. When Lois teased Dennis' butt with light strokes of her fingers, she could feel the muscles in them tighten with involuntary spasms.

"Ohhh! I take it you like that?" she asked.

"Do I ever!" Dennis answered enthusiastically.

The signs that what Lois was doing to Dennis was turning him on grew clearer and more unmistakable. His penis had risen and was pressing against her belly. She rolled on top of him, trapping his erection between them. "You want me again, don't you?" she asked.

"God, yeah, I sure do!" Dennis gasped in reply.

Lois began moving her hips, an action which caused her wet opening to caress the shaft of Dennis's erection, an action which aroused both of them. "I want you again, too, darling!" she gasped. She slid her hand between their squirming bodies, grasped Dennis's swollen shaft, and managed to get it into her. Then she began moving her hips. "Oh, Dennis!!!" she cooed, "I love this!!! I love you!! I love you so much!!!"

Faster and faster she moved her hips, making his swollen wand thrash inside her. Her moans grew in intensity and pitch, and her body began trembling uncontrollably. "Yessss!!! Yessss!!! Yessssss!!! Yesssssss!!!" she cried as she came. "Oh, yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!! Oh, Dennis, Dennis!!! Oh, Godddd!!! Oh, Goddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Her hips went wild and her whole body shook. Then she heard Dennis groaning and felt him shooting hot jets of sticky cream into her, filling her to overflowing.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Lois murmured contentedly as they lay in each other's arms afterward. "God, Dennis, was that ever wonderful!!!"

"It kinda thought it was, too!" Dennis agreed.

"I can't get over it!" she said, hugging him tightly. "You really are going to Jamestown University next year? And you're sure you want to be a teacher and not an engineer."

Dennis smiled and nodded. "That's exactly what I want. And I figure Mom will be calling you any day now to ask if I can live here next year," he said. He paused. "You will tell her I can live here, won't you?"

"Oh, God!" Lois said. "Of course I will!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers