Suman’s Saga Ch. 01

Story Info
Seduction of beautiful Indian housewife.
2.8k words
183.7k
65
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rohit01
rohit01
118 Followers

It was beautiful evening. Suman was standing in the balcony, facing the road. She was eagerly waiting for her romantic husband Sanjay.

They were quite happy in their married life. One year ago, they were strangers but now their life was incomplete without each other. Such is the power of Indian marriage. It was arrange marriage, but they were living like lovers. They did not have any children. Actually they were not eager for baby at such early stage of marriage, and wanted to enjoy their sex life freely. That's why Suman was on pill.

Suman was very shy on the bed, due to her traditional upbringing, but she enjoyed every bit of her sexual encounter with Sanjay. Sanjay was very romantic. He had fucked her at every corner of the house. Suman always felt herself in heaven when Sanjay is inside her. Suman got used to daily fuck session, and she always used to wait for Sanjay in the evening. Today as usual, she was standing in balcony, waiting for Sanjay.

Sanjay was busy man. However, Sanjay always found excuses to leave early from the office. Suman never revealed to Sanjay her sexual feelings. She used to be eager for Sanjay's dick but she never expressed such eagerness before Sanjay. Sanjay did not mind, because he himself was quite horny for Suman, and their daily night was night of sexual fire and passion. Everything was going very fine. Then, something happened, which proved to be disaster for this couple.

Sanjay was deputed on foreign assignment by his employer MNC Company. Sanjay requested that someone else may be sent to Australia, but company director refused in clear terms. When Suman heard this news, she got shock of her life.

"Sanjay, three months is very long period, how will I stay here alone? Can't I come with you?" Suman pleaded with tear in her eyes.

"Company's policy does not allow the spouse in such assignments. "Please honey! Just three months, and we will be together again," Sanjay said hugging her in his arms.

"But Sanjay I can't stay here without you," Suman repeated her grief.

"This assignment is very important for my career Suman, you have to be strong, or else, I won't be able to go.... please don't cry!!" Sanjay consoled her.

Sanjay left for the Australia on very next day. Suman kept crying whole day. Somehow one day passed. But it was very long day for Suman because this day was without Sanjay.

Next day, when she was reading newspaper, she heard doorbell. She opened the door. She found a boy standing there.

"Kallu what are you doing here?" Suman asked with anger.

Kallu was son of Maya, their maidservant. She used to come in the morning. Maya usually came alone, but couple of times when she did not felt good, Kallu brought her on his cycle. Suman never liked kallu. There was one reason for this. Once when Kallu came along with Maya, she heard Kallu saying on his mobile to somebody, "I am with mother dear. She was not feeling well that's why I brought her on cycle. Anyway, I like coming here. Memsaab here is very sexy. She is very beautiful. You should see her ass, oh God!! It's very sexy. I am sure her husband must be having a good time."

Kallu was unaware that Suman was standing behind him, and she listened to everything. He believed that she was bathing, that's why he was talking freely on mobile, while his mother was sweeping other room.

When he turned, Suman gave a hard slap on his face. At that time Maya also came there.

"What happened memsaab?" Maya asked.

"Nothing, don't bring this bastard here, next time," Suman said in anger.

"Ok memsaab." Maya said. Seeing the anger of Suman, Maya did not ask anything.

After that incident Kallu never came along with Maya. That's why Suman was surprised to see him there.

"Memsaab, I want to talk to my mother," Kallu said.

"She did not come yet... get the hell out of here!!!" Suman shouted.

Kallu turned back and started moving. He hardly had taken two steps, Maya appeared. He stopped and again came along with Maya.

"Maya, what's he doing here? Did not I tell you not to bring him here?" Suman asked in anger.

"Memsaab he came to meet Sahib. Please request sahib to arrange some job for him. He dropped out from school." Maya requested.

"Sahib went to Australia; he will be back after three month. By the way what can he do?" Suman said ironically.

"I can do everything Memsaab, please give me one chance." Kallu said to Suman while looking at her hanging breast

"Shut up!! I did not ask you!!" Suman said in anger.

"Memsaab please don't mind. Kallu you go home, every time you come here, you create tension," Maya said

Kallu left and Maya started her job.

I am tolerating all this nonsense because of Maya. She does good job at reasonable rate. We will not find better maid than her. But if next time Kallu came here, I will through Maya also along with him. I will not recommend any job for him to Sanjay. Suman thought.

Maya asked, "Will you ask sahib about any job for Kallu?"

"I don't think that sahib can do anything for him. He should search job somewhere else"

"Ok memsaab," Maya said with sadness.

Kallu came home, but he was full of anger against Suman. His friend Bhola asked, "What happened Kallu? You look upset!"

"Nothing dear, this lady Suman is very bad. I don't know what she thinks of herself. She again scolded me today. My mother works there otherwise I would have taken my revenge"

"Calm down Kallu, they are rich people, what can you do?" Bhola said

"No Bhola, you don't understand, I must teach her a lesson now," Kallu said.

"What do you want kallu?" Bhola asked

"I want to grab her ass in my hand, push my dick deep in her asshole, and make her cry out of pain," Kallu said with lust in his eyes

"Do you want to rape her?" Bhola asked.

"I don't believe in rape you know it. But one thing is clear to me, I must have her, otherwise I will lose my self esteem," Kallu said.

"I don't know what to say, Kallu, you are my friend, please think it over with clear mind," Bhola said

"You tell me, what should I do to get her on the bed?" Kallu asked.

"Kallu keep watch on her. She might have some weakness which we can utilize. Every person has some weakness, some secrets, which he/she does not want to share. I am sure; she might be having some weak point, which we can use for our advantage," Bhola suggested.

"Ok, I will do anything to insert my dick inside her. I want to teach her the lesson. I will make her cry Bhola... I will fuck her real hard," Kallu said forcefully.

Kallu started to keep watch on the Suman. A month passed, but, he did not find anything which he could use. But, one day luck came along his way.

He seen that one guy was on the door of Suman's house.

Is this the moment I was waiting for? Kallu thought.

Suman was wearing cloth after bath when she heard door bell.

She opened the door. She got surprised to see someone.

"Hi Suman, how are you? Won't you let me in and give me a glass of water at least? I am your old friend after all."

It was Vijay her classmate of college days. They had sort of love affair in the college. But their affaire never moved beyond lips kisses in the movie theater. Though Vijay grabbed her tits and ass couple of times, Suman never allowed him any further advances. Vijay was desperate for sexual intimacy. But Suman clearly told him that she don't believe in pre marital sex. She even proposed him to marry her if he was so much desperate. But Vijay was not interested in marriage. He was interested in beautiful body of Suman, which was blossoming day by day. He refused to marry. Realizing the true intention of Vijay, Suman broke relationship with him and never talked to him after that. She was quite surprised to see him after many days.

"Vijay, what are you doing here?" Suman asked, "Please leave immediately, my husband is not at home, and if my neighbors saw you here they might take it in wrong sense. You know what I mean?"

"Suman how can you be so selfish?" Vijay asked, "We were friends once and now you are behaving as if I am stranger to you."

Kallu was watching all this with lot of interest from distance.

"Okay, come inside, but you will not stay more than five minutes," Suman said

Vijay came inside. Kallu immediately rushed towards the house. He came to the window from which he could see Suman and Vijay clearly. But instead of watching himself, he put his mobile in video mode and put it in such a way that video of Suman and Vijay was coming clearly. He himself sat down so that nobody could see him.

Suman brought a glass of water for Vijay. He taken glass of water and asked, "wont you ask me to seat?"

"Absolutely not, for courtesy sake, I give you a glass of water. Please, now get out of here," Suman said.

"I will go suman. But let me at least watch you fully. You have become more beautiful and sexy after marriage. I did mistake, not to marry you. You are such a hot thing," Vijay said.

"Shut up!! Vijay, Don't talk rubbish," Suman said in anger.

Vijay came closer and put his one hand on the buttock of Suman

"What are you doing?" Suman shouted.

"I have touched it before. What happened now?"

"Vijay, now you are crossing your limit"

But Vijay moved forwards and kissed Suman on the lips. He kept kissing her for one minute and Suman kept resisting. Somehow, Suman pushed him away.

"You Bastard" She shouted, "How dare you to kiss me"

"We used to kiss daily. You forgot. Please Suman, I will go peacefully. At least kiss me once in old style," Vijay pleaded.

"I am married now Vijay, why don't you understand that?" Suman said, " I am happy in my married life. Please don't disturb me."

"Just one kiss in old style and I will go," Vijay pleaded again.

"I can't do that you know it," Suman shouted at him.

"Suman I am leaving for Canada day after tomorrow, and I will not come back to India again. Won't you give me farewell kiss? Is that is so hard for old friends?" Vijay insisted again

"Ok, just one kiss and you will leave immediately"

"That's like a good friend," Vijay said with smile.

Vijay came forward and put his lips on the lips of Suman. They started very deep kiss. Suman was doing this to get rid of him. Vijay brought his hands downwards and grabbed her ass cheeks.

Suman immediately pushed him away.

"Why are you doing this to me? Please go away and never come here again. I don't want to see your face anymore," Suman shouted.

"Ok suman, I just came to see you, before moving to Canada. I wish that you always remain happy in your married life. Good bye," Vijay said.

Suman kept standing there and Vijay left. She immediately closed the door.

Kallu took the mobile from window and came to nearby garden. He played the clip, he just recorded. After seeing clip his eyes started glowing with lust. He put his right hand on his dick and thought...Get ready for Suman memsaab hehehehe.

Suman felt sigh of relief once Vijay left. But she did not knew that bigger problem was about to come.

Kallu was happy to see the clip of suman with vijay. He could not wait for another day and immediately rushed towards the suman's house. He wanted to capitalize the clip then and there.

Suman just lay in bedroom when she heard the door bell again

"Who is this now? Did Vijay come back?" She murmured.

When she opened the door she found Kallu standing there. She immediately lost her temper and asked in stern voice, "what the hell are you doing here?"

"Calm down Memsaab, and listen to me carefully, if you want to save your marriage," Kallu said confidently.

"What the hell are you talking?" Suman shouted.

"I captured your video with that guy who just came to see you. You given him nice kiss and also let him grab your butt; I think this news must reach your beloved husband memsaab," Kallu said with smile on his face.

For a moment Suman got confused. She could not understand how he knew all this then she regained her senses and shouted, "Shut up!! Kallu, I don't know what you are talking"

Kallu played the clip in the mobile and put it in front of her eyes

"Is not it interesting movie Memsaab? I think Sahib must watch it," Kallu said.

Suman was very confused. But she decided to handle the situation with confidence.

"Come inside," she said loudly.

"Wow, memsaab calling me inside, but you did not liked me in your house," Kallu teased her.

"Shut up!! and come inside," Suman shouted.

Kallu moved inside the house and Suman closed the door.

"Wait a minute, I am coming," Suman said.

"Ok, Memsaab I am waiting," Kallu said.

Kallu was very excited. He was anticipating that he will have his chance now. But Suman had something else in her mind.

Suman appeared suddenly from her bedroom. She was carrying a gun. Before Kallu could react, she pointed the gun at him and said, "you son of a bitch, give this mobile to me or I will shoot."

"What!! Are you gone mad, please listen to me," Kallu pleaded.

"First give that mobile to me; I will listen to you later," Suman shouted back at him.

Kallu was in big dilemma. What have I done? I should have made another copy of this clip. Now if I given the mobile to her, she won't let me put my dick into her. What should I do? he thought

"What are you thinking you bastard? Give mobile to me or I shoot. I will have that mobile after killing you anyway," suman shouted again.

"Look memsaab, if you killed me, you will go to jail, you won't get anything by killing me, please put this gun down. We can negotiate," Kallu pleaded fearing lost of his advantage.

"No negotiation with you, son of bitch. Give that mobile to me immediately, I will not ask again," Suman said loudly.

Kallu did not knew why, but somehow clip in the mobile seemed to him much valuable than his own life.

"Look memsaab, somebody watching from window," Kallu said loudly

She turned and kallu got enough time to turn and get out of the house. He ran away without looking back

"OH God!! Desire of my cock got me almost killed today," he murmured.

When he was far from Suman's house, he taken sigh of relief

Here Suman was standing in the middle of the room with gun still in her hand.

"I can't let him use that mobile clip against me. I must get it at any cost," she murmured.

I think I should talk to her mother. But what shall I tell her. No, I can't tell this to anyone. She decided.

She could not sleep the whole night. Next morning when she awaken she found one envelop in the door. Somebody has pushed it inside the house from beneath the door.

She opened the envelope and found one CD and one letter.

She opened the letter

"Hi memsaab, you almost killed me yesterday. You should not have done it. Now it's my turn. I am feeling very bad after yesterday's incident. Now I am giving you two choices,"

First choice is to give me 5 crore rupees within two day

Second choice is let me stay with you for one day as your husband and let my dick play with your beautiful body. You can see image of my dick in CD. This will make decision making easier for you.

If you did not decided within two days I will mail the clip to your husband. Yes I know his mail id. Now decide fast, what you want?

She got infuriated by the Kallu's second proposal. "How dared he to ask such thing from me? I will kill him," she murmured.

She was confused and upset. She could not let her husband see the clip. See knew pretty well that clip will create havoc in her married life. She never told anything about Vijay to Sanjay.

"OH God, how will I arrange 5 Crore? That's impossible. But I can't make second choice," Suman murmured.

To be continued...........

rohit01
rohit01
118 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

nice story, keep posting update

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Indian Wife Becomes a Mistress Indian housewife becomes mistress to a guest.in Loving Wives
Indian Wife & Boss Wife seduced by her boss.in Loving Wives
Indian Wife Strays A wife awakens to her sexual needs.in Loving Wives
India: Wife's Forced Awakening! A kinky money lender takes a fascination for his buxom wife.in Loving Wives
Plight of an Indian Housewife She is forced at all different levels.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories