Suman’s Saga Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rohit01
rohit01
118 Followers

"Now you would leave me alone ok." Suman said looking into his eyes.

"Of course memsaab, we had a deal. But you can call me any time you need me ok. You have my number."

"Give my keys now."

Kallu placed the key in her hand and said, "It was indeed dream fuck for me. Thank you, memsaab, for giving me your virgin ass."

She grabbed the key and said, "You will not bother me now...OK"

"Yes memsaab you have my words. I will not bother you until and unless you desire so and I am sure that you will again desire my dick sooner or later."

"It will never happen," Suman said.

"Did you like it memsaab."

"I am getting late, I have to go," Suman said and rushed to her car.

"I know you enjoyed each thrust of my dick in your tight butt," Kallu said loudly.

"Yes I did but you will not do it again," she murmured to herself.

She pushed her car out from the jungle and came to the road. But as soon as she appeared on the road from jungle she found one white car parked on the road. Immediately she thought, "oh god did someone see us there?"

She immediately rushed her car from there towards her home. She remembered the direction from which kallu came in the jungle.

Very soon she found that white car is coming right behind her car. Her heart started throbbing heavily. Very soon that car was parallel to her car. When, she seen the person driving the car her body started trembling.

"Oh god Mr. Mehta, did he seen everything," she thought.

Suman's house was exactly opposite to the house of Mr. Rakesh Mehta. Mr Mehta had grudge from sanjay and suman ever since they purchased the house in which Mr. Mehta was interested. Mr. Mehta was once tenant in the same house and was interested to purchase it. He had almost succeeded but at the last moment sanjay offered higher amount and got deal in his favor. Mr. Mehta had grudge against sanjay and suman ever since. He also made quarrel number of times with them on this issue.

Suman looked at the face of Mr. Mehta. He had wicked grin on his face.

"Oh god I think he saw everything. What will I do now?"

To be continued.........

rohit01
rohit01
118 Followers
12