Sumana Aunty

Story Info
Antuy's stay in Mumbai.
1.7k words
3.87
52.1k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is aunties staying in Mumbai

Here's another favorite of mine. Enjoy the story and don't forget to leave comments/feedback - Ram

It was Saturday night and I was looking forward to the rest of the Night. Sumana aunty and I would be watching a Shakeela movie. Shakeela is A South Indian soft porn actress. Legend has it that she does more movies that both the Keralite superstars put together. Her movies are played every Saturday night on one of the cable channels. I had been watching them ever since I was 15, that was three years ago. Many of her movies Have been aired multiple times. But that never stopped me from watching Them completely and each time I would pour a load of my young, warm cum onto a magazine picture of hers.

Three months ago I had to move away from my parents and come to Bombay for my higher studies. My mother's sister Sumana has a flat in Bombay. She stays alone, her husband like a lot of Keralite men were in Dubai.

Sumana is not one of the most interesting people one can meet, as a Matter of fact, she is one of the most boring. She is basically a village girl who now lives in the city. She has a very small circle of friends, most of who are just as boring as she is.

But she had two major plus points due to which I never ever asked my Parents to move me into a hostel. One, she never bothered me and gave me money whenever I asked for it. She never mentioned those small sums to my Parents either. On my part I never abused this windfall and very rarely asked her for money. The important part however was that she never bothered me. Unlike other relatives she never pestered me about my studies. Never once has she walked into my room. She never put any time Restrictions on me. I am sure she knew that I was drinking and smoking but She never mentioned either to me or to my parents. Since I stayed with her, my parents obviously didn't feel the need to check on me much. So in a way, she kept them out of my hair.

Her other plus point was that she is one of the sexiest women I know. She is not just beautiful, she is sexy. I had stolen a solo picture of hers and masturbated on it regularly. The few times that I would be alone in the house without her I would go through her under clothes appreciating her odor. To add to this, she was very casual around me. So I would Regularly get glimpses of her bare skin if I positioned myself correctly.

Coming back to the night in question. The series of events that led to it started on Friday evening. She was reading a Malayalam film magazine and I was watching a cricket match. The match was a rerun, I was sitting there basically to ogle at her. She had on a noodle strap night dress. She was stretched out on the sofa with her elbow resting on the sofa's hand rest. The night dress. which normally came up to her knees, now showed off most of her thighs. At the top I could also make out the beginning of her 36 D breasts.

"Varun, have you seen any Shakeela movies?" she asked me.

I thought for a second before answering.

"Yes, I have. They play them every Saturday on TV."

I was candid because I was sure that she wouldn't talk about it to Anybody else.

"Are they any good?"

I smiled and answered, "I don't think people want to watch a Shakeela Movie for a good story."

She nodded.

"Are they very graphic?"

"Nope, soft porn"

She nodded her head again.

Nothing more was said about it till the next morning at breakfast.

"So will you be watching the movie tonight?"

"I never miss a Shakeela movie."

"I'll join you tonight. I want to see what all this hullabaloo is about. Even Mamooty (Malayalam super star) is threatened by her."

"Cool. It starts at midnight", I told her. I finished breakfast and left for college.

All through the day I was in a state of constant arousal. My thoughts Were in overdrive as I imagined watching the movie with Sumana.

After dinner we settled down in front of the TV. There was another hour to go. I excused myself and went into the toilet in my bedroom to snatch a smoke. As I smoked I stroked myself and shot a load of thick semen. That helped because when I went back my penis wasn't as erect.

"Varun, there is no need for you to hide and smoke in this house. Smoke openly, I don't have any issues with it."

"You don't mind?"

She shook her head.

"Cool, thanks."

And we waited, she with her film magazine and me flipping channels. As the hour drew closer I felt my body tense. I needed a release so I lit a smoke. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw that she was no longer reading, but she was watching me. I pretended not to notice and kept smoking.

At midnight the movie began. Shakeela movies show a lot of skin without showing anything important. But they are very arousing. It can't be Explained to someone who hasn't seen it? There is nothing half as exciting as two partially clad people crawling over each other, kissing and Fondling. Before long I was erect and raring to go. For the first time I was in a way sorry that aunty was there in the room. Usually I'd have my Shakeela pic under me and my hands would be beating away furiously at my Penis.

It was 2 past midnight by the time the movie ended. I immediately lit a Smoke and made no move to get up. I had an embarrassing hard on and didn't Have the courage to stand up while aunty was still there.

"So this is what it is all about", she noted.

I nodded.

"Hmmm"

There was a silence for a while and then she broke it.

"Varun, do you mind if I asked you something?"

"Shoot"

"Sure you won't mind?"

"Shoot"

"This is kind of embarrassing, but I guess I can trust you. I can, Right?"

"Sure"

"Would you mind if I touched and felt your penis?"

I stared at her.

"It's been two years since your uncle visited. Two long years since I have held a man's penis. Today after watching the movie I just feel like I want to hold one."

"I....I....I don't mind", I stammered.

She got off the sofa and came on the floor next to me. She undid the Single button on my jockey shorts and pulled out my organ.

"No underwear?"

"Not at night"

She ran her fingertips along the length of my penis. It began to twitch At the stimulus. She held it between her first finger and her thumb. The she wrapped all her fingers around the shaft and began to rotate the base of her thumb around the tip.

"Did you masturbate before the movie?"

I nodded.

She left my penis, put her thumb in her mouth and began to suck on it.

"Hmmm! I'd forgotten how wonderful it tastes."

She folded her legs and sat in front of me. She began to run her Fingertips on the underside of my ball sacs. I leaned back and moaned. I Closed my eyes and let the flames engulf me.

When I opened my eyes she had one hand under her dress. From the movements it was not difficult to fathom what she was up to. I mustered my courage and raised the dress. I watched her fingers working in a frenzied Manner at her cunt. I watched fascinated, it was my first sight of a live Cunt. She didn't slack her pace even once.

Her eyes were riveted to my organ; her hands did not pay much attention to my penis any longer. She was just pounding away at her cunt. Her lips were parted, her breathing faster and her brow had a film of perspiration on it. Soon little grunts began to emit from within her. Then in a final grunt she held her finger pressed against her cunt. Loud moans of pleasure began to fill the room as her orgasm hit her. Then there was silence. She met my gaze, and then lowered it. She also lowered herself and lay prostrate on the ground in front of me. She lay on her stomach so that her lips were at my penis. She began to place small, light kisses along its length. Her Tongue snaked out between her lips and began to lick and stroke my balls.

I groaned.

The tip of her tongue ran up the length of my penis and then began to Trace circles around the head of my penis.

I moaned.

I shot my load. As the first load hit her on her face she began to pump my penis and forced each load to spring out. She took every load on her Face. Then when there was nothing more to shoot out she began to suck on My penis. Her hands kept pumping and her mouth kept sucking. Soon I was Hard again. She didn't miss a beat and kept on going. This time it took Longer, but it was also much more pleasurable. After she finished Swallowing my second load she asked;

"Enjoyed?"

"It was awesome."

She got up and kissed me passionately on my lips. I tasted my cum Inside her mouth as she allowed my tongue to roam inside.

After we broke the kiss she said, "I hope you will not take this as a License to indulge in sexual acts with me whenever you feel like it."

I looked shocked.

"What happened today was because of a combination of things. It is not Right and so please don't think this is going to be an everyday affair." She left me and went into her bedroom