Summa Cum Laude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then there were five...

The Kennedy's made their excuses and left the party at about eleven. They're definitely not night people. Having spent an evening with them, I wonder if B was adopted or Darwin was wrong: Our Honey B has nothing in common with those people.

And then there were four...

When Honey B left too, a while later, with a stage-whispered admonition to Helen not to stay out too late, there were only four of us. Of course, B hadn't gone back to their apartment: She was up in my suite, showering, douching and lubing up in preparation for what Parry and I were going to do to her - Which Parry didn't know yet.

I was talking shop with him as planned and it struck me that here was a man ideally suited to become my personal business manager -- to attend as proxy all those board meetings I could not avoid. I made a mental note to discuss with Helen the merits of employing her father to be in New York a couple of days a week. I felt sure she'd see the up side of that.

While we sipped bourbon and branch water and discussed money, Meg and Helen, at Helen's instigation, also decided they'd been sociable long enough, made an excuse about a long day and went up to Meg and Parry's suite.

And then there were two...

"Bring your drink." I said to Parry, standing as soon as the ladies were out of the room. "We mustn't keep B waiting."

"Pardon?" The penny didn't drop.

"B? She's upstairs waiting for us. Ever shared a girl with a buddy before?" I ushered him into an elevator.

"No."

"You'll enjoy it. Helen's keeping your wife busy -- with her tongue -- and you and I get to share B while we wait for Meg to go to sleep. Your daughter promised she'd be along later." And all doubt disappeared when we found B naked on my bed, three fingers buried in her hole, masturbating.

"Parry! She pulled out her slick sticky fingers and bounced onto her feet. "I missed you." She stuck her cum drenched fingers into his mouth as she flowed up against him. He sucked them briefly then kissed B forcefully, tongue probing her open mouth. I watched while I undressed.

"B, let Parry get his suit off first. We don't want to have to explain cum stains on that." I gently eased them apart and led B back to the bed. She bent over to reveal a crystal acrylic butt plug.

"That's for Moby." She said, wiggling her hips suggestively. Like she needed to be suggestive at a moment like this. A glance to the left showed Parry stripped to his underwear already. I pulled gently on the base of the plug. It was a big one and came out with a faint pop, leaving her ass hole gaping. B has good muscle control and can keep it gaping longer than most. God it looked good.

When Parry joined me to admire the spectacle, I lay on the bed and lowered B, ass first, onto my cock. She hissed as I stretched her lubed anus and eased into her rectum. With me as deep as I can go, she lay back on my chest to expose her beautiful, soon to be famous, pussy for Parry. He didn't need a written invitation.

Parry knelt between two pairs of spread legs, mine and B's, and guided his cock into that sweetest of all havens that is our Honey B. He had to do most of the work but didn't seem to mind, setting a good pace that I could accompany with thrusts of my hips without dislodging anyone. B let me support her body and lifted her legs high and wide, eventually getting her knees up either side of her tits, one of which Parry was kneading hard, making her squeal encouragement.

"Yes! Fuck me hard, Daddy." B was in the habit of calling Parry 'Daddy' when he was fucking her. The story goes that it started the first time they fucked and she promised him such a great time he'd want to adopt her and have two daughters to violate.

"I missed you." He grunted and changed up a gear.

"Parry was impressing me. Firstly because he didn't seem at all self-conscious about the size of my cock compared to his -- which has always been an issue when I've shared a girl before - and, secondly, because the feel of another guy's cock rubbing against his through the thin wall of flesh that separated us, and the occasional collision of our balls, didn't phase him either -- and I know this is new to him. He just got on with getting off. Helen often said her Daddy was a natural born pervert. Now I believed her.

B came noisily, wetting herself and us as the pressure on her bladder became too much. She squealed and writhed and clenched us both inside her as her orgasm flowed into a second and third, Parry's cock pounding her ferociously now and my hips bucking to keep up with his frenetic pace. As B came down from her multiple climax, Parry unloaded with a grunt of satisfaction, douching her cervix with his seed. I was nowhere near ready to come and B was exhausted so, being a gentleman, I eased out of her ass and let her catch her breath.

She curled into a foetal ball, breathing heavily and pressing her hand over her tender pussy. "Sorry about the bed." Her pee had cooled now and the cold wet patch was uncomfortable under her.

"There's another one next door." I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. Parry followed us and the three of us showered together, washing B between us.

That's where Helen found us, with B on her knees giving Parry's cock the kiss of life while I leant in the corner watching and idly massaging my own erection.

"Daddy!" she exclaimed. "You started without me." She dropped the bathrobe she was wearing and stepped into the wet-room to join the party.

"Sweetheart! Is Meg asleep?" Parry looked her up and down with obvious lust.

Helen came straight to me and kissed me hard. I could taste her mother on her lips. "She's out for the count, Daddy. There you are Eric. Now you know what my Mom's pussy tastes like." She pulled away from me and did the rounds, kissing the others in turn before kneeling to take over where B had left off.

It's an incredible thing to see a girl sucking her own father's cock. Oh, I'd seen video of it and many other things but to be there, in the flesh, watching Helen's evident pleasure as she fellated her Daddy... I was so engrossed I barely noticed B's mouth around my own cock.

"Don't waste it. If you want to taste it, B's probably still got a pussy full of the stuff." I suggested to Helen.

"I don't think so." B had been thoroughly washed by two horny guys and she didn't think they'd left anything for Helen to find. "But Helen's welcome to check." She added with a grin up at me.

So we towelled each other dry and went back to the bedroom -- the second bedroom.

When I finally came, it was in Helen's mouth as her Daddy hung onto her hips and pounded her ass hole while B, underneath, licked Helen's pussy and waited for her to return the favour.

As I pulled out of Helen's mouth, a final spurt of my cum splashed across B's spread crotch and Helen eagerly dipped her head to lick it up, sucking on B's clit and lapping at her engorged labia until B squealed in ecstasy once more. That in turn set Helen off on her second climax -- she'd had one already but been well gagged by Moby as Parry and I spit-roasted his daughter.

This time Parry was the last to come, grunting and ejaculating deep in Helen's rectum. He stopped pumping but stayed inside her, softening slowly in the tight sheath of her ass. I had time to get my camera and capture the moment when he slipped out, limp and slick and B lifted her head to lick his cock clean. Then I got a beautiful shot of a long blob of pearly semen dribbling out of Helen's sphincter into B's open mouth. Now that's a money shot.

As soon as the girls had cleaned up Parry, he started to dress again. "I'd better get back in case Meg wakes up." He explained -- unnecessarily.

"I'll walk you back to your room." Helen pulled on a bathrobe and followed her father to the door. "Don't wait up." She winked at B and me on the bed.

"Eric, it's been a pleasure to meet you at last." Parry said from the open door.

"Oh, it won't be the last such meeting. Count on it."

"Goodnight Daddy." B blew him a kiss, caught one that came back to her and pressed it between her breasts with both hands.

"You were very vocal tonight." I said to B as the door closed and she snuggled up to me.

"Well? Parry likes his girls noisy. Besides, I'm entitled: Summa cum laude"

"Summa cum laude? What that got to do with it?"

"It's Latin for 'some cum louder'."

I laughed. "I'll remember that." Sometimes it slips my mind that B is really very bright.

"Isn't it cool? Watching him with Helen?"

"Stimulating is the word I was thinking of." I poked her playfully with my erection and asked, "Why did Helen wink at you when she said don't wait up?"

"Well, you know she and Parry have this game of fucking as close to her Mom as possible?"

"Yes. The current record is about four feet, isn't it?"

"Yeah. The time they nearly got caught in the shower together. Meg came in and emptied her bladder oblivious to her daughter squatting in a corner of the shower enclosure with Parry's cock in her mouth."

"All of which I've heard about and none of which sheds any light on why we shouldn't wait up." I was impatient to know why I only got to sleep with one of my courtesans tonight.

"Helen spiked her Mom's drink. The fire alarm wouldn't wake her before morning. They're going to set an unbeatable record by fucking in the same bed as Meg."

"What did Helen give her Mom?"

"The same stuff she uses if clients want to stay up all night and she doesn't. Ro... something.

"Rohypnol?"

"That's the bunny! When she first got a supply, we used to fantasize about using it on Prissy Chrissy and getting some pics of her with one of us sitting on her face."

"I wish I'd known."

"Why?"

"Because I'm far more evil minded than you sweet young things. I'd have waited until Francis Deerborne was in town, got Helen to save a sample of his sperm, then dope Chrissy and leave traces of her father inside her so when she figures she's been a victim of date rape and goes to the police, doting daddy Deerborne takes a fall."

"Oh dear. That is vicious."

"Well, I probably wouldn't have gone through with it... but it's an appealing idea. Lick you or fuck you?"

"What? Oh. Lick me please." B turned end to end and settled herself on my face, wrapping two hands and a mouth around Moby. That shut her up! No noisy orgasm this time, just several quiet ones before she quit teasing and let me come in her mouth.

* * * * *

Antigua was charming. I'd leased a house with a private beach and a bay to moor the Honey B in. We had a couple of weeks sheer, unadulterated laziness before we were to set sail. The house came with half a dozen staff, all attractive youngsters -- I'd insisted on that -- and it took about two days before Helen's and B's nudity led to more than just solicitous service.

Honey B started things off. She noticed a servant's boner as he brought her a drink, poolside. Being B, she made sure he noticed what she'd noticed. Then she handed him the sunscreen bottle and wiggled her toes to indicate where he should start.

I spotted them from the veranda when he'd got to about mid thigh and I quickly fetched Helen to watch with me. The boy went around B's crotch without touching it and started to smooth the oil over her belly.

"You missed a bit." We heard B say. Her eyes were closed, head back, but she eased her legs apart to encourage him. He was hesitant but not for long. His hand slid over her mons and between her thighs, smoothing lotion into every nook and cranny. When B moaned in response to his touch, he grew bolder, massaging her pussy more purposefully. She moaned again and opened her eyes.

"You still have your shorts on."

"Missy?"

"You can't fuck me wearing those. Take them off."

"Yes Missy." He stood up, peeled off his shirt and shorts and stood beside her lounger, proudly displaying his erection. B evidently liked what she saw and what was not to like? He was young, muscular, well endowed and the colour of her favourite dark chocolate. When she started to suck his cock, we left them in private and went back inside.

Oops! I almost bumped into one of the maids with Moby sticking straight out in front of me. She squealed in surprise because unlike my courtesans, I had bothered to wear clothes most of the time. I think just nakedness wouldn't have bothered her, but Moby is usually a shock to people. Certainly, she couldn't take her eyes off it. Helen took her arm gently and led her to the veranda doors to show her what had got me excited. The maid gasped and her hand flew to her mouth at the sight of her boyfriend -- we hadn't known that -- thrusting into B's mouth. The tears started.

Helen put an arm around her and whispered soothing words as she brought the girl back inside.

"Its just sex." Helen whispered. "It doesn't mean he's stopped loving you. We do it all the time and we still love Eric."

"Mr Eric?" The maid looked at him with moist eyes.

"It's true. If you want, B won't mind us watching them." I moved back towards the veranda, Moby swinging in front of me.

"No." The maid -- Mary -- resisted the idea.

"Or we can stay here." Helen kissed Mary's tearstained cheek. "Eric?" She called me back from the veranda and the poolside sex show.

"Its big, isn't it?" I swung Moby from side to side because I appeared to be hypnotising the maid.

"Oui. Tres grand." Mary never took her eyes off it. Helen softly nuzzled her neck and glanced at me with a sinful smile.

"Mary?" Helen whispered right into her ear. "Come to bed with us." Her hands stoked the girl's hips.

"Mr Eric?" Unsure of herself, she looked to the obvious authority figure for guidance.

"Yes, join us, pour le sport. Pierre will not mind and I will be very grateful." I moved closer, reaching out one hand to cup a breast through her dress. She didn't flinch.

Mary didn't flinch until she was completely naked and Helen touched her black curls.

"Shh, it's all right. C'est tout bien." Helen didn't stop touching Mary, exploring by touch the girl's dark lips while I kissed her neck and fondled her breasts. I hadn't had a black girl before. Her skin was fragrant with cocoa butter and so soft under my lips and fingers. Her nipples were enormous, even her areolae became swollen and puffy under my caresses. She was passive but there were no more objections as Helen and I soothed, caressed and aroused her. Eventually, when Helen had her wet enough, we lay her down on a divan and I got between her legs, relying on Helen to guide me in.

"Lentemente." Mary gasped as my glans stretched her vulva. Slowly, I sank into her. She was incredibly tight. I rested deep inside her, waiting for her to relax so that I wouldn't hurt her. With Helen beside us, soothing and stroking her, Mary did relax, making it possible for Moby to move. I slowly eased in and out of her pussy, building up the pace by fractions until Mary sank her teeth into my shoulder to stifle her cries as she seized up again, gripping my cock as she climaxed.

It came as a shock when she passed out. I eased Moby out of her and Helen moved to take my place. Mary squealed in surprise again when she woke up with a girl licking her pussy. She almost kicked Helen off the divan.

"It's ok, Mary." I held her tight. It's her job."

"Miss Helen's job?"

"Yes. She has to clean up the mess I made." A lie, because I'd made no mess: I was thwarted in that by the girl's fainting fit. Mary lay back and let it happen. I suspect the pleasantness of Helen's tongue in her pussy had something to do with her willingness. Helen kept on 'cleaning' her until Mary had a second orgasm, managing to remain conscious this time.

"Mr Eric is hard again." She confided in Helen as soon as she opened her eyes. Still hard would have been more accurate. I stroked Moby idly as I watched them kiss.

"It's your choice, Mary." Helen told her. "You or me?"

"It is your turn, Missy." Mary looked at my hard-on longingly.

"But if Mr Eric fucks me, someone else will have to clean me up." Helen looked at her meaningfully. "If you want another go, I really don't mind." And that let Mary off the hook if going down on girls was too far out of her comfort zone.

"I think another 'go' would be..." Mary made her choice. "Can I be above?"

"On top? Sure." I answered, lying down as they made room for me. It was no surprise when, as soon as Mary had settled herself on Moby and started posting like a jockey, Helen straddled my face and started fondling Mary's breasts, especially those amazing nipples, and kissing her passionately.

And that's how B and Pierre found us. There was very nearly a scene, but B kept Pierre from exploding by the simple expedient of grabbing his balls.

"She's only doing what you did." She whispered to him. "Shall we join the party? I'm sure Missy Helen would like you to fuck her too." Which solved the problem as if by magic. Two white pussies beat one black pussy any day.

As Helen lifted her ass off my mouth to get acquainted with Pierre, B knelt down and kissed me. "Are we having fun yet?"

"Lots. Watch this. Mary?" Mary had been watching Pierre taking Helen on her knees. At the sound of her name, I had her full attention again. "Missy B needs cleaning. Shall I send her over to Helen?"

"I think there is no need. Pierre is my boyfriend. If he made you messy, I will clean it up." And that was the last hurdle overcome. B is flexible; she assumed the classic gymnast's crab position over me so Mary could keep her promise without moving. I couldn't see the action from where I was, but Pierre evidently could -- he couldn't take his eyes off her. Helen shuffled around to face the main event too, so they could both watch Mary's first taste of pussy.

I couldn't last the course this time and blew my load, flooding Mary's pussy with more mess to clean up. She came as I did, stopping what she was doing to B and squealing in excitement.

Pierre and Helen managed a similar simultaneous climax a few minutes later while B and Mary put on a soixant neuf show for them. I think the sight of his girlfriend's pussy leaking jism into another girl's mouth finally did it for Pierre.

Personally, I thought the high point was the squeal when B's tongue went south and probed Mary's ass hole. I got the feeling that was virgin territory.

* * * * *

Almost all the other staff were seduced the following day. The thousand dollars tip Pierre and Mary each got may have been an incentive. Only one of the girls didn't want any of it. She caught B being spit-roasted by the pool and left without waiting to get paid. I sent her wages on. The loss of one girl was not really a loss. It left me with a household that comprised four cocks and four pussies: A perfect balance. The staff stopped going home at the end of their working days and stopped wearing their uniforms. Mostly, they stopped wearing anything.

By the end of our two weeks, I had decided to buy the beach house. Pierre and Mary would stay on permanently as caretaker and housekeeper. Pierre's family had a construction business so I placed an order for a new jetty, big enough for the Honey B to be properly moored and a wall around the estate to replace the existing fence and keep prying eyes out.

All that arranged, we said farewell to our new playmates and took the Honey B to sea with a crew of frat boys I'd hired for the summer. There was a happy reunion the first night at sea and Helen and B earned a few grand by fucking the only two of the crew they hadn't had an opportunity to bed during the college year and the skipper, Jay Ashley, who'd been president of Phi Kappa Delta before me and had sailed in the Stanley Cup. It was a happy voyage and the girls got a new job title for their résumés -- Ship's doxy.

* * * * *

I propose to maintain strong ties with Phi Kappa Delta, including giving my fraternity brothers the use of the yacht during spring and summer breaks, provided they can field a competent crew. As for skippering her, Jay decided he preferred sailing to teaching English and definitely preferred the salary I offered him. I think he liked the perks of working for me too. Honey B promised him she would spend lots of time on board 'her' boat.