Summer

Story Info
The beginning of a wonderful weekend.
4.4k words
4.53
19.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cyanskye
cyanskye
4 Followers

Static broke the silence as Jillian turned the dial on the old radio. Manipulating the antennae with her left hand, she slowly moved the red marker on the numbered strip until it stopped precariously between 98.7 and 99.

"Beach Baby Beach Baby give me your hand..." blared from the speakers and Jillian smiled. Gingerly, she released her hold on the antennae. The bouncing lyrics faded momentarily before streaming out louder than before as the connections on the FM tuner made solid contact.

Jillian turned to survey her location. Lounge chair positioned to the southwest, allowing maximum sun exposure, end table with a stack of trashy magazines, frosty cold lemonade and a bottle of Coppertone within easy reach. She smiled at the pleasant vignette. Jay had been right after all.

Renting a beach house had sounded like a tremendous extravagance last March when Jay made the suggestion. Splitting the cost and the weekends with the Parkers, Allison and Bill, a couple she and Jay knew from work turned the idea into a reality.

Jay had found the house through an on-line rental agency. The house, a two bedroom cottage on the gulf coast was a short four hour drive from their home in Alabama. The kitchen was small, the bathrooms old and in need of a make-over but the house boasted it's own private segment of beach and a small swimming pool directly off the patio. Jillian or Jilly as she preferred to be called had spent many pleasant hours on the patio, with Jay, her husband of two years. They listened to the waves and sipped rum drinks, savoring the lazy warmth of a carefree summer.

Now it was Labor Day weekend. Both couples were down for a final house party, the first weekend they had spent together all summer. Jillian enjoyed Allison's company and Bill was a riot but this afternoon she wanted to be alone.

Tiny waves expanded outward as Jilly dipped her toes in the swimming pool. The water shimmered crystal clear and sent a tingle up her spine in that cold swimming pool water way. She imagined the icy water washing over her heat dampened skin. Closing her eyes, the thought became a shiver of sensation over her entire body. Unable to restrain herself a moment longer, she dove in; the water feeling even colder as her sun warmed body became submerged.

She gracefully stroked her way to the opposite end of the pool surfacing in a flurry of water droplets as she shook blonde hair out of her face. Stretching out her arms to support herself on the ledge, she allowed her long tan legs to float unsupported. Pointing her toes, Jilly began to recreate a swim routine she had once watched in an old black and white movie. In her head, she was one of the Hollywood beauties kicking and splashing in an elaborate pattern. Her red polished toes played peek-a-boo with the surface of the water and caressed her calves as she drew first one leg up and out and then the other.

The dancing pattern became more complicated, little hip twists replaced with full rotation. The big finish, an arching back and chest shimmy, were ruined when Jillian lost her grip on the ledge dunking herself back under the water. Laughter mixed with many sputtered thanks to her imaginary audience ended the program. Pushing off from the bottom of the pool she swam to the ladder.

Grabbing a towel and dabbing the moisture from her skin Jillian stopped and readjusted the red boy-cut brief over her rounded backside. An over the shoulder assessment followed.

"Hmm, nice ass," she thought, pleased. Those painful, boring hours on the elliptical had paid off. Next she bent forward and gave her breasts a shake, gently grasping each and maneuvering the soft flesh into the halter top of the red swim suit in such a way to bring her nipples forward. Feeling playful, she gave her left nipple a pinch. A different sort of tingle swiftly moved through her body.

Paul McCartney, radio waves proving his fountain of youth, crooned "My Love". The gentle lyrics floated through the air and Jillian smiled as the tingle swept over her again. What was it about chlorine, cocoa butter and silly bubble gum pop songs that turned her on? Too bad Jay was out for his afternoon run.

"Jilly, are you out there?" Allison's voice broke her reverie.

"No, I'm not here, go away," Jilly whispered under her breath. Out loud she answered back, "Yeah, I'm catching up on some me time, OK?"

Allison poked her head around the sliding glass door, "Sure, after that amazing breakfast you prepared, you take all the time you need."

Both women broke into rib splitting laugh. Jilly was good at a lot of things but cooking had never been one of them. Breakfast today had consisted of biscuits, popped from a tube. The really hard part was scraping the burnt areas off the bottoms.

"I'm going to the store and picking Bill up at the golf course. He had to get one more round in before that Texas guy leaves tomorrow. Maybe he'll win again and we can pay for dinner tonight at the ClamShell." Bill was a moderately good golfer that did not look the part. He delighted in suckering unsuspecting players and winning big.

"Have fun at the store, I left some money on the counter," and with a final wave, Jillian turned and stretched her still damp body out on the lounge chair.

The sun beat down with equatorial intensity and Jillian worshipped its power. Laying the lounger back she paid homage to the warming rays as her pool dampened skin quickly dried, the pool water replaced by a fine shimmer of perspiration. The red bikini dried rapidly as well and Jilly considered the implications of removing the suit altogether.

No one was home, or would be within the next hour. The neighbor's view of the backyard was limited by a privacy fence. The house sat far enough back from the beach that her lounger was difficult for passing beachcombers to see. She sat up and looked around. There was no sound save for the crashing waves and the crooning radio.

Gingerly, Jillian reached behind her back and untied the lower strings. The fabric fell away from her sides, allowing the warm summer air to caress the sides of her breasts. Looking around again, Jilly smiled. She had never actually sunbathed nude and technically, topless wasn't really naked.

Justification in place, Jilly untied the top strings of the red halter and tossed the fabric to the ground. Her plump, rounded breasts, no longer confined by the swimsuit top, relaxed and welcomed the warm sun's rays. No fool to practicality, Jilly grabbed the Coppertone and squeezed out a generous amount. The lotion was much colder on her warm skin than she had anticipated and she giggled with surprise as she spread a thin layer on her tender skin. Cupping each breast with her hand, she massaged gently, saving the nipple for last and again giving each a tiny pinch.

The tingle was a little stronger this time, without the swimsuit fabric to act as a barrier. Jilly tensed her thighs together and felt the pulsation intensify briefly. She considered letting her fingers slide down her abdomen and touch the place she knew would make the feeling last but propriety and the squeal of a swimmer out in the ocean brought her back to reality.

Sunbathing topless was one thing. Having a full blown orgasm alone in broad daylight was another. Maybe if she had added some rum to her lemonade this would end differently. "Oh well," Jillian sighed. "Topless will have to do for now." And she lie back once again on the lounge chair and let her thoughts drift off to sleep.

********

Jay had returned from his run as Allison was leaving for the store. They had exchanged pleasantries and Jay had made a bee line for the upstairs shower. Running in 90 degree Florida sun did not result in a pleasant aroma.

Stepping fresh from the shower, towel wrapped loosely around his hips, Jay glanced out the window. Jillian could be seen lying peacefully on the lounge chair. He took a few seconds to admire his wife. Her delicate features calmly shimmered from suntan oil and pool water. The red bikini was a pretty contrast to her tan skin and blonde hair. He noticed that at this angle, his wife's curves appeared even more inviting. The realization sent a shiver through him.

As Jay watched from the window, Jilly sat up on the lounge and began to remove the top of her swim suit. Jay blinked and leaned closer to the window as he observed his wife untie the straps and toss the top carelessly to the ground. The shiver that had run through him just seconds ago was replaced with a heaviness deep in his groin. The weightiness increased slowly as Jilly massaged her breasts with lotion. When she pinched her left nipple, Jay felt a corresponding movement under his towel.

"Oh baby..." Jay exhaled as his hand slowly moved down the firm muscles of his abdomen and into the open wrap of the towel. He let his fingers brush against his cock as Jilly once again lie back on the lounge. Her newly exposed breasts relaxed with her, each one round and shiny with lotion.

Jay allowed his hand to grasp and squeeze his shaft briefly but he felt this was a terrible waste of time. There was a perfectly sexy woman lying on the patio in front of him. Why not share the pleasure?

Walking quietly, towel once again secured tightly around his still hard cock, Jay slipped down the stairs and out the glass door. Approaching quietly, Jay watched his unsuspecting prey. She had the look of a centerfold, her left hand covering her right breast, her left breast exposed. Jilly's fingers gently caressing the soft mound of flesh, tweaking her nipple as the fingertips grazed it. This observation made Jay's own nipples harden, his cock jumping in response.

An advertisement for the local water park blared from the radio as Jay moved quietly to the patio table where Jilly's lemonade sat, condensation oozing down the sides of the glass. He reached in and plucked an ice cube from the liquid and popped it into his mouth. A burst of tart lemon combined with sugar and chilling ice splashed onto his tongue. He smiled to himself as he pulled the cube from his mouth and looked at Jilly and her lovely breasts.

Quietly, like a gecko slipping under a planter, Jay moved closer to his dozing wife. He was now so close he could smell the coco butter mixed with chlorine from the pool. He could see the tiny bumps on her areola and in the center the pert nipple. This was the focus of all his attention and he once again sucked the ice cube into his mouth and then removed it with two fingers. Holding the melting cube between his thumb and index finger, he held it over the beckoning nipple. A tiny drop of water formed at the corner of the cube and as it prepared to slide from the ice, Jay moved the object closer until it gingerly grazed Jilly's left nipple.

The sharp contrast of ice cold water against her sun warmed flesh caused Jilly to inhale as her eyes flew open. She instinctually began to sit up but Jay was above her, his hands on her shoulders, the offending ice cube in his mouth.

"Hey," Jilly attempted a reprimand. Jay stopped her with his mouth over her own, the cold ice cube no match for the heat of his breath on her lips. Again, the contrast of hot and cold gave Jilly pause, a wave of delight flowing through her.

"Just what do you think you're doing, out here all alone?" Jay leaned back and grinned. "Half naked. Right out in the open too. Looks to me like you were throwing out an invitation." As he spoke, his eyes slowly moved from Jilly's mouth to her throat, collarbone and bare breasts.

"Think the invite was for you? So you want to come to my party?" Jilly now lay back comfortably. She no longer made any attempt to cover her bare chest but instead thrust it out a little.

"Oh, there's no doubt I'll cum. Question is, will you," and with his response, Jay leaned forward and sucked Jilly's right nipple into his still ice chilled mouth. His tongue rolled around the tight mound and then he brushed his teeth against her.

Jilly gasped in as Jay sucked and teased. His towel barely contained the growing stiffness of his groin, which now pressed into Jilly's abdomen' impossible to ignore.

Reaching for the edge of the towel, Jilly exposed Jay's bare ass with a quick tug. The sun, blocked by the cotton, now warmed his skin. Jilly's hands began to explore the hard flesh moving against her, tickling the tender smooth skin at the top before grasping firmly and slipping down to the base of his shaft. It was Jay's turn to moan.

Straddling the chair, and his wife's pelvis, Jay sat up. He grabbed her hands from his growing cock and pushed them over her head. "Not yet, sweetie, I need to cool you down a little first." As he spoke, Jay once again reached into the lemonade glass and plucked out another cube.

"You're so hot and sweaty. Let's see if this doesn't cool you off a little," Jay studied Jilly's firm, flat abdomen. Taking the melting ice cube in his fingers he drew a slow, serpentine line down the center of her body.

"Oh," Jilly gasped again but rather than squirm she placed her hands behind her head and leaned back. This was the way to end a summer.

The ice cube left a tiny puddle in Jilly's belly button. Jay, thirsty now, bent down and sucked the liquid off her. The cold melt water mixed with her saltiness. The taste thrilled Jay and he took a moment to congratulate himself by reaching below his waist and giving his cock a squeeze. The ice had chilled his fingers, a fact he had failed to consider. The subsequent jolt of cold caused such a sharp sensation, Jay himself inhaled.

"Oh no, this was suppose to be about me," Jilly whined and grabbed Jay's hand. "You'll get your turn," she whispered as her long slender fingers caressed his shaft, his cock responding in nervous twitches.

"Mmm, that's right, this is all about you. I'm going to need to see more. Take these off." Jay snapped the band on the bikini bottoms.

Slowly, with a tiny bit of self consciousness, Jilly lifted her hips. Jay's cock rubbed against her, given the close proximity that the lounge chair allowed. She eased the bottoms off and dropped them beside the chair. Warm summer air clothed her now and moisture, not from a pool or the heat of the sun, glazed the tender flesh between her legs.

Jay stood up at the end of the lounge. "Lie back." He commanded and his wife complied.

Her body where the bikini had modestly covered stood in stark white contrast from the tan where the sun had been allowed to touch. Her plump white breasts, nipples erect from the icy assault added accent to her firm abdomen. The pale triangle at her pelvis pointed to the toned tan thighs. A decorative fluff of blonde hair outlined the pink flesh of her sex.

"God, I really need to fuck you," Jay sighed out loud as he took the opportunity to give his throbbing cock another pump. Jilly responded with a giggle and slipped one hand from behind her head and down to her pussy.

"I think I need a little cool down... right here," she giggled and began to explore the tingling skin around her clit.

"You are going to have to behave unless you want a smack on that tight little ass," Jay continued to stroke as he reached into the glass and pulled out one of the few remaining cubes. "Hand above your head. Now!"

Jilly did as she was told. The thought of being flipped over Jay's lap and given a well placed smack was exciting but the threatened touch of ice on her pulsing clit was just too much.

Expertly holding the cube between thumb and forefinger, Jay traced the gentle curve of Jilly's pelvis from hip to hip. A tingle raced through her skin chasing after the ice. Jay paused for a second as the fingers of his left hand opened her flesh exposing the tiny, erect nub of her clit.

The anticipation was becoming too much and Jilly began to squirm. Her breath became rapid as she waited to feel the tremendous change of temperature when the cold saturated the frenzied nerves.

Taking the ice cube into his mouth, Jay sucked the melting liquid off and once again placed the cube in his hand. Slowly, painfully slowly, he lowered the cube until the cool air around the ice could be felt on the hot flesh between Jilly's legs.

Cold, icy coldness burst through her body as the ice cube finally came in contact. Her clit pulsed in time with her heart and her breath. "Oh, God." The words escaped in a sigh. The sensation suddenly became unbelievably warm as Jay's mouth replaced the cube and his tongue began to massage and tickle the chilled spot. Jilly rapidly lost control of the competing sensations. Jay's tongue licked her pussy, exploring the folds of soft tender flesh, warm from his mouth, then cold as he rubbed the ice against her. With each alteration in temperature, the nerves of her delicate flesh cried out and Jilly answered with subtle whimpers and moans. Taking the ice cube from his mouth one final time, Jay slipped it into the inner most area between her legs. He moved the ice in and out, rhythmically matching his tongue on her clit. Her flesh could no longer tolerate this temperate assault and Jilly shrieked out in delight as wave after wave of release washed over her.

His actions oblivious to her cries, Jay continued to caress her tender flesh with his tongue, the ice cube now melted in waves of passion. Her nerves on fire, Jilly wished he would never stop. His tender lapping slowed as her breathing relaxed and he rested his head on her stomach. An occasional shudder through her body would break their rest and Jay would tickle her skin in response.

"Mmm," was the only answer Jilly could muster as she reclined, her fingers twisting the strands of Jay's short brown hair.

"Refreshed?" Jay asked, as he leaned on an elbow and reached for the warming glass of lemonade. The glass dripped condensation across Jilly's body as he brought it to his mouth and gulped down the tart liquid. "We're not done here, you realize that right?"

"Well, I am," she giggled.

"Yeah, well, I'm just getting started," Jay sat the glass back in its little pool of water and pulled himself up, once again straddling his satisfied wife. Jilly brought a finger up and drew it across his forehead, leaving a trail in the perspiration forming on his skin.

"You're going to get overheated, let's go for a swim."

"You want to swim, do you," Jay looked into Jilly's face, his own reflected in her dark sunglasses. "Ok. Let's go," and with that Jay watched as his reflection stood, scooped the naked woman into his arms and walked to the pool.

"Hey, wait," Jilly attempted a protest but Jay was too quick. He gave a toss and she sailed through the air, landing with an undignified splash in the water. Jay followed with a more graceful dive, the sudden cool moisture tightening every muscle fiber. He surfaced with a gasp.

"Serves you right," Jilly laughed as she began an easy backstroke to the far end of the pool where her favorite raft floated.

"Oh, don't worry about me. I just need to see that sweet ass of yours break through the water one more time and I'll be more than ready."

Jilly accommodated Jay's request by twisting to her stomach and jack knifing a dive into the water, her ass briefly captured above the surface, the firm skin of her thighs and calves following as she disappeared. Jay followed behind, his own tight ass presenting a more masculine form. With two quick strokes he caught her, arms encircling her waist and pulling her to him.

They both broke the surface with a gasp for air. Jilly loved the strength of Jay's arms around her and as he pulled her closer she felt the stirrings of his cock as her body began to excite him, despite the cool water of the pool.

Letting the water buoy her body, Jay loosened his grasp. As Jilly floated in the pool, Jay pushed his hands down and reached around to her backside. Hands cupped on her firm flesh he raised her up and lowered her over his throbbing cock.

cyanskye
cyanskye
4 Followers
12