Summer 1971: Final Slice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really surprised when Kenny reached over and ran his fingers through the lush dense growth under Angela's arms. Angela's reaction was a gentle sigh and a look in my direction to see if I was interested.

"You a guy that like the hair under the arms like Davy does, Kenny?" Angela purred.

"I never thought much about it before" Kenny said while stroking softly. "I guess I must like it. I've never seen so much before. It looks incredibly sexy on you."

"You not scared of a little hair are you then Kenny?" Angela kidded. "I gotta lot of hair somewhere else too, if you didn't notice it before."

Angela took Kenny's hand from her armpit and put it down between her legs, running it through the immense bush.

"Yeah, I saw that before, but it feels even better than it looks" Kenny said.

"Lisa, she got a lot of pussy hair too, don't you Lisa?" Angela said to Lisa, who was now as embarrassed as she was thoroughly confused. Now she had Angela and Kenny's hands raking through her strawberry blonde bush.

"Look at Kenny's dick, Lisa." Angela said in a husky voice as the hands continued to work between Lisa's legs. "See how long Kenny's pecker is? Ever see one like that before? Ever have one that big in your pussy before? How about your mouth Lisa?"

Lisa could only shake her head in response as she looked at Kenny's cock still bobbing lazily in front of him, as hard as a rock. So stiff, it had curved a little bit upward by this point. The only problem for Lisa was that Kenny had been staring at Angela all that time.

Angela whispered something in Lisa's ear and then reached over to Kenny and drew him even closer to them. Lisa dutifuly knelt down in front of Kenny and grabbed his cock by the base with both hands. Angela was next to Kenny, and she began toying with his nipples as Lisa took the tip of his cock in her mouth.

I was right next to all of this and for the first time got a really close look at Kenny's erect cock. It was an impressive but peculiar weapon to be sure. Emerging from the tiny tuft of hair above it, Kenny's cock was rather thick at the base. The shaft's thickness tapered as it neared the tip, and the head of his member was about the size of a gumdrop. The thing looked sort of like a spear, but there was no getting around the length of that weapon. It had to be a foot long.

Angela knelt beside Lisa and they began taking turns sucking Kenny's cock, passing it back and forth like a joint. Kenny groaned as they began licking along the sides of his dick at the same time, their own mouths meshing together at the tip as they tortured the relatively tiny head with their dueling tongues.

"Ohhhhhhh shit!" Kenny groaned as they worked on him. Strands of cum dribbled out of the glistening tip as the women headed back down the shaft. Angela grabbed Kenny low hanging nut sack and began squeezing his balls, making Kenny moan once more.

I heard a little groan from over in Dom's direction, and when I looked I saw that Dom was pulling on his cock while intently staring at the action. He had moved alongside Lisa, and I watched in amazement as he began ejaculating on Lisa. Long stringy stands of cum sprayed on Lisa's back and shoulders as Dom leaned over her and coaxed out every last drop. If Lisa noticed what had just happened she didn't give any indication, as she was concentrating on sucking Kenny's dick.

Angela noticed it, however, and began licking the semen off of Lisa after cleaning the helmet of Dom's unsheathed cock with her tongue and smiling up at him. Kenny was looking at me and shaking his head while Lisa held the base of his cock in her fists while sucking vigorously on the rest.

Angela got up from giving Lisa a tongue bath and pulled Lisa back onto the bed. Angela held the girl's hands back above her head, and looked up at Kenny, who knew what was expected. As Angela kissed Lisa's forehead, Kenny climbed between her spread thighs. He took his cock and ran it up and down the length of Lisa's pussy, and you could see the moisture shining on Kenny's dick each time it emereged from the slit.

Lisa was squirming at this, and clearly wanted more, but Kenny continued to rub his cock up and down the opening. Finally, when it seemed like Lisa was going to climb out of her skin, Kenny slid a little bit of his dick inside of her.

"Aaaaaaaaaah" Lisa cried out, as she got a couple of inches of Kenny inside her. More moans and groans accompanied each little thrust of Kenny's, and Lisa wrapped her legs around Kenny and tried to pull him closer.

"More... please more... need more... oh man!" Lisa gasped, as Kenny kept teasing her. Finally, one gentle thrust of Kenny's didn't stop with the first couple of inches. He kept sliding it in, very slowly, and I watched in amazement as inch after inch of Kenny's cock disappeared inside that furry grotto.

Lisa's back arched in response, and it almost looked like a scene from the Exorcist when Lisa rose off of the bed, her arms restrained by Angela. Kenny was now in right to the balls as Lisa thrashed around, legs still wrapped around him. She was making unearthly screams and jerking her head back and forth in the midst of an earthshaking orgasm. Angela and I exchanged glances as the remarkable display eased and Lisa's back returned to the bed. I climbed around and met Angela on the other side of the bed. There was no doubt what either of us wanted, and I dove onto her and rammed my cock into her warm wetness.

I humped Angela like an animal, violently thrusting into her, and she slammed back into me with equal force. She was so incredibly wet that the slapping sounds our bodies were making almost sounded like splashing.

Angela came almost immediately, and I knew that I would not be able to last long. She was coming again when I felt my orgasm coming, and she screamed when she felt my seed erupt into her. I kept thrusting away after my orgasm subsided and for whatever reason my erection wouldn't go.

I became aware that we were now the center of attention. Lisa and Kenny had apparently finished, since Lisa looked like she was in a coma. Kenny had come over alongside us and knelt by the side of the bed, watching intently as I kept grinding into Angela.


I rolled onto my side to give my knees a break and got a different angle of peneration into Angela, who seemed to approve. My cock was not rock hard, but stayed plenty firm enough as I fell into a steady rhythm.

"Mmmm... my Davy, he's so good" Angela said while looking at Kenny.

"He must be, because I would have come long ago being inside of you" Kenny commented, while reaching over and fondling Angela's breasts which were still quite formidable looking despite her being on her back.

"Oh Davy, he come already" Angela said. "He just keep it up all the time. He's my man. He still so hard and he feel so good in my pussy."

This dirty talk by Angela never failed to inspire me, and if I wasn't hard before, I sure as hell was now, as it overcame any insecurity I had about being watched.

"Angelina, why don't suck on Kenny's cock while Davy screws you?" Dom suggested as he pulled on himself.

Angela bounced on the bed until she worked her way around so that she could reach Kenny's dick. Kenny knelt over her head with that ridiculously long weapon at half mast, and she took him into her mouth. As I rocked into her from below Angela sucked away, and I couldn't get over the incredible elasticity of Kenny's cock as Angela stretched it with her mouth like it was rubber.

Dominic tried to climb aboard too, and the two of them were then at each side of Angela, who tried to go back and forth between the two of them. The position was just too awkward however, and although Dominic seemed intent in getting both of them in her mouth at the same time, it wasn't working. I couldn't help noticing that Dom wasn't too shy about rubbing his dick against Kenny's either.

When Angela resumed sucking Kenny's cock exclusively, I felt the old feeling rise within me. I began thrusting hard and fast into her, and in a minute she had taken Kenny out of her mouth, apparently so she didn't bite it as she came. I followed right after, and what my orgasm may have lacked in seed was more than made up for in a particularly electric sensation as I spasmed into her.

I was spent in more ways than one, and slowly pulled myself out of Angela and rolled off to watch. Lisa was beside me, looking dazed and confused at what was going on around her. Dominic had come over at sit on the edge of the bed and began squeezing her doughy boobs while his wife went to work on Kenny.

Angela had swung over so she was sitting on the edge of the bed in front of the standing Kenny. Angela had her hands around the base of Kenny's cock and started sucking wildly on the six inches or so that remained. Her hands were clenched tightly around the shaft while the mouth did magical things around the head.

Kenny was looking down at Angela, running his fingers through her jet black hair, as he enjoyed the churning motion of her hands. She began taking Kenny longer and deeper into her mouth, and soon she took one of her hands off the base and began kneading his huge nut sack roughly, churning and rolling those oversized balls in her palm. Dominic left Lisa and came around to watch his wife try and gobble Kenny's pole.

"Oh, that's it Angelina, suck that big cock" Dominic said while putting his arm around Kenny's shoulder. "How's my wife doing with that thing, huh Kenny?"

"Oh, fan... fantastic" Kenny groaned with delight. "She's unbelievable!"

"Just don't come in her mouth, okay?" Dom asked and Kenny nodded agreement.

"Don't ever wanna come" Kenny said, as Angela kept working that weapon further in to her mouth. "Oh man it feels so good."

"Anybody ever take your whole thing in their mouth Kenny?" Dom asked excitedly.

"Almost" Kenny said, and I watched with amazement as Angela worked even further down the shaft, her nose now grazing his pubic hair.

"How long your thing is Kenny? Don't tell me you don't know either!" Dominic said while Angela went down at least three quarters of the way down the pale shaft.

"Depends on... arrrrgggh... oh shit!" Kenny yelped as Angela drew back up and down almost savagely. "Depends on where you're supposed to measure it from oh geez! Eleven... twelve... thirteen... doesn't matter... it's too skinny though!"

While Dom vehemently diagreed with Kenny's assessment, Angela looked up at Kenny and slowly pulled back up the length of his glistening rod. After she had taken it all back out of her mouth except the tip, she nibbled and licked the head. Then, ever so slowly, Angela's lush red lips began sliding back down the shaft, slowly taking him in inch by inch. This time she didn't stop.

"Aaaaarrrrggghh" Kenny yelled, as Angela's nose and lips disappeared into his tuft of pubic hair.

"Damn Angelina, you got it all!" Dominic screamed, as his wife looked up at us and winked, before sliding back up to the tip and finally letting it spring out of her mouth.

"Knew I could do it!" Angela said proudly as Kenny's freed prick swayed in front of her, a long string of pre-cum dripping off the helmet. Kenny was speechless and could only look down in amazement.

Dom the director, had me lay down on my back while Angela mounted me. Dominic apparently wanted Kenny to fuck her in the ass at the same time, and was applying some lubricant to Angela's anus. I felt some of the goo slide down onto my balls, and was startled when Dominic apparently reached down and scooped the excess lubricant off my sack.

Kenny followed Dom's instructions and climbed behind Angela. I could tell what was going on by the expressions on Angela's face. She closed her eyes and leaned over until she was on top of me.

"You like this Davy?" Angela whispered to me.

"Sure" I offered, as all I had to do was lay there, not being able to do much more beheath all this flesh. I swear I could feel Kenny's cock in her ass bumping into my dick as he penetrated Angela a little deeper.

"It turn you on to have your friend fuck me in the ass Davy?" Angela grunted as Kenny started sliding in and out of her. "Get you excited that he sticking that big thing in my ass while you in my pussy?"

It occurred to me that Angela must have thought that I was like Dominic, and wanted to watch her get screwed by other guys. While I do admit to not turning away while it was going on, I much preferred doing the deed myself. Still, I didn't know what to say, or whether this excited her like it did her husband.

"I like being inside you most of all" I told her as her body lurched in response to Kenny's thrusts. It seemed I could feel Kenny's balls dragging across me when he moved, and I tried to keep that thought out of my mind.

I had something else to occupy my thoughts now, as Dominic apparently wanted to have Angela give him head while this was going on. Dom climbed over me, and when I saw the view that was to come, I screwed my eyes shut and pushed my skull into the pillow to get as far away as I could from what was going to happen.

It was tough to keep my erection with all that was going on around me, things that really didn't do a whole lot to excite me, so instead I concentrated on the noises Angela was making as she sucked Dom's dick.

"Gonna cum!" Kenny yelled out suddenly, and I could tell when he ejaculated because Angela's pussy contracted violently around my cock with each spurt. This caused me to start shooting myself, and Angela was spasming away in response to both of us. Dom might have been coming too, but I was not going to open my eyes to see, and instead enjoyed my own orgasm to the fullest degree possible.

At some point in the festivities, Lisa had left us, apparently able to gather her things and sneak out the door without any of us noticing. It didn't stop the rest of us from continuing to have fun, however.

The combination of drink and exhaustion did me in at some point around midnight, and I had to get filled in on the details of what happened from Kenny the next night.

4. Tying up the loose ends

Kenny left for college a couple of days later, after we spent a night on the town when I got out of work the next day. We had one hell of a time, in addition to an incredible conversation, which will be detailed in a future story.

As for Lisa, we never saw her again. She never came back to A Slice of Italy, not even to pick up her check for the day she worked. I guess the whole scene was too much for her. That I could relate to, as it was not a situation you ran into everyday.

The summer flew by, and I had a couple more incredible nights with Angela, and Dom. The sex was incredible, and my uneasiness grew as I felt Angela becoming more and more... attached? I wouldn't be so forward to suggest it was love, but it was way past casual.

I worked the summer through Labor Day, as I had promised, and told them I would come back for some of the busy weekends in the fall. We actually had a tearful goodbye of sorts when I left Labor Day night, as school was waiting.

Dominic hepled me to the car with my things and we exchanged handshakes and a hug. I had really enjoyed working for and with them, and I knew they were pleased with my work too.

I sensed that Dominic was happy in a way that summer was gone and I would be less of a presence in their lives. I think he must have sensed that there was something more there, more than the casual flings they may have had with others.

"You are a good boy David" Dom said as I closed my trunk lid. "You think maybe you like to come back next summer?"

"You know Dom, I had an incredible summer. You really made me feel welcome" I said while resisting the urge to say I felt like part of his family.

"I think that maybe I'll do some summer classes at school next year" I said to Dom, and it wasn't my imagination when I saw his mood brighten a little. "My grades weren't all that great last year, and I should buckle down this year."

"That's smart for you David" Dom said. "Get your self set up so you don't have to work like me all your life."

When I thought of the way he lived and what he had made of himself, I knew it would not be very likely that I could match that, and in fact I would be damn proud of myself if I did.

"We never had anybody that was like you David" Dom said, getting a little choked up. "You a real go-getter, a good worker and a good boy, and we both love you, me and Angela."

Dominic bruskly shoved an envelope in my hand and spun around to head back into A Slice of Italy. Angela was standing in the window, right next to the counter where we had one of our little adventures. She waved at me when I looked that way, and then she turned away quickly and left the window.

I got into the car and headed down the main drag, which at midnight on Labor Day had become something of a ghost town. Before getting on the interstate, I pulled over and looked at the envelope Dom had given me.

There was a card inside signed by Dom and Angela, thanking me for everything. Inside the card was my check for the last week, and behind that, some bills with a rubber band around them and a little note that said "for books".

All twenties, and I didn't bother counting them, because there wers so many it was clear that my book costs were no longer a factor. Fucking Dom, and fucking Angela was all I could think as I headed home. What a summer.

Epilogue.

I made yearly summer stops to A Slice of Italy, and Angela and Dom always greeted me warmly as I would keep them up to date on my life. They were as thrilled as I was when I graduated from college, and years later I brought my year old son up for his first taste of pizza.

The look on Angela's face when she looked at my boy was tough for me to take. She was so clearly happy for me, yet you could see in her eyes what she was thinking.

My visits grew more sporatic, and one year when I went up, A Slice of Italy was no more. It was now another shlocky tourist trap with typical stuff like cheap t-shirts and sunglasses. I asked the people running the place what happened to Dom and Angela and was told they had sold the place and retired.

About ten years back, I happened to be flipping through the newspaper and my eye caught a familiar name in the obituary column. Prominent local resort business owner passes away. Dom had died. The wake was that afternoon just outside Lake George, so I drove up to pay my respects.

When I entered the funeral home, Angela was busy being surrounded by a group of people, so I walked over to the casket.

How tiny Dom looked, and how old he had become, I noticed. Whenever I had thought about him over the years, I always pictured the Super Mario character bouncing around the pizzeria. This man was ancient and bore no resemblance to the guy I remembered so fondly.

"Davy?"

I recognized the familiar voice, and turned to face Angela.

"Oh Angela, I'm so sorry" I said as she hugged me tightly and sobbed into my shoulder.

"Oh Davy, thank you so much for coming" Angela said.

She had aged too, but actually still looked as hot as a seventy year old woman could. We exchanged pleasantries, and Angela brought me over to meet a few of her friends. When she introduced me, one of the woman whispered in her ear and Angela nodded and smiled while looking over toward me.

This other woman, who looked like Mama Celeste, leaned over to me and kissed me on the cheek before saying something in Italian to Angela. Angela responded and shook her finger at the woman.

It took me a second to figure out what was going on, before I caught on that this woman must be one of Angela and Dom's "party friends" that they had once referred to. I fought to keep from laughing, but it was so tough that tears were coming down my face as the memories came back to me.

I was one of the last to leave, as Angela introduced me to a whole lot of people. I found it amusing to try and figure out which friends were friends, and which ones were something more than that. In a way it was like looking at a reunion of the cast of Deep Throat, as I tried to picture them as they were.