Summer 1971

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With no time to ask, I pulled myself out when I was about to come, and began sliding the underside of my cock up and down the lips of her pussy. The moist, coarse pussy hair against my cock as it slid through the channel was all I needed. It felt like an electric shock as I felt the first blast of semen explode out of me, followed my a seemingly endless series of similiar ejaculations.

I heard Dominic yell something as the spasms mercifully eased and I opened my eyes to see the copious amount of semen I had deposited all over Angela's stomach and breasts. Dom and Angela were both giggling and while at first I thought they were laughing at me, it was the stringy stand of seed I had somehow managed to get in Angela's hair that tickled their funny bones. Well, it was a load off my mind, that much was for certain.

9. Afterwards

After we caught our breath, we headed outside to the pool with drinks, all naked as jaybirds in the refreshing night air. I had always been so shy about being naked, yet this felt so natural that I felt very comfortable.

We splashed around in the pool for awhile, and then Angela came over and started groping me under the water. I thought she had to be insane, because there was no way this was going to happen.

Of course, it was a few minutes later that I found myself sliding my cock into Angela's pussy as Dominic held her up from behind. Angela wrapped her legs around me and we were off to the races once more.

I came much faster this time, but I had the presence of mind to ask if I should pull out when I came. Dominic and Angela said NO! emphatically and in unison, so when I orgasmed this time I came inside her to our mutual delight, as her vaginal muscles coaxed every drop of sperm possible from me.

That drained me completely, and so we all staggered into the house. After I visited the bathroom and came back to the bedroom, Angela was just changing the sheets, replacing the sweat and bodily fluid encrusted ones with a fresh set.

Angela jumped into bed as Dominic killed the lights and joined his wife. I didn't know where the spare bedroom was, but when I asked, Angela smiled and patted the empty place next to her.

So shrugging and exhausted, I climbed in next to Angela and soon fell fast asleep.

10. Final thoughts

I awoke from a nice dream at some point in the night, only to discover that it wasn't a dream. Angela was down between my legs, and I was getting an incredibly intense blow job. She was sucking me like there was no tomorrow, and my cock was responding.

I looked up above me at the mirror but it was so dark that I couldn't see anything, which was too bad, as I would have liked to watch. I tried my best to keep quiet, as I thought that Dominic might still be sleeping. As she churned my balls relentlessly in her hand, I felt the inevitable rush of orgasm begin to rise within me.

I hissed to her that I was going to come, but she was not going to stop or pull off, even when I repeated it. When I felt myself come into her eager mouth seconds later, I felt a pang of regret and betrayal wash over me. Although I enjoyed it as much as was humanly possible I felt that I had let Dominic down.

As my cock deflated and was released from her grasp, I heard whispers from the foot of the bed, and felt the motion of the bed as the two of them came back up from down there.

And as they went back to sleep, I found it a little more difficult to join them, not because I was confused at all as to what had just happened. What I wasn't really sure of, then or now, was exactly who else was on the other end.

thank you for reading

Please note: Two of the main characters of this story were Italian-Americans who had fairly recently come to this country. While I did not exactly recreate their speech mannerisms by constantly using them, I did let in little references to the lyrical ways they spoke English, which I always found delightful to listen to.

Having grown up in a predominately Italian neighborhood, and married an woman whose father's family was Italian, I certainly meant no disrespect toward them or their courageous effort to assimilate into American society by learning the language as well as they did. As a generalization, I feel it speaks volumes about them in recognizing the importance of learning the language that is the key to people of any origin succeeding here.