Summer Afternoon: The Condos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take the nice man's black cock, honey." Callie said "Fuck her good."

Adrienne was close. She knew it wouldn't take long. She'd been wet since Callie stroked her pussy in the pool three hours earlier. But she needed him over her, pressing her down, pushing his full length into her so she could come.

It was almost as if Callie could read her mind.

Callie said "Get on top of her." She put a firm hand on Carter's now shiny chest, and moved so that he could get his knees in position. Adrienne's pussy was swollen, her lips so fat and juicy looking Callie had to give it a quick kiss before she guided Carter's prick back into it. "Now, make her come, Carter. Fuck it out of her...come on...you can do it."

Carter lost almost all self control, and began to pump into Adrienne viciously, grabbing her arms and holding them over her head while he maneuvered down below. Adrienne looked like she had stopped breathing, and her color went from sun-burnished brown to deep red as her orgasm built. She came in desperate heaves, her stomach clenching with the effort, her sex clamped tight on Carter. She held him tight for a minute, and pushed him off of her.

Carter was startled. "What the..." He stood up, his cock not even bobbing, he was so hard.

Adrienne said "It's Callie's turn. And you're going to like it!" With a flash of her hand, she snatched Callie's mirrored sunglasses off, and put them on her own face. "She told you what my fantasy was, so I'll tell you what hers is." Adrienne grabbed both sides of Callie's face and kissed her, bit her, pulled her bottom lip away from her face. "She wants black cock, too. But she wants it up her ass."

Callie looked angry. "Adrienne, you said you wouldn't tell him."

Adrienne pulled up the t-shirt that Callie had been wearing, whipped it over her head, and pushed her down on all fours. Carter was once again confused, but excited, figuring the girls must do this often. He had never had an afternoon like this. Or a morning, evening or night, for that matter.

Adrienne grabbed Callie's bag, and took out a bottle of lube. She smeared it on both hands, and grabbed Callie's ass, slipping two fingers into the sopping wetness of Callie's pussy. Callie writhed, pushing herself back onto her fingers, trying to fuck herself on them. Adrienne grabbed the lube again, this time squirting it directly in Callie's asshole. She slid her middle finger in, Callie's ass twitching involuntarily. Carter was dumbfounded.

Adrienne said "She wants your cock in her ass. That's really the only way she'll do it. If you fuck her, I'll finger her cunt and see if we can get her started. Come here, "she said, and grabbed Carter's cock again, setting him up doggy style.

"Wait!" Callie said "I want to watch him come." She flipped on her back on the floor, and pulled her knees up to her chest. "Put that black cock up my ass."

Carter put his hands in on the backs of her knees, and Adrienne stroked his cock, smearing lube for him. He pressed slowly into Callie's tight ass until his head and much of the shaft were engulfed. He pulled out slowly and repeated. Not as soft as the pussy he just left, but much tighter. He groaned as Callie pulled her legs back further, watched his chest heave, and then Adrienne's right arm coming in to play with her pussy, stoking her lips and fingering her. Adrienne and Carter found a rhythm, and Callie felt her self floating, her ass and pussy buzzing with pleasure, his cock stretching her ass, Adrienne's fingers pleasuring her pussy...and she couldn't take it. Jabbering uncontrollably, she came, her pussy leaking so much that Adrienne wiped it all over her obscenely erect nipples.

Carter was proud of himself for hanging on this long. Seeing that Callie had come, he really began to fuck her ass, she kept saying half words and wailing that it was too thick, but he didn't care. He pushed his cock all the way in and dumped a massive load in her ass. He pulled out and shot another load into her gape, pumping his cock furiously with his right hand.

Carter collapsed onto the floor; Adrienne followed him down, smothering him with kisses, as Callie's legs jerked spasmodically. Adrienne finally stopped kissing him and said "Can we do this again on Saturday?"

Carter said yes. He already had a meal in mind.

12