Summer at Mountain Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lalupin
lalupin
67 Followers

CHAPTER 3: Becuming useful

Then came the first harvest time: One morning after breakfast, instead of wandering of into the fields, Helena and Heidi led me to the barn across the yard. There I was placed with my back against a wooden plate with a large hole where my ass was placed. Helena spread out my arms and legs and fixated them with numerous metal buckles rendering me almost immovable. She now removed my leather thong, my dick slapping back up against my stomach flinging pre-cum around as she pulled away the cock ring. Heidi then passed onto her some mechanical contraption that looked like a set of metal shorts. They opened and Helena prepared to fasten it around my bottom half. In my anus went another butt-plug, but somehow flexible and inflatable (and much larger) to provide much more precise anal stimulus than the plug I had now been wearing for days. Around the base of my cock under my balls was placed another cock-ring likewise flexible. My balls were wrapped in a small velvety soft bag. My cock was dressed in a kind of condom with a tube on its end. Along the length of the shaft a series of rubber rings were fastened around the cock on the outside of the condom. The rings were connected by a metal finger running along the length of the cock along with different kinds of valves and mechanics. The contraption was now closed around me, and connected via cables to what seemed like a bicycle. The tube at the end of the condom was connected to a small glass container.

"So," Helena said, "now it's your turn to be useful to this farm. In return for the carefree days and meals you've had in the last couple of days, sprawling on your back under the mountain sun, you now need to deliver a valuable harvest that we have built up some rather high hopes for." She was talking while checking the machinery and gently yanking the tubes and cables as expertly as an engineer would. "As you will find out soon enough," she began, "this region is normally a strictly females only society. This is our chosen way. Even though we have managed to live comfortably and in peace for generations without needing any men around, not even for sexual pleasure, I'm sure you can guess that at least one thing provided by men is necessary to uphold our way of life in the longer run." Heidi was now making sure that I was fully erect and ready within the condom, and she was using the flexible butt-plug buried in my anus to ensure it and checking visually and by hand that it had the desired effect, which was immensely pleasuring. Nevertheless, I managed to listen to Helena carrying on. "Till now the necessary quantities of male sperm has been provided from outside of our community, but now we will try to build a greater degree of self-sufficiency in this crucial area. It has been agreed to allow one male specimen into the region for this purpose, and I secured our mountain farm as the site for the experiment, as I have developed a few competitive advantages in this area in the anticipation of the arrival of a qualified candidate like you. I hope to build up a supply not only for the obvious essential purposes but also allowing for a little conspicuous luxury consumption previously unthinkable, if you know what I mean. So you will be our first try." It was getting hot and humid in the barn, and small beads of sweat appeared on the necks and foreheads of both Helena and Heidi, as they worked to configure the contraptions. Helena wiped her forehead with her arm, but then decided to button down her dress allowing me full view to her cleavage as a side-effect. My cock jolted, momentarily confusing Heidi's attempt to calibrate the exact stiffness between my legs.

Heidi said something to Helena and gave her thumbs up. Helena ordered Heidi on the bike where she immediately began treading its pedals. I instantly felt a wave of pleasure as I now discovered that the intricate contraption was simply a sophisticated machine to jerk me off. "Your mother has vouched personally for your above average ability to produce large quantities of sperm and your shamelessness in your attempts to relieve your balls from their payload in almost every waking hour. She was kind enough to offer you as a much-needed kick-start to our program. Bur I dare not take any chances. I gather you have already guessed that our creamy and fulfilling cottage cheese – a secret and very special invention of my own – is meant to produce large amounts of sperm in your balls, so that our production is more likely to hit the critical mass. Just from observing the growing size and drooping heaviness of your balls with the naked ey, I'd say we're on to something important with it." She smiled broadly. "So now, just leant back and enjoy. If it turns out a success you can look forward to many happy weeks in the grass fields eating sperm boosting cottage cheese and watching and fantasizing about my daughters from morning till evening". Her words confused as well as delighted me. The jerking off together with the view of her sweaty cleavage and the vision as myself and my cock and balls as simply a piece of cattle to be milked, aroused me like nothing else, I had ever experienced.

As Heidi pedaled and the contraption pumped away along the entire length of my incredible hardened cock shaft and kept on stimulating my anus and prostate as never before, I was already drifting rapidly towards my first climax in almost a week. Mind you, this after being erect or semi-erect for every waking hour, surrounded by three very beautiful women, one showing herself of naked and regularly shaving my cock, balls and anus, another playing with my balls and pre-cum and sipping it up from her fingers between her beautiful lips. On top of that I had been fed loads and loads of the special cottage cheese that was clearly and visibly accelerating and multiplying my already powerful sperm generation capacity beyond my own wildest fantasy.

I think I actually managed to hold on for a few minutes by the sheer difficulty of letting myself go after this much restraint and now overpowering stimulation. But then I did cum as powerfully as I'd never experienced before. I saw myself almost from the outside and I saw the thick gooey cum continuously squirt and squirt from my twitching and throbbing cock and into the tube, and dripping down in the glass container in cascades. The first time I came, I think I shot five or six large jets of thick white sperm, before it stopped. Heidi and Helena were both smiling and talking excitedly between them. They were repeatedly pointing to the glass container being gradually filled with every jizz from my red hot cock and balls, clearly impressed with everything.

After my first ejaculation ended, Heidi simply pedaled on, without mercy, urged on by Helena in her buttoned down dress. However, I very quickly recovered, and the cottage cheese must have had an even more amazing effect than I thought possible, because I soon ejaculated again even more powerfully and voluminously than the first time. This continued for a number of times until my balls were utterly emptied and the glass container seemed almost filled to the brim. Helena and Heidi released me from the contraption and the buckles, strapped on my regular leather thong, walked me to the hammock in the back garden while lovingly caressing my ass, cock and balls. There I soon fell into a deep and refreshing sleep.

CHAPTER 4: Hands on

Life went on in that way for a while: Eating loads of cottage cheese and feeling my balls swell gradually in the shadow of my always fully or semi erect cock dripping ropes of pre-cum, sunbathing among the other domesticated animals often in the company of the two beautiful girls that would either be looking at my manhood or being looked upon in their nakedness. I was brought in to be milked in the barn every other or third day, releasing my growing loads of thick, creamy cum into the waiting glass container. After the milking began, Helena even came around with lunch herself sometimes, unaccompanied by her daughters. She talked more freely now, obviously treasuring my presence on the farm more and more, even if only for selfish reasons. She also fondled me, particularly enjoying weighting my swelling balls in her hands, her eyes glowing like a proud beekeeper. Once, she even kissed them, and afterwards ran her probing tongue up and down my shaft a couple of times and sipped up some pre-cum for her to taste and swallow. She had the air of a very successful and determined woman.

It turned out my sperm was being put on small marmalade jugs and sold to neighboring farms for a handsome price. In the beginning this was mostly for eating which was the luxury consumption mentioned by Helena. Long deprived of a natural source of sperm and daring only to bring into the community by barter only the minimum amount of foreign sperm necessary for the essential purpose of procreating, there was a very high demand for sperm to consume in more wasteful ways. Some enjoyed swallowing it as refreshment. Some rubbed it on their tits and bodies as a lotion or sunscreen. Some even used it to simulate the male ejaculation with the help of specially designed strap-on dildos when the beautiful women of the region regularly made love to each other. It turned out, that the special cottage cheese also endowed my now much more plentiful sperm with an especially fresh and seductive taste that made the product my mother's cousin produced with the help of my cock and balls in extremely high demand. In this way gallons of sperm ejaculated from my balls that summer found its way to the mouths, skins and pussies of hundreds of beautiful women in the region around mountain farm. I'm sure Helena and the girls greedily sampled the goods as well.

Helena even introduced a new addition to my diet. It was a rich and tasty juice made of a mixture of berries and flowers found only in the vicinity of the mountain farm. Its effect was to increase the probability of my sperm producing only female offspring, a highly desirable quality from the point of view of Helena as it would reduce the likelihood of spawning male children that could eventually grow up to break the monopoly of mountain farm in its niche in the highly profitable market for fresh sperm. I would not be the one to undercut my own value. Normally, boys would be sent away to families in the outside world, but even the slightest possibility of someone getting the cleaver idea to keep a male offspring of such a prized stud like me, for future sperm production was not something Helena was going to risk.

Almost no one visited the farm in the first week of my stay, except for the two or three occasions where good girlfriends of Helena came by to have lesbian sex with her. These tended to be hour-long tender sessions of mutual oral pleasing and finger fucking, mostly in rooms on the ground floor or even just outside the farm house where Helena was sure I (and the girls) would be able to observe them.

However, numerous women in all ages now began to pass through the farm yard to pick up the valuable merchandise at mountain farm's small outlet. Business was open in the hours before lunch, and Helena encouraged me to hang around the fields close to the farm house on those hours, obviously to let customers catch a sight of the prime stud and increase sales. I obliged, particularly as the glaring looks of the many beautiful women in all ages invariably sent powerful electric tingles of pleasure all the way down into the deepest reaches of my pouch. I liked to lie on my back in the sun, legs towards the footpath leading up to the farm, and spread widely apart, so that my towering cock and heavy-hanging balls would be on clear display for any visitors.

This eventually led naturally into another profitable business enterprise for mountain farm. One afternoon, Helena, Heidi and Ida took me into a room in the ground floor of the north wing of the farm house, resembling a small class room. There I was fastened to a table in the middle of the room and the leather thong removed. If the constant tight pressure of the strips, the cock ring and the butt-plug had kept me erect during the preceding days, their removal curiously had the exact same effect, but even more so. Being freed from all reins, lying flat on my back on the school room table with my cock and balls to hover freely in every which direction they pleased, proved a very powerful stimulant. I imagined I grew even more than usual.

Soon, paying guests arrived. This was an offer to feel up the source of all that wonderful sperm they had greedily been consuming. The guests were usually mothers bringing along their teenage daughters (over 18) to see for themselves what a man's genitals actually looked like. They were mostly shy about touching at first, but Helena was always there, urging them on by her own demonstrations. She would fondle my balls, point my cock shaft in different directions, and even give it a couple of gentle strokes. Of course, she could not allow any ejaculation to take place as it would diminish the harvest of my sperm. But she had a technique, where a hard squeeze of the shaft by the fingers right below the purple head could halt any approaching ejaculation in its course. This allowed her and the more and more daring guests to give me hand-jobs and even suck my dick-head, shaft and balls, which was all immensely exciting for me. I particularly enjoyed when Helena or a guest sneaked a finger or even two into my receptive anus and probed around for and found my prostate to gently massage. This felt like increasing the sensitivity of everything else and heightening the tension in my cock shaft and ball-sack to the point of the almost unbearable. As the gift of foretelling the ejaculation was by far greatest with Helena, she constantly hovered around any hand-jobs or blow-jobs to prevent any mishaps with her squeezing fingers. I sometimes came very close to cumming at the hands or mouths of particularly beautiful guests, but Helena always managed to avert any disasters.

I can't tell how many hands and mouths caressed my genitals and anus in that way, but the most memorable times were when the women of the household took turns. For Helena, it was clearly mostly a catalyzer to encourage guests to assume their own stroking, licking and probing rather than a purpose onto itself. For Heidi, it was obviously just a genuine and undiluted pleasure, while for Ida, it was a question of learning how to handle the manly tools as expertly as her sister and her mother. It so excited me when Helena would take a truly maternal interest in teaching Ida to understand with her own fingers and tongue how to bring me to the very edge of cumming either by sensuous stroking of my glistening member, by the playful dance of her young soft tongue on my cock head or on my balls, or by the gentle prodding of her finger in my anus, before sqeezing hard to abort an approaching blast of sperm. These tutorials often took place in longer and longer sessions in the presence of all three women after the ride was closed for outside visitors and the paying guests had left. There was a lot of talking between them in the local dialect to explain the dos and don'ts but obviously none of it directed at me. I was just the stallion that was being saddled and tamed by these three enthusiastic cow-girls.

CHAPTER 5: Out and about

All these routines provided a happy and varied existence for me at mountain farm. Alternately eating and being fondled, sucked, masturbated and milked was all a boy like me could really dream of. However, inevitably customers' requests for even more were brought to Helena's attention. After a while, she gave in, and launched the concept of "house calls". However, the forfeit of so much sperm for the pleasure of one single customer meant that the price was out of reach for all but the most affluent. So it only took place very few times.

Helena would take me to the customer herself and monitor the act itself, wanting to make sure her price stud would not be harmed in any way. However, I suspect she was also quite the voyeur and relished at the sight of my glistening cock pumping deeply into the wet pussies of other women. The general rule was that no sharing or "cock-pooling" was allowed, so as not to erode the exclusiveness of the market. However, there was an exception for women within the same household, as long as it was limited to what could be managed within the space of three hours. One of the few visits I made was actually to a farm with two mothers and three daughters, who would all join in. That was the most intense pleasure I'd experienced until then, not least because Helena was watching keenly from a comfortable armchair behind me, and because I from the corner of my eye saw her unashamedly masturbating her dripping pussy under a full red bush, with her white dress pulled up to her waist and buttoned down to release her full breast with hard dark nipples, and her legs spread wide apart, each pointing up in the air or lying across the armrests. This was obviously a woman with a healthy sexual appetite and the object of her desires were clearly me and the many ways I was pleasing this female family of five by fucking their many wonderful pussies, cleavages, mouths, hands, thighs, ass-cheeks and ass-holes.

I had somehow built up an incredible stamina from the many hands-on demonstrations in the classroom. Whenever I would approach an ejaculation but not feel like I wanted to grant it, I would simply think of the hard squeezing of the fingers just below the cock-head and it would immediately feel as if Helena's slender fingers had actually intervened even though her hands would instead be a few meters behind me, busily fingering her own, dripping wet pussy and bringing it towards one of many mind-numbing orgasms. This would allow me to continue uninterrupted with undiminished strength in the same position, a new position or in a new hole of the same woman or of another beautiful woman.

These women made love like animals, either riding or pumping my cock hovering above me, or taking it from behind, always very untamed in their lust for living male organs in places that were usually only served by fellow female fingers, hands or tongues, or the occasional innate object such as dildo's or similar. It was like their pussies, assholes and mouths sucked me and my cock into them with such magnetism that I was positively drawn to and addicted to it and were happy to fuck on and on and on as long as time permitted. Although for clients, my numerous explosive ejaculations must have been a major part of the service provision, it was only a minor part of my own pleasure. I would cum 8 or even 10 times in the space of three hours, and the clients planned their turns around it, so that if an entire household was involved, everyone would get their share of my sperm.

Almost all my ejaculations were equally powerful, but the first ones tended to be more so and thus usually reserved for the leading lady of the house, or for the member of the household whom it was judged to be most urgent to impregnate, if not the same. I took a special pleasure in imagining how my first explosion inside the cunt of this deserving client would shoot numerous long thick ropes of cum deep into her uterus and shower her eggs with my plentiful and virile sperm. Very few fertile women could withstand this onslaught of jizz, and in the end I believe I managed to make almost all of the clients I fucked this way pregnant with healthy, beautiful girls. The cottage cheese and the berry juices even seemed to have prolonged the life cycle of my sperm so that it could drift around inside these women's uteruses for weeks with undiminished strength.

On the way back to the mountain farm, Helena would always hold my hand and stroke my dick casually so that any tendency for it to soften after the momentous efforts would be neutralized and I would be fully erect and again eagerly dripping pre-cum long before we arrived home. It also helped immensely on my erection that Helena would by then be oozing with the sweet and seductive smell of her own sweat and cunt juices resulting from her previous vigorous masturbation while watching me fuck away at strangers.

lalupin
lalupin
67 Followers