Summer at School Ch. 01

Story Info
Dean &Beth share firsts after graduating.
2.9k words
4.48
86k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdocubs
jdocubs
3 Followers

Dean Allen had graduated the year before, had one season of college baseball under his belt, and was back at his old high school helping coach Miller with the baseball program. The volunteer position kept him in shape and his mind off his four-year girlfriend Amy who was studying in Europe that summer. Besides, coach Miller had been instrumental in landing Dean the scholarship in college.

The Tigers practiced in the early afternoon, which was fine with Dean. His mornings (because of the time difference) were filled with lonely hours waiting for Amy to call from England, mostly, but it could be Spain or France if she was on a break or something. "It's really easy to get around the Continent," Amy had told him in a call about three weeks earlier. She said "the Continent" as if she'd lived there her whole life. Sometimes, most of the time, Dean felt she'd been there his whole life.

Dean and Amy started dating their sophomore year and never stopped. Each was a bright, popular student, runners-up for king and queen of the prom, and everyone knew they would marry when college was over even though they attended different schools. Dean would be a professional ballplayer; Amy would be his agent. They'd talked about it a hundred times in the last four years. And Dean would wait until Amy was ready. He knew his friends were all getting pussy, they told him all the time. They assumed Dean as getting his, too; he'd told them as much. But the reality was that Dean and Amy had barely explored each other at all. A breast here and there, but that was about it. She would rub the front of his jeans on occasion and the experience would leave him terribly frustrated. Amy said their futures were too important, and wouldn't their wedding night be electric! "Explosive, is more like it," was his stock reply, and she would laugh. But Dean waited just the same.

The rain was just starting to fall when he arrived at the school. Coach Miller was putting on his Tiger jacket and collecting scorebooks and charts when Dean met him in the athletic office.

"Weather's just going to get worse. Canceled practice for today—just got off the phone with the last kid. We need a day off anyway, the way we've been playing."

Coach Miller seemed hurried and Dean said as much.

"Gonna' surprise Mrs. Miller," the coach said and grinned. Then he was serious again. "Dean, you could really help me."

"Sure."

"Get with Beth up in the office and make sure all the arrangements are made for the road game tomorrow: the bus, the game times, umpires...Make sure she checks with the Coolidge folks and that we are going to have umpires tomorrow. Remember when we went up there last year and the umps didn't show. Wasted Goddamn trip."

Dean remembered, all right. He was a senior and having a great summer at the plate. He woke up every day and knew he was going to get two or three hits. College recruiters were at most games. Even one missed game was viewed as a missed opportunity.

Dean said he would take care of everything and the coach left the office, pulling up his collar against the downpour outside.

Beth Miller was at the first desk inside the main office. She smiled when Dean entered, then returned to whatever she was doing on the computer in front of her. Beth had just graduated herself, but Dean didn't know what her plans were for the fall. She was pretty enough, Dean decided, with strawberry blonde hair, cute lips, small breasts, and great ass. He'd noticed her any number of times, and of course knew her fairly well as a friend, but she was a year behind him in school and they ran in different circles. Besides, she was the coach's daughter.

"Your dad," he started, and then stopped. Beth cringed a little. He started again. "Coach Miller wants to make sure everything is set for tomorrow."

Beth smiled at him again. "Thanks for that," she said. "I've already checked with Coolidge. They are ready for us tomorrow. My dad, uh, coach Miller asked me to do it first thing this morning."

They laughed. Dean knew Beth loved her father, but she didn't want to be known as coach Miller's daughter. She wanted to be Beth Miller.

"What's it like having your father here at school with you all day?" Dean asked. He sat of the corner of Beth's desk.

"It keeps me on the straight and narrow, I'll tell you that. Scares some of the guys, I think. You probably don't know this, but I didn't date much in high school. Next year is going to be great."

"Oh, why is that?" Dean asked, wondering if this conversation was going somewhere. He thought of Amy for a second, the focused on the pretty girl he was talking to. He could feel his smile stretched across his face.

"Freedom, man. Freedom." She threw her arms apart to express how much freedom she'd have without her father near her. Dean assumed that meant college, but didn't ask. When her arms were outstretched Amy's buttoned blue blouse puckered a little. Dean saw a glimpse of a white bra.

They laughed.

"Well, you're free now," Dean teased. "You've graduated from high school and your dad has left the building."

"That's not the freedom I am looking for, but it's the freest I've been today," Beth said, and slumped back into the black leather chair. "If coach Miller is gone that means we are the only people in the building." There was something in her voice that made Dean stir a little. He shifted on the edge of the desk.

They were silent for several long moments. Dean thought about leaving but looked out at the torrential rain outside. He thought there might be some things he could take care of in the athletic office, but he didn't move.

Finally, Beth spoke. "Did you ever have that dream where you come to school naked and you don't realize it until you are walking down the hall and everyone laughs at you?"

"Did I ever have that dream? I still have that dream," Dean said. They laughed.

"Oh God," Beth said, trying to sound serious. "I don't want to get to be your age and still have that nightmare."

"Yes, that would be awful," Dean said, also trying to keep a straight face. "But what are you going to do?"

Beth stood up as if to accept a challenge. "I'll show you what I'm going to do."

She walked out of the office and into the hallway. She looked outside at the sheets of rain and darkened skies. She kicked off her sandals and stacked them neatly by the door and walked out of sight down the hall.

Dean followed. Beth was walking slowly, away from him, her hands in front of her. He watched as Beth first unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it in the hallway. She walked a few more steps and stopped. She unbuttoned the front of her Levi's and wiggled until they, too, were in a heap in the middle of the hallway. Another few steps and she unsnapped her bra in one motion. She caught it in front, and then let it fall. She turned the corner and was out of sight again.

Dean walked after her, scooping up clothing along the way. He hesitated when he got to the bra, but picked it up. He was rock hard. His cock was pressed against his jeans and there was no hiding the bulge. He felt embarrassed by his hard-on but kept following Beth. He took a deep breath, held her clothes in front of his groin, and turned the corner.

She was about thirty feet down the corridor; her navy panties were at his feet. Dean stopped and watched her walk. This is unreal, he thought. He'd never seen a naked girl before, not a real one, and here he is watching that great ass glide down the hallway. No concern about someone seeing her. And she was gliding. It was most exciting thing he'd ever seen. His penis was throbbing. Dean pressed his hands and Beth's clothes against his crotch. It worked for a minute, but then he started to walk again and throb again. Beth turned another corner and disappeared. When Dean got to the corner he paused, took a deep breath, as was becoming his habit, and made the turn. Beth was nowhere to be seen. Dean imagined she had run ahead, finally embarrassed, and was going full circle, hoping to pick up her clothes the next time around. He wished he hadn't been picking up her clothes as he followed. She had to know he was following, but probably didn't realize he'd been picking up her clothes along the way. He panicked a little but kept walking past one classroom after another.

"Now that is what I call 'Freedom'," she said from inside one of the rooms he'd just passed.

Dean backed up a couple of steps and peered inside. She was sitting the first row of seats. Her legs were crossed, but her breasts pointed right at him. She didn't appear embarrassed in the least.

"That was incredible!" he said before he even knew his mouth was open. He stood there, looking at her, trying to keep eye contact.

"Oh, Dean. It was so exciting. I knew you were following me and that made it even more exciting. I've never even dreamed of doing something like that, and all of a sudden it just seemed like the perfect idea. I had to find out if I was brave enough to do it."

She was almost breathless. Dean watched her breasts heave in short spasms. Her brown nipples were hard and straight. He stood there not realizing that Beth's arms were extended, asking for her clothes. When she was dressed again they talked.

"I can't get over what you did out there," Dean said. "You were, I mean are...you are beautiful, Beth."

"Did you like watching me?"

"You have to know I did. I mean, you kept walking and stripping."

"I've had the biggest crush on you since you starting playing baseball with my dad. So what's that, four or five years?" Beth averted her eyes from his.

"So that was all for me?" Dean asked.

"Not all of it. I wanted to know if I could do it, but having you watch me made it easier. I still can't believe I did it. I can't believe you didn't run away." Her hand reached across the student-desk and settled on top of his.

Dean was lost for words, but finally said: "You are the first girl I've ever seen naked." He was somehow embarrassed to make that admission. "And you were sitting here so calm when I walked in. I couldn't believe it."

Beth looked down. "I've never seen a guy naked," she said softly. Then, quickly, brightly, she looked straight at Dean and said, "I guess that means it's your turn to walk the halls."

They laughed and it eased a little of the tension.

"There is absolutely no way I am brave enough to do something like that. No way."

Beth mocked a sad face. "So now you've seen a nude girl, but I still haven't seen a nude guy. What's fair about that?"

Dean shrugged.

"What if you didn't have to walk? What if you just showed me right here?" Beth held her breath, not knowing how Dean was going to take her suggestion. She knew about Amy of course, but his admission that he'd never seen a girl naked told her she might be wrong about their relationship. Maybe everyone in the school had been wrong. Or maybe Dean just said that he never seen a girl naked.

"I can't, Beth. I'd be too embarrassed. I'd feel, you know..." Dean said.

"For me," was all Beth could manage.

"I...you know...I have a..." Dean paused, then started again. "I got pretty excited following you through the halls. I'm still pretty excited, I guess, just talking to you about all this. I have a boner, an erection, and I would like to just sit here until it goes away."

"I've never seen one of those either," Beth laughed. "But I'd like to see yours."

Beth stared into Dean's eyes. He knew there was no way he was going to say no, but he tried to imagine how awkward it was going to be getting out of the too small desk, standing up, unzipping his jeans, and just leaving it out there for her to look at.

"Come with me," he said at last.

They walked to the front of the building again and through the receptionist office where they'd first spoken. Dean and Beth held hands. As Dean turned the doorknob to the nurse's office the school bell rang, shattering the silence and startling them both.

The small room was filled with one examining table, one plastic chair, one free standing coat rack and two white counters anchored to the walls. Above the counters glass cabinets stored gauze and tongue depressors.

"Sit over there," Dean said quietly.

Beth sat in the chair and watched Dean unbutton his jeans. She watched him unzip his fly and push his jeans until they rested around his ankles. He watched her watch him. She was staring at his underwear and his obvious hard-on. Here goes, he thought to himself. Dean hooked his thumbs inside the waistband and pushed his blue briefs to the floor.

His cock sprang out and stood straight in front of him. The foreskin could not reach the head. Dean could not remember ever being this hard.

"It's wonderful," Beth said, almost in a whisper. "My God, it's beautiful. Do you feel good when it's hard like that?"

"I guess. I mean 'good' might not be the right word. It's hard to explain."

"Do you touch it?"

"If you mean 'do I masturbate?', yes. Sometimes I masturbate."

"Do you think of Amy when you masturbate?" Beth asked, then immediately wished she hadn't.

"Sometimes. I have a feeling I'm going to be thinking of you next time." Dean knew Beth hadn't meant anything by mentioning Amy. He wanted to let her off the hook.

"Will you do it here? Now?" Beth asked. Then, after a moment: "And think of me?"

Dean moved his right hand to the head of his penis. He circled it with his hand and began to stroke the length of the shaft. He looked at Beth. Her eyes were fixed on his unit. He imagined her stroking his rod, making his balls tighten with anticipation, making his hip buck back and forth. Then he imagined Beth's mouth on his cock.

Dean opened his mouth to warn Beth he was about to come, but no words came out. He stroked faster as he spurted semen onto the examining table a couple feet away. He reached beneath the head of his still hard cock and caught what hadn't made it to the table. He looked around the room for something to clean up with and spied a box of tissues on the counter.

"Do you always come that much?" Beth asked. She had a ton of questions, questions like are all penises that big, what does come taste like, how long can you stay hard, when will you get hard again...Questions like that.

"That did seem like a lot. I think I usually come less than that. Must be my audience. I've never had an audience before."

Beth stood up. "What were you thinking when you came and shot all over this table?"

Dean thought for a moment. How could he tell her he exploded by imagining her sucking his dick. But he had just jerked off in front of another virgin and figured they had few secrets left. "I was thinking how nice it would be if I was in your mouth."

Beth didn't say anything. She jumped up on the table, unbuttoned her blouse and bra, and tossed them to the side. She wiggled out of her Levi's and panties and spread her legs.

Dean was still hard. He stared at the soft red hair just above Beth's pussy. It looked better than any picture he'd ever seen. Beth rubbed her breasts for a second then slowly moved her right hand over her pubic hair and let a finger rub her clit.

"I masturbate, too," she said.

Dean moved the plastic chair so he was sitting between Beth's dangling legs. She worked her fingers inside her cunt and got noticeably wetter. Dean saw and heard how wet she was. Instinctively, he moved his head between her legs. Beth's hands moved from her pussy to the back of his head. She gently pulled him toward her and he let his tongue dart in and out of her sweet, sweet box. Her clitoris swelled with excitement. It was stiff. Dean sucked at it. Beth bucked toward him and tightened her legs around his head. She pushed his face deeper into her muff and splashed over his mouth and nose. She released again and again. Beth shook, and let him go.

"I never knew I could feel like that. My God, Dean. That was incredible. How did you know what to do? That was great."

"ACTING" he said in Jon Lovitz Saturday Night Live kind of way.

Dean and Beth laughed. Neither could remember when it felt so good to laugh.

To Be Continued...

jdocubs
jdocubs
3 Followers