Summer at School Ch. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdocubs
jdocubs
3 Followers

"My dad called."

"Are you sure?"

"Pretty sure. It sounded like him. The caller asked dad-and-mom questions. The caller said they'd be home tomorrow around noon. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was my dad."

"I just, you know, wondered..."

"Wondered if it was Amy?"

Nothing.

Dean pressed Beth against the washbasin and counter and hugged her. He quickly looked over her shoulder, into the mirror, and watched his tan arms embrace her alabaster loveliness. He whispered in her ear. "Amy calls on Mondays and Thursdays, usually in the morning because of the time difference." He paused. Then: "So much has happened in the last two days. I don't want to talk about Amy now. I don't want to think about Amy. I want to think about us."

Beth pushed past Dean and left the bathroom. He stood staring into the mirror. Soon the fogged mirror became very clear. Dean made a mental note to himself: When making love to a girl in the shower avoid, at all costs, the mention of your girlfriend who is studying overseas.

Dean looked in the mirror at his unit. Small, maybe even receding into his underbelly. Turtling. He wondered if "turtling" was a word, and if it is a word, wouldn't it be a verb?

Beth clanked through the open door of the bathroom. She had one of the chairs from the kitchen in front of her. She set in down next to Dean and patted it twice. Dean sat down. He started to say something but she put a finger to her lips telling him to shut up. Beth put a white hand towel down on the counter, faced him, boosted herself onto the towel, reached with her left hand and grabbed his Mach II razor and a bar of soap. She spread her legs. With her right hand she reached behind her and turned on the faucet. With the same hand she moistened her mound. Wet, she soaped her pussy and began to shave.

Dean watched in wonder. There was no end to the number of surprises with this girl. His razor looked larger in her petite hand, but she worked it gently, expertly. Beth guided the razor from just above her swollen pussy to just below her stomach, rinsed the razor, and repeated. Her chin was pressed into her chest as she watched closely how the razor performed. Her nipples were erect, beautiful, and pointing at him. Paul had the crazy idea that he would shave, too. That way they would have a secret bond, like matching tattoos, maybe, but without the pain of needles and the permanence of ink. When she finished, her pussy glistened with a smooth softness that seemed impossible. His own pubic region appeared to be grotesquely hairy and overgrown now. His staff was rock hard and throbbing.

Beth leaned back on the counter until her back was against the large mirror. She spread her legs wider and admired her work. Paul stood up and stepped to her, holding his cock in his hand.

"I've never seen anything so beautiful as your shaved pussy," he said. His words echoed a little.

"I'm ready, I think," Beth said.

Dean guided his cock slowly between her pussy lips. The feeling was incredible as she wrapped around the head. They watched as he buried himself deeper and deeper. Dean expected to feel some resistance from Beth's hymen, but didn't. She was so tight and it felt like nothing he'd ever experienced before. When he was about halfway in he paused and pulled out a little, then back in. For the next minutes he pumped like this.

Beth began to breathe heavily. She arched her back trying to catch her breath. "Fuck me Dean. You feel so great inside me. So great. Fuck me. So fucking great. I want this to last forever. Your cock is so big. Fuck me faster."

Twice his penis slipped out, but he easily slid it back into her. She was wet getting wetter. Her juices coated his cock and the towel beneath her. He looked at his rod sliding easily in and out of her bald cunt. A tingling sensation started at the back of his knees and raced up his entire body. His balls were bouncing off her anus. He went as fast as he could, working for speed rather than depth. Depth could come next time. Faster and faster and faster. Then he pulled out and pumped furiously on his cock. In a second his prick was convulsing and spraying onto her stomach. He stroked until he had nothing left to give. Exhausted, they hugged.

"I can't believe how good that felt," Beth said, not letting him go.

"You are so tight down there I was sure I was going to come the minute I was inside you."

"It was just right."

"It was perfect."

jdocubs
jdocubs
3 Followers
12