Summer At The Beach House Ch. 02

Story Info
Episode two.
3.9k words
4.41
92.8k
35
28

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jill0084
Jill0084
579 Followers

(Thank you to the kind people who emailed me thoughts and encouragement on episode one.)

That night a storm hit. I woke after midnight hearing the wind and driving rain. The next day was cool and cloudy. Rain showers lasted all day. I spent the day reading and finished the novel. After dinner I went out. The skies were foggy. I shopped a bit and went to a bookstore. In the 'human sexuality' area I browsed through titles. Most looked like there were about couples counseling and I didn't see what I was after. There were a few 'how-to' manuals. I found a book of erotic short stories. Flipping through it revealed a wide selections of themes 'solo', 'loving wives' 'groups', public', and more. I bought it.

That night I began to read it. I curled on the couch, nude, and snuggled in a quilt. The stories fueled my imagination. I was surprised to see it was 2am. I went to bed. A whirlwind of erotic thoughts spun through my head. I don't remember if I dreamed. I lay awake for sometime and finally drifted off.

Tuesday dawned grey and windless. It was cool and humid. I lay around the house reading. One story gripped my interest. A young couple takes a vacation and the wife goes topless on the beach. She finds herself increasingly aroused. As their vacation goes on she becomes more inhibited and discovers her passion for erotic experiences. I make myself come as I re-read that story. I bet I dreamt I was her that night.

Wednesday was clear and hot. I lay on the deck tanning for most of the afternoon. Several times I showered in the redwood shower stall off the deck. That evening when it cooled, I went out to the hardware store and got more paint. Again, the store clerk was very helpful. I think he liked my tan. I wore a white top and saw him noticing my 'pokies' I smiled privately at the little thrill I gave him. The second room would be painted a nice orange – something called 'mango'. I prepped the bedroom for painting. This time I washed the trim and only lightly wiped the walls. It would dry quicker.

Thursday was a repeat of Wednesday. Maybe it was hotter. The mail came and with it was a plain wrapped box. I brought it to the kitchen and slit the wrapping. Inside was a slender silver vibe. I felt it....a smooth and slender shaft, a rounded but pointed tip. It felt hard in my hand and not exactly life-like. The base was a switch/cap that opened for the batteries. There were two bottles of lube – 'sex oil'. One was flavored 'vanilla', the other 'cherry'. I was a bit surprised to find a third item. Three 'luv beads' were connected by a cord. They looked like oblong eggs and were a little wider than the vibe. The cord ended with a little ring. I discarded the package wrapping and brought the box to my bedroom.

That night my husband called and we had phone sex. I told him my toys had arrived. He wanted to know all about them. As we talked, I used the vibe and came twice. After I hid the toys in my dresser. Tucked under the bras and panties that I no longer wore, they were safe from prying eyes.

The coming weekend was July 4th and we had arranged for guests – 2 couples – to spend time with us. One couple was a work friend of my husband and his wife. The other was a gf of mine from work and her husband. They arrived and the weekend was fun. I liked the company, but their presence changed the tone. I entertained them and sex was not the center of the weekend. We went to the beach; I grilled dinner on the deck. We watched the fireworks..... we did the usual holiday events. The women and I went to get some fresh seafood and the guys got things to drink. Alone with the girls, we talked about my staying alone at the house. They were intrigued and saw that I was relaxed, rested and tanned. I think they could tell I was enjoying it. I hinted that the weekends were pretty wild and the separation during the week heightened our passion. I sensed a bit of jealousy. My husband brought a digital camera and we took the usual holiday social pictures. When I see them now...the signs that I was changing were there. I looked happy, alive, and somehow more sensual.

My husband and I fucked that night. We were in bed and took some care to be quiet. In the adjacent bedrooms were the other couples. I heard rustling but did not think much of it. When I came I muffled a moan. I whispered something about being a being a 'quiet courtesan'. I promised that when alone, we could be wild again.

In the morning I made breakfast. We were all a bit groggy. It was a lazy morning and we just relaxed. They all left early to beat the traffic back to the city, I was lonesome to see them go and a bit frustrated that sex with my husband was not as wild as it would have been if we had been alone. That night I tried the beads. I lubed them and slipped one in. It felt thick and filled me. Once in.. the next slipped in easier... then the next. The cord held them in position. The little ring protruded and nestled between my swollen labia. I pulled them out slowly. Each stretched me as it popped free. I pressed them back in. I tried squeezing them and felt them move as I contracted my pelvic muscles. I lay back feeling them inside. I rolled over....arched my back. I curled on the bed and explored how they felt as I moved. Walking I could feel them churn inside. I decided I liked them... a lot. With the vibe humming happily against my swollen pussy and I clit, I came hard. I slipped the beads out and slept soundly. I'd wash them in the morning.

After the July 4th holiday, the crowds swelled in town and at the beach. On Wednesday, I was on the deck, nude and reading the short stories. I'd sampled the book and found myself drawn to the 'loving-wives' and 'exhibitionist' stories. Somehow these interested me most. As I read, I was turned on by the explicit stories. Rolling on my stomach, to tan my back, I felt the 'luv beads' shift in my vagina. I squeezed my pelvic muscles and felt them resist my squeezes. The day drifted by. I put the camera on a table, set the timer, and took a few pics of me on the lounge chair. I was totally nude. That small act was a turn on. I wanted to see what I looked like...I thought I'd email one to my husband.

I had a margarita and was on a second. Late in the afternoon, around 4pm, I heard a vehicle enter the drive-way. The familiar sounds of a mower being unloaded indicated the landscapers were back. The time was unusual. They usually came in late morning. I rose from the deck and went indoors. Sometimes they entered the garden to tend the shrubs. In the house, I peered from the window and saw that only Tom, the college guy, had come. I watched him mow the lawn. I was nude and standing at the corner of a window. It seemed he could not see me. I was tempted to move into his view. He was deeply tanned and wore only faded khaki shorts and work shoes. He worked quickly and the lawns soon looked perfectly manicured. He then raked and picked up the cut grass and leaves. I went to my bedroom and slipped on a thin yellow sundress.

I went out the drive and said hello. We chatted and he explained that with the crowds more people wanted their services. They now worked alone to get more jobs done. He looked hot, sweat streaked his chest and grass clipping clung to him. I offered him a cold drink. He accepted and we went through the gate to the garden. He stood on the deck and I got two iced teas from the kitchen. He surveyed the garden and thought it looked great – well watered and healthy. The hot weather had parched some gardens but mine was fine. We chatted and I told him of my progress with decorating the house. I asked if he would help me move some furniture. "Now?" he asked.

"Yea... if that's okay. I know you're busy."

"You're my last stop today. We started at 6:30 this morning."

"Oh, you must be exhausted."

"No, it's not that. But I'm a mess with clipping and stuff all over me."

He looked like he had worked hard all day and his body and shorts were gritty and stained. I thought he looked sexy. Maybe he saw that in my gaze.

"There is an outdoor shower right there" as I gestured towards the redwood stall by the garden shed. "You can rinse off."

"Yea...okay. You don't mind?"

"No problem...help yourself. I'll get you a fresh towel."

He finished his tea and went to the shower. I went to the laundry and got a beach towel. I went out to the stall and said I was hanging it on the hook just outside the door. Through the cracks between the boards I caught just a slight glimpse of his tanned body. I could see the pale skin of where his shorts had shaded him from the summer sun. I watched maybe too long and forced myself to withdraw back to the deck.

He finished and cracked the door and got the towel. Soon he appeared wearing his dirty shorts. The shorts were a mess but he was freshly scrubbed. He came to the deck. "So, what do you want to move?"

I led him to the bedroom that I had prepped but not painted. "Wow, this is a great house" he said as he followed me through the living room and into the wing of spare bedrooms.

"Yea, my aunt is really into art and design. They have great taste. Part of my deal sitting here for the summer is to re-decorate the spare bedrooms." He followed me and I sensed his eyes were also drifting over me. Honest...I really liked that thought. Did I wiggle and jiggle more than necessary? Of course I did.

"I need to get the furniture away from the walls so I can paint." I said as we came to the second bedroom. He surveyed the dresser and bed.

"No problem."

"Well, I dragged them in another room and scratched the floor. It was a bitch to fix the scratches. The guy at the hardware store gave me these to protect the floors." I showed him the metal cups with a fabric base that I got from the hardware guy.

"If you lift a corner of the bed, I'll sip the coasters under the legs. Then we can just slide them away from the walls."

He lifted a corner of the queen bed and I placed the coaster. We did the other corners. As I crouched on the floor, I was vividly reminded that the 'luv beads' were shifting in my pussy. I squeezed holding them tight. I was aware of his tanned legs just inches from me as I knelt on the floor. I resisted the temptation to sneak a glimpse upward.... What would I see up the leg of his shorts? My pussy churned the beads.

I didn't realize, at first, that my thin sundress afforded him some intimate views of me. Being nude under was totally natural to me. He must have noticed no bra line and apparently no panty line. As I knelt at a corner of the bed that he lifted, this was probably confirmed. He could certainly see down the low-cut neck line and my tanned breasts hung free. For just a glimpse...I think, he maybe saw all the way down to my thighs. No panty spoiled that view. I caught a glimpse of his face.....he was flushed and getting turned on.

We easily slid the bed to the center of the room. We then did the dresser and the small writing table. "Perfect" I said "thank you... that helped a lot."

"No problem....anytime."

We went back through the house to the kitchen. I noticed my skin felt flushed. The beads jostled in my pussy. I squeezed to hold them in. I felt spasms between my legs. I was close to orgasm. I offered another bottle of tea which he took for the drive back to his shop. He left and I watched him drive off.

I walked back to the bedrooms and went to mine. I almost tore off the dress and lay on the bed. I slowly pulled the 'luv beads' from my soaked pussy. I took the vibe from my nightstand. I didn't need lube. I pressed the vibrating shaft between my swollen lips. I fantasized with a tinge of regret that I had not done him. It would have been so easy...

......

... After we moved the furniture, I could have sat on the bed. "I was surprised to see you today... Did you see me watching you from the window? I thought you noticed me when you were mowing."

"Yea...I saw you....at the side of the window..." he'd reply. His face flushed. A wicked look flashed in his eyes as he recalled the image of me. He had seen. My nude form was in the shadows. He must have noticed the all-over tan. Most of all he noticed two gorgeous tits jutting from behind the curtain. He noticed her hand was at the apex of her tanned legs.

Her voice brought him back to the moment. "That's why I put on this dress...I had been tanning on the deck...when you arrived." I'd tug at the hem and lean forward. Gravity would do the rest. The loose neck-line would drape away from my breasts. I lean forward and caress along my tanned thigh. Would he know I was teasing him...flirting....inviting him to see my tanned breasts? Was he just an innocent college kid?

He stood by the bed... watching me. I smiled... and slipped one shoulder strap off.. then the other. I'd stand, touching his tanned arm...as I reached, the strap fell lower, and the thin cups fall away exposing my nipples. I lean forward, kiss him and his arms wrap around me. I feel his strong tanned back. We kiss.

I pull away. He no longer looks innocent.

He is uncertain but a sly grin flashes across his eyes.

I sit on the bed, and pull my dress down exposing both heaving breasts. "You like my tan?" I jiggle them by tossing my shoulders. "You like my tits?" I reach to him and draw him close. I unfasten his shorts and tug them. He helps and they fall to the floor. He is nude under. His dark tanned chest and legs contrasts with the white band around his middle. His cock is standing tall... almost pressing upward to his abs. He's thick, thicker than my vibe, than my beads, his balls hang low. I press his hot cock between my tanned tits. I look down and engulf it...devouring the tip...his shaft, his sack. I taste them in turn. I fall back to the bed, my dress now bunched up like a broad belt around my waist.

He stands there...watching...almost in shock. I lie back and slowly pull the beads from my vagina. He can't believe what he is seeing. He moves onto the bed...over me.... "My cunt is so ready" I moan... "fuck it... Fuck it like you wanted to when you first saw me."

He enters and thrust deep and hard. I squeeze my cunt.... He fucks me furiously...fucks my brains out. I tell him to. To treat me like the hot married cunt that he dreams about. He bangs harder. I explode and an orgasm wracks my body. I push him off and spring between his legs... gorging on his cock. Taking him deep...almost gagging. Taking him deeper.....trying to deep throat. Taking him deeper than any other cock I've sucked....... I crave to feel his come...first in my mouth....then in my cunt. I want to drip with his cream....

......

Mmmmmm... I drifted back to reality. The vibe slipped from my vagina. My strong muscles squeezed it out. The hot waves of my orgasm radiated from my cunt. "My cunt" I said aloud... hearing me actually say if for the first time. It sounds nasty, dirty, something said in sleazy hotels or alleys behind bars. It felt oddly provocative to think I wanted to be considered a cunt. I tasted the vibe. It was creamy. I slipped it back in my cunt then again to my mouth...wondering how deep it could go. Not far enough. The tip made me gag as it neared the back of my throat. I'd need to practice.

I lay on the bed...lost in my thoughts. My cravings for the college guy surprised me by their intensity. My little fantasy was so real. Reading the erotica had spurred my imagination. The idea of seducing the college kid was crazy. I knew that... but the fantasy was so erotic. The temptation was so strong. Something was building in me and I was letting it happen. A little guilt tugged me back....but these feelings were fading.

I brought the vibe and beads to the bathroom and washed them. I went back to the deck and cleaned up. I got his towel, the glasses, the camera and brought them inside. I checked the pics that I had taken on the deck on the camera's view screen. I looked sexy in a fairly wholesome way - a nude tanned woman lying in the sun with a faint look of mischief. I'd need to transfer them to the computer to view full screen. I knew as soon as I saw them that I'd explore more explicit photos.

My husband couldn't come down that Friday night. He called on Thursday and broke the news that he had to work on Saturday. I had thought more of our 'king' and 'courtesan' fantasy and wanted to somehow surprise him. We had phone sex but both of us lacked real excitement. I guess I was too disappointed and thought he was discouraged too. We talked about me driving back but he thought it was too much for the short time we would be together. I reluctantly agreed. I spent most of Friday thinking what we might do. I knew it would have to wait until the following weekend.

That weekend I was alone and painted the second bedroom. It went more smoothly as I knew how to do it this time. I painted it while nude. I also took pics by setting the camera on the dresser and taking various shots. The pics showed me rolling the walls, painting the trim, climbing a ladder to edge along the ceiling. My breasts and ass were prominently featured... but the star of the shoot was definitely my pussy...'my cunt'as I was coming to prefer. The beads were inside me and some shots showed the small cord and ring dangling between very wet and luscious lips.

When I was done I went to get the yellow sundress that I wore when the college kid came in to help. I set the camera on the ladder and took several photos of me in the poses that he saw me...on the floor slipping coasters under the legs. They revealed that he certainly got a nice look at the swell between my breasts and my nipples. The dress fell quite open as I knelt and leaned forward. He certainly saw my thighs...fairly high...but not much above as I squatted on the floor. I sat on the bed as I fantasized again about him watching as I pulled down the straps and cups exposing my breasts...I pulled up the hem and uncovered my pussy. I set the camera to take pics of my poses for my hot fantasy. When I saw them I could not imagine him not hitting that.

I changed into another outfit... a thin white tank top with spaghetti straps and a very short pleated blue skirt. I tried the same poses... my top covered my breasts but the thin fabric did little to hide my hard dark nipples. The top hugged every curve and dimple. My 'pokies' were like dark morsels atop my tanned tits. The skirt was another matter... on my knees to slip a coaster under furniture revealed most of my ass. Any parting of my legs revealed the swollen bulge of my lips and tender pink slit. On the bed, laying back, legs spread revealed my eager cunt. I rolled over on my stomach and pushed my ass up as I pulled my knees forward. The camera snapped pics.

When I was done, I rushed to the computer and downloaded the pics. The camera took a quick burst of three for each shot. Then I'd have to re-set the timer. I pulled up the pics and viewed them as a slide show. The quick impression was that I was a tanned, sexy, fit and attractive woman. Some pics were blurred or showed awkward poses. Some were quite good. Some were so nasty.... A burst of three close-ups of my wet cunt with the string protruding was truly pornographic. Maybe the hottest was a pic of me... virtually nude... on the bed lying on my stomach. The shot is taken from above and several feet back from my legs. My hair is thick and falls to one side. My face is turned to the side and my expression is seductive... you can see that my eye is cast downward, my mouth is opened. The white top is pulled high almost like a collar around my neck. The blue skirt is bunched up in a crumpled belt around my waist. My tan is even and total. My ass cheeks are rounded as I lifted my hips slightly off the bed. My legs are spread maybe six inches apart. The light is such that my pink slit is glowing between two tanned wet mounds. My labia look like the halves of a tender peach. Also perfectly visible is my anus. A pink puckered spot...almost delicate in design was winking at the camera. I am totally bald between my legs... the thin patch of hair above my clit is pressed to the bed and hidden. Dare I show this to anyone? The thought of it sent a hot flash between my legs. I was dwelling on thoughts that I had never let linger during my marriage.

Jill0084
Jill0084
579 Followers
12