Summer At The Beach House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jill0084
Jill0084
579 Followers

His cock twinged to answer me. His breathing was fast and deep. I knew my king needed release.

"Come for me baby" I hissed. "Come in my cunt. I want to feel the explosion. Feel it like last Sunday when you splashed in my mouth." He face was scratchy on my tits. I liked the roughness. My cunt was rippling now uncontrolled by me. My nasty talk was like my cunt talking. Begging for his seed my cunt contracted then softened rhythmically. "I'll fuck you tomorrow baby. On the beach. People can watch me. Ohhhhhhhh." I rocked forcefully now and ground down on his cock. He rocked his hips fast and penetrated deep as I pressed down. Sweat made our bodies glow. I tasted salt maybe from our sweat and tears of joy. He exploded and hot seed gushed from his royal tip into his cum slut. It flooded me with slick heat. I felt him spasm repeatedly. My cunt and his cock pulsed in unison. I came again, less intense than earlier from the beads and his finger but more satisfying. Our bodies radiated heat as his semen blended with my cream.

"Ohhhhh, baby, that feels so good" he moaned as his drooped back to the couch.

Yea" I agreed, "I felt your come fill me." I remained in position willing my cunt to contract around his still hard cock. "Feel that?" I asked as I milked the final drops. "Fuck that's amazing" he sighed as I struggled to continue the exertions.

We remained fixed concentrating on the blending deep in my cunt. Exhausted, my cunt burned and the pulses subsided. I remained motionless feeling the king's deep penetration into his territory start to recede. I squeezed but my muscles were spent. Reluctantly I lifted off trying to tighten and not drop gobs on his royal shaft. I was not entirely successful.

I slipped off the couch and knelt on the floor beside him. He lay back exhausted. He sighed and made an effort to move so I could sit beside him. "Stay, my love" I whispered, "relax." He melted back on the couch. He looked rumpled and drained and very sexy. "Let's take it easy this weekend" I suggested. "You must be exhausted by work and commuting." "Yea" he admitted "but weekends make it fantastic." I understood and appreciated the efforts he was making.

"Wanna go to the beach tomorrow, or relax here?" I sat back on my haunches trying not to drip on the wood floor. He pondered the options. His eyes closed lazily and I imagined he was evaluating imperial plans. "I can give you head, here on the deck, or, on the beach. You want that?" I offered hopefully. It seems the idea of the beach dominated my thoughts since the previous Sunday.

His eyes burst open as if awakened by a shout. He looked down on his mussed slut. "Do me at the beach" he announced as if ordering off a menu. "Mmmmmmmm, I like that too. I earned there is a nude beach down past the state beach" I confided without telling how I knew. "Let's go there. You can show me off."

"And will you go nude?" He inquired with renewed vigor. "If you want me too" I replied to make it feel like I was unsure. "Oh fuck yea" he decided. "Let's show off your amazing tan, those perfect tits." I shifted on my legs. Heat still simmered between my legs. I liked that he thought my tits were perfect. I worked hard to stay firm and fit. "And let's show off your kingly cock" I implored. "Fuckkkkkk" he said announcing his royal decision.

I looked him over and touched his now soft, slippery cock and balls. "We'll need to clean these, won't we?" I ran my fingertips over his slippery shaft and sack of jewels. As a royal slave to the king, I cleaned him. Each lick brought the flavor of our creams to my lips. My nostrils detected the heady scents of our come and the oil. He moaned softly as I thoroughly completed my task. He took the hint of my gentle pat under his thighs and lifted his titled hips so I could lick behind his hanging balls. When done I kissed the tip. "My lord, let's go to bed."

We staggered to our feet and wandered wearily to our bedroom. He used the bathroom as I pulled down the top sheet. When he came into the bedroom, I went to the bath. In the mirror I saw the effects of our lovemaking. My hair was disheveled. My make-up and lipstick were smeared. Some wet flakes of his come glittered on my face and in my hair. My pearl earrings and necklace added an air of elegance to my decidedly slutty visage. The fishnets revealed my dirty desires. I liked how my sleek legs stretched within them. I peeled them off but the dirty desires remained. I removed the jewelry and washed my face. With a wet face cloth I removed the streaks on my thighs and dabbed at the headwaters of our cream. Returning to bed I collapsed on the clean sheets and we passed into deep slumber.

In the morning I awoke and slipped from the bed. He was sleeping soundly and did not awaken. The sun was up and I made coffee then showered. After toweling dry I applied lotion to soften my skin. The view from the mirror revealed that my exercise routine had nicely sculpted definition to my arms, shoulders, abs, and legs. My breasts curved nicely and soft brown nipples pointed upwards from their perch. I hefted my tits and tested their weight. They jiggled playfully. I decided they maybe looked a little bit smaller with my weight loss and all over tan. I liked my figure. My jutting tits remained proportional to my body. My thinner waist attested to the many crunches I had done. Turning to view my profile, I saw that my tits projected nicely from my smooth shoulders. Turning confirmed that my cycling had tightened my ass. That exercise had particularly toned my legs and ass and created an enticing view from the back. My freshly shaved peach peeked sexily from between my round cheeks. I remained nude to prepare for the day's adventures.

In the living room I surveyed the scene of our night's passion. Collecting the beads, stained sheet and oil, I restored the decorum of the room. With wet paper towels I removed the splatters of dried come on the floor beside the couch where I had knelt.

I dressed in a bright patterned sundress and sandals to run out for a few supplies. It would be a hot sunny day. Per my summer custom, the dress was unbuttoned low revealing the swells of my breasts. I felt the lingering glances of a few strangers in the store. Returning home I prepared a small cooler for our trip to the beach. Deli sandwiches, chips, some fruit and beverages would do fine. I packed some beach towels, the day's paper, sunscreen, and my book of erotic stories in a beach bag.

He came to the kitchen around 10am. Disheveled he looked ready for breakfast. We went to the deck and I had coffee as he ate a full breakfast. He was nude and totally at ease with being so. The beach house had become our sanctuary. We chatted about his work week and developments. His work project was expanding beyond the initial plans. He shared his excitement with the prospects to advance in the company. I decided not to raise my growing interest in quitting teaching and perhaps moving to the shore. His optimism was infectious and tempered my discontent with returning to teaching. He speculated that his company might expand rapidly and he had the potential for an equity stake in a new joint venture with another outfit. I had a sense this might mean a major change in our standard of living. We seemed on the threshold of something big and it energized us. Only later would the details emerge. We decided to be patient and not get ahead of ourselves. I held my concerns with the agonies of teaching to myself.

We finished breakfast and made final preparations to go to the nude beach. I told him of the stuff I packed and suggested he shower before we go. As he showered I found a pair of faded shorts and a light weight shirt for him. I'd wear the sexy sundress and nothing under. In case of a change in plans, I also selected one of my string bikinis. I hoped not to need it.

He came out of the shower looking refreshed. He looked fit. I complemented him and he shared that he was exercising more during the week too. He dressed and we gathered our stuff and went out to the car. The drive to the beach went by quickly. "You really going to go nude?" He asked with a sly smile on his face. "Well, I packed a bikini in case you don't want others to see me."

He laughed heartedly. "I came last night when you said people could watch you fuck me."

"I know you did! It was quite a gusher."

"Did you mean it?"

I slouched some on the front seat. Drawing the hem of my sundress upwards, I uncovered my bare pussy. The sun shone through the window and streamed heat on my mound. Parting my lips, I felt the familiar slickness of my arousal. I wet my fingers and showed him. "See what the idea does to me?"

He shifted in his seat fitting his hard on more comfortably in the leg of his shorts. "Oh my. My wife is as horny as I am." He said this with deep satisfaction.

"Im gonna kiss the tip. Everyone can see." I announced this with clear resolve. I unfastened another button of my dress so the open neck plunged below my breasts.

He drove more quickly and we sped towards the state beach. It was good we did. The parking lot was nearly full and after paying to enter we found one of the few remaining spaces. We parked and gathered our stuff for the trek to the beach.

The patrolled area of the beach was crowded with families and couples. The lifeguards sat on elevated chairs watching the swimmers in the surf. We walked through the crowds to the wet sand at the water's edge where we removed out footwear. There I packed our sandals in the bag and we headed to the boundary defining the end of the patrolled area. I know my husband and perhaps a few onlookers enjoyed a nice view of my dangling breasts as I bent low to store the sandals. At the boundary a sign cautioned that the expanse of beach ahead was unpatrolled. It did not specify that bathing suits were optional but members of the cycling club had said they were.

We walked on and within a hundred yards or so encountered topless women and I knew the rumors were true. My husband's eyes wandered to a full-breasted woman walking towards the water. I tugged his arm and he laughed "well, you brought me here!"

"Indeed I did, my king. Your people welcome your gaze." I hugged closer to his arm and his hand fell to pat my ass. He cupped my taut cheek. "See, my cycling has toned my butt for you" I teased. I liked that my workouts had helped me lose a few pounds but more importantly tighten and define my figure. I felt surprisingly easy about going topless or nude as I compared my fitness with the women on the beach. I unbuttoned the dress to the last button just above my navel. The dress opened revealing my now hard nipples. I was comfortable with the exposure. In fact it felt great.

We walked further and started to look for where to settle our things. As we walked we encountered more people spread about on towels and in the water. Nearly all were totally nude. They were generally spread out to respect the privacy of others. We passed a couple strolling nude towards us. The men revealed their attractions to her and I. We both felt the focused look of the men checking out our breasts. To be honest I confess I did notice that the guy's cock was perhaps a bit short but he compensated with width. Arousal welled up in me and I felt the familiar sensations in my belly and below.

We walked on and I warmed to the idea of being nude. I confided to my king that it looked like I'd not need the bikini I packed. I squeezed his arm excitedly. We looked for a spot that would not invade somebody's space. I could not help but notice that some very hot men were showing everything. As my king's eyes roamed the jiggling women, my eyes gauged the dangling manhood on display. I was further aroused by the scenes we encountered and the prospects for exhibiting myself. I did not see sexual acts and wondered if I would fulfill my oral contract.

A couple emerged from the dunes and the sea grass rising above the beach. They were nude and quite sexy and fit. She in particular had the look of being freshly fucked. She held his hand as they sauntered towards their towels and bags. I noticed that his cock swayed heavily with his steps and his balls hung like weights beneath his torso. Her breasts were high and firm. I wondered if she was enhanced but suspected she was not. Her toned body suggested a rigorous work-out routine. She was also shaved bare which seemed the popular style of the women. Something about her relaxed gaze and confident stride suggested they had done more than see the sights from the dunes. "I guess the dunes are the playroom" I advised as my husband directed his gaze from a jiggling blonde near the water to the couple descending to the beach. "Ahhhhhhhh, the plot thickens!" He chuckled as he gripped his arm. "So will my king's cock" I promised.

We dropped our bag and spread our towels at a spot about midway between two nude couples. We could see further down the beach and this place seemed as good as any. He sat and fished an iced tea from the cooler. We split it and surveyed the sights. On either side of us, nude forms reclined on beach towels. Several people were in the water. Along the shore were strollers ambling along the waterline. No where did I see a stitch of clothing. Further down the shore we could see SUV's scattered about. I surmised that some of the cycling crowd might be in that mix.

He removed his shirt and I found the sunscreen. I applied an ample squirt to each shoulder and massaged it in. I covered his back as he applied lotion to his chest, arms and legs. I touched up spots he missed. He felt good. My hands roamed his toned torso and prepared my king for the relentless sun. I applied some to my arms and legs to add to the lotion I applied after my morning shower. He looked at me expectantly. He nodded with raised eyebrows prompting me to disrobe.

I smiled demurely and removed one shoulder strap then the other. Sitting on the towel, I slipped my dress downward uncovering both shoulders. The dress fell to a bundle at my waist like a rumpled skirt. I was accustomed to the feel of the sun on my skin but my public display was invigorating. My temptations to tease the landscapers and unfasten my top for Eric and the cycling crowd were now unleashed. I handed him the sunscreen and he daubed squirts on my shoulders. Sitting on the towel behind me he massaged the sunscreen on my back. I enjoyed the relaxing pressure of his hands along my shoulders and spine. I moaned appreciatively. He squirted lotion on his hands and I slid back on my towel to sit higher between his spread legs. I placed my hands on my thighs and extended my arms. My tits jutted forward affording those who looked from the sides a fine view of them. He massaged my upper chest and slid down to smear lotion on my tits. It felt magnificent. His hands, the warm lotion, the strong sun energized every pore. He cupped my tits and thoroughly coated each with lotion. Going below them he smeared sunscreen on my firm abs. I looked off to the side and the guy lying on his stomach nearby watched discretely from his vantage point. The woman beside him seemed unaware of his wandering gaze. I stretched my arms skyward. The feel of eyes on my nude torso emboldened me.

We moved to sit side by side. I stood to slip off my dress entirely knowing that I could have remained seated and wiggled it off. It was remarkable how comfortable I was with this full exposure. I slid it down revealing everything to my husband and the eyes of those nearby. Rather than make me shy, this act unleashed something within me. I was aroused by showing off. The results of my efforts to tan and tone myself were for all to see and my king's approval freed me from any nagging reservations.

I knelt before my king and sat back on my haunches. He smiled at his exposed maiden. My hair was down and I tossed it back over my shoulders. My position and that act reminded me, him, and perhaps others of a dutiful wife preparing to give head. I smiled at him suggestively. "My king, I fear my nipples may burn." He smiled and applied more lotion to my sensitive points. They were tingling and hard with excitement. They would remain that way most of the day.

I smeared lotion on my thighs as he watched. Moving to lie beside him on my stomach, I raised myself on my elbows to allow my tits to dangle freely. My king applied lotion to my ass and the back of my legs. I spread obediently as he massaged my thighs and pressed for me to spread and give him access to the apex of my legs. His hand slid along the crease of my ass and applied lotion to my freshly shaved areas. It felt too good. The sensuality of his touch was heightened by the knowledge we were in public. I dripped with excitement and my labia swelled. His fingers lingered over every bit of my ass and I moaned approvingly.

He finished too soon as I would happily bask under this treatment. He moved to sit beside me. Raised on my elbows I peered at him seductively. My flushed face and hanging breasts must have appeared as they did the evening before when I rode him on the couch. I think we shared that thought. I raised my eyebrows as he had done and glanced down at his shorts.

He laughed. "I'm kinda hard" he admitted boyishly.

"Well, I'm dripping wet" I shared with complete honesty. "When you get them off, roll onto your stomach."

My king knew this was wise counsel and unzipped his shorts and wiggled them off. "Kinda hard, huh?" I asked as his engorged cock bobbed in the salty air. I instantly got wetter.

He turned towards me pointing his lovely lance upwards at my belly. I pressed to him kissing his lips as his hot cock pressed to my skin. "Mmmmmmmmm, you feel good" I hissed.

I moved back slightly and my king hid his shaft by lying prone on the towel. He squirmed and tunneled his cock into the sand. I imagined the same movements when he wiggles himself deep into me.

I rose up and poured lotion on his lower back and massaged his ass. I did the back of his legs and inner thighs. My slight pressure on his inner thigh spread his legs. His balls received a thorough coating of sunscreen. So did his anus. "It feels good, doesn't it?" I purred as my fingers brushed over it. He moaned in reply. I finished and lay on the towel beside him. I was about as aroused as I could be.

We rested and listened to the surf and chatter of voices in the distance. "My lord" I asked, "are you glad we came here?"

"Hell yea" he replied. "This is awesome. You're driving me nuts." I lay on the towel. A gentle mound of sand rose up beneath to meet my mound. I wiggled some to get it just right.

We talked about his job and discussed what options might develop. The conversation dialed down the eroticism of the scene as we both focused on something other than sex. He rolled to his side and faced me. His cock was semi-hard and hung thickly towards the towel. His balls hung low and rested on his thigh.

He sat up and surveyed the beach. "I need this" he admitted as he looked out to sea. The scene was gorgeous. I lie on my side and watched him relax. We rested contently and the heat of the day built. We luxuriated at the edge of the ocean. "Let's swim" he announced. "Yea, it's gotten really hot" I agreed.

He stood and reached a hand down to help me up. Rising we walked hand in hand to the surf. I was distinctly aware of several things. My breasts jiggled sexily with my exaggerated steps. He noticed. So did the people watching us from their towels. His not fully soft cock swayed heavily and one ball hung lower than the other. People noticed that too. I imagined the women looking on were not disappointed.

The water felt great and we dabbled in the shallow swirls that swept up onto the beach. Cool and refreshing the blue/green sea invited us in. We walked out and the waves splashed higher. When the water bathed my cunt I thought it time to dive in. I did and surfaced not far from him. His softened cock floated in the water rising with waves and hung low as it receded. I blew him a kiss. He smiled as he knew where it was meant to land. He dived in and swam up beside me. He kissed and groped. I cupped his manhood and jewels floating between his legs. They felt soft. I released them reluctantly. We turned to swim deeper out past the breaking waves. It relieved the heat from the sun and sexual build-up. We floated in the rolling waves. The beach was a wide expanse of pristine sand. Scattered about were nude people enjoying the day. There was no hint of creepiness about it. I guess I knew that would be the case. It was good to feel at ease. We swam until our fingers looked water logged. We rode the waves to shore and arrived some distance from our towels. The currents had drifted us down the beach. On shore we walked back towards the towels.

Jill0084
Jill0084
579 Followers