Summer At The Beach House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jill0084
Jill0084
579 Followers

A nude couple was at the waterline testing the water. We approached them as we strolled up the beach. They were perhaps my age. She was slender, tanned, brunette and very pretty. He was dark-haired and handsome. I noticed that his cock jutted from a dark short bush. His tan was all-over. His body revealed long hours in the gym as his arms, chest, abs, and legs were well-defined. My king noticed before me that she was his match for being fit. Following his eyes I saw that her breasts were perky and quite firm. I guessed a 34b bra would be right although she likely did not much wear one. Her tan was rich as she glowed with a golden sheen. Faint tan lines revealed that she favored tiny bikinis and often went topless as her breasts were close in shade to her tanned shoulders. Gazing downward I noticed a thin strip of dark pubic hair led along a bald mound to a soft crease. A whiter vee stripe revealed her preference for a revealing rio bottom. The vee of whiter skin drew any gaze to the strip leading to her crease. She knew how to attract attention I thought admiringly. As we approached I suspect we all surveyed the approaching sights on display. My view drifted back to the nude man at her side. I felt his eyes scan my nudity and I allowed a slight smile to acknowledge his gaze. They smiled as we approached and bid us hello. We stopped to chat.

"Gorgeous day" the dark-haired guy announced. "Yea" my king agreed "the water is fantastic." My king and I were beaded with water droplets. The other couple was dry and no doubt contemplating a swim. "You come here often? This is our first time" my king explained. "Yea, we're here a lot, we have a place nearby" replied the handsome stranger. He pointed back towards the parking lot. I noticed the definition of his arm and shoulder. I also caught her glance towards my husband's cock. She and I silently took notes that if we shared would describe both men's cocks as mouth watering.

I was quiet and trying to not think about the sexiness of the nude men talking vacantly about the scene. Did the other guy see my hard nipples? Did he notice that my labia hung proudly like dark pink petals below my bare mound? On that line, did my king notice that she clung to her man's arm and kept her legs tight to hide her excitement? Her nipples were dark tight points beaming like buds about to burst.

"The water is great" I announced more to her than anyone. It seemed vacant conversation was the expected protocol when over-sexed nude people meet randomly on a beach. "Yea, we were baking in the sun. Got to cool off." Her voiced trailed off as she looked at the incoming waves. I knew exactly how she felt. The heat from the sun and the burning from within demanded relief. Extending this interaction would entail steps that seemed not quite right. Invite them to our towels for a drink? Go to their's for one? No, that exceeded boundaries. We bid them a good day and walked to our towels. I distinctly felt my swollen labia protruding beneath my mound. My king was semi-hard and bobbing more than swaying with his steps. An image of the cycling party with Tim standing nude by the fire and a dripping Heather on his arm flashed through my brain as I related our look to theirs.

At our towels we sat and watched the couple cavorting in the waves. "She's pretty hot for him, huh?" I giggled as I recalled our meeting. "Yea, she hung on tight to him, didn't she?" My king peered down the beach at the two now swimming past the breakers. "He was pretty hung too" I teased. My king huffed with indignation. "Not as hung as my lord of course" I hastily replied with appropriate deference to his royal inches.

He laughed. "I see you noticed" he observed. "Well, I noticed he trimmed his bush and shaved his balls! Or maybe she did it for him." I admitted this with something of a plan as I had wanted to trim my king for this excursion.

"Why you little wench" he teased, "you did a thorough examination!"

"I saw you checking her little landing strip" I teased back "and thought it only right to check his landing craft." He laughed as he fished the sandwiches from the cooler. We unwrapped them and ate. Another cold drink replenished what we had lost in the heat. "So you want to trim me, huh?" His look at his young wife revealed a mix of fascination and delight with her erotic imagination. Sitting beside him, I tugged gently at the mass of his pubic hair. "Just a little" I confided as I softly caressed his swollen cock and dangling balls. "You like how I feel bare don't you?" I asked this not quite certain if he thought the brunette's little strip was more sexy than my bald mound. "I love it" he confessed. I was not quite sure and thought I might permit a little strip to grow.

The playfulness continued as we watched people on the beach. It was okay with each of us that we admired the shapes and sizes of nude strangers. A few probably would be better advised to wear bathing suits or more but most were quite attractive. It was all good I thought.

We relaxed and he read the paper. I fished out the erotic stories and read one of my favorites. He looked over and smiled. "Ah, your playbook" he teased. "You seem to enjoy the inspiration I've found in here" I teased back. "Any stories about beach blow jobs?" He asked with an urgent tone. "I'm sure there is" I replied knowingly.

"Finished with the paper?" He answered me by folding it and putting it aside. "Here, read chapter 23" I advised as I handed him the book. He tilted his head and took the book and found the chapter. He sat up to read as I browsed the paper. Soon he rolled to his side and wiggled as he burrowed into the sand beneath his towel. That chapter had a similar effect on me.

I laughed knowingly. "I'm gonna lick the jewel at the tip of your sword!" I promised as I poured more lotion on his back. As he read about a young couple on holiday in the tropics, I diligently spread sunscreen to protect his ass and churning balls. He read the story intently. His spread legs afforded me room to work in the imperial genital sunburn prevention program. The thought of that reminded me of my job; but unlike faculty meetings, this task was fun.

"Baby" I murmured "I want to shave these before we come here again." I cradled his hot, heavy, and now slick balls in my hand. I closed my hand about them and gently tugged them downwards from where they had risen with his excitement.

"Oh fuck baby" he moaned shaking his head with disbelief. "Buy more of these books."

"What if that brunette is watching me play with your balls?" I looked down the beach where they were now standing on the shore. I tugged them and said with alarm "she's looking this way!" I lied of course.

My king dragged his eyes from the story and peered down the beach. The girl was now facing us and it was possible she could see my arm over my king's butt and my hand resting between his legs. I playfully tugged his sack. "I bet she likes them shaved" I intoned. My king's gaze lingered on the slim woman.

I cupped them and gauged their weight. "Yummmm.... I love how these dangle over my face when we 69." I admitted this to put me into his picture of her tending her lover's balls.

My king wrestled with his towel and carved a trench in the soft sand for his swollen manhood. I released his balls. Resting on my side I felt flowing dampness between my legs. My erotic talk had released a dam holding back a rising tide of excitement. Watching my king read the story and seeing the young couple wander up the beach to their towels heightened my desire to taste and feel his gathering seed. I nudged him with my knee and he turned his eyes from the book to my face. I seductively showed my moist tongue and wet my full lips. "Finish the story baby" I whispered as he read my expression "will you splash for me like you did last night?"

He shook his head at my wishful appearance and said "you and this fucking story are amazing!"

I felt faint from the heat and light headedness made me dizzy. "I'm going to cool off. Read the story, my king. Tell me what you think when I get back."

I rose and walked somewhat unsteadily to the water. The heat and my burning desire made me woozy. I walked to the water feeling my labia protruding wetly between my slick thighs. I stood at the water line with tightly closed legs, like the brunette girl had done, as a nude couple walked by. We said hello but did not engage in conversation. Perhaps they detected my over-heated condition. Maybe they saw my king engrossed in his studies and elected not to linger.

As they passed, I strode into the water and dived into a breaking wave. Appearing on the other side I felt my strength return. I swam strongly out past the break and treaded water. Reaching between my legs, I flushed myself with cool sea water. It barely took the edge off my excitement but my faint headedness cleared.

I swam some and rinsed my mouth with sea water. Coming ashore I paced my arrival with those strolling the beach so no one was nearby. On shore I squeezed water from my hair and tossed it back past my shoulders. I lingered there enjoying the light mist hovering over the breaking waves. My nipples stayed tight as I enjoyed the scene. I knew I was being watched by strangers and the idea excited me. I explored the sand and sat so that the waves flowed over my legs and splashed on my thighs and belly. I spread them to welcome the sea foam that floated in the surf's edge. It did not escape me that this was an erotic image that only I could see. My labia were open like soft pink flower petals attracting pollen. The sea foam dripped on me as my king's seed did hours earlier. In the distance, someone was approaching so I ended my reverie. I arose to wade a bit deeper and rinsed the sand and foam from my body. I waited for him to pass and then walked to the royal towels like a princess on her way to service her king. My tits jiggled and my hips swayed invitingly. My king had finished his book but remained stomach down on his towel. He craned his neck to watch me approach. The guys of the couples on either side of us watched me as well. I did not need fishnets to signal my thoughts.

"What did you make of the story?" I asked as I approached the towels and swung around to permit my king a better view. I stood and looked down the beach. I widened my stance so my king could see my inflamed labia protruding visibly from the crease he had invaded hours before. I cradled my arms to press my tits together. The view across the beach was suggestive. Nude people were scattered near and far along an expansive swath of sand. The waves moved rhythmically onto the shore and retreated only to return. I thought of riding my king on the rumpled sheet. I leaned forward to check his tanned back. I did this fully aware that the guy off to our side might get a spectacular view of the recesses of the king's domain as I dropped to my knees and bend forward to touch his back..

I stayed knelt on my towel facing my king. His face was quite flushed and he appeared to be burning with heat and desire. "That story was amazing" he confided "but you're better than her." I rolled back to sit on my heels and spread my legs for him to see me opened invitingly. In this squatting stance I spread my legs wide for him. Unconcerned with spectators, I tugged and teased my drenched labia. He saw how grains of sand spectacled them. My washing in the waves had powdered them with salty crystals. From his angle he could also see my swollen pearl. I exhibited myself eagerly.

"How am I better?" I asked wickedly as I showed him my sandy cunt. "The girl in the story gave great blow jobs" I said revealing my recollection of her talents. His eyes remained fixed on my labia pulled wide open by my fingers. I just managed not to press it to his face. He looked slowly up from my wet fingers along my full breasts to my inviting smile.

"She gave a great blow job" he confessed. "But your tongue is everywhere, and I love the look in your eyes when you look up." He paused and reflected "you love it maybe more than she does" he said as a final insight. "Mmmmmmm, I do baby" I whispered. "I make myself come thinking of it." "I know you do" he said as we both recalled our phone sex adventures and my revealing photos. My pussy was now drenched for him. "See what happens?" I showed him my slick clit rising from its pink hood.

I scanned the beach and decided not to press my sandy cunt to his mouth. I would have come in an instant if I did. Moving to lie on my side I reclined beside him and sighed. The sun was a little lower now and the heat was less oppressive. I touched his arm and he shifted onto his side to face me. Reaching down I held his blazing hot cock. The skin was stretched tight around the throbbing hardness. The spongy tip was a slippery helmet on the head of a twitching sword. I gathered some and brought my slick fingers to my lips to taste his pre-come.

"All this sand in my cunt, baby" I pouted "will hurt if we fuck." The king looked down on his pleading wife. I touched his slick cockhead and gathered another clear droplet.

He watched as I applied his slick lotion to my lips. Slipping two fingers in my mouth I closed my eyes and savored the taste. Opening my eyes and sighing with pleasure I was not surprised to see his face lit with intense desire. His eyes were bright and his eyebrows rose in anticipation. His lips were parted and heat expelled from his lungs. A low moan arose from deep inside.

"Do you want your blow job here my king," I whispered glancing at the couples off on either side, 'or in the dunes?"

The king pondered his options. I wanted to do him there. "Let's go to the dunes" he announced and I hid my curiosity with his choice. We looked around gauging the proximity of the others on the beach. He used the bag to conceal his hard on and stood. I placed myself at his side. With the bag on one side and me on the other, the king shielded his magnificent lance from the eyes of our neighbors. I smiled as I realized his modesty exceeded mine.

We moved slowly up the beach to a path into the dunes. Climbing a bit we rose up a sandy knoll overlooking the expansive beach littered with scattered bathers. The dunes extended back from the beach in a succession of waves. In the distance was the green of a scrubby forest. His cock bobbed in anticipation of my mouth. We descended the backside of the dune. In the hollow it was hot. The dull sound of the waves was to our back.

"Where looks good, my lord?" I surveyed the scene seeing no other people. He seemed to have a destination as we rose up to the crest of the next dune. On the top we again could see the sea and beach. It was more distant now. A slight breeze alleviated the heat in the hollow.

"This is a great spot" he proclaimed as if planting the imperial flag. The imperial shaft stood magnificently from its base in the royal bush. His jewels hung heavy and full.

"For your blow job" I said to complete his proclamation. He dropped the bag to claim his territory. I dropped to my knees to claim mine.

I did not touch him save to envelop his glistening tip in my hot soft mouth. My hair was back as I softly held him between gentle adoring lips. My hands were behind my back, brushing loose sand from my ass cheeks. His cock felt bigger than usual and tasted wonderful. A blend of salt and subtle cream tasted like a fine appetizer. A faint flavor of sunscreen did not detract from the mix. His knob was spongy and quite swollen. I used my tongue to gently explore it, running slowly around the ridge. I curled my tongue to cradle the base of his knob with the top of my tongue. A smear of his clear early cream dripped to coat my tongue. I ran my tongue along the side of his helmet and used the base of my tongue to rub on the top of his knob. Looking up at him, our eyes met and he saw the pleasure this gave me.

As he watched, I slowly licked under his shaft to his balls. Retracing my path I returned to his knob. I focused on the delicate intersection of the crease beneath his slit with the soft draping curves of his foreskin. That spot seemed like my pearly clit with a concentration of roaring nerves. Flicking across it with my tongue I looked up to see his face grimace with extreme pleasure. Too much of this would make him come. I wanted it to last. I sat back from his cock and watched it tremble. He regained control. I then took him as deep as I could. My throat relaxed as he went deep and my nose reached his bush. Breathing through flared nostrils, I held him there then gradually slid off. My tongue giving a gentle fillip as his knob slipped from my mouth. I touched between my legs. I was exceedingly wet. A little swirling pressure on my clit set off waves of pleasure.

I sat back on my haunches and looked at his wet phallus shining in the bright sun. He stood royally gazing at me and the wider scene. He ran a hand through his hair tousling it. "This is unbelievable" he said to describe it all. I tasted salt and cream all through my mouth. It coated my tongue and roof of my mouth. It was different than the tastes of the previous night when I cleaned him. That flavor was a blend of our creams and the oil. Stronger, more pungent, the night's taste was of spent lust. The taste in the dunes was purer somehow. His cock washed by the sea tasted like lightly salted fresh cream.

He stood scanning his kingdom and I knelt before him. If someone was watching, I did not care. From the beach and certainly from the crest of the first dune, a voyeur could see us. The idea excited me.

"I try to make my mouth feel like my cunt" I confided to invite his comparison. "Does it?" I said this almost more to the throbbing cock before my face than to my lord now gazing downward at his kneeling maiden.

"Oh fuck" he exclaimed, "both are awesome." He squeezed the base of his cock and it swelled defiantly against the pressure of his grip. Another droplet of clear film beaded at the slit in the tip. I gazed at it letting it bubble.

Rising from my haunches I kissed his hot balls. They still hung low in the heat of the sun. Licking them added more salt to the flavors swirling in my mouth.

He held his cock upwards to afford me more access. I sucked one then the other ball into my mouth. They were like oblong orbs in a salty sack.

I pulled back and lay on my back in the sand before him. "Come over me baby" I invited. He walked over me. I lay supine between his spread legs. I looked up enjoying the unusual view of his balls suspended beneath his manhood. The thickness and length pleased me. The pearly droplet had dripped in a streak to his foreskin. Another bead was forming at the tip.

He understood what I wanted and squatted to drop his balls to my face. Like teabags descending into hot water, his balls dropped on my open mouth. I could only take one at a time. I held his hips and prompted him to dip repeatedly. His motions and my massaging tongue mixed a strong batch of seed in his churning balls.

He moved downward and dropped his slick balls on my tits. I used my forearms to raise then as a soft cradle for his eggs. Tilting my head I caught the creamy strip and bead at the tip of his cock with my tongue. Less salty and creamier it promised much more to come. I was swirling about the underside of his knob spreading the taste.

I guided him back up to straddle my face. He lifted and his cock popped from my lips. His shaft trembled inches from my eyes. This time I pressed him more upwards so I could lick the hard ridge behind his hanging balls. He was salty and hairy. I decided a shave here too would be in order. His balls splayed over my nose and eyes as my tongue searched for his anus. Finding it I explored the tight ring. "Fuck, yea" I heard him moan "lick me." His directives invited more nastiness with my tongue and I explored his anus seeking to find entry. "You want that baby?" I asked as his asshole puckered inches from my face. I blew hot breath across it and firmly licked him. My nastiness pleased me and there was nothing I would not do. At the moment I was a wench adoring my king. "I'm dirty for you, aren't I?" I asked between licks and gentle probes into his slick anus. I did gain slight entrance and fucked inwards with my tongue as his fingers had probed me the previous night. Did it feel as awesome for him as it did for me? His moans left no doubt. He raised back to stand and I returned to my knees. His legs must be aching I thought from squatting over me.

Jill0084
Jill0084
579 Followers