Summer At The Beach House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jill0084
Jill0084
579 Followers

The beauty of the dunes and sea seemed to fade into the background. It was like the setting faded to grey tones and our nude bodies were the only colors under the searing blue sky. He squeezed his cock and flipped it tauntingly before my eyes. "You're hungry for cock, baby?" He stroked the shaft slowly twisting his grip as he did. His masturbation fascinated me. I watched how he tugged his foreskin to bunch around his knob then retracted it to show the tip straining for my mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh, baby" I uttered lustfully "did you like how I licked your asshole?" The crudeness of my words excited me.

"Jeez" he exclaimed with astonishment. "You like that?!"

"I love it" I said with blatant honesty "it's so nasty when you do me there." This was a true confession of my growing curiosity about anal sex. My limited experiences had been rushed and painful. Our gradual explorations had aroused rising interest in adding this to our play. "You want my finger in your ass, while I blow you?" I knew he did but I wanted to say it, to make it explicit. His wife was shedding inhibitions and inviting darker desires.

He continued to stroke. Leaning forward breathing deeply through his open lips, he poked his cock into my mouth. His thrusting brought his clenched fist to my lips. I stayed touching his hand with my lips and bobbed in synchrony with his strokes. His cockhead flared mightily in my mouth. My tongue swirled and caressed. He was close.

He released his grip and held my head. He plunged deep into my throat. Even though I wanted it and expected it, the depth was extreme and I gagged somewhat as he entered my throat. I knew I was getting better at deep throating him and took pride in this developing skill. I tried to relax and accommodate the throat fucking. He withdrew and saliva streaked his cock and my chin. Some dripped to my tits. He did it again and I was more ready. Retracting he grasped his cock and flipped it across my face. Like scolding an errant child he gently but firmly slapped my face with his wet cock. My mouth was open now as I took deep breaths. "Just like my cunt" I thought as he teased his slut's mouth. His cock was hot on my face and he rubbed my cheeks and forehead. I obediently waited with open lips for him to plunge deep again. He saw my gaping mouth and entered. He went so deep that I felt his hot balls flick on my chin. My lips pursed tightly around the hairy base of his shaft. With more practice he will be able to penetrate to the hilt forcefully.

He pulled off and I knelt before him lost to everything but his churning balls and dazzling cock. My throat felt raspy. "There's some-one below, on the dune" he reported.

"I don't give a fuck" I replied hoarsely. I swallowed and cleared my throat.

"It looks like that couple" he announced "from the beach." I turned to check. Squinting my eyes tightly to regain color vision, I spied the brunette girl and her man. They were close enough for me to see his hard cock. He was leading her to a spot below the crest of the first dune.

We were well beyond any attempt to seek privacy. For me, an audience heightened my horniness. The public and exhibitionist stories had captured my interest. Being watched now whet my appetite for nastiness. "Come on my face, my king" I implored as I knelt and awaited his come. He stroked faster now and I licked and tasted the swollen tip flicking at my face.

I opened my mouth for him and hovered inches from his flashing strokes. His balls were high and tight. I played with my clit with one hand and cupped his balls with my other. My index finger rested on his slippery anus. I pressed it in. His entire body strained as he furiously brought himself closer to the explosive point. His balls flayed vigorously with his speedy strokes. I both felt and saw the first spurt. Some landed in my mouth; some spewed hotly on my cheek and forehead. A ropy string streaked across my hair. His anus tightened around my finger. The seed that landed in my hair dripped to my shoulder. The next spurt was more massive. It shot mightily from his slit and painted my eyebrows, nose and lips. I fucked into his ass and massaged his prostrate as he splattered me. The next surge was better aimed to fall mostly in my mouth. His exclamations must have been heard by the couple. The sound was guttural, animal, and explosive. I knelt obediently as my king spilled his abundant seed. I came as well more from seeing his explosion than from my rubbing my clit.

His body relaxed and wilted in the heat. I swallowed and the cream coated my throat. The hardness of his cock softened slightly. He rubbed his still firm cock across my face smearing his come and catching some on his shaft. He offered it to his cum slut. Like remnants of cream dripping along a softening banana I accepted the offering. I captured every bit and he withdrew from my lips to capture more from the gobs streaking my face. He gathered most this way but some dropped to streak my chest and tits with musky splatters. His majesty watched me swallow his seed. He tugged forcefully from the base to the tip to extract the last drops. These were not spilled in the sand. Each drip joined the gobs coating my mouth and throat. I swallowed much of it and savored the flavor. The taste and scent remained strong on my tongue and in my airways. My finger slipped from his ass.

Softly he held his dick to my mouth. I suckled it to enjoy the softening smoothness of his shaft. His balls hung quite low now. Releasing his cock, it dropped happily to drape before his sagging empty sack. Perhaps stretched by my suction and his forceful strokes, his cock looked inches longer than usual when soft. It seemed thicker as well. I took in the sight of him on top of the dune. His skin glowed and his tan was deeper. His drained cock hung low pointing wearily towards the sand. I loved how he looked.

I rose from my knees. My knees were sandy and a bit sore. Rubbing them restored circulation. I moved behind him and clung close. Pressing my tits to his back and my mound to his taut butt, we merged as a solitary figure on the crest of the dune. Below on the sloping side of the first dune, the guy from the beach lay sprawled on his back. His cock was in the girl's mouth. Her brunette hair hung over her face and draped his belly.

I reached forward and touched along my king's cock. The tip was slick and I gathered a last taste. The arm of the girl below was rhythmically moving in harmony with her bobbing head. We watched them now serving as their audience. She moved into a 69 position. It seemed unlikely they were still aware of us.

The king and I began our procession back to the beach. We cut an arc as best we could away from the couple. She lifted and flicked her hair back. Looking up she saw us and briefly caught my eyes before resuming her blow job. I was glad that she too was unashamedly doing her man. In a brief flash I saw her gaze up and I reflexively waved. I like to think she smiled as her lips pursed around his cock.

My king led me through the dunes back to the beach. We passed our towels and dropped the beach bag we had used to conceal his hard on. Proceeding to the water we were not able to escape interaction with strolling bathers. The idea of someone seeing my come streaked body occurred to me as we passed by reclining couples on our way to the sea. The idea of meeting someone this way led me to slow our progress. Like war paint the streaks professed by my daring and skills were evident on my cheeks, forehead and tits. Near the water's edge, we encountered another couple. They were older, perhaps late 30's, and quite tanned. I guessed they were frequent guests at the beach. We stopped to chat about the day. They did not react to my appearance. I stood demurely by my king's side. I silently laughed at the thought of displaying his come streaks as a badge of merit. The couple chatted nonchalantly with deliberate inattention to my war paint. They sauntered on and when out of earshot we giggled about the encounter. "Is my face smeared?" I asked turning to permit his inspection. "Oh Jeez" he exclaimed "your face has smears, but more visible are tangled drips in your hair!" "Your seed, my lord" I said as I felt the knotted hair. The drying patches on my tits might be confused for salt spray but somehow I doubted the couple was clueless. "The brunette in the dunes is surely joining the ranks of painted ladies" I confided to the king. He laughed heartedly.

We swam out and I bathed in the cleansing sea. The come washed off my face and tits easily. It took some rubbing to extract the melted gobs in my hair. I asked my king to again inspect his maiden. He deemed that I had indeed rinsed his seed.

We returned to the towels for more tea and some fruit. The flavors of sex weakened and were masked but they lingered. For the rest of the day and evening I enjoyed after-tastes that reminded of the creamy volcano on the dune.

It grew late and the sun's arc descended towards the horizon. We gathered our things and began to walk slowly towards the car. I tied my hair back with a scrunchie. Remaining nude we strolled along the water's edge. I observed with satisfaction that his cock still hung thick and low. Perhaps my blow jobs were developing my king's magnificent tool, like my kegel exercises strengthened my cunt. I smiled at the possibility not that I needed more motivation to exercise both.

We moved to the edge of the unpatrolled beach and reluctantly donned clothing only when going any further would reveal our nakedness to the eyes of kids. I again left my dress unbuttoned low to reveal a plunging neckline. Exiting the beach we could tell that some eyes followed us with knowing glances.

At the car we loaded our things for the drive home. I curled contently on the seat. I know I had the look of being fucked to exhaustion. My king looked depleted. We decided to stop at a rustic clam shack for dinner. The place was crowded and we waited for a vacant table. I noticed that people checked us out. Our glowing tans and relaxed demeanor seemed somehow different than the sun baked and frenetic movements of the tourists. My king's faded shorts and casual top complemented his easy movement among his people. I guessed that my thin sundress draped my nude form seductively and appropriately conveyed my role as head concubine. I fastened one more button in a generally unsuccessful attempt to cover my cleavage.

We had fresh fish and a few beers each. The beers took charge of me as I was dehydrated. Needing to pee I slipped to the ladies room. There was a line that I joined. Waiting, I was surprised when the brunette girl exited the bathroom. We were both startled and recoiled momentarily. She wore a cropped tee and shirt skirt which suggested nothing was beneath. She halted as the next in line entered the room. I broke the silence and offered "great day at the beach!" She nodded knowingly as we stood in the crowded corridor. "Great views from the dunes" she admitted as she tossed her hair back. "Gorgeous beach" I agreed. "I really need to get home and shower off all this sand" she shared as she ran her hand along her slender arm and dislodged fine grains. "I'm covered in it." Our eyes flashed as we both knew what else we had been covered with. Her eyes twinkled as she extended her hand. "My name is Sharon." "Jill" I replied as we shook hands "maybe we'll run in to each other again." "I hope so" she said "I need to run. We got take-out and he's waiting in the car. Bye." She slipped away to their car and I used the bathroom.

Returning to our table I chose to not describe my chance encounter with the blow job brunette. Something about her troubled me. How she was rubbing her arm felt somehow flirtatious. Was it a signal to me? Or was it an offer to my king and I for some rendezvous back with her and her man? Maybe the beers clouded my judgment. I kept my silence.

We got home near sunset and went immediately to shower. It felt good to rinse off the sand and salt. I shampooed my hair to rinse any remaining conditioner spewed by my king. After drying I applied lotion all over my glowing body. My tan was very deep now and the lotion soothed my burning skin. My king also enjoyed my thorough lotion massage. He was slightly sunburned. I applied lotion everywhere to cool his reddened skin. Nude we cuddled on the couch and watched some movie. I dosed off. Waking before the late news, we went to bed and slept atop the sheets.

We slept late that Sunday. Somewhat groggy and dehydrated we dressed for a breakfast at a local favorite hangout. He wore a soft top and shorts to ease rubbing on his tender skin. We decided to avoid the sun. I wore a short skirt and thin top. Breakfast replenished our energy. We browsed some shops and let the day slip away.

Back at the house by mid afternoon we slipped off our clothes and lounged nude on the bed. I massaged him and tended his reddish areas with more lotion. He basked under my attention. The bottle of lube was on the nightstand and I used it to oil his cock and balls. He spread his legs and lay back lazily on the bed. I oiled my hands and gave him a gentle hand job as we talked. There was no rush so I played slowly and we talked about the upcoming week. He'd learn more about his job options. We let ourselves dream about directions this might take. I admitted that I would be excited for a change. My school would get by without me and new directions might be exciting. He was re-assured by my flexibility. Idly I toyed with his cock as we talked. Blending our eroticism with the seriousness of possible life changes ahead comforted me. "My king" I intoned as I waved his cock like a flag pole flying over a palace. The sexuality that had come to dominate my summer was good in so many ways. Our time on the bed made that clear to us.

He shifted on the bed. I had him roll over to his stomach and checked his back for sunburn. Staying out of the sun for awhile was a wise decision. His burn was mild but more sun would be damaging. I oiled his ass and massaged his balls and behind them. He spread to accommodate my reach. Once again I thought how and where I would shave him.

I massaged him as he rested. His eyes were shut and he absorbed my attention. I oiled my cunt as I caressed him. We would fuck before he left. I wanted it maybe more than he.

I lay on my stomach beside him. He opened his smiling eyes to gaze upon his wife. "Was this a good weekend, baby?" I asked knowing the answer. "Awesome, just awesome" he shared. "Everything is working out. Better than I expected" he said. "Something good is coming our way."

I felt the soft sheets on my cheek and stretched out my arms overhead. I was ready for something good. "Baby" I murmured "fuck your wife." I stretched my legs and opened for him. "Fuck me with that gorgeous cock."

He rose and positioned between my legs. His thick oiled cock entered my lubed cunt effortlessly. He drove it home forcefully slapping his hips on my bouncing ass. I arched to meet his thrusts and rapidly approached an orgasm.

"Ohhhhh fuck, baby. Take me." I clawed the sheets. He placed one of his legs then the other outside my thighs. I narrowed my legs and he fucked me hard. My closed legs tightened my cunt to grip his oiled shaft. He held my ass pushing my cheeks together. He was deep inside. Each thrust pressed me to the bed. I enjoyed his powerful thrusts and pressed back and tightened to heighten the friction. His thumb slid down the crack between my cheeks and found my lubed asshole.

His finger rested there. He fucked every ounce of me. "Put it in, baby" I pleaded "in my ass." His thumb slid in. It felt wonderful. "Ohhhhhh, yea. So good" I sighed deeply as his thumb inserted past the knuckle. Exhaling softened my sphincter and his thumb pressed deep. His fingers cradled in the crack of my ass.

With thumb and cock he fucked his wife. I tightened and relaxed as he did. Sensations cascaded from my wet recesses. "Next weekend, baby, fuck my ass." I said it with complete willingness to have him plunder me. "You want it in the ass, baby?" He asked breathlessly as he pounded me. He knew the answer as he plowed my cunt and I asked greedily for more. "Fuck yea!" He could have my ass, of course. He fucked harder and I expected he wanted to now take my ass. My cunt felt awesome. I didn't want his thrusting to end.

"Let me get ready for you" I pleaded. "My beads, the oil, let me practice for you this week." He rammed into me now committed to finishing in my cunt. "Oh gawd" he exclaimed. "Call me this week and tell me about that."

"Okay baby" I promised "fuck me. Shoot it deep. Like you did on my face." I struggled to spit out the words as my breathing was fast and shallow. My cunt burned in a continuous orgasm. His thrusts quickened now in a flurry of deep invasions. The slapping sound of his hips on my ass cheeks filled the room. The bed creaked.

"Come in my cunt. It fucking feels great! Next weekend, come in my ass!"

He exploded again and thrust harder driving his seed into my deepest recesses. His thumb stayed in my throbbing ass as his thrusting continued. I melted to the bed and sighed loudly as his thumb slipped free. He collapsed on my back. I remained impaled by his cock. He held some of his weight off me by pressing his hands to the bed. I lay beneath him feeling his seed pool hotly deep within me. Too soon he pulled up and his cock slipped from my oiled grip.

We collapsed on the bed and dosed off for about an hour. In the late afternoon we awoke and he showered. I cleaned myself in the bathroom and stripped the spotty sheets.

I went to the shower with scissors, shaving cream, and my razor. "Let me do a little renovation" I teased. He chuckled and stood patiently. The water streamed on his back and I trimmed his pubic hairs to a short tight bush in a triangle above his dangling member. The trimmed hair accumulated at the drain. Squirting shaving cream I slathered the base of his cock. It was awkward finding the right angle but I soon provided a neat smooth frame along the top and sides of his exhausted cock. His balls presented a challenge. Tugging his scrotum allowed me to shave bare the sack where it hung from his torso. The balls were more challenging still and some tugging and smoothing of the wrinkled skin was needed to remove the fuzz. When done I admired my handiwork. His cock jutted invitingly from a tightly cropped bush. His cock and balls were tanned a bit. They looked hairless and gorgeous. Perhaps from the tight trim, or our lengthy fucking, his cock looked thicker and sexier. Maybe it was all the attention. In any case, he looked great.

I asked my king to exit the shower and sit on the vanity. He did. He accepted my prompts to bring his feet up on the vanity and to lean back against the mirror. This allowed me to slather cream behind his balls. The soft hair there quickly fell to my razor. I pressed my luck and went further back to remove the hairs that sprouted around his anus. Satisfied with my work, I announced my appraisal.

"Oh my lord" I intoned "I won't be able to keep my hands and mouth off all that. You look fantastic!" He laughed and returned to the shower to rinse the remaining shaving cream from his privates. Re-appearing I handed him a soft towel to dry himself. In the bathroom mirror we checked his appearance. The look on his face admitted that he knew that I, and brunette girls on the beach, would cream with wicked thoughts when they spied his magnificent bare cock sprouting from his tanned body.

He had a light snack and then dressed for the drive home. At the door he patted my bare ass reminding me of my promise. I wiggled it for him. I had not dressed feeling a desire to linger nude for his view. Kissing his face I bid him a safe trip home. He departed down the driveway but not before glancing back to see his nude wife standing wistfully at the door.

Jill0084
Jill0084
579 Followers