Summer Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were both too tired to get the energy to fuck like rabbits. John looked up at Mary.

"We should go back home tomorrow." He said it casually.

"What about us?" Mary asked. She wanted to know when they could meet and see each other.

"Why, aren't you moving in with me?" A smile quickly formed on Mary's lips and she felt the urge to kiss and hug him, but she didn't have the energy to do so.

"Where are we going to live?" Mary asked her attention held.

"I bought a place once we graduated. Don't worry about money, I have a job, I'm prepared." John reassured her.

"Where do you work? Where is our house?" Mary asked excitedly.

"I work with a programming company." John smiled at her, "The house though, is a surprise." He added with a grin.

They went to bed after eating. They didn't have the energy to fuck in the morning either, the refreshed feeling of taking a shower and having breakfast before leaving was too welcoming. Mary grabbed her things and loaded them in the car outside; John signed out of the hotel and did the same.

They drove off into the morning horizon on the hour drive back to town. Of course they did stop once in a while and fuck behind some bushes or a tree. Mary gave John a blowjob the rest of the way to town, swallowing his cum three times and each time receiving the same great taste wash into her mouth.

John parked into the driveway of their new house and Mary was surprised at the large building. It was a decent sized building and John explained how he had made a small fortune when he was sophomore.

They called a moving truck and had Mary's things delivered from her parent's house to her new home. They set up their house with all the new things and in three days they were living normally.

They fucked day and night, and on the day's John had to work, Mary came to his office and sucked him underneath his desk. Mary found work an intern at a law firm as she was studying law to become a lawyer.

They were a fucking happy couple as the days rolled by. They would always attack each other passionately, and their relationship wasn't just sex either. The more time they spent together, the more they found making love really enjoyable.

In the years to come they got married, and had a child. Even after the child they continued to fuck. Every now and then they'd spend time with their friends Lee and Ralph, where they would have an intense foursome.

Once in a while they would travel back to this beach during the summer, and go to the quietest place there. They marked their calendars and this day, calling it, summer beach.

*Thank you for reading this story. I know it was long, and some parts seemed to just speed on by. Even so, I hoped you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I spent around a year writing this story. I hope you find it to your liking, and I hope the ending wasn't too much of a bore. I really didn't know how to come up with an ending for this story, because there were so many things that could have happened. Again, thank you for your kindness to read.*