Summer BeachTrip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

Without warning Victor thrust his cock into her drenched vagina. In seconds she was on the verge of climax.

Stephan pulled her down so that his dick was between her breasts. Victors thrusting caused her tits to slide up and down the shaft of Stephan's throbbing erection. She was past the point of no return. Even if Stephan and Victor left the room she was going to climax. But they did not leave. The feeling of her nipples ragging across Stephan's sweat soaked skin only amplified her orgasm.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, don't stop. I want your cocks. I want your cocks. I'm going to come!" she screamed as the climax surged through her body.

When her screams of pleasure were reduced to soft mewing, Victor withdrew his erection, but was immediately replaced by Stephan. Fiona's head was swimming. She felt the length of Victor's still-hard cock spreading the cheeks of her ass. The head of his dick was resting near the small of her back. This time it was Stephan's powerful

thrusts that caused her to slide against Victor's penis. She was suspended in midair, sandwiched between two men determined to fuck her brains out.

A thought blossomed in her head. It was something that would have been inconceivable a month ago. She wanted both of them inside her. She struggled against the ropes, trying to position herself in a way to make her fantasy come true. Her struggle was a lost cause, she remained pinned between them.

Something else inconceivable was happening. She felt another climax building. She had never come twice so quickly. The pressure of Victor against her and the deep, penetrating thrusts from Stephan were sending her over a cliff into an abyss of pleasure.

She opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out. Everything vanished. There was no Victor, there was no Stephan. There was not even a bed. There was only ecstasy as an unprecedented amount of endorphins flooded her body.

When the world returned, the ropes were slack. She was lying on the bed, sandwiched between Stephan and Victor. She tried to sit up, but that only gave her a head rush. The two men slipped from the bed and slowly released her restraints.

Victor took her hand and help her stand. The three of them walked to the shower. It sprang to life as they stepped in. Fiona stood motionless in the center, water cascading over her. Stephan and Victor gently lathered her, then rinsed her off.

As they toweled her off she looked at Victor.

"What's next?" she asked.

"Breakfast." he replied.

Victor has laid out the plans for the day over breakfast, and now he was putting them into action.

"I'm getting a little turned on," Fiona said has Victor fastened the last buckle on her harness.

"You will be excited, but it is a different kind excitement. Unless, of course, you look towards the beach," he replied.

"Just take it easy on the throttle unless you want to see breakfast again."

Fiona looked over her shoulder. Two guys held the parasail. She looked ahead. Stephan and Victor were both in the boat giving her a thumbs up. She returned the signal and Victor dropped into the driver's seat. The engine roared to life, and she saw the slack in the rope disappearing. A gentle tug on her harness and the parasail filled with air and she was flying. Victor's voice cracked over her earpiece.

"Is this good, or do you want to go faster?" he asked.

"You know me, I want as fast and hard as you can go," she replied as she keyed her throat mike.

She felt the boat accelerate, and she smiled as he watched the two men getting buffeted by boat crashing through the waves she could see for miles. The water was a beautiful blue, and filled with all kinds of watercraft, from jet skis and hobbies cats to immense yachts and cargo ships. There was even one warship, it appeared to be a frigate. She tried but could not make out the flag it was flying. Fiona felt the rope go slack and the boat turned around. She began to float down toward the waves, the line snapped tight again and she was off in the opposite direction. She looked over towards the beach. From her vantage point she could see several couples, and at least two groups having sex. They probably did not care that the dunes did not shield them from her view. She watched the group the longest, it seemed to have more men than women. It reminded her of her dream. She looked back at the boat and the two men that had been naked with her just a few hours earlier.

A near miss with a pelican snapped her out of her bout of voyeurism and fantasy. She looked back out to sea. A pod of dolphins was playing in the bow wave of the frigate. It was close enough for her to see it was US Navy vessel. Her first impulse was to flash the crew, but she could not pull her harness away to expose a significant amount of flesh.

"We are bringing you in," Victor said over the radio as he turned the boat towards the beach. He swung it around and she drifted to the ground. The crew was there to snatch up the parasail before it could get wet.

Fiona jumped into the boat as Stephan took a turn in the harness. She watched him on the dash monitor. Victor had installed a camera that tracked the passenger, and the zoom lens provided a much clearer image than the naked eyes. The system even had stabilization, so even in the bouncing boat the image remained stable. It seemed there was no activity that Victor did not try to enhance with technology.

As the returned to the shore so Victor could take a turn, Fiona asked if she could drive. She fully expected him to say no. The boat probably cost several hundred thousand dollars, and an inexperienced operator could cause all sorts of accidents. To her surprise, he agreed, showing her the basic controls. When the approached the beach he throttled the boat down, tossed out the anchor and jumped out. Minutes later Stephan was aboard, and Fiona was in the driver's seat. After getting a thumbs up from Victor she opened the throttles wide and the boat lurched into the open ocean. Over the radio Victor urged her to go faster. Soon they were going flat out. Fiona found a patch of smooth water and the boat was going almost 60 knots. She saw a bit of a swell, and before she could decide how bad it looked Stephan and reduced their speed. Even at the slower speed the impact was jarring. Fiona cut the speed back some more and turned, trying to find the smooth water again. It had vanished, but she manage to weave through the waves, avoiding the crests. Stephan explained that when he and Victor raced, the driving was divided between the two of them. Victor steered and Stephan ran the throttles, it was simply too much for one person, even Victor.

Fiona noticed that they were low on fuel and told Victor they would have to head in. He begrudgingly agreed, and Fiona turned towards shore.

They were on land only long enough to grab lunch, then back out on small catamaran. Victor delighted in getting one hull so far out of the water that all three of them had to be on the trapeze to keep from capsizing. They did stop every two hours for Victor's mandatory sunscreen application. Fiona was changed with applying it to both Victor and Stephan, and she was very though. They were equally diligent about making certain she was covered even in places the sun did not shine. The two men completed for the most original application method.

The return trip was into the wind, which made for slow going. Fiona laid out and Victor laid out on the trampoline as Stephan tacked the boat on a zigzag course home. Fiona drifted off to sleep. When she awoke it was twilight. There was still no sign of the beach. Instead the boat was tied up alongside larger vessel.

Fiona looked up at it. It was a real sailing ship, with three tall masts reaching into the evening sky. Tied the mask with a wide silk ribbon was a scrap of paper.

Fiona

Come aboard wearing only the blindfold if you are up for some fun. If you just want dinner, keep your suit on.

V/S

Fiona stripped off her swimsuit and took the ribbon from the mast. She climbed aboard the ship and wrapped the ribbon around her head, covering her eyes. Moments later she heard footsteps. Someone was standing in front of her. It smelled like a man. Fiona grinned. Her companion tossed her over his shoulder and began walking down the corridor. Through the gaps in the blindfold Fiona could see flashes of light as they passed lamps along the way. Finally they arrived in a brightly lit room, and he set her down.

Someone removed the blindfold. Fiona blinked. Victor and Stephan were there, as were several people she did not recognize. There were makeup tables scattered about the room.

"I see you choose door number one," Victor said.

"Dinner sounded boring," Fiona replied.

"I think you will find this more to your liking. It was your idea."

"Really?"

"Did you know you talk in your sleep?" Victor asked.

"No, I did not," Fiona replied, wondering what Victor had heard. She hoped it was not the dream with pink ponies.

"I hope I heard enough to get it right. Your safe word is Parlay, say it and everything stops until we make it right. If you decide this is not for you we can be back at the resort in twenty minutes, or you can be home in an hour," Victor assured her.

"I don't think that will be necessary," Fiona replied. She wondered what it would be like if she did not know about all the safety precautions Victor took. It would probably be terrifying.

"Well, my associates will prepare you for the big event. I will see you there, but you won't see me," Victor said, holding out a mask. It was a plain leather eye mask, but it had opaque covers over the eyes.

Fiona took the mask and examined it. Victor and Stephan left the room, and Fiona put the mask on. She heard movement and felt something on her skin. The people were apply makeup all over her body. She felt it on her breasts, her belly and her ass. Then on her thighs and back. Someone wound her hair into a tight bun. She felt them apply makeup to the nape of her neck and to her face. They removed the mask. She saw a man in front her holding an airbrush.

Fiona glanced down at her body. It was covered in elaborate tattoos. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw a woman spraying streaks into her hair.

"Shut your eyes, but not too tight," he instructed. She complied and felt the spray from the airbrush cover her eyelids. Moments later he put the mask back on.

When they were done Fiona felt herself being slung over someone's shoulder and taken down the corridor again. When her ride stopped she was in a dimly lit room. She could make out shapes through the mask, but could not recognize anyone. The room smelled of men and leather.

Fiona heard Victor's voice, he was doing a pretty good job of talking like a pirate.

"May I present tonight's entertainment!" Victor shouted. The people in the room gave an enthusiastic response.

"She is to be handled with care and respect, she has powerful friends. But that does not mean we can't all have a good time."

Another roar from the crowd. Fiona thought she heard at least one woman's voice in the cheering. Someone scooped her up and set her on a narrow mattress. She felt restraints being attached to her wrists, ankles, thighs and waist. She tried to imagine the sophisticated device Victor had built for this event. Fiona felt hands all over her body. Some were attaching the restraints, other were just touching her. They massaged her feet, hands and scalp. Slowly they moved along her neck, arms and legs. The hands on her upper body converged on her breasts. Some caressed her tits while others pinched and tugged on her nipples. Fiona thought there were at least five people touching her. The hands on her lower body inched up her thighs. The restraints on her ankles held her legs apart. Finally the converged at the apex of her legs. First the gently stroked her. Two of the hands penetrated her, the other two took turns toying with her clit.

Fiona felt the restraints get tighter, shifting her position. Like a marionette she was pulled upright, finally settling into a sitting position in midair. The hands all followed her, then one by one pulled away. Fiona felt a pair of hands on her hips, pulling her down. As she inched downward she felt a cock pressing between her legs. Another pair of hands came from behind her and softly cupped her breasts from the side. The next thing she felt was a throbbing erection between her sweat soaked breasts. The hands in on her tits pressed inward, wrapping her breasts and the dick between them. Finally she felt someone turn her head to the side, and the tip of a penis was pressed against her lips. She tried to take it in, but was held back. They held her there, right on the verge of taking three cocks, for almost a full minute.

When she thought she would not be able to take it anymore, the hands on her hips pulled her down and she engulfed the penis below her. The cock on her lips slid into her mouth and the erection between her breasts slid smoothly between them. When he relaxed his grip the process was repeated in reverse. The moved together like a Swiss watch. Fiona was approaching sensory overload. When the hands on her breasts pinched her nipples she was overtaken by her orgasm. She jerked her head back, letting the cock spring past her lips as she gasped for air. They did not force her head back down, instead they slowed to a stop as her orgasm slowly faded away.

Fiona felt the restraints pulling on her limbs again as she was rearranged. When she stopped moving she was on her hands and knees. This time she was firmly settled on the mattress. She was straddling a man's legs and another approached her from behind. Small hands tipped her head back and someone gently kissed on the lips. The kiss was soft, and probably from a woman. The hands pushed her head down and she felt a breast against her lips, removing any doubt as to what was in front of her at the moment.

The breast moved away as another man settled in front of Fiona. The hands on her head pressed down again and she felt another penis against her lips. In the moment of stillness Fiona was able to construct the scene in her mind. The man behind her was going to fuck her doggie style, the one below her was going to tit fuck her, and she was going to give the one in front of her a blowjob. The woman, she guessed, was there so the guy lying down did not have to stare at his buddy's ass.

Once again it was the man fucking her that set things in motion. When his cock was buried deep inside her his hips pressed her into the man in front of her. His cock filled her mouth. At the same time she felt her nipples graze the erection below her. It sounded like the man lying down was doing more than just watching the woman. From what Fiona heard, he was performing oral sex. If the moans she heard were from that woman, he was doing a good job.

Fiona felt two hands on each of her breasts. She was too close to sensory overload to figure out what kind of contortion was needed for that to happen. She was glad they had figured it out. Fiona decided to make her own contribution to this symphony of sex. She began to move her hips up and down. She also clenched her muscles tight around the rock hard cock inside her. She wanted them to know she had not completely given up control, even if she did get punished for it later. Her efforts were rewarded by a loud groan and the cock inside her jerking as he emptied himself into her. Fiona turned her attention to the cock in her mouth, pressing her tongue against it. Before she could make any progress she felt the straps tighten again and she was twisted into a new position.

She was suspended in midair again, this time on her back. Her legs were pointed almost straight up. It almost felt like she was hanging from the ankle restraints. The straps around her thighs kept her legs slightly parted. This time four hands seized her, one on each hip and one on each thigh. Two more hands gripped her legs and she felt herself being penetrated again, but just barely. Four of the hands moved to her tits, and she felt warm breath on her swollen nipples. They held her like that for almost a full minute. In the background she heard what sounded like very energetic oral sex.

Fiona felt herself stretching to accommodate the new cock. Eager lips and tongues attacked her breasts. She decided to be a passive participant this time, relaxing and enjoying all of the fucking and sucking that was directed at her. She felt him deep inside her. He was pressed against her legs and ass, and one of his hands was stroking her. Both of her breasts were being caressed, and both of her nipples were being licked. The noise in the background had change. She could hear flesh pounding against flesh, and the sound of a woman moaning. The man fucking her joined, and Fiona added her own voice to the growing chorus. Someone grabbed her ass, and that pushed her into a wonderful climax.

As her orgasm surged through her body, Fiona heard the other woman scream that she was coming. Not to be left out, Fiona's partner moaned and she felt him jerk deep inside her. She felt him withdraw from her and she began to spin. Fiona began to wonder how much more she could endure. She wondered how many people she was going to fuck tonight.

When she stopped moving she was lying face down on the mattress. Her face and arms hung off the edge. Once again she felt hands all over her. They caressed the sides of her tits and her ass. Still others stroked the inside of her thighs. After a minute or two the all slowly withdrew. Someone was in front of her. The rope on her arms was slack. She reached out, feeling to see what was there. Her fingers brushed against something hard and warm. Fiona wrapped her hands around the throbbing erection that was inches from her face. It felt good to have control of something. She pulled it towards her open mouth. As she flicked her tongue against the dick in front of her, Fiona felt someone mount her from behind. His knees pressed against her thighs. Fiona moaned as the length of his cock slipped between the cheeks of her ass. She surrendered that part of her body to him, focusing on the penis she had in her hand. As she stretched her lips over it, the man behind her began to slide his cock back and forth.

Once she had his cock in her mouth she let her hands explore some more. His skin was hairless, but rough. It was Victor. She was excited that she was with someone she knew. Fiona guessed that Stephan was probably behind her, her suspicions confirmed when a familiar voice moaned with pleasure.

When she felt Stephan's cock slide in between her legs she engulfed Victor's swollen penis until it hit the back of her throat. She rapidly bobbed her head up and down, sucking him off with wild abandon. Not to be outdone, Stephan thrust into her with long, slow strokes. It felt like the length of his shaft was gliding over her clit each time he pulled back. Each time he slid into her the head of his dick pressed on her G spot. He was certainly one of the more talented men present.

For some reason Victor was letting Fiona have her way with him tonight. He gave her no instructions. His hands did not guide her actions. He seemed content to let her continue with the blowjob. Fiona stopped moving her head and slowly pulled his cock into her mouth, then pushed it back out. Victor quickly took the hint and began to thrust his hips back and forth. Fiona held completely still, letting Victor's dick slide through her hand and into her mouth. At the same time she felt Stephan fucking her from behind. Both Victor and Stephan began to caress her breasts and tug on her nipples. Fiona moaned as she felt her climax building. Her cheeks caved in as she sucked harder on Victor. At the same time she pressed her thighs together, tightening her grip on Stephan. She could feel little spasm throughout her body slowly growing stronger Within a minute they had reached orgasmic proportions. She locked her arms and legs, focusing on the waves of pleasure passing through her body. Frank was the second to come. Fiona felt his cock jerk and her mouth filled with his cum. She gulped it down and quickly has she could, but some still leaked past her lips and dripped down her chin. Finally Stephan moaned loudly and erupted inside her. He pressed his hips against her ass as his cock pumped its load into her. For a minute they remained frozen. Fiona feeling wonderfully full and satisfied. Slowly Victor and Stephan withdrew from her. Victor removed the mask. No one else was in the room.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers