Summer BeachTrip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"There's a shower over there, "Victor said. He motioned to a door on the side for the room.

"That would be fantastic, but I think I will take it alone, "Fiona replied.

"I imagine you have had enough of other touching you for tonight."

"No shit," Fiona said with a grin.

She walked through the door. It was a small shower stall with hand held shower, nothing as fancy as the resort. Fiona turned the water one and washed as all the body paint washed away. By the time she was done she felt almost like normal person. Her first step reminded her that the evening had been anything but normal. She wrapped herself in a towel and peaked out into the room. It was empty, but a few dresses were laid out for her. She selected a yellow sun dress and walked down the hallway. She quickly located Victor.

"I'm ready to go home," she said.

"Of course," he replied, taking her hand.

Victor led her through a series of hallways, emerging on the side of the ship. Floating next to them was small seaplane. She and Victor walked down the gangway and boarded the plane. As soon as Victor shut the door, the engines roared to life. They both buckled in, and minutes later they were in the air.

"The seat reclines all the way back," Victor said.

Fiona pushed back, and was soon horizontal.

"I don't think I will be able to sit for a week, "she groaned.

"I'll take that as a compliment," Victor replied.

"I never thought I would say this, but I hope Frank isn't horny when I get home."

"If I know Jade, Frank is in worse shape that you are."

"You really do think of everything," she said as she drifted off to sleep.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers