Summer Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, you sure can take a cock, son. Knew you'd be good, with this big ass of yours." Henry again slapped Beau's ass with all his strength, causing the boy to shout louder than ever.

Beau was being violated in every way he could think of. The man currently raping his ass was in complete control. The worst thing was that Beau could feel the pain in his ass subsiding. It was replaced with... Beau couldn't tell. But when he felt the thing in his ass push in, Beau could feel an explosion of sensation. In fact, he could feel...

Beau felt the hand that just battered his ass reach around and grasp what, to Beau's horror, was the biggest hard-on he had ever had.

"See! Told you you'd like this," laughed Henry. "Fuck, you do have a big cock. Mine's still bigger, but this isn't bad." He gave the boy's solid tool a squeeze and let go. "Looks like I can really teach you a lesson now."

Beau was humiliated and confused. How the fuck was he so hard right now? This dude was taking his ass by force; how could he get turned on? Beau felt his head rocking back and forth as the fucking sped up. Beau was getting fucked hard now; no doubt about it. He couldn't believe it. He hadn't ever even fucked a girl this hard, and now this old dude was tearing his ass apart. Over his own groans, Beau could hear the sound of the man's hips slapping against his soft ass.

"Review time, boy," said Henry. "Who fucking owns you?"

The sensation of the man's cock deep in his ass was starting to drive Beau wild. He could feel his own cock throbbing. To his humiliation, he wished Henry would grip it again. He could only manage heavy breaths and what now were moans of pleasure.

"I said," Henry pulled his cock far out of the boy's ass, leaving only the head in. "Who. Fucking. Owns. You." Henry punctuated each word with a hard thrust into the tight ass before him.

"You do!" Beau was shouting as loud as he could. "You fucking own me, sir!"

Henry smiled. He had broken the boy, just as he had planned. And damn if this wasn't fun. "Goddamn right. This is just the start, boy. You're a worthless fucking punk right now, but I'll mold you." He slammed his enormous dick into the boy's big ass with all his strength.

"AUGH! YES, SIR!" Beau lost all control. He accepted the truth. This man owned him. He was powerless to do anything as the man used his ass, and for Beau's part... he liked it.

"And now, " Henry said, again leaning over the boy, his cock deep inside him, "I'm gonna make you mine, Beau."

Beau hung his head low and moaned loudly as Henry assaulted his ass like never before. He now heard the man grunt with each hard thrust. The pounding kept coming, wrecking Beau's ass. Beau could hear the man's breathing get heaving, the thrusts into his own ass get wilder, before...

"ARGH." Beau heard Henry grunt loudly as he felt the man explode inside him. He felt what he assumed must be the man's cum shoot deeper inside him than Beau thought possible. He felt the man's giant dick pulse and continue to send waves of pleasure through Beau's body. He felt sweat drip from the man's chest onto his back. He felt shot after shot of cum shoot inside him. Henry was right, Beau thought. He made Beau his.

Beau collapsed, his limbs sprawled on the grass, his raging hard-on throbbing against the cool blades. He noticed that he was drenched in sweat and breathing hard. Henry had released him from his steel grip and had his hands planted in the grass at Beau's sides.

Henry looked sternly at the young stud he'd just broken in. He exhaled. Why do they bother struggling? "Relax now." Henry started pulling his cock out of the beefy ass he had just destroyed.

The older man's dick felt endless as Beau felt it pull out of his ass. Once it was finally out, Beau was amazed by the feeling of emptiness. He lay in the grass with his eyes closed. He was vaguely aware that Henry was no longer on top of him, that the man had walked over to the shower and turned it on, then off again. After a few minutes, he felt heavy footsteps approaching him in the grass. He felt a hard, leather boot poke him in the side, prompting him to flip over on his back. Beau, spent, lay sprawled on his back in the grass, the sun warming his body. He looked up at the man who had broken him. Beau was aware that his own thick cock was still rock hard and pulsing against his abs, but he was too exhausted to be embarrassed.

Henry was again clad in jeans and boots, but shirtless. "You clean yourself up. You be good to your aunt. Anything happens, I'm going to hear about it. I'll be back to check up on you." He smiled at the boy beneath him, turned, and walked away.

Beau rose to watch the man get in his truck and drive off. Dazed, he stepped under the shower and began to wash himself. He dried himself off, wrapped the towel around his waist, and walked back into the house. He sat on his bed and noticed that his hard-on had barely subsided.

Beau closed his eyes. He imagined Henry's strong hands on his body. He thought about how powerless he had been, how the man had completely used his body. He thought of the pleasure he had felt when the man had annihilated his ass. Beau reached down and wrapped his fist around his enormous cock. He gave it one quick stroke and exploded. Cum landed in Beau's hair, on his face, his smooth chest. It was the most intense orgasm he had ever had in his life. Beside himself, he moaned uncontrollably. He had never felt like this while fucking a girl. Completely spent, Beau drifted off to sleep, sprawled naked on his bed.

12