Summer Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,705 Followers

When we first stepped out on stage all I could think of is what if Jess found out? It was too late now as they began spraying the first girl. The screams, applause and yells began. The noise was even louder than the music. During the meter reading they turned off the music. Of course the meters wouldn't be recorded until it was judging time.

Cybil and Sandy were the first sprayed of the five of us, then Amy. You could see their tits showing through the thin shirts.

When they got to me I have to say I was embarrassed. How could I have let Cybil talk me into it. The shirts were so thin that we might as well have had nothing on. The water was ice cold and I could feel my nipples starting to harden. Apparently so could the spectators.

While Cerise was being sprayed I could see her dark areoles show through the thin shirt. We couldn't help it but we both started to laugh.

They turned the meters on and started the second round of spraying, this time recording the meter readings. The noise level got even louder. We couldn't see the meter, it was behind and above us. When they sprayed me the second time the water was ice cold and my sensitive nipples grew. I looked down and saw how big they had gotten. The crowd was rather ecstatic.

Cerise shook her head when she glanced at my nipples. "Don't you ever let Bubba see those," she laughed.

Her large boobs and big brown areoles got some great whoops and hollers. At the end of the judging time Third place went to Cerise. She had to step forward and receive her prize. Another good looking woman with some really gigantic boobs came in second. I had to wonder how heavy they must be on her back.

"The winner and first place goes to number eleven, Lisa," said the announcer.

It was me! I was astonished. My nipples were still sticking straight out as I stepped up to receive my prize. I guess I was embarrassed but yet proud. I won first place in a wet t-shirt contest but couldn't even tell my boyfriend.

We all went back and changed into our tops and came back to sit at the table. Again we had more drinks sitting there waiting for us. I can't tell you how many people came to our table to congratulate us. Being congratulated for having pointy nipples was almost funny.

Since we decided to divide our winnings Cerise just kept her hundred dollars and I would be giving each of the others girls a hundred each.

It was eleven o'clock and we were about to go back to our condo when a man approached our table. He asked if he could talk to us. At first we thought he just wanted to congratulate us like everyone else. Instead he said he had a proposal for us.

"I'm a professional photographer. I took pictures of you ladies on stage and would like to say that they came out wonderfully. Lisa, you would make a great model. If you're interested in hearing about a modeling future, I am staying here at this hotel. I can meet you here around noon tomorrow."

"You can't take those pictures without our permission," said Cybil.

"Look, you ladies wanted to show your tits and I took some pictures. Big fucking deal. So sue me, I'll be putting them on my web site." He looked over at me and told me "The offer still stands, noon tomorrow." He laughed as he walked away.

We began to sober up pretty quick. We headed back to the condo and began to talk about it. "We can't let him post those pictures of us on the internet. Christ, it could mess up our cheerleading agreement. We didn't get any kind of prior permission," said Cybil.

"We need to get those disks from him. Maybe he'll sell them to us," replied Sandy.

"I don't think he's interested in selling them back to us or he would have said so. If he has an internet porn site he'll make a hell of a lot more exposing us," remarked Cybil

"Not only are we going to be in trouble with the college but Bubba's going to kill me," said Cerise.

I thought about Jess and how quickly this could end our relationship as well as the cheerleading to help finance my senior year. I was scared but also determined to get those disks.

"I've got to meet him tomorrow at noon. I'll ask him for the disks and if that doesn't work, I'll offer to buy them. If I have to I'll steal them."

"You can't do that Lisa. Who knows what his intentions are? We don't really know if he is a photographer. Hell, he might be a rapist. Maybe we should just call the police," replied Cybil.

"... and tell them what? Some guy we didn't know took pictures of our tits and we want them back. What proof do we have of anything other than him showing us a couple of them. No, I have to go see him tomorrow and get those pictures back. It's our only chance."

"You can't do it alone," said Cerise. "Maybe we should all go together and see him."

"He would know we were up to something. The only chance we have is for me to go see him," I replied.

The next morning I was a nervous wreck. The girls tried to talk me out of it but we all knew it was the only chance we had. I hoped I wouldn't have to get in his room and get the disks. The girls all gave me the money back to hopefully buy back the photos.

At noon I headed over to the lounge. They had just opened up. He smiled when I walked in. "I thought you might show up. Would you like a drink?"

The bartender came over and I ordered an orange juice. I was nervous and my stomach was queasy. I excused myself and went to the ladies room and threw up. When I got back I quickly drank my orange juice to get the nasty taste out of my mouth.

Within a few minutes I was feeling a bit dizzy when this guy said we could talk better in his room. My mind was confused and I got up and he put his arm around my waist and we went into the elevator.

Jessie speaks:

I was seating in my usual seat in English class, most of the ball players sit in the back. I don't really know why but it has always been that way as far back as I can remember. My buddy Troy was running a bit late and his chair was empty.

In walks this knockout; I mean she was really beautiful. She was cute with what looked to be a really firm body. I noticed this because I worked out most every day. Anyway, she introduced herself and sat down next to me. When Troy walked in he looked at me and knew to find another seat. I wanted to get to know Lisa.

The next day when I went out to football practice I saw Lisa was a cheerleader. I was both surprised and saddened. I dated Cybil, another cheerleader for a couple of weeks the year before. Then I found her making out with another player. We ended up having a fight. I decided then not to date any more cheerleaders

I'm friends with them it's just that they seem to be wilder than I care for. I came to State for their academics. I'm taking Architectural Engineering. I got in on a football scholarship. It helps pay the bills.

I spend most of my time studying and football practice. I do date a little but not too often. On game day I usually go to the after party for a half hour or so and then leave. I do that to show support for the team.

I couldn't get Lisa out of my mind. To me she seemed special. I can't honestly say why. The next time I saw her in English class I wanted to say something but was lost for words. Troy had already come in and taken his usual seat next to me.

After our first game I went to the after party. I spotted Lisa, I was hoping she would be there but again I didn't know why. I stood back and watched her half dancing and half fighting off her partners. It wasn't until Tony started bothering her that I decided to get involved.

We danced and she like melted into my arms. She was so soft and smelled so good. We spent the next couple of hours together and then I walked her home. I wasn't sure where I was going with this. I did make a vow to myself not to date cheerleaders. I just might have to break that vow. I gave her a gentle kiss goodnight and went to my dorm.

I had trouble sleeping. Usually after a big game I'd just pass out but now it was different. In English class I asked Troy if he would mind giving up his seat. We were best friends and he moved to my other side leaving the seat open for Lisa, if she decided to sit there.

When she came in she saw the note I left for her. She picked it up, put in in her book and sat down. From that day on we were together whenever we could be. We were together for the after game parties and even started studying together. I do have to admit it was hard to concentrate being near her but was worth it. I knew I was falling in love with her and hoped she was feeling the same.

After one game I took the plunge and asked her to my room. She paused and looked me in the eyes, then answered yes.

I couldn't believe the body of Lisa's. Taut muscles, and no fat what-so-ever. Her breasts were small but so firm. Just touching her nipples made them hard. I sucked on them wondering how large I could make them. I had to have her.

After disrobing we lay on the bed and started by necking and cuddling. This was not going to be a slam-bam and be done. This was going to take awhile. I started kissing down her neck, back over her nipples and down to her taut tummy. She had a trimmed mound that I was running my fingers through.

I moved my face down to her mound and my fingers down onto her pussy. She was so hot and wet. I fingered her till I felt her have a mini orgasm. I replaced my fingers with my tongue and face and kept sucking while she was holding onto my head.

"Do you want me to use a condom I asked?"

"Yes please," was all she said. I reached in the nightstand and took out a condom.

When she calmed down a bit I raised her legs. She held them up while I rubbed my cock against her pussy opening. It wasn't long before I pushed into her. I held her legs high while I pumped into her. God, she felt so great.

I held off for as long as I could. I felt her pussy muscles squeeze my cock and knew she was about to come. I came as hard as I have ever come. I knew from that day on that I wanted her as more than a college remembrance.

We saw each other as often as we could. We both had our activities and schooling which had to come before our relationship. I thought we were doing pretty good juggling it all. We were both on the Dean's list.

Our love making was always good. She was always a passionate, sincere lover. We did use condoms until we got together at my place on New Year's Eve. She had started on the pill and it felt so much better feeling her pulsating around my cock and coming in her. It hit an all new high in our relationship.

The next morning my parents didn't say anything but they had to have known. I do believe Lisa and I got a little too loud.

We headed back to school with our relationship at a new level. We had one bowl game left to play and then I'd have to get back to my studies. Spring goes by pretty quick and we would be back into football practice.

I wanted to do something special with Lisa for Spring Break but the Cheerleading squad had to practice and would be leaving on a short tour promoting the school. I was aggravated about it but not much I could do.

After spring break were finals. Then summer vacation which I really didn't get due to practice starting for the following year. It would be both Lisa and my senior year. It's been a year since we've been together. I loved her and hoped that we would last. College is a very fickle place. Relationships start and end at the drop of a hat.

I knew that because of how it was with Cybil. I believed inside my heart that Lisa and I were meant to be together. That's why I went to meet her family and introduced her to mine.

Lisa gave me some disturbing news. She said the six senior cheerleaders were going for a summer break for one week to Virginia Beach. This really bothered me. I found out it was Cybil's idea and she was too much of a slut for me to ever trust her.

Unfortunately she was one of Lisa's friends. They were able to get a condo on the beach for a week. Lisa said it was just a getaway from a very hectic year. They would all be becoming seniors and they felt it would be their relaxation before starting their last hectic year. Lisa did promise me no men were allowed. That did make me feel a little better, but six beautiful girls on a beach would definitely draw attention.

I told her that if she ran into any problem to call me. I would miss her. She did say none of the girls were taking their cell phones. This was going to be an all girl week for fun and relaxation. No phone calls either.

****

It was late Friday night near midnight. I knew that Lisa would be home late Saturday or early Sunday. I was sitting there thinking about her and something came over me. I don't know what it was but I became scared and then the phone rang.

I quickly answered it. It was Cybil. She was half crying.

"Cybil what is it? What's the problem? Where's Lisa?"

"Jess we have a big problem here."

I interrupted her, "Where's Lisa, let me talk to her."

"Jess, Lisa is at the condo. We don't have a phone there so I came next door to the hotel to call you."

"What's the problem Cybil? Is Lisa ok?"

"Please, just listen, let me tell you. Lisa is fine right now but tomorrow she is going to go see a guy and try to get our pictures back."

"What the hell are you talking about? What pictures?"

She went on to explain to me how they all got drunk and entered the wet t-shirt contest and a man by the name of Joe Wilson had taken pictures of them and was going to post them on the internet.

"Why can't you just call the police? Why the hell did you girls do something so stupid? I bet it was your idea wasn't it?"

"Please Jess, help us but mainly Lisa. She's going to go see the man tomorrow and try to get the disks with the pictures on them. We can't call the police because we have no proof other than he showed us a couple of the pictures."

"Why is she going? Why don't you go see him and ask him for the disks? It shouldn't be hard to convince him with your track record." I know that hurt her but I was always afraid of Lisa hanging with her.

"Jess, that's why I'm at the Hotel. I offered to fuck him in return for the disks but he said not until he took pictures and fucked the girl with the perky tits. He was talking about Lisa. He told me to come back after she leaves tomorrow and we might work out a deal."

"Surely Lisa isn't going to let him take pictures of her and then have sex with him."

"No, she wouldn't, she loves you too much for that but she won the wet t-shirt contest and he offered her a modeling job. She is using that invitation just to see him tomorrow to try and get the disks back."

"Jess, he has pictures of all of us including Cerise. We're all worried about him posting them on a porno site. If he does we will probably all lose our cheerleading positions. Can you please help us? I don't know who else to call." She was crying hard now.

"I'll leave right now. It's going to take me a good eleven hours to get there. Whatever you do tell Lisa not to go to his room. I'll be there, promise her that."

I called Bubba and told him I would be picking him up in five minutes. Our women were in trouble and we had to go help them. I told him I would explain everything to him on the way. At least everything I knew.

"What the hell is going on?" asked Bubba. "Damn, Man, we'll be driving all damn night. Are the girls in trouble or something?"

"Ok, just listen to me and try not to butt in. I'll tell you all I know. All the girls drank too much last night and got stupid and entered a wet t-shirt contest."

"Damn, Cerise, wait till I see her ass. This is bullshit. She isn't supposed to be showing those puppies to anyone but me, the stupid bitch."

"Easy Bubba. They all drank too much and got a little wild. I'm not happy about it either. Lisa and Cerise should have known better but what is done is done. Some asshole took pictures of them and said he was going to put them on the internet on some porn site."

"Not if I get hold of the bastard first. Why didn't they call the police or all gang up on the prick and beat the shit out of him?" asked Bubba.

"That's a good question about ganging up on him. I guess they were too shocked when he showed them a couple of pictures on the camera. As far as the cops go, they can't prove any of it until he posts the pictures and by then it will be too late."

"How do we know we're not already too late?"

"Cybil called me and told me she offered to have sex with the bastard if he would give them the disks. He told her not till he got more pictures and fucked lisa."

"He told lisa to meet him at noon today to discuss being a model for him. She has no intention of doing it but was hoping maybe she could get the disks back. When Cybil called me I knew they were in trouble. I figured since Cerise was involved you might want to come along. I can use the backup."

"Damn Straight! My woman's in trouble, I want to be there for her!"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Whatever it's worth, Cerise and Lisa both won prizes." I did see a slight smile cross Bubba's face.

We each took turns driving my truck while the other slept. We figure we would switch every three hours. We only stopped for something to drink and to fill the gas tank. It sure was a dark lonely drive, all the while thinking of what would we do when we got there and where would Lisa and I stand after this was over.

I know what she did was wrong but I really cared for her. I also had to wonder why the call came from Cybil, not Lisa. According to Cybil, Lisa didn't want me to know. She was afraid of losing me if I found out.

We arrived at Virginia Beach and spent a half hour looking for the damn condo. It was almost noon and I was becoming worried. We finally found the condo. Cybil came out to see us followed by Cerise who ran and jumped in Bubba's arms literally. She was crying and apologizing to him over and over telling him it was a stupid mistake.

It didn't take long for him to accept her apology. I on the other hand asked where Lisa was.

"She already left to meet him. I told her I called you and she got pissed at me and told me I probably ruined her life, that you would hate her. I did tell her that you said not to go to his room. It would be too dangerous."

"So, where is this lounge?" I looked around and saw it a few doors down. It was located in the hotel.

"Jess, thanks for coming. I should tell you that she took a knife with her. I hate to say this, but she really loves you Jess. She's doing this for all of us," said Cybil.

"Come on Bubba, we have work to do. You can settle your problems with Cerise later." His problem was already solved. They were standing there kissing and saying how much they loved each other.

We walked into the lounge. There were only a few people sitting there since the bar had only opened at noon. The bartender asked if he could help us. There was no sign of Lisa anywhere.

"I am looking for a good looking girl who came in her just a little while ago. She was to meet some guy here."

"They were here but left already," said the bartender.

Bubba look at the bartender, his name tag said Dave. "Look Dave you know more than you're telling us. I suggest you tell us where they are or I'll be coming over to your side of the counter."

"He took her upstairs, I think to his room."

"She wouldn't just go up to his room. What else do you know?" I asked.

"Look guys, I don't want any trouble but..."

"But what!" I asked.

"She came in and ordered an orange juice. When she went to the ladies room I thought he put something in her juice. She said she wasn't feeling well and he walked her to the elevator."

"The fucker drugged her!" said Bubba.

"What's his room number?" I asked

"Guys, I don't need any tr.." Bubba started to walk around the counter

"He's in 403," said Dave.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,705 Followers