Summer Break Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Catching my breath, you guys ran me ragged," she laughed. Her hands strayed to their cocks and she began to stroke them.

"You up to more?" Rich raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I can't exactly leave you two in this state, now can I?" she asked coyly, "Especially after all you have done for me."

She sat up, then moved to her hands and knees, facing away from the men, presenting to them a view of her well shaped ass.

"Well, gentlemen, what do you think, can you give me a little more?" she said looking over her shoulder.

Grins broke over both of their faces and as Rich moved to kneel behind her he said, "I don't know about a 'little' more, but I sure have some thing to share with you."

She motioned for Chris to stand at the foot of the bed where she would be able to take him into her mouth again as Rich ran the head of his cock back and forth across her still wet slit.

Rich spread her knees a little further apart and as he saw her take Chris into her mouth, he plunged deep into her body, forcing a whimper from her full mouth. Then he grabbed her hips and proceeded to forcefully move her back and forth on his cock. The men had differing rhythms as they drove her body to heights she had never dreamt possible.

Behind her, Rich's movements were becoming more urgent and erratic as Chris slowed down. Just as he was about to come, Rich pulled out and deposited long streams of cum on Annie's back. As he collapsed on his side Chris withdrew entirely from her mouth and took Rich's place. Annie put her shoulder to the mattress and moved her fingers to her swollen clit. His length and the new angle made for a radical difference from Rich and soon he was driving towards yet another orgasm as he stroked back and forth on her G-spot. This orgasm was the strongest one yet and she was surprised by the amount the fluid that she felt spurt from between her fingers as she muffled yet another scream into the bedding. Chris joined her in release as he thrust load after load of hot cum inside her body.

As they lay in a hot, tangled mess on the bed Annie smiled as she drifted off to sleep at the thought of how much fun this last year in college was going to be.

12