Summer Breeze

Story Info
He comes home to find girfriend masturbating in backyard.
1k words
4.06
24.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was balmy outside. The aspen trees in the backyard oasis danced and glimmered in the warm summer breeze. The soft hum of bumble bees in a nearby bush was barely discernible over the slow rustling leaves and the air was thick with a sweet garden scent. Natalie, thoroughly convinced that all her housemates were gone and that she was alone for the weekend, lay naked on a soft towel in the grass, drifting in and out of a lazy mid-day nap. She lied there for nearly an hour, just letting the sun caress her with his warmth, licking his way over her smooth, silky body. She stretched luxuriously onto her towel and spread her legs towards the sun's deliciously warm waves.

Slowly, she became aware of the stirring in her groin. The encompassing heat of the sun on her privates was beginning to arouse the young woman. She grinned, noticing the small flutters of excitement throbbing their way through her vaginal walls. She touched herself. Slowly, at first, playing with her clitoris, pinching it between her thumb and forefinger. And then faster, as she slid her fingers into her lips and rubbed up and down in a petting motion. Then, feeling the warm, glossy wetness slide and sink it's way down her lips and on to her plump white butt cheeks, she slid a finger into her vagina. And then two, wriggling them around, attempting to flick her special spot, the way Justin sometimes does.

Little did she know that Justin was just arriving home three days early from his yearly business trip. His out of state work was complete, and his boss (who she was sure had the hots for her boyfriend) sent him home for a long deserved break. He decided he would not share this with Natalie, wanting to surprise her.

He pulled into the empty drive-way and leaped out of the car, unsuccessfully attempting to suppress the widening grin spreading itself over his face. Excitedly, he slid his key into the front door, cracked it open, and listened for Natalie- Nothing. He crept his way up the stairs and peeked into his empty bedroom. The sun shown brightly through the open window. He listened again, thinking that perhaps she was in the bathroom. Then, hearing slight hushed whimpers from outside, he crept to the window and glanced down at his yard. The sight floored him.

His young girlfriend lay, quite naked and sun kissed on the grass, pleasuring herself quietly. Instantly, he felt his dick thickening in his pants. He gasped, shocked at this highly erotic sight. He was so turned on, feeling naughty at his shameless act of voyeurism. He whipped out his member, stroking it at the sight of Natalie stroking herself. He quickly undressed himself and bolted down the two flights of stairs, nearly tripping himself on the final step. He crossed the bottom floor silently, like a thief, and peered out the screen door. Fully erect now, and throbbing hard, he determined what had to be done...

Suddenly, she heard the screen door open. She quickly grasped at the towel underneath for cover and averted her eyes, afraid and intensely embarrassed that she had been caught by this intruder. Her face turned a deep crimson and her heart was beating out her chest. Who was watching her? And for how long?

Justin entered the yard, crossing without a single word. Natalie peered up at him from beneath her towel shield, the look of relief washing over her face. And then she realized that he was naked too, and his cock was stiffer than she has ever seen it. He must have been watching.

"When did you get here?!," she asked, shocked that he was home (and that he was naked and hard). He did not answer. He said nothing. Justin lowered himself onto the grass, pressing his masculine body down on top of hers, he gazed into her eyes-a deep, penetrating gaze. She felt herself melt and a new, much more intense hunger overcame her. She immediately felt herself pining for him, throbbing for him. If he did not enter her now, she would surely crumble in agony.

The young man kissed her hard and hungrily. He groped at her naked chest, working his mouth down from her lips, to her neck, biting her nipples and stroking her thighs with his strong, desperate hands. He teased her for a long time, knowing by the savage look in her eyes that she wanted him. Needed him. She groaned, bucking her hips into him in a wild, fiery frenzy, wanting so much for him to enter her. He toyed with her vagina, slipping his fingers over her perfectly juicy pussy, flicking her plump little pleasure blob.

"Please," she begged between moans, "Please!". She felt her wetness oozing out of herself, the walls of her vagina thumping into a fierce thrill. "Fuck me!," she screamed, not caring if the neighbors had heard.

He quickly slid his solid member into her deliciously warm vagina, pounding her relentlessly. He felt his balls slap against her, and heard her squeal with delight as she writhed in pleasure beneath him. He felt the walls of her vagina throbbing and thickening against him, swallowing him whole. Natalie grabbed his ass, pulling him into herself. Convulsing, her eyes rolled back into her head. He plowed into her, again and again, feeling both their climaxes build and build. The walls of her womanhood clenched around his cock, and he spurt his warm, thick love into her vagina, hearing her scream at her own heavy release.

He collapsed on top of her, fully spent, and gasping for breath. They lay there, sweating and heaving, trying to catch their breath.

"Welcome home," she grinned. He returned her beam with a dazzling smile, and she melted all over again. He kissed her forehead with a tenderness she never knew before him.

"It's great to be home," he finally said, gently squeezing her in a warm embrace before rolling onto the towel beside her. They spent the rest of the afternoon embracing each other, exchanging warm, fuzzy feelings of deep infatuation.

"I love you," he said, before drifting off into a sun and love induced sleep.

"I love you too," she whispered, nesting her head onto his strong shoulder and drifted away herself.