Summer Breeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers

"Teresa." His hand cups me, his finger slides through my entrance, exquisite friction where he penetrates me and now I want more, I want something bigger and harder there, sliding into me, taking me deeply. Giving me more than his finger can give me and I know he wants that too, but he's waiting for me, he wants my need and my desire to grow until I'm pleading with him.

"Now," I half-moan, half-gasp, coz I don't want to wait. I need him in me, his weight on me. I don't want to tease and play, I want it fast and hard. I want him to take me and possess me, his body on mine, reminding me that I'm here and that what happened is in the past and I'm alive and I'm here. "I want you now, Rog."

"Now." I'm not moaning, not pleading. "I need you now." I'm demanding and he responds the way he always does, understanding me, giving me what I need and his hands turn me onto my back, lying on our jumpsuits surrounded by the burnt brown grass stubble and he moves with me. Over me and I spread my legs eagerly for him, opening myself, drawing my knees back and now my hand guides him to me as his hand leaves my sex to steer my knees further back.

"Teresa." His eyes look down into mine, his nose brushes mine as his cockhead brushes my entrance and I'm so wet for him. Wet and ready and one of his hands slides under my butt, fingers splayed wide, holding me as his cockhead pushes.

"Rog... Rog..." I part for him, my labia separating around his cockhead as he pushes, a slippery wet parting as I clasp his cockshaft lightly, guiding him to my entrance.

"Ohhhh Rog." I shudder with the anticipation of his taking as his cockhead pushes lightly against my entrance. "Do it," I gasp, my back arching just a little. "Do it hard." Coz I want it hard. I want to feel him surge into me, taking me. I want his cock to thrust deep and hard. I want the sheer reality of his love-making to bring me back to myself, make me one with him and with the earth that I'm lying on coz half my mind is still falling through the sky, screaming, my canopy a useless trail of fabric above me and I need to lose myself with Rog. I need Rog to take me hard and fast and bring me down to where I am.

Rog looks down at me and he's so part of me, he's so aware of who I am and what I need and he just knows and he kisses me long and hard as he works his cockhead into me and I'm moaning into his mouth as I open to him, as his swollen cockhead pushes trough me entrance and he's inside me and he knows what I need.

"Rog," I moan. "Rog... ooooooooohhhhh...." Calling his name as he enters me fully. That long soft moan, my back arching, hands clutching at his back as he slides thickly up inside me without stopping and abruptly all of him is in me and I'm stuffed full. His face looks down at me, smiling, his weight's on me and I'm wide open to him and I'm his. I'm all his and he knows it and he's enjoying this and I'm beyond enjoyment as he moves inside me, as he fills me, as his slides within me, a steely presence inside my body that turns me to jello.

"Oh Rog.. ohh... oh!" Knees gripping his ribs for just a moment, feet beating against his butt and he's pressed up hard against me where we join, crushing himself against me and I want it. Want him so much and he's inside me, he's part of me now, rigid and thick, stretching me everywhere inside and I can feel every inch of him where my sex clasps him along his entire length and he's deep deep inside me, huge inside me. An enormous male presence within my body that melds me to him and I'm all in my body now, all his and I'm centered on his cockshaft driving to my center.

"Teresa," he grunts, and he's moving steadily, in and out, in and out, long deep slides, one second only his cockhead inside me, then a long thrust and he's buried deep within me, transfixing me. Impaling me, his cockhead high inside me and my channel clasps him everywhere, hot wet clasp on his cock as her pressed up hard against me, giving me everything. "Teresa."

"Hard," I moan, back arching, feet kicking uncontrollably anywhere as he moves. "Do me hard." I want him to just fuck me. Hammer his cock into me the way he does sometimes, make me forget everything except what he's doing to me. "I need it hard, Rog... please... as hard as you want." Coz I know he likes that too but he doesn't coz he's so big and strong and when he gets carried away he thinks he might hurt me so he's always careful.

"I don't want..." he gasps, thrusting deep. "I don't want to hurt you, Teresa."

I know he doesn't. He never does, and sometimes he does hurt me. He's so big inside me and he goes so deep and when I kneel for him and he's behind me, his cock goes into me and touches me inside and that hurts but when I'm really excited I don't care. But today, on my back in the grass, surrounded by that scent of dry grass, he's on me and I'm not kneeling for him and I want him to go deep and hard and even if he hurts me a little.

I know I'll enjoy that too and I'm doing my best to excite him as well, moving under him, squeezing on him just a little, arching my back as he thrusts into me.

"Do me hard," I moan, and I'm pleading. "Fuck me hard... fuck me as hard as you want to... I need it, Rog... I need you hard."

Somehow he understands and his hand moves from my butt, he finds my hands, takes them in his, pins them to the ground above my head and I'm pinned and helpless and he's on me and he looks into my eyes and he smiles and his hips flex, his thighs spread me wider still and he thrusts.

"Uhhhhh." My head jerks back, his body slaps hard against me where we join, his cock hammers into me hard, spearing into me. Thrusting into me. Fucking me the way I want him to fuck me.

"Yes," I sob. "Like that... like that, Rog... don't stop... don't stop..."

He doesn't stop. He fucks me. He hammers his cock into me, pounding me down into the ground, thrusting, driving, fucking. He's fucking me and I'm totally his. There's nothing but his body on me, in me, riding me and his presence inside me is solid, hard, a rigid spear impaling me again and again and again that my entire being is focused on and I love him so much but the words don't come.

"Ohhh... ohhh... ohhh." There's no words anymore, only my body and his and the sobs and cries that come from my mouth without thought as I react to what he's doing to me. I'm nothing but reaction, beyond thought and his body demands, takes, possesses me. There's nothing but him taking me, his weight on me, my thighs cradling him as he slams himself into me again and again and again.

"Uhhh... uhhh... uuhhh." He's grunting now. Grunting with the effort of every thrust, power-driving his cock into me with all his strength and weight and force behind those drives and I know he's as beyond thought as I am. His body's taken control and he's taking what he wants and he's not holding back. His hands grip mine in an inexorable clasp, I'm pinned beneath him, wide open, his cock lancing inwards again and again where our bodies join and I'm being totally fucked.

"Oh... oh... oh." My own cries are short and high, as fast paced as his thrusts, his cock ram-sliding into me with slippery ease and I revel in his taking. Revel in that one-ness with him, revel in how centered I am on him, on what he's doing with me and to me and there's nothing for me to do except lie there and enjoy what he's doing to me, how he's taking me and I know he loves me and I love him and we're one, I'm his, he's mine.

"Teresa," he groans, and I know what he wants and I know he's trying to hold back and make it good for me too but it doesn't matter. Nothing matters except him and me and what he's doing to me under the summer sun and whatever he does is good for me. Nothing matters except him.

"Do it," I sob, finding the words. "Do it... just do it." From somewhere, I find the strength to cross my ankles behind the small of his back and squeeze down on him inside as he pump-fucks me.

He doesn't say anything. I don't care coz I know he's going to. I know he can't stop now, coz he's stroking into me hard and fast, his breathing hard and loud, almost groaning and his cock's so hard, a steely bar pump-fucking me and I give up squeezing on him coz I can't anymore and my feet kick up helplessly towards the sky.

Close, I'm so close and his cock's huge inside me, a thick shaft of steel thrusting up deep inside me, ramming up inside me, hammering into me relentlessly, piercing me to my heart, every thrust adding to that growing wave inside me that's building towards breaking point and I'm closer and closer with every deep-reaching thrust.

"Ohhhh... oohhhhh..." I'm straining now beneath him, my back arching, so close and his hands pin mine, his body pins mine, he's riding me to his culmination now and that wave inside me builds and builds and I'm helpless.

"Ohhh... ohhh... ohhh." He's almost there, he's lost control, he's groaning, his strokes into me short, fast, frantic and his cock's engorged, so hard, he's fucking me and I'm his to fuck, his to love and he strains against me, strains into me, thrusts hard.

"Oooooohhhhh." I wail, back arching, my hips moving, knees clasping his ribs and I'm moving myself under him as he holds himself high inside me, his cock throbbing, pulsing against my channels walls where I clasp him tightly within me and he's cumming, his cum spurts, jets, he's ejaculating inside me, thick spurts of cum within me, flooding me, emptying himself in me and he's groaning in my ear as he buries his face in my hair and he's cumming and cumming and cumming.

"Ooooohhhhhh." I can't stop, my own climax is there, taking me, washing me away in a tidal wave of sensation and I'm a piece of flotsam in a flood, swept up and he's everything there is and I'm his and he's mine.

That wave fills me from my toes to the tips of my fingers high above my head and I'm pinned and shuddering with my pleasure between his body and the ground beneath me and I love him I love him I love him and it goes on and on and on and I'm sobbing, I'm gasping for breath, I'm beating my heels against his back until at last it's over, it's fading but that glow still fills me and I'm shuddering forever as it slowly ebbs and at last I'm still beneath him, limp. On me, he's slowly relaxing, his breathing as fast as mine, his heart pounding against mine and mine's beating like a bird's. Fluttering, and I sigh because it's over and I love him.

"I love you, Teresa," he breathes in my ear, his weight subsiding down on me and I smile up at the sky as I cradle him with my body, cradle him between my thighs, my feet resting on his butt, one hand stroking his sweat-soaked hair, the other just resting on his waist, absorbing that touch of his skin against my hand. His body presses down on mine, on my stomach, his chest crushing my boobs, his thighs pressing against mine, pressed against me where we join and he's still inside me, softer now, slowly shrinking, losing that hardness, one of his hands brushing my hair from my sweat-slick forehead.

"I love you, Rog." My voice is a sigh, a whisper, barely heard over the summer breeze that washes us with warm air, drinking up our inter-mingled sweat. I love him, I do, and I love his presence on me and there, inside me after he's finished. That wetness of his culmination within me, the golden glow that fills me in the aftermath of my own climax, the exhilaration, the contentment.

"I love you," I breathe again, closing my eyes under the warmth of the summer sun, breathing in that scent of his body, his sweat, my own sweat, that scent of sex and intermingled there's that scent of jasmine on the summer breeze. "I love you," I whisper, but maybe it's just in my head coz my eyes are closing and I'm content.

* * *

"Mmmmm," I say at last, very sleepily, still lying on my jump suit and I'm just glowing with Rog's weight on me and he's not the lightest guy around but I don't mind at all. He's still inside me, softening now, his body cradled by my thighs, my hands resting on his waist and it's total bliss and I don't want to let him go. "I love you, Rog."

"Love you, Teresa." His voice in my ear is as sleepy as mine. "Are you okay? I wasn't too rough was I?"

"I'm fine," I say, smiling, coz I am. Maybe a few bruises coz he was rough but not too rough and I don't care. I get bruised every week sparring at Taekwondo. "We better get dressed," I almost yawn. God, I'd love to just roll over and lie in his arms on top of him and bask in the sun and sleep. "Pops is gonna be here soon."

"I guess," he says, even more sleepily.

Me, I don't want Pops to see me lying around naked with Rog. That'd be a bit much, even for my Pops so I push myself to open my eyes 'n when push Rog off and onto his back and sit up I really wake up fast coz there's that wet rush. Normally I like that. I mean, I love to look at Rog's cum on me but that's where there's a bathroom or tissues or something and I wasn't exactly prepared for this.

"Hey!" he wakes up when I grab his t-shirt off the ground next to him and he realizes what I'm using it for.

"Hey, you, most of it's yours, Mister. You can have it back, I'm done with it." I grin, tossing him his t-shirt with the big wet patch and I'm giggling as I look around for my panties coz the look on his face. It's hilarious and there they are, right where Rog must've dropped them when he peeled them off me. I slip them on. Grin at him. "My panties're going to be wet enough anyhow. You can do your share."

He laughs, pulls his t-shirt on without worrying about it, which is one of the things I like about Rog and yeah, damp patch, but it's so hot it'll be dry in a couple of minutes. "Okay, okay."

* * *

"Took forever to find where you two came down," Pops says. "Come on, might get that last jump in if we make it back and get Rog's chute repacked in time. Maybe use your old rig, Teresa. Did you bring it?"

"In the back of the truck," I say. It's not as good as my Mirage but it'll do until my main's checked out, coz god knows where it floated down. That and I'll need Jazzy to repack my reserve.

Pops looks at me, a long look. "You figure you're good to jump again today?"

I know what he means. After that cutaway? Using my reserve. Never had to do that before and yeah, it was kinda freaky and I was totally buzzing when I touched down but making love with Rog on the grass, basking naked with him afterwards in that warm summer breeze, I'm totally cool now. Adrenaline all worked off and I'm all glowing and relaxed and I just smile.

"I'm good, Pops. Let's get back."

My Pops gives me a sharp look. His eyes catch mine. He grins. "Good girl, Teresa."

"Get right back on that horse, Pops," I say. "That's what you always used to tell me when I was a kid."

"I've got the chutes, Teresa," Roger says before Pops can say anything. He's got mine as well as his.

"Thanks." I gave him a quick smile. "I'll take the jump suits."

"Don't forget your..." Pops gestured and my eyes follow. So do Roger's and he kind of goes pink.

"Uh..." My cheeks flame, coz yeah, it's pretty obvious and how could I have missed. Pops turns as I hook my sports bra off the grass. He's leading the way across the field towards the truck, checking his watch.

"You've got time if we leg it," he says, not looking back.

I glance at Roger, still blushing, thinking well, I'd never jumped right after making love with him and I really need a shower but hey, first time for everything and I liked it that he was soaking into my panties. I kind of want to rub myself against him and feel his hand touching me where I'm all wet and then just do it again. Oh well, not with Pops here and we can do it again tonight, but another jump? That'd be a couple of weeks away and this is just perfect weather for jumping.

"Sure," I say. "Want to jump again, Roger? I got my old rig in the truck, we just need to repack yours."

Roger grins. "Why not."

"Make sure you land on the field this time, huh," Pops calls out.

"Okay, okay, don't rub it in, Pops," I call back, grinning at his back.

"And put it back on," my Pops says, not looking back.

That gentle summer breeze cools my sweat sheened skin as I turn my back, peel off my tee-shirt, slip my bra back on and my tee over the top and I'd rather have left it off. Picking up our jump suits, I jog across the grass to catch up, summer breeze on my face, in my hair and everything is as perfect as a summer day could make it. Not even that embarrassment at my granddad seeing my bra back there on the grass can spoil that one.

"What's keeping you guys," I say, jogging past them, laughing, that summer breeze blowing my hair out behind me as I run.

* * *

Sunset load. Last jump of the day 'n there's only four of us left that're jumping and that's enough to fill up the Cessna. The others are packing their gear away. Some of them 're already heading off. Fred and Jazzy are firing up the barbeque and Fred, he's talking to the two skygods and yeah, they both came over and apologized and I guess Fred really did drill them a new one coz they're not full of themselves anymore.

Pops and Rog and I 're staying on for the barbeque. Cooler's in the back of the truck and good thing Rog'd bought those extra cases of Bud. Gonna need 'em for everyone else after that screwed up jump coz it doesn't matter that it wasn't my fault. You screw up, you buy the beer and there's no "not my fault" clause on that one.

Pops is already sitting back with a Bud. Giving that sunset load a pass. He grins, giving me a half wave as I head for the old Cessna with Rog and the other two

"You can drive us home, Teresa," he says. "You two are buying for everyone after that fucked up landing of yours so we'll be here a while." He's joking about it now but I remember his voice on the phone when I called after we touched down and I know he'd been worried for me and I kind of feel a little guilty for scaring him.

"Sure Pops." He knows I don't usually drink and I won't be tonight. Someone's gotta drive the guys' home. "As long as you don't mention it to Mom. She'll freak if she hears about that."

"Bribery," he says, holding up his Bud. "Guess as long as you're buying, I won't say a word." He and Rog grin at each other. Both of them can sure put them away. Guys!

"Done," I say. I'll drive Pops home after he's knocked back as many as he wants, coz I'm not dragging him away early after that fright I gave him. I'll take Rog with me and he's staying the night and I'm just happy coz I know what we'll be doing after the football and it's not watching a late night movie. Oh yeah, Rog is grinning at me coz he knows what I'm thinking and I'm grinning back at him and I'm singing again as I clamber up and into the beat up old Cessna.

I can never remember the rest of the words. Used to listen to it on the tape deck in my Pop's car when I was a kid and the tunes there, but the rest of the words aren't. Doesn't matter, it's summer, it's almost sunset and we'll be doing that last jump as the sun sets in that clear blue sky and it's just perfect out there as the engine kicks in and Jake taxis us down to the end of the strip and I'm just humming those same lines over and over again.

I'm just about bouncing up and down coz I can't wait to get up there and it's such a total buzz as you leave the plane and freefall and this time I'm not gonna pull too early 'n it's summer out there and even inside the Cessna there's that scent of summer in the air and I curl up on Rog and just rest my head on his shoulder and hold his hands around my waist coz I love him and he loves me and we're jumping together.

That last jump isn't worrying me coz Jazzy got my main back and she's a certified rigger, she's good, she's gonna check it out for me along with my reserve and repack them tomorrow with me and she's the best packer we've got. I'm jumping with my old rig this time and I know it's good. I know I did everything right and I'm not worried about it at all coz I know if it ever happens again I won't freeze and I know exactly what to do and I did it without thinking and I'm kind of pleased with myself that I'm not even worried about jumping again and I squeeze Rog's hand lightly.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers