Summer Bucks the Trend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xerox2
xerox2
88 Followers

"Alex. How's it been?" Summer smiled.

"Great! Actually," he paused and looked down toward the bag she was hugging to her midsection. "Summer, I was wondering if you'd want to hang out this weekend. Maybe we could go to the river?"

"Yeah! Hanging out sounds fun. I love the river, but didn't they just issue a warning about carnivorous algae? How about we go for a walk up in the hills?"

"I could do that." He was obviously excited, but he tried to play it cool as they arranged a time and place. They talked for long enough to be polite but not intrude on each other's days and then parted ways.

The first thing Summer did when she got back into her room was free her poor testicles from their underwear prison. They hung pendulously between her legs, now far larger than any she'd ever seen on a non-mutant. Their shape was definitely off too, pointed down like they were reaching for the floor. She was already erect at that point. Her cock bobbed out longer and rounder than it had been that morning. Her foreskin was barely visible anymore when she was hard, and her glans was less pronounced, giving her dick a sleek look.

After stripping nude, she retrieved "The Transformed Mind" from her bag, sat on her bed, and continued reading. She had never seeked out information about transformation before, so all of the case studies were new to her. None of the symptoms of any of the subjects in the book seemed to match hers, but she read every word anyway, picturing herself in each situation.

One woman, Erika, had been a successful lawyer before a disgruntled client slipped a Dakini worm into her window while she was asleep. The worm crawled over to her bed, paralyzed her with a special slime that covered its body, and crawled into her asshole. It fused with her and initiated a brutal and bizarre transformation of their combined body. Her legs were turned into a second pair of arms, and her torso was shortened. Her head shifted into a phallic shape, with the worm's singular eye in the place of a urethra. Erika's eyes slid down her body and took their new position just above her pussy, which turned horizontal and became a duplicate of her luscious lips. These lips acted as a kind of sheath for a large penis that slid out whenever the creature was aroused (which was most of the time).

When she didn't show up for work the next morning, or the day after, the police were called. They found the worm-creature sitting on her bed masturbating. Its foot-hands were both wrapped around its sizable shaft. Erika's lips were twitching and pulsing in pleasure around the base, eyes rolled back. The worm controlled almost the entire body. Erika could only blink her eyes, move her lips, and clench the creature's anus. Doctors investigated the creature and found that her mind was completely in tact. However, her inability to speak and the worm's control over the rest of her body meant that she could not continue her previous life. Her then-boyfriend adopted the docile and harmless creature as a pet. Doctors suspect that she would live another hundred years or so, and are regularly checking in on Erika's mental state. After a decade of her new life, she seems to finally be accepting her situation.

Summer absently stroked her dick as she read. It really was a tragic story, but she wondered what it would be like to have a sentient body part. Sometimes it felt like her own dick had a mind of its own, but she was pretty sure that wasn't actually the case. Still, it was strangely compelling.

The next chapter was about a brother and sister that had worked as high-end dog breeders before a demon's avatar found them and decided to have a little fun. He turned them both into identical humanoid dogs. As was often the case, the transformation was highly sexual. They both sported four rows of teat-like breasts with big black nipples as well as both male and female genitals. When they were found, they were standing back to back, with both of their penises knotted in the other's pussy.

The doctors that examined them had a hard time communicating, but determined that they had suffered massive amnesia and a personality rewrite. They could only tell which creature was which because the sister's hoop earrings were still in her ears. The personality changes were so complete that the county allowed them to get married as they were now essentially completely different beings.

As terrifying as these accounts were, Summer couldn't help but be excited by the sexual nature of them. Her hand was starting to chafe against her shaft. Her foreskin had disappeared to the point where rubbing it without lube was uncomfortable. She pumped a few dollops of lotion onto her hand and started stroking in earnest. She pictured herself fucking the people she read about. Plunging her shaft into one of the dog people, sucking on Erika's penis and stealing a kiss with the lips at the base. The one thing all the subjects of the book had in common was that each and every one of them would have gladly bent over and let her sink her shaft into them.

She turned to a page that had a series of illustrations of one of the siblings. She stared at the picture of its behind, tail held out and to the side, asshole plainly visible, wet spade swollen with lust and a fuzzy sack just beyond it. Keeping the picture in her mind, she squirted more lube into her palm and gripped her long dick with both hands. She pictured her shaft sliding in and out of the eager snatch, its walls clenching and squeezing her. She imagined how the furry tail would feel up against her side, and how her balls would rock and slap into her mate's. Before long, a now-familiar sensation of climax built in her cock. She moaned loudly as she came. Large globs of cum spurted onto her breasts, the bed, her hair. One glob landed straight in her mouth, which she promptly spat out. It tasted wrong. Too sweet. Not human at all.

Summer sighed, basked in the afterglow for a moment, then reached over and grabbed a few tissues to clean up. She had moved the box over to her bed yesterday. The post-orgasm shame wasn't quite as strong this time. The strange experience had become a small ritual. It had its pieces (tissues and lotion), a place, and a time that was becoming regular. It didn't seem strange to jack off once or twice a day. Masturbation was normal and healthy. Everyone did it.

The fear that her transformation might rob her of her mind was what frightened Summer the most. If she went crazy there was no way she'd be able to hide her changes. In the few days before her date with Alex, Summer read every book in the library on transformation searching for a clue on how to stop her mutation. There was an incredible variety of mutants in the accounts, but they had one thing in common: no one was ever cured.

Chapter Three

Summer closed the door to the bathroom stall behind her. Her big date with Alex was today, and she didn't want to have to pee the whole time. She faced the toilet, leaned forward, and placed her palms on the far wall, and sighed in relief as a stream of piss sailed mostly into the toilet bowl. She couldn't pee sitting down anymore. Her transformation had progressed in a disturbingly beastial direction over the past few days. Her genitals were already almost fully that of some animal, though she couldn't say exactly which. Her penis was fully concealed in a fleshy sheath, and even though the tip would stick out a bit when her bladder was full, it made it difficult to aim when she used the toilet. She dabbed the tip of her penis with a wad of toilet paper to get any droplets off, then wiped off the toilet. Her accuracy was improving, but she still had to do a little cleanup most of the time.

She took the opportunity to itch her thigh before pulling up her tights and lowering her white and red polka-dot skirt. That's right. Tights AND a skirt. It was like something her mom would have worn when she was her age. Much to Summer's dismay, she had began to grow a pelt of fur. It started at her dick and was steadily advancing across her perfect skin. It reached from her belly button to her knees. She had tried to shave it off that morning, but her skin's color had changed to match the pattern of the fur: white on her stomach and inner thighs, brown on her sides and behind. To make matters worse, the fur was already starting to grow back.

Summer stopped in front of the mirror, made sure none of her changes were visible, and stepped out. Alex was waiting for her at the fountain near the edge of campus. The two met up, exchanged pleasantries, and started down the trailhead. It was a beautiful day for a walk in the forest. Shafts of light penetrated the canopy and caught the specks of dust and little bugs that floated in the air. Alex did a good job carrying to conversation and finding things to chat about.

"I like your outfit," he smiled. "Very classic."

"Retro. Yep. This is the big thing in the city these days. Funny how fashion seems to come full circle."

"If you say so. I don't really care much about fashion either way, but I think you wear it well."

Summer's instinct was to scrutinize any opinion on her appearance carefully. She had learned long ago to never trust what people said to her face. Truth always came second hand. But in the case of Alex, something about him made her actually believe that he didn't care about fashion and just liked her look.

"Thanks." The genuine compliment warmed her heart, especially since she had been very self conscious about her looks recently. "When are the sprint championships?"

Alex's face hardened. "Oh, I don't think I'm going to compete this year."

"Not fast enough?"

"No. I do well at practice," he sighed. "It's just my family gets really critical of anything less than perfection. I might just fake some sort of injury."

"What? That's ridiculous. You shouldn't run because they want you to. You should do it because you want to."

"Maybe."

"Trust me. People who are just looking for an excuse to criticize you will find it no matter what you do."

"Yeah?" He smiled and kicked a pine cone down the path. "I hadn't thought about it that way. Maybe you're right. Thanks."

"No problem!"

They walked together in silence for a while until Alex broke it.

"Do you use that sort of mindset when you're dealing with your own social anxiety?"

"I don't have any social anxiety."

"Yes, you do. Don't be ridiculous."

"Nope. I've got hundreds of friends. I don't have any time for anxiety."

"Hundreds? I doubt that."

"No. It's true. I have four besties, thirty-three good friends, seventy-two pals, and somewhere between a hundred and sixty and a hundred and seventy acquaintances." Alex furrowed his eyebrows. "Plus four frenemies if you want to count them."

"I can't believe you count your friends like that. That can't be healthy."

"I like to know that people care about me. Nothing weird about that."

"Is that it? I think I know what you're afraid of."

"Enlighten me, Dr. Alex."

"You're afraid of being vulnerable. You've got this big hill of friends to stand on, but show a little weakness and someone will knock you off your throne and take your place. I'd be anxious too."

That hit too close to home for Summer. She hated it when people looked past the image she projected and saw the real her, and her changes had only exacerbated that peeve.

"I'm disappointed," she shrugged. "I thought you knew me better than that."

"I could be wrong. I'm not a mind reader," he chuckled. "But in the off-chance I'm right, I'd like you to consider something. You shouldn't count someone as your friend if they would jump on you and tear you apart the second you show a little vulnerability. That behavior's found more in hyenas than 'besties.'"

Summer nodded quietly as she considered what Alex was saying. She found him challenging to talk to, but in a good way. The pair stopped to take in a particularly good view, and her mind wandered for the first time in days. She found herself enjoying this date a lot more than she thought she would.

Only the aching in her feet pulled her back to reality. While it certainly beat swimming, Summer was becoming less and less convinced that a hike was the best alternative. Her feet were really feeling cramped in her hiking boots. She thought they looked a little longer this morning, and this just confirmed it. If they got much larger, she would have to buy new shoes. Just one more thing to stress out about. What the hell was happening to her?

They reached the fountain at the end of the hike sooner than Summer would have liked, even with her feet aching as they were.

"Well. Looks like this is where we part ways for today."

"Yeah. I'd invite you for coffee, but I have to get to practice."

"That's the spirit. Gotta train up if you're going to go to the championship." Summer winked. "See you around."

"Oh, one more thing. I heard you don't have a date for the solstice ball. Wanna come with me?"

Summer beamed. "I'd like that a lot."

The pair said their goodbyes and went their separate ways.

Summer fumed as walked home. Not because the walk had gone poorly, but because it had been amazing. Things were never going to work out with Alex. If he found out she was a mutant, not only would the relationship be over, but he'd tell everyone. She would be forced to keep this relationship a publicity stunt instead of a genuine attempt at romance. Why was it that the first date in ages where things really clicked happened to also be the one where she was sporting a bigger pair of balls than the person who asked her out?

==___ ;,-,y___==

The next week was difficult for Summer. Her only plan was to desperately hang onto her social life, conceal her changes as they came, and hope that they stopped before she could no longer hide them. If she simply left school she risked not graduating or at least losing the presidential academic honors that she had worked so hard to achieve. She couldn't hire an alchemist because apparently they could only ADD changes and not revert them, and she most certainly couldn't come clean. This would be the greatest fashion challenge of her life, but she had never found a style problem she couldn't devise an outfit to solve.

On Monday she noticed that her new fur was visible under her tights.She went to the campus store and bought two big bulk packages of disposable razors.

"Guess you can't be too prepared for swimsuit season," the cashier joked as he rang her up. All of the fur she had shaved off the day before had grown back and then some. She stepped into the shower, lathered up with about a can's worth of shaving cream and went to work. Two razors later her skin was just as smooth as it had ever been. Her skin color still matched the fur's pattern: marble white on her stomach, crotch and thighs, brown everywhere else.

The next morning she noticed the start of a tail. It was just a little nub that nestled between her butt cheeks, but she could wiggle it back and forth. It sent shivers up her spine. Worse still, the fur was back to its full length, and it had spread. Now it covered her from her calves to her shoulders. The white patch ended somewhere in her cleavage, leaving her breasts covered in fine brown fur. Her nipples remained hairless and poked out prominently from the fuzz.

She hopped in the shower and shaved until the water started pooling up in the tub. The drain was clogged. Of course. She huffed and tried to unclog it herself, but it was no use. She did her best to clean up, cover herself up, and called the maintenance man. He gave her some pretty concerned looks as he pulled wad after wad of brown fur from the drain.

"Don't tell anyone about this," Summer demanded.

He looked her up and down and raised his eyebrows. "What's it worth to you?"

She ended up giving him one of her favorite bracelets, a family heirloom. After that, she stopped trying to shave her fur, and just wore thicker outfits that pinched and tugged at the wiry hair. Stripping naked was a relief each night. Her fur was always matted and cowlicked from rubbing all day, though it straghtened out with some conditioner and a long hairdryer session.

By Wednesday, the changes in her feet demanded attention. That morning she broke a strap trying to cram her feet into her shoes. The were much longer now, but just as narrow. Her ankle had adjusted in a way that made it easier to stand on the balls of her feet than her soles. Perhaps worst of all, her toes had merged together into just two large nubs, and her toenails had grown thick and black, the beginnings of a cloven hoof.

Nothing short of this would have prompted her to do what she did next, but desperate times called for desperate measures. She made the trip to a secondhand clothing outlet. Of course, she went alone. If she was caught in there, she wouldn't hear the end of it. She brought a small selection of giant boots into the dressing room and tried each pair on as quickly as she could, constantly watching the door for prying eyes. She settled on a giant pair of men's black rubber snow boots. They were absolutely hideous, but they were the only thing that fit with a little room to spare.

Just one day later, Thursday, she went back to the second-hand store to buy more clothes. As if the extra body hair wasn't enough, her sudden second puberty was also accompanied by a pretty significant growth spurt. At first she thought that her clothes were shrinking in the wash, but soon it was undeniable: even the outfits that she hadn't washed recently were tight., especially around the shoulders. Her sleeves left her wrists completely bare, and that morning she couldn't even fasten her favorite bra around her chest. Her breasts might have gotten a bit larger, but she was also putting on a lot of new muscle. She didn't look like a bodybuilder or anything, but she noticed how much lighter her backpack felt.

Her figure was still feminine, but most of the clothes that fit her were for men. Bulkier coats and longer skirts helped hide her body shape as she hunched down and tried to minimize her size. She was probably half a foot taller now, standing upright, and she didn't care to know how much heavier.

Friday was when things started to take a more disturbing turn. Her tail was now a good six inches long and covered in long, stiff fur. It was white on the underside and brown on top. Summer realized that all her new features, the tail, the hooves, the fur, the dick, were from the same animal: a deer. Or, more specifically, a buck. She still had no idea why she was transforming in the first place, but she was even more baffled by the species. She hadn't been around deer or ever even touched one.

She was sitting next to her friend Janet when the professor started pairing people off to work on the lab.

"I can't believe what you're wearing," Janet whispered. "Lose a bet?"

"I'll explain it to the group at lunch," Summer said under her breath. She had been brainstorming ways to justify her new outfits all week, and she hoped it would be enough.

"Summer, you'll be working with Cynthia," announced the professor. Summer groaned.

"Maybe she could give you some fashion tips," giggled Janet. Ouch. Cynthia wasn't particularly unfashionable, but she was a weirdo. She was always alone, quietly watching people go about their days. Summer glanced over and saw her staring now. It was very uncomfortable. She made no effort to hide it.

"Alright. Group up and get to work. You have thirty minutes."

Everyone shuffled around as they paired up and went to their stations.

"Hey," said Cynthia when Summer walked over. Summer nodded a dismissive greeting and started reading the materials on the lab guide. She watched Cynthia fetch the materials as she read. Frizzy unkempt hair, freckles, glasses, was she trying to look like a nerd on purpose? Her outfit was plain, but it sort of worked. The wording on her t-shirt was distorted where it stretched over her breasts. Her jeans were fastened above her hips and hung a little loose, but they still showed off her curves pretty well. Her butt was plump for her size, and Summer could make out each cheek shifting up and down as she walked to and from the supply cabinets. Summer undressed her in her mind. She wondered if she had freckles anywhere other than her cheeks. Did she shave her pubes, or was she sporting a curly-haired brush that matched her head's hair?

xerox2
xerox2
88 Followers