Summer Bucks the Trend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xerox2
xerox2
88 Followers

"Where are the tongs?" Cynthia asked, snapping Summer out of her daydream.

"In the lower cabinet I think." She watched her partner bend over. She didn't really know where the tongs were. She just wanted to get a good view of her behind.

"They're way in the back," she said, biting her lower lip. Her changed balls were pumping her so full of hormones she thought she might burst.

Summer's genitals seemed to have finished their transformation. Her balls had stopped growing when were a bit larger than pool balls and now hung in an elongated sack that was covered in downy white fur. Her dick was completely concealed in its sheath when she wasn't aroused, and it had lost any remnants of its human shape. Its skin was deep pink, covered in a network of tiny veins, and terribly sensitive. The length itself was absurdly long, about a foot, and it tapered from a moderate girth to a narrow point at her urethra. Even now, as she sneakily ogled Cynthia, it was peeking out of its home, rubbing against her waistband, dribbling sticky pre that she would have to clean up later.

Her libido had shot through the roof. Everything seemed to turn her on these days. The athletes that walked around with their sleeveless tank tops, her professors, even other women. She had never thought of herself as bisexual, but that had certainly changed. But for how sexy she found just about everyone in the world these days, it was often Alex that she pictured as she stroked herself. His muscled chest, his five o clock shadow, his genuine smile. Sometimes just remembering that voice of his sent her to the bathroom for an emergency jack-off. Masturbating, like peeing or eating, had become a regular bodily function that had to be anticipated and dealt with.

The pair worked through the rest of the lab without saying much. As class ended, Summer reunited with Janet and walked to lunch. Summer was wearing her favorite bug eyed sunglasses today. She kept her head straight but strained her eyes to see everyone gawking at her as they walked. Conversations stopped abruptly as they passed by. Not a good sign.

"Is that Summer?" she heard someone say.

"Why does she look like she's ready to go skiing?" Whispered another.

"I never realized how tall she is."

"What is up with those giant boots?"

"I think she's really lost it. She's crazy!"

Janet was clearly uncomfortable. She walked a bit quicker and glanced around nervously. Summer tried to seem confident, but it was difficult when she was so nervous she was shaking. Her tail was pushing up against her underwear like it wanted to run away. There was no more ignoring it. Even if people didn't know she was a mutant, her social life was going to take a huge hit. If all her changes stopped right now, she could probably hide them all. She could still go to the solstice ball and graduate. Maybe she could even salvage a few friends, but she would need a really, really good explanation for these outfits.

Janet and Summer made their way through the quad to their usual table. It sat on the top of a small hill under the shade of an oak tree. Summer had always loved this spot because it allowed her to gaze out over the masses during lunch and people watch. Today it felt vulnerable and exposed.

Everyone's eyes went wide when they saw her.

"Where's Gracy?" asked Jule as she she put her bag down.

"She's sitting down there with the dancers," explained Becky. "She doesn't want to be seen near Summer while she's going crazy."

"I am NOT going crazy," Summer said firmly. She sat at the bench, being careful not to accidentally put any weight on her rather large nuts.

"Okay, Summer. I was with your little fashion rebellion for a while," said Janet, currently wearing a denim skirt and black tights. "But this is ridiculous. Everyone else is showing as much skin as possible, and you look like you're ready to go skiing."

Becky squinted at Summer. "You're definitely changing."

"What?" Summer's heart was beating so hard she was worried they'd see it through her jacket.

"Yeah. You're acting differently," Janet agreed.

"I assure you I have NOT changed. I'm just making a bold statement." Summer took a deep breath and got ready to drop her trump card. "Winter in summer is the new breakfast for dinner."

Everyone sat silently for a moment, considering what she said.

"What?"

"I said winter in summer is the new breakfast for dinner. Everyone in Ondora is doing it this season. It's all the rage."

If it was possible to get this started as another trend, this would be the group that could do it. They looked at each other, considering whether to join in or revolt. This was the moment of truth for Summer's plan.

Becky raised her finger and broke the silence, "Well I-"

"Hey, everyone look!" Came a voice behind them.

It was Gracy. She was marching proudly up to the table with Sasha, the transformed cow girl they had gossiped about, in tow. Sasha had a large frown plastered on her face and her eyes were puffy. She looked pretty upset. Despite this, she was trying her best to keep up as they walked up the hill. Her udder and breasts were flopping about with each step and looked like they weighed a ton. She had a pretty conservative white cotton dress on that must have been tailored specially to contain her massive breasts. Each one was easily the size of her head. Her udder was mostly covered by the bottom of the dress, but every few steps Summer caught a glimpse. The udder itself was covered in some sort of cream-colored wool garment. Her tail was also under her dress and covered by some sort of wrap. Not an inch of her transformed flesh below her neck was visible.

As the pair got closer, Summer saw more detail. Sasha was wearing a wide-brimmed straw hat with a satin bow, but a gust of wind whisked it away revealing a tiny pair of horns on her head. She yelped and grabbed for it, but missed. Her nose was more bovine than human, and the septum was pierced with a thick golden rin. The skin around the piercing looked red and swollen. One of her flower print flats got stuck in the mud as she walked, and she just left it behind.

"Um Gracy, what is SHE doing here?" asked Janet.

"Remember that rumor that if you pull on Sasha's nose ring she has to do what you ask?"

The group nodded.

"Well it turns out it's true!"

Sasha glanced around at the small crowd that was forming.

"P-Please don't pull on it," she begged.

"Well, you should have thought about that before you went and got yourself mutated," scolded Becky.

"Someone sent it in the mail. I didn't know it was tainted," she explained quietly.

"Okay enough of that," Gracy slipped her index finger through the ring and pulled it forward so Sasha had to take another step toward her. "You can't talk anymore. Now all you can do is moo like a cow."

Everyone sat in silent anticipation and watched. Sasha's bottom lip quivered.

"Well?" Gracy prodded.

"M-m" Sasha moved her mouth like she was trying to form words, but then let loose a loud "Mooooo!"

The group giggled. Sasha was mortified.

"Who's next?"

"Ooh me!" Becky jumped up. The crowd was growing quickly. Summer felt bad for Sasha. It was like watching her worst fears play out in front of her. Becky put her finger through the ring, tugged, and looked around at each person at the table in turn. Her eyes made contact with Summer's. "Why don't you go do a little dance for our friend Summer?"

She made sure to play along as Sasha walked over and started dancing uncomfortably in front of her. She laughed and jeered and acted disgusted when the cow-girl's udder brushed up against her. There was a stirring in her undies as her penis reacted to the touch.

"Your turn, Summer!" shouted Janet.

"Yeah, show us what you got!"

A month ago Summer would have loved this. Her mind, conditioned by years of social competition, reflexively explored which command would be the most humiliating. But Summer didn't want to hurt Sasha today. She could picture herself in that position all too easily. In fact, tomorrow that could be her. If she fell out of favor with her friends they wouldn't just abandon her and leave her to her own devices. They'd do what they were doing right now: push her down to pull themselves up.

She wanted to stand up to her friends, take Sasha out for a drink, and ask her what her life was like, but she was on very thin ice. She knew influence wasn't immutable. I was spent like currency, and saving Sasha and asking her friends to jump on board her new absurd fashion trend were both very expensive purchases. So the question was: would she die on this hill defending Sasha, or would she rally the crowd and buy herself some time?

Summer gently pinched the cold metal ring and pulled it close. Sasha's eyes pleaded with her.

"Stop dancing." She stopped. "Why are you dressed like that? Cows don't wear any clothes. Strip naked."

The crowd, now over a hundred strong, gasped collectively. Sasha closed her eyes and brought a trembling hand up to unbutton her dress. Summer covered her mouth with both hands and made a "I can't believe she's doing this!" look to everyone.

Sasha's cotton dress fell to the grass. She was wearing a large custom bra that covered her giant breasts, but everyone could see the mounds of four large teats pressing against the fabric. She had a sort of specially tailored underwear that had large pouch to cover her udder. A pair of suspender-like straps ensured that they didn't fall down. Her tail, which seemed a bit thick for a cow tail, extended from a hole in the back of these unique underwear. It was covered in a sort of knit stocking that looked like it might have been home made. Her tail was drawn up between her legs like a scared dog's.

"Moo," Sasha said sadly as she started to undo her suspenders. She must have known something like this was inevitable. It was foolish of her to stay at the Academy after transforming. Next, she pulled her massive bra over her head, messing up her hair and freeing her giant breasts which flopped heavily. Each one had four large teats like a cow's udder. Their surface was dusted with delicate white fur. They weren't as mushy as normal breasts, instead full and taut with milk that could be seen beading on the ends of her teats.

She balanced on one foot and then the other as she pulled down her custom underwear and freed her main udder. It wobbled around as she moved. Her teats were bright pink, likely irritated from being confined in the strange garment all day. Finally, she brought her thick tail around and pulled the stocking off the end. The crowd gasped when they saw what was underneath. Instead of ending with a tuft of brown hair like a normal cow tail, Sasha's tail bulged out into the unmistakable mushroom head of a human penis.

"Oh gods!" shouted Becky, mouth agape. Sasha brought her tail up and tucked the tip between her breasts in an attempt to regain some modesty, but everyone had already seen enough. The sight of that big purple glans and glistening urethra was burned into Summer's memory. She could still see a few large, throbbing veins running up the length. Sasha turned around, looking for some way to hide. Summer caught a glimpse of her backside. Her tail, pulled up to the side as it was, gave her a clear view of the poor cowgirl's enlarged anus and pussy. It was all wrinkled and very bovine, but the ribbons of light pink labia peeking out from the fleshy lips of her vulva were distinctly human, as was the clitoral numb nestled close to the start of the udder.

Summer stared open-mouthed. It wasn't an act. It was the closest she had ever been to a mutant. The sight of Sasha's nude body was shocking, but instead of being disgusted, her heart was beating with excitement. Her dick slid up out of its sheath and under her blouse, throbbing and surging with arousal. That soft, rubbery pussy called to her. She wanted nothing more than to grab that nose ring one more time and order Sasha to bend over. She pictured herself groping the girl's breasts as she fucked her. Her balls would slap against that big, full udder. Her mouth watered at the thought of kissing and sucking on her bizarre cock-tail. For a second, she even considered it. What a way to go out.

But instead, she stood up, took a deep breath, and shouted, "Students at the Academy shouldn't have to see things like this! Go home, mutant!"

The crowd cheered and shouted. Some people chanted "Go home, mutant! Go home, mutant!"

"You're done now. You're going to get expelled for indecent exposure!" said one person.

"You belong on a farm, mutant!" said another.

"Eww, who would want to drink milk from a mutant?"

"Eek! I think some got on me!"

Sasha gathered her clothes, now filthy with dirt, and ran awkwardly down the hill. Summer sighed.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Came one voice from the crowd, directed at Summer.

"It's the next big thing," she announced. "Winter in summer is the new breakfast for dinner!"

The crowd murmured a bit, paused, then burst into applause.

Summer didn't stick around to enjoy her bolstered popularity. She quickly made an excuse to leave, dashed over to the nearest bathroom, ran into an empty stall, closed the toilet seat, and sat on the cold porcelain. She opened her purse and retrieved the bottle of lotion she now kept with her at all times. She pulled her skirt down and unbuttoned her blouse in record time, freeing her throbbing erection. The pink shaft stood out from her fuzzy sheath and strained toward the ceiling. The tapered length was long enough that it rested right in her cleavage. She flexed her pelvic muscles and a small spurt of precum leaked from its pointed tip. Without further ado, she squirted the lotion onto her hands and went to work.

She used both hands at once now. Usually her left hand was wrapped around the thicker base of the pink shaft. She used her pinky to play with the loose sheath skin and sometimes reached down to cup her balls. Her right hand was the one that did most of the stroking. When her penis had been more human, most of the sensitivity had been concentrated in the head. Now the entire length was equally in play. Any part that wasn't being touched begged for attention, so she worked her hands up and down steadily. She pictured just how wonderful it would feel to slide the entire thing into a tight, welcoming pussy like Sasha's. Each and every inch would be squeezed and rubbed all at the same time. Her hands were just not enough.

Then Summer had an idea. Or perhaps it was more of an impulse brought on by her lust-addled brain. She craned her neck down and wrapped her lips around the pointed tip of her penis. She sucked and savored the musky pungent taste of her animalistic dick. She moaned and flicked her tongue back and forth across her circular urethra, picking up hints of sweet precum as it dribbled steadily with each stroke of her hands. No one else was in the bathroom when she got there, but she wouldn't have noticed it if someone barged in. She was too lost in the newfound pleasure of her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, taking as much of her length as her flexibility would allow. If only it could last forever, she thought. These days, it was moments like this that she enjoyed the most. Simple, straightforward, therapeutic.

Her orgasm snuck up on her. Her mind had gone totally blank, and by the time it registered the familiar sensation of her balls drawing up and the intensity of the sensation of touch, she didn't have any time to react. She squeezed her lips around her shaft as spurt after spurt of cum shot into her mouth. She tried to swallow it all, but there was so much that it puffed out her cheeks. It didn't taste bad at all. In fact, as much as it horrified her, she realized she loved the flavor. A few gulps later, her mouth was empty. She slid her lips off her penis and leaned back, breathing heavily. She closed her eyes and relaxed as her pelvic muscles twitched with the echoes of her massive orgasm. The air was cold on her sensitive moist shaft, but now it slid slowly back into its warm home.

Summer sighed, grabbed some toilet paper, and wiped off her hands. She then got another wad and massaged the loose flesh of her sheath to push any excess lotion out. She tossed the tissues into the toilet and flushed. Why hadn't she masturbated more when she had her own pussy? She would give anything to have multiple orgasms again. As a second thought, she realized that if she was wishing, she might as well ask for her old body back.

Nobody seemed to have come in while she was getting off. Good. If only she had some gum, her breath probably smelled like cum. She put her clothes back together, checked herself in the mirror to ensure she was properly covering all the fur, and stepped out. She hadn't gone two steps when she heard a voice.

"Summer, wait up!" It was Cynthia.

"Uhh. I don't think so," Summer said without stopping.

"Let's get dinner tonight. Lab partner dinner?" She said, walking quickly to catch up.

"I'm really busy, Cynthia. I'll let you know if that changes."

Cynthia grabbed her arm and brought her face so close to Summer's that she felt the heat of her breath.

"I know you're transforming," she whispered intensely. "If I don't see you at Restaurante Liandra tonight at 7:30 sharp, I'll tell everyone."

Summer froze like a deer in the headlights. Before she could come up with a response, Cynthia smiled, waved, and walked off in the other direction.

xerox2
xerox2
88 Followers