Summer Bucks the Trend Pt. 03 - End

Story Info
Summer rebounds and falls hard. Can she pull it together?
10.4k words
4.77
7.1k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xerox2
xerox2
88 Followers

WARNING: The following story contains erotic transformation. Please read parts one and two before this concluding section!

*****

Summer put her headgear back on and locked her room behind her. Cynthia lived in a studio just across campus. She hurried over and took the back roads so that no one would see her. It didn't really matter at this point. Her entire social life would fall apart when she took her leave of absence anyway. Before long, she was knocking at Cynthia's door.

The door swung open and Cynthia quickly ushered Summer inside. She was dressed in a dark red nighty, trimmed with lace. The room's main overhead light was off, and the curtains were drawn and fastened with a ribbon. It was dimly lit with a few lamps and about a half dozen candles. It had clearly been tidied up. The bed was made, and the table and floor were mostly cleared off.

"Hey Summer! Welcome, welcome. Sorry about the mess," Cynthia said as she quickly shoved an overflowing laundry basket into the closet.

"It's fine. Thanks letting me drop by." It smelled like air freshener. "Did you light these candles because of me?"

"No, no. I do this every night. It makes a nice atmosphere." Cynthia rummaged through the fridge as she talked. "Feel free to take off your jacket and boots. Make yourself comfortable. I have another wine for you to try."

She produced a bottle, closed the fridge, and set some wine glasses on the table.

Summer peeled off her hat, scarf, mask, and boots and set them in a small pile by the door. She felt like she was getting naked even though she was still mostly covered. Cynthia glanced over and did a double take. Summer blushed and folded her ears back by instinct.

"I changed more."

Cynthia took Summer's gloved hands in her own and looked up into her eyes. "You're beautiful." She led her over to the table and opened the wine. "I love your antlers. And your ears. You look very regal and elegant. And a little sexy, if you don't mind me saying so."

Summer could only guess whether her compliment was an attempt to bolster her self-confidence or a genuine opinion, but it made her feel a bit better all the same. She sat, sipped the wine, and told Cynthia all about what had happened between her and Alex. During the course of her story she took off her jacket and gloves and started to relax. Soon they were done with the wine, and another was opened.

"I just thought, we might have had something special," Summer moaned, throwing her head back.

"Another beautiful romance falls prey to a backwards, hateful society." Cynthia remarked, shaking her head. Summer hated that kind of liberal, self-enlightened proclamation. She was going to complain, but she didn't have the energy. Besides, she didn't even know if she would disagree at this point. She hadn't had a lot of extra time to rethink her stances on politics given the past few weeks.

Instead she just sighed. "All this is just between the two of us, right?"

"Of course. I am very good at keeping secrets."

"That's good. I told some of my friends you had hot gossip yesterday. Just don't even talk to them."

"Noted." Cynthia refilled Summer's glass. "You look like you just got run over by a truck. Your fur is all messed up. I bet it's horrible wearing all those clothes on top of all that fur when it's so hot out."

Summer nodded. "It's the worst."

"With all the emotional stress you're under, you really shouldn't be putting your body under so much physical stress. It's all connected, you know. Most transformees that are changed as much as you just go naked."

"I obviously can't do that. People will recognize me." Cynthia raised her eyebrows at that. "Or even if they don't, I still have to live my life."

Summer reached down and readjusted her balls. Going outside naked was kind of an exhilarating prospect. It wasn't common in these parts, but it was very common throughout the rest of the continent. It wasn't like anyone would call the town guard on her.

"Even if you don't go outside, you have to be kind to your body. Here." Cynthia grabbed something from her nightstand and stood behind Summer. "Stay sitting down. Just relax."

Summer felt the familiar pull of a hairbrush stroking her hair. It was a sort of juvenile activity, but it was very calming. It was nice just to have some direct physical contact with someone. She closed her eyes. Cynthia was very careful around her ears and antlers. When her hair was done, she felt the brush move down. It gently stroked the fur on her neck, straightening it and pulling out the knots.

"How does that feel?"

"Good," Summer admitted. She pulled her tights, skirt, and briefs down a bit and freed her tail. That was much better.

"Why don't you take off your shirt so I can continue?"

"I don't know. . . I'm not wearing a bra."

Cynthia moved her hands down to Summer's shoulders and started giving her a massage.

"Come on, we're all girls here. Nothing I haven't seen before. Plus, I did give you that foot job the other day..."

"I still don't feel great about that."

"Well this will be strictly platonic. You need someone to give you some care."

Summer sighed. She had to admit it felt good relaxing all the barriers she had been putting up.

"Okay." She pulled her shirts up over her head. The air was cold on her dark nipples. They grew hard and poked farther out of her fur. "No funny business."

"No funny business. Here, come sit on the bed." Summer sat down on the edge. Cynthia kneeled behind her and gently brushed the fur on her back. "You know, if you conditioned this, brushed it every day, and didn't wear all those clothes, I bet your fur would be so soft. It would be just like one of those super-duper luxurious fur coats."

Each rhythmic stroke pulled tangles out, and stress along with them. Summer took deep breaths and tried to clear her mind. Cynthia worked her way down to her lower back and moved on to her tail. She carefully held the longer hairs by their base so it wouldn't hurt as she tugged the knots out. She did the top and the bottom but didn't linger. Next it was on to Summer's arms. She held onto Summer's wrist and lifted it up so she could get the underside. Then she did the other arm in the same, detailed manner. She paused to pull a wad of hair from the brush, balled it up by rubbing it between her palms and tossed it into the trash.

She came around to the front and brushed Summer's shoulders and chest. She was extremely delicate around Summer's nipples, but she accidentally caught one with a couple bristles of the brush. It sent a tingle straight back to her spine and down to her balls. Her lengthy dick gave a telltale stirring deep within her as blood flowed into it. She opened her eyes and looked down at Cynthia, who was now diligently brushing the white fur on her midriff. She looked good in that nighty. It really showed off her curves, not to mention a good amount of skin. She wasn't wearing a bra under it. Her nipples pressed against the silken fabric. Cynthia was very light-skinned. She probably had the kind of areolas that blended in with the rest of the skin on her breasts. The tip of Summer's penis pressed against her briefs uncomfortably. She chided herself for working herself up.

If Cynthia had noticed the growing bulge in Summer's skirt, she didn't mention it.

"Well I guess that's that," she said as she pulled more hair off the brush. She ran her fingers through the fur on Summer's back.

"No, wait." Summer closed her eyes "Could you do my legs?"

"Sure!" Cynthia responded. Summer could imagine the smile on her face. She knew this was what she wanted the whole time, but she liked feeling desired. She stood up, gripped her skirt, tights, and briefs together, and worked them over her hips. Finally, she pulled the stockings off her feet, leaving her completely nude. She covered her swollen sheath and balls with her hands.

Cynthia looked her up and down.

"Gods, you are just perfect," she half-whispered. She kneeled down. "Your hooves are so cute! We should try polishing them up or painting them later. Here, stand up." Summer stood, and Cynthia went to work brushing her feet and calves. Summer couldn't believe she was doing this. It was so intimate, but revealing herself to Cynthia felt empowering. Without her briefs on to contain it, her dick peeked its pink tip out into the cool air. There was no stopping it now. By the time Cynthia was up to her thigh, her dick was standing nine or ten inches out of its sheath. She blushed when Cynthia caught an eyeful.

"Sorry. I can't help it."

"Don't apologize. It's only natural. Transformees usually have a very overactive libido. You need sex like fish need water." She snuck a few more glances as she moved around to brush Summer's generous butt. "I think it's one of the best dicks I've ever seen. I'm not even kidding."

Summer's dick grew another couple inches. "No. You really mean that?"

"Oh yeah. You should be proud."

"What do you like about it?" Summer asked as she watched a small trickle of precum escape the tip.

"I love your balls. I love how big they are, the shape of them. How they hang so low together." She placed her hand on Summer's upper thigh as she stroked her backside with the brush. "I like your sheath. It's very understated, like it doesn't want anyone to know about the monster that's lurking inside." She moved around to Summer's front and started brushing her hips and thighs. She was face-to-face with the big pink monster now. Her breath was warm as she spoke. "I love how bubble-gum pink your dick is. It's smooth and elegant, but it seems so sturdy and strong."

The opening of Summer's sheath really stretched around the wide base of her cock when she was this hard. It was fully extended now. Over a foot in length. Her breaths were quavering. She knew she only had to ask.

"Do you want to. . . touch it?"

"Can I?"

Summer nodded her head. Cynthia brought one of her lithe hands up and hefted Summer's balls before sliding it up to her sheath and feeling the extra skin. Then she touched her shaft very, very gently. Too gently. Summer took a sharp breath and moved her hips a bit to grind into her hand. Cynthia wrapped her fingers halfway around Summer's dick, gave a small tug, and watched it bounce back up into position.

"Come on, stop teasing me." Summer grumbled.

"Teasing you?" Cynthia asked, running a single finger up her cock.

"I think I'm bisexual now, and that nighty has got to be the sexiest thing you own. I know you wore it on purpose."

"Guilty as charged," she smiled, stood, and opened up her nightstand. Inside there were all sorts of condoms of all sorts of different shapes and sizes. She glanced back at Summer's cock and rummaged around. "Are you contagious?"

"No way." Summer said confidently.

Cynthia closed the drawer.

"Good, well,l I'm on birth control so I guess we won't need any of those."

With that, she pressed her pointer finger into Summer's chest and guided her back onto the bed. Summer laid down on her back, and watched Cynthia crawl over her with a predatory look in her eyes.

"First, I just have to taste you." She bent down, grasped Summer's dick, stuck out her tongue, and ran it all the way from the strained sheath to the pointed tip. She lapped at Summer's sensitive urethra, taking sticky pearls of precum into her mouth as they formed.

"Mmmm delicious." She said, with half-lidded eyes. She puckered her lips and gave her dick a few slow, deep kisses. Then she planted one right on the end and pressed forward, spearing her mouth onto the throbbing shaft. Summer closed her eyes and sighed with contentment as Cynthia performed a truly expert blowjob. She took the dick deep into her throat, used her tongue perfectly, avoided her teeth. It made Summer doubt her own oral sex talents. She knew just how to increase and decrease the intensity such that Summer stayed just on the edge of orgasm. She kept one hand wrapped as far around the base of her shaft as her small fingers could manage. The other one caressed Summer's balls and taint, sending electric prickles up her shaft as ran through the sensitive fur.

Finally, just when Summer was about to beg for release, Cynthia pulled her head off of her penis with a slurping sound. She wiped away little strings of precum and saliva that ran between her lips and Summer's dick.

"Mm. Not bad at all."

She used the extra lubrication to stroke up and down Summer's cock a couple times and reach down between her own legs to rub herself. The room started to smell of sex.

Cynthia pulled Summer's cock up so that it was pointing to the ceiling. It was a stretch but it wasn't uncomfortable. Then she straddled Summer's legs and got up onto her knees. "How much of this cock do you think I could take?" She asked, pressing it against her nighty. She pulled up skirt so Summer could see the glistening slit nestled between her legs. The tip of her dick reached a few inches beyond it. "This much?" She she lowered herself down a couple of inches. "Maybe this much?" She lowered herself again. If she was just a couple inches forward Summer would have been nine inches deep inside her. "I'm feeling pretty ambitious. . .". She let Summer's cock go and it slapped down between her breasts, shooting a jet of fluid onto her chin.

With that, Cynthia crawled up Summer's body, mussing up the fur that she had just painstakingly brushed. She lifted her nighty over her head, letting her generous breasts bounce free. The looked just like Summer imagined. She lowered herself down so that her labia touched the length of Summer's shaft. Then, without breaking contact, she leaned forward and slid herself up to the tip of the dick and down onto it. Summer gasped as she entered another person for the first time. Cynthia's insides felt so hot and tight. She could feel little pinpricks as the stubble on her outer lips rubbed against her shaft. Slowly, Cynthia lowered herself down onto Summer's cock. Occasionally she stopped and pulled out a bit, but then continued to take Summer deeper and deeper within herself. The farther she got, the tighter her entrance became.

Summer thrusted. Cynthia gasped, and rotated her hips. Summer moaned. All other thoughts melted away as the two explored the experience of their coupling. Cynthia clenched and pulled at the dick inside her. Summer reached up and groped the breasts bouncing in front of her. Cynthia started to work of a rhythm as she rode Summer's dick. Back and forth, tight and loose, hot and cold. Summer had never felt anything like it before. It was just so much easier than sex as a woman. She wanted to be deep inside, and it didn't hurt or feel uncomfortable at all. She had to be careful not to hurt her partner, but that made her feel powerful. She wished it could last forever.

Cynthia stopped rocking back and forth and leaned forward so her tits pressed into Summer's. Then she went in for the kiss. Summer could taste the leftover pre from the blowjob she had given earlier. She pressed her longer, thicker tongue into Cynthia's mouth as she bucked her hips and started thrusting into her. Cynthia moaned around the beastial tongue that wrapped around her own. To Summer, Cynthia was nothing more than a twitching, gasping fucktoy.

Finally, Summer felt an intense heat and pressure growing in her dick. Her vision blurred as pure ecstasy overtook her. With one final mighty thrust, she drove herself deep into Cynthia. Her balls drew up, and a moment later, she came. Cynthia threw back her head and opened her mouth in a silent scream of pleasure. The sensation of cumming was familiar, but gone was the feeling of spurt after spurt of cum slapping against her chest. It was all being pumped deep inside the pussy that was stretched around her cock.

Cynthia held that pose, Summer eight or nine inches inside of her, for a few moments before she pulled herself off of Summer and rolled over to lay beside her. Pearly cum poured out of her pussy with a audible plopping sound. She took a deep breath and let it loose.

"Whew! That was amazing."

Summer flexed a muscle in her abdomen and pulled her softening shaft back into its sheath.

"Yeah," she sighed.

It wasn't the last time they fucked that night. They watched TV, chatted, and napped in the downtimes between their lovemaking sessions. Summer wasn't proud that she was doing this with Cynthia, and she much preferred it when she wasn't talking. Still, her intense guilt about cheating on Alex had been replaced with a wistful ache of missed opportunity that was much easier to handle. It wasn't a very emotionally fulfilling night, but it was at least pleasurable, and it was certainly much better than sitting at home alone.

Chapter Seven

Today was the big day. Summer would give her big speech to the entire student body, accept the Presidential honors, and disappear from campus life. Last month she had planned out an entire outfit just for this event, but today she was putting on the mess of layers that she had slowly developed over the course of her change. She recited her speech from memory as she got dressed, practicing her voice just as much as her memorization of the words. The timbre was much more resonant than it had been, but she had no idea to fix it. She would just tell everyone she had a cold.

This was the last time that she had to pass as a non-mutant, but it was also going to be the most difficult time to pull off. The changes across the rest of her body seemed to be coming to their end, but her head was just getting into the thick of it. She looked totally different than she had yesterday. Her muzzle was much longer. Her nose had turned up and gone black, and the mask pressed directly against her nostrils and barely covered it. Her eyes were noticeably bigger and darker. She had finally achieved the doe-like eyes look she had always wanted, or perhaps buck-like was more appropriate. Either way, they were certainly not human looking anymore, so she grabbed a pair of bugeye sunglasses to cover them.

The rest of her had had changed shape too. Her neck was thicker, longer, and furrier. Nothing that the scarf couldn't cover. Her antlers were longer, but her forehead was shallower, so her red wide-brimmed hat still fit. Her ears were fully-formed deer ears now, complete with thick cords of muscle around the bases that swiveled them reflexively toward the smallest sound. She wrapped a second, thinner scarf around her head to keep them in place. There were still a few small slivers of skin visible around the sunglasses, and they were the only bits of her body that weren't covered in fur.

She skipped all her classes and waited until just before the big assembly to leave her dorm. She felt out of place walking through the campus, like she was a demon that had cast an illusion on everyone so they saw her as Summer. It was difficult to accept that people couldn't see right through her and tell that she wasn't herself at all. No, she was some sort of sex monster that jacks off in women's bathrooms and once came so hard that the girl in the stall next to her complained about a leak in the ceiling. Summer didn't do things like that. She was a nice, pure popular girl.

Students were streaming into the front of the auditorium when she arrived. She discreetly used a side entrance and met up with the rest of the presenters. Becky smiled and waved. A couple administrators asked who she was and seemed taken aback when she explained that she was the student body president. The muffled roar of a thousand voices settling into their seats permeated the room. Eventually the dean left the room, took the stage, and made a brief speech about how much potential everyone had. After him, it was Summer's and Becky's turn to make their speeches.

Summer stood and shuffled through the double doors with Becky following close behind. The auditorium was arranged so that each of the presenters would enter on the opposite side as the stage and pass down a central aisle that ran through the audience. Thousands of eyes were immediately on her. Summer felt more like she was sized up by a pack of wolves than about to accept an award. Students gasped and whispered as she walked past them toward the stage. Her tail strained against her underwear. Every fiber of her being screamed at her to high tail it out there, but she steeled her nerves and stepped up onto the stage. Becky stood just behind her as she took the podium.

xerox2
xerox2
88 Followers