Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,335 Followers

"Well, we'll see who does the table turning," Debi said with a laugh. "But I loved it anyway. You will definitely have to do that for me again," she said.

"Only if you do me first," Don said adamantly.

"You have to do what I say," Debi insisted. "That's the deal."

"No, the deal's that I have to masturbate whenever you want, that's all. Anything else I get to bargain for."

"Well, that's fair, I guess," Debi said. "And besides, I like sucking on your thing. It's fun. And it's good practice for when I have a boyfriend."

"Yeah, lucky them," Don said.

Safely making their way back to their seats, the rest of the flight was uneventful. Landing in Denver, they were met by the van to take them to their summer camp, along with several other kids that had arrived on other flights. After about an hour's drive into the mountains, they arrived at the camp. It was beautiful, nestled in amongst the mountains at the edge of a small lake in the forest. The air smelled wonderful, with the scent of evergreens and fir and pine trees filling the air. There were stands of aspen trees scattered about, also.

After reporting to the office to register and get their supplies and be informed of some of the rules, Don and Debi were shown to their respective quarters. Don was in a bunkhouse with five other boys on one side of the camp and Debi was in a similar house on the other side. They each spent the next hour or so getting acquainted with their bunk mates until the evening meal horn sounded and everyone went rushing to the food tent together. There it seemed as though the girls sat on one side of the tent and the boys on the other. After the meal everyone was told to report to the central meeting area for an orientation session.


Arriving at the central meeting place, there was a big fire going and everyone formed a semicircle around it as the rules and procedures of the camp were explained. After everyone had been made aware of how to find out what their schedule was for the next day, they were free to do what they pleased until lights out at 10:00. Everyone was exploring and meeting all the other campers and 10:00 seemed to come all too quickly when the lights-out horn sounded.

The next couple of days were very full with everyone learning the routine and all of the activities that were available, including rowing and canoeing and hiking, to mention just a few. Don and Debi were able to talk to each other several times each day, but always with other people around. Finally at dinner the second day, Debi caught up to Don and told him to meet her after dinner so they could go for a walk and talk. Don got her meaning and tried to avoid her after the meal, but Debi was ready for him and caught him as he left the dining tent. Tugging on his arm, she pulled him onto one of the many trails that went from the camp into the woods, urging him along for a good ten minutes before stopping.

"Well, I thought you were going to try to avoid me for the entire camp," Debi said accusingly.

"Hey, you know how busy they've kept us," Don retorted. "Who's got time?"

"Well, we do now," Debi said. "How do you like camp so far? Have you met any nice people yet?"

"Yeah, some of the guys are all right," Don said. "Everyone seems to be here to have a good time. I think this is going to be fun."

"Oh, it's going to be fun, all right," Debi agreed with a laugh. "Some of the girls in my house are pretty wild," Debi said. "They say the most outrageous things sometimes. They're all boy crazy."

"Yeah, some of the guys do nothing but talk about the girls, too," Don agreed.

"Well, all the talk makes me excited," Debi said, "so I want you to masturbate for me now."

"Now? Here?" Don asked. "We're in the middle of the woods at night," he complained.

"So what?" Debi retorted. "Do you need to see to do it now? Come on, pull it out for me."

"Can't we just forget about this?" Don asked. "I mean, we're at camp. Let's just have fun."

"That's what I'm trying to do," Debi said, "so let's go," she said, reaching for his zipper.

Stopping her hand before it could get to his zipper, Don slowly pulled his zipper down and fished his cock out, feeling the cool night air on it as he pulled it in to view. As Don slowly started to massage and stroke himself, Debi jammed her hand down into her own shorts and began to play with herself. She furiously rubbed her clit as Don continued to stroke his cock in front of her. After several minutes of masturbating, Don felt his orgasm beginning to build and warned Debi.

"Let me finish it for you," Debi insisted, reaching out and grabbing his cock in her hand. "Let me do it."


As Don stood there, Debi continued to stroke and massage his cock, squeezing it and letting her thumb rub across the head of it, causing Don to jump from the excitement of her touch. As his orgasm began, Don groaned as Debi pumped his cock as the cum flew from the end of it. Debi quickly leaned forward and opened her mouth, directing the stream of cum into her mouth as she continued to pump Don's cock with her hand as he came. Then she sucked his cock into her mouth and sucked all the remaining cum from it, searching out the last little bit with her tongue in the slit at the end, swallowing it all before releasing him and standing back up.

"That was great," she said, licking her lips. "I just love the way it tastes."

"Huh," Don said, stuffing his cock back into his shorts. "You sure are weird."

"Me, weird," Debi said. "Who was it that hides in the closet masturbating while he watches his parents fucking? And tell me you don't like it when I suck your cum from you," Debi said. "Just tell me you don't like it!"

"I like it just fine," Don said. "It's just you pick the weirdest times and places."

"What's wrong with here and now?" Debi said looking around. "This place is great. Would you rather do it back at the camp where everyone can see you? If you want, I'll tell you to masturbate at one of the meals, then you can tell me I pick weird places."

"No, no," Don said. "You're right. Out here is wonderful. But we'd better get back now before someone misses us."

When they made their way back to the camp, they each joined their respective groups. Debi went back to the bunk house she was assigned to with several of the girls who shared it with her. As they sat around talking, the conversation quickly degenerated to the boys. One of the girls, a very pretty girl with short red hair, Cindy, was saying how she had to find herself one of the boys to be with or she would go crazy. Another of the girls, Beth, with long dark hair, sort of like Cher's, agreed that it would be nice to have a boy to snuggle and kiss with while they were at camp. Everyone chimed in in agreement but they all lamented that it was so hard to meet the boys because they were always together. Debi added that her brother was a real nice guy and that she would introduce them to him if they wanted, that way they could meet the boys in his bunk house. Cindy asked how she would arrange that and Debi replied that Don would do whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. Everyone laughed as she said this, making Debi a little mad.

"It's true," Debi insisted, "he'll do whatever I ask him to do."

"Why would he do that?" Beth asked. "What brother would ever do anything like that?"

"Mine would," Debi said. "We made a deal and he always keeps his deals."

"You mean he'd run naked through the camp if you wanted him to," Cindy said, laughing hysterically. "Come on, get real."

Debi found herself getting really mad that they wouldn't believe her. Then without thinking, she heard herself talking.

"He'd even masturbate in front of me if I told him to," she said defiantly.

"Ha, ha," Cindy laughed. "What a story. I'd give anything to see that."

"Yeah," Debi said hotly, "you wanna bet?"

"Sure, I'll bet," Cindy agreed. "What do you want to bet?"

The other girls were all perked up now, hearing the challenge of the absurd. Debi was panicky trying to think of what to bet. Her mind was a total blank from the shock of her stupid, big mouth. What was she going to do now? Then she had an idea.

"If I can get Don to do it, you have to masturbate here in front of all of us," Debi said triumphantly, sure that she would refuse.

"Heck, I'd do that anyway," Cindy laughed. "If you really want to see."

Everyone laughed as Debi turned red. She hadn't counted on Cindy not minding such a thing. What was she going to do now?

"So, Debi, is it a deal?" Cindy asked with a laugh. "Or are you just full of shit?"

"Sure, it's a deal," Debi said, feeling a little sick to her stomach. What had she done now? Don would kill her if he knew.


"So, when's the big event going to happen?" Beth inquired. "No wasting time. Let's do it tomorrow."

"That's fine with me," Debi agreed. "I'll arrange it at breakfast in the morning. But Cindy's got to masturbate in front of all of us, too," Debi reminded.

"Huh, that's no big deal," Cindy said. "I'd do it for you right now just for the fun of it, but I want you to keep your word first, then maybe we'll all have a big group masturbation for you," she laughed. "What do you all say to that?"

Everyone laughed as they chimed in their agreement, sure that Debi wouldn't be able to deliver her end of the bargain. The next morning at breakfast Debi pulled Don aside for a minute and asked him to meet her after the afternoon activity down at the dock by the lake at the edge of the woods. When Don started to inquire as to why, Debi just gave him a big smile and told him to be there. Then she went back to her group and told them that they needed to be hiding in the woods by the dock after the afternoon activity and that she would get Don to masturbate on the dock. They all laughed and said that they'd be ready.

Later on that afternoon, Debi was down by the dock waiting for Don, trying to see if she could see the other girls from her group anywhere but was unable to locate any of them. Then she saw Don slowly approaching. As he came up to her on the dock, he stopped.

"Well, what's this all about?" he asked. "Why did you need me to meet you here?"

"Oh, I just want to see you masturbate into the water," Debi said with a grin. "I thought this would be a good place."

"I don't have time for this foolishness right now," Don said.

"Well, you know what'll happen if you refuse me," Debi whispered. "You don't want that, do you? Besides, you can do it all yourself this time, I'll just watch."

"Aren't you getting tired of this foolishness yet?" Don asked.

"No, I'm not. In fact, I like it more all the time," Debi answered with a laugh. "Go on, get started and you can get back to whatever it is you were doing."

With an irritated look, Don pulled his cock out of his shorts and began to masturbate. As Debi stood there watching him as he stroked his cock to its full size, she felt a little disappointed that she couldn't participate and help him, but knowing that all of her bunk mates might be watching was quite a deterrent. Don was stroking himself quicker and quicker, trying to get his ordeal over with so he could get back to his new friends. Suddenly groaning as he felt his orgasm begin, Don's cock started streaming cum from the end, shooting it into the lake. When he had finished cumming, he shoved his now-limp cock back into his shorts and just walked away with an I-hope-you're-happy-now look on his face.

After Don had walked away, Debi sat down on the dock, relieved that she had gotten away with it but wondering if the girls had seen her triumph. Suddenly she heard them as they came crashing out of the woods to surround her on the dock, all of them laughing and slapping her on the back in congratulations.

"I can't believe you got your brother to do that," Cindy declared. "That's the most outrageous thing I've ever seen."

"Well, I told you he'd do whatever I told him to," Debi said proudly.

"I thought his cock was cute," Beth said. "And it was so big, too."

"Oh, I've seen bigger," Cindy said.

"Oh, yeah," Beth said, "where?"

"What do you think, that I'm some virgin or something?" Cindy retorted. "I've been with several boys already," she boasted.

"Well, I haven't," Debi said, "and I'm not the one who has to masturbate in front of everyone now, either. In fact, you all have to masturbate now, don't you?" Debi said. "That was the agreement."

"That's no big deal," Cindy said. "I'll do it right after dinner. In fact, I'm looking forward to it. I haven't had a decent orgasm in almost a week."

Everyone laughed as they made their way back to the camp. Very soon it was dinner time and they all went to eat. Afterwards, following the end of day ceremony, they all went back to the bunk house. As they entered the bunkhouse, everyone's eyes turned to Cindy expectantly. Noticing their interest, she slowly sauntered back to her bunk and sat down on it, everyone slowly following her back.

"I suppose you all want your show now," Cindy said. "Well, I lost fair and square, so I don't mind at all."

Standing up, Cindy slowly pulled her shorts down, revealing a wispy little pair of underwear. With everyone staring at her intently, she slowly pushed them down to the floor, stepping out of them to stand there with her fiery-red pubic hair glistening at them. Sitting on her bunk with her back to the wall, Cindy drew her feet up and apart, spreading her knees and opening her pussy to their view. Gently letting her fingers trail through her pussy hair, she smiled up at them.

"Debi, since I made the bet with you, you get to sit on the bed and have the ringside view," Cindy said, continuing to softly run her fingers through her pussy hair, outlining her slit.

As Debi slowly sat on the edge of the bed in front of Cindy, the rest of the girls gathered around to watch also. Not needing any encouragement, Cindy began letting her fingers slide into her slit, slowly stroking up and down in her pussy. Never taking her eyes off of Debi, Cindy continued to slowly stroke herself, sliding her fingers up and down in her pussy. Then suddenly she let two of her fingers slide into her hole, disappearing into her pussy as she began to frig herself with her fingers, plunging them in and out of her hole. All of the other girls watched in mute astonishment as Cindy began to pick up the pace, sliding her fingers up and down and in and out of her pussy as she continued to play with herself. Then reaching down with her other hand, Cindy spread her pussy lips open with her other fingers, exposing the inner portion of her pussy to everyone, her fingers jammed up her hole and her clit bunched up at the top of her pussy.

The deep reds and pink colors of her pussy were fascinating to Debi, who had never seen a red pussy before, only her own blonde one and her mother's, which was also blonde. While continuing to plunge her fingers in and out of her hole, Cindy was now using her other hand to rub around and around and over her clit, which was causing her to gasp every now and then and her whole body to twitch. Suddenly she gave a little gasp and began to buck her hips as her orgasm began to flow. They could all see the juices flowing around her fingers as she came as she continued to rub her clit feverishly. Then suddenly she stopped and just sat there, her legs splayed open and her pussy saturated with juices, a dreamy smile on her face. Debi just sat there and stared at Cindy's pussy, seeing the little clit just swollen with excitement from the play it had just received. The other girls were murmuring their approval and then Cindy finally opened her eyes again.

"Well, how was that?" she asked proudly. "Did I meet my end of the bargain?"

"You sure did," Debi agreed. "That was pretty neat."


"Yeah, it sure felt good," Cindy said, rubbing herself again as she sat up. "But I seem to remember the rest of you said that you'd masturbate, too, if Debi kept her end of the bargain. I don't see you doing anything yet," she said.

Debi looked around at the astonished faces of her fellow bunk mates as they realized that they had indeed said that they, too, would masturbate if she won.

"That's right," Debi said, "you did say you'd all masturbate if I got Don to."

"I've never done it before," lamented Julie, a quiet, curly-haired girl. "I don't know how."

"It's easy," Cindy said, "you just do exactly like you saw me do it. There's nothing to it. I promise that instinct will take over very quickly," she laughed as she saw the looks on a couple of other faces that hadn't admitted that they hadn't done it before either.

"Now, everyone take your clothes off and sit on the bed with me," Cindy said. "We'll do it like a class."

With some reluctance from some of the girls, they all slowly peeled their clothes off until they were all naked except Debi. Then with the encouragement of Cindy, they all climbed on the bed and sat side by side against the wall until there were five of them naked facing a clothed Debi.

"All right," Cindy said, "the first thing is everyone sit the way I'm sitting. Bring your feet up and move your knees apart. That's it. Now just let your fingers slide up and down in your pussies like I'm doing," she explained, showing them all that she was again playing with herself.

As Debi sat and watched in astonishment as the five girls slid their fingers up and down in their pussies, she felt herself getting excited just watching and wishing that she were doing it with them. Then Cindy told them to let their fingers slide into their holes as far as they could and to just slide them in and out. Then she told them to also rub their clits as they plunged their fingers in and out and up and down their pussies. Debi could smell the excitement of five pair of hands playing in pussies and she could hear the squishing sounds as their juices began to flow from the stimulation. All of the girls had now closed their eyes and they were all concentrating on the feelings in their pussies as they indeed let instinct take over and they masturbated.

Debi was rubbing herself through her shorts as she watched the mounting excitement as they approached orgasm. Then Beth, whose pussy hair was a thick jungle of dark hair, began to moan as her orgasm began to come over her. Debi watched as she began to furiously plunge her fingers in and out of her hole with one hand as she continued to rub her clit with the other. Then she began to twitch as her orgasm shook her. Debi could see her pussy getting sopping wet as her juices just flowed out of her hole onto her hand, completely soaking it. Then one after the other, each of the girls began to orgasm until the bunkhouse was full of the sounds of moaning and groaning and sloshing fingers in pussies. Then just that quickly, it was over. The girls just sat there with their backs against the wall, overcome with the feelings of their orgasms.

Debi was more and more frustrated now. Not only did she not get to help Don with his thing, but now everyone got to play with themselves and have an orgasm but not her. She sat there just rubbing herself through her shorts as she watched them recover. Then she noticed Cindy looking at her with a smile on her face.

"It looks like you're the only one who hasn't cum yet," she said. "And it looks like you'd like to at that," she added.

As Debi struggled with her feelings, the other girls one by one opened their eyes and looked at her.


"Wouldn't you like to join us, Debi?" Cindy asked, gently stroking her fingers through her pussy still. "Wouldn't it feel great to have an orgasm just like we just did? You keep rubbing yourself through your pants and you'll end up wetting them," she laughed.

"Well, it's not really fair, is it?" Debi said. "I mean, everyone's had an orgasm but me, even Don."

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,335 Followers