Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaypbee
jaypbee
51 Followers

"Uh thanks, I think" was all I could say in reply.

Lloyd looked from her to me and back to Nikki, I don't think he could believe what he was hearing. "Dad is this true? Is your friend that guy off the telly?"

"Yup sure is" Marc replied.

"Jeez, I've never met anyone famous before." Lloyd said with a certain amount of awe in his voice.

"I'm hardly famous" I commented, "All I was doing was participating in a fund raising event". I was trying my best to change the topic of conversation.

The next couple of hours flew past, we never did get on to the dance floor, instead we sat around chatting and laughing as if we'd known each other for years and this was a regular occurrence. Eventually Marc turned to me and said it was time to be making a move, Lloyd and Nikki stood up to join us but Marc said that it was getting late and they should be heading home otherwise Lloyd's mum would be getting worried and start asking him awkward questions (as would be Nikki's parents). With a sullen expression Lloyd reluctantly agreed and shook my hand again, Nikki gave me a great big hug and announced that her mum would be sooooo jealous when she tells her. Laughing at this comment we parted company after making sure the two kids were safely in a taxi and on the way home.

Turning to Marc I asked "Do you want to carry on clubbing or shall we make our way home?"

Yawning he decided we'd get a taxi back to my place and stay the night as planned.

"Okay old man" I laughed and called for a taxi. While we waited I remarked "What a strange coincidence it is that on our first night out together we should just happen to bump into your eldest son and you don't seem all that surprised. If I didn't know better I would have said that it was deliberate."

As we climbed into the taxi which had just arrived Marc gave me a half smile and admitted "It was partly by chance and partly planned. I had a good idea that Lloyd might show up because it is his favourite night spot, if he hadn't shown up it wouldn't have mattered we would simply have carried on with our plans as normal. However I was hoping that Lloyd would show up because it would be the ideal way to start introducing you into their lives and getting them used to you being around."

"Okay," I replied, "I think I get the direction you're going in with this but exactly how much is Lloyd going to know?"

"At the moment I just want him to think we're mates and work colleagues, nothing more. Okay if he guesses so be it, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I just thought this would be a good way of us meeting up more often without suspicions being raised or having to rely on random timetabling when my sons will be out of the way." He explained.

I agreed "This sounds like a good idea especially if it means I can get you into bed more often!"

I must have said this louder than I had intended to because the taxi driver looked into the rear view mirror and gave me a wink before resuming his focus on the road ahead.

Turning on the hallway light I asked Marc if he'd like a coffee or something to eat, in answer he gave me a quick kiss on the lips and said he just wanted to have a shower and get to bed. This sounded promising so I agreed and led him by the hand upstairs and into the bathroom. I let him shower first so that I could prepare the bedroom i.e. put some soft lighting on, pull back the duvet, make sure plenty of lube was at hand etc. As he got out of the shower I got in giving his bum a playful grope. Having showered and shaved I made my way into the bedroom to find Marc lying sprawled out on the bed quietly snoring. No sex tonight then but at least he's in my bed I thought to myself as I climbed in beside him, pulled the duvet up and gently held him in my arms. Without waking up he adjusted his position until we lay spooned together and within a few minutes I drifted off to sleep as well.

I woke up early disturbed in part by the fact that I wasn't used to sharing my bed but mainly because I had a raging hard on! Although it was clear that we'd shifted positions during the night, my crotch was pushed into his bum and my cock lay between his cheeks. Acting on impulse I reached behind me for the tube of lube on my bedside table, then pulling away a little I liberally lubed up my cock and smeared a generous glob around his anus. In his slumber Marc responded by adjusting his position to make access easier for me. Aiming my cockhead at his hole I slowly pushed until it had slipped past the ring. Pausing for a minute to allow Marc to become accustomed to its presence I then drove the rest of my cock inside until we were tightly spooned together again. Holding him tightly to me, I gently nuzzled his neck and shoulders as I slowly fucked him. He was a talented bottom because he relaxed his hole as I pushed in and tightened it as I pulled back, the sensations I was experiencing were fantastic and it wasn't long before I shot the first of several loads deep inside him. After the first orgasm I left my cock in place until it started to recover and then started to fuck him once more, this time more energetically and having woken up Marc was more responsive. By the third round of fucking we were like rampant beasts, not able to get enough of one another. It was just as well that he has dark skin because it would cover the love bites I gave him very well. Finally I was spent, pulling out for the final time I told him it was time to get up and to get cleaned up, he was a dirty little so and so.

"Oh am I?!" he cried and giving me a hard slap on the bum he chased me laughing into the bathroom where we showered again, this time together and in a way that felt so good I could have told him that I loved him – except that I didn't.

CHAPTER 2 – TICKETS ARRIVE & AN INVITATION GIVEN TO MARC

Sitting at the dining table we sipped our coffees, munched on a round of toast for breakfast idly chatting about last night and our plans for the day ahead. I was planning on paying my parents a surprise visit as I hadn't seen them for several weeks although I spoke to them regularly by telephone. As to Marc he was going to stay for a little while before returning to his home ready for the arrival of his two sons back from staying with their mother. I had just finished clearing up the breakfast things when there was a ring on the doorbell, opening the door I did my best to mask the impatience I was feeling, the time I had with Marc was precious!

Standing there bright and breezy was the postman with a large envelope, "Good morning Sir, sorry to disturb you. I have an item here requiring your signature."

Smiling in reply I signed where indicated, thanked him and closed the door pondering what it could be. Marc appeared to be as intrigued as I was by the way he hovered over my shoulder trying to see the contents of the envelope.

"Uh uh! You nosy so and so!" I giggled trying to stop him from looking, to no effect because he simply wrapped his arms around my waist and wouldn't let me go.

"Okay okay". I said gasping between fits of laughter, "I'll open it now."

Sitting down again side by side at the dining table I tore open the envelope and spread the contents over the table. Instantly I recognised the letter headed paper, it was from the University signed by Dr. Tom Wallis (Head of Student Services) and contained as promised two complimentary tickets (one in my name, the other was for a guest of my choosing) for one week's stay at the summer camp. Tom's letter outlined the timetable of events for the Summer Camp along with instructions on when and where I was to catch the coach and what to bring with me. It also reminded me that the terms and conditions of my contract which would still apply during the trip (after all although it was a 'holiday' I was still being paid by the University and therefore technically a member of staff). Wherever we will be based will be considered "campus" and the applicable terms were:

1.Whenever the employee is on campus he is obliged to comply with all requests made of him by senior management including lecturers. In return no request will be made which will incur permanent physical harm.

2.The employee will treat staff and students with respect at all times, in return he will be treated with all due respect afforded to members of staff.

3.During lectures and other teaching scenarios the employee is obliged to comply with all reasonable requests made by students providing it does not contravene terms 1 & 2.

4.The employee shall maintain a professional attitude at all times to facilitate the increased learning of the students and success of the University as a seat of medical excellence.

5.The employee agrees not to divulge any information to the public unless expressly permitted by the University.

We would be leaving next Saturday morning at 08:00 from the University Campus by coach and returning the following Saturday late evening. We were to bring outdoor clothing along with casual wear. I must have been lost in thought because it took a couple of taps on my shoulder by Marc to bring me back to the room.

"Oh sorry, I was miles away." I said smiling at him.

"Well? Who's the lucky person who's going to accompany you on this free holiday then?" He asked.

"Oh, I don't know, I'll have to have a long hard think about it...." I said deliberately overacting the innocent look.

Clearly this was not a satisfactory response because with a mock frown he started to tickle me in the ribs demanding the correct answer. Wriggling and doing my best to get away I finally managed to gasp out the answer he was waiting for – he was going to be my guest to accompany me on my "holiday". Satisfied he let me go with a broad grin on his face, and then gave me a quick kiss before announcing that he'd love to join me. Glancing at his watch and cursing under his breath he announced that he really had to pack his kit up and head on home, his boys were due home at lunch time and he needed to make arrangements for their care while he was away next week.

Following him upstairs, I watched him pack his overnight bag and discussed our plans for the coming trip. Due to his home commitments we agreed not to meet again until Saturday morning on campus although no doubt we'd speak on the mobile or via email. Standing on my doorstep as he was leaving I gave him a big bear hug and waved him off, all the while doing my best to keep a smile on my face so he wouldn't feel awkward about leaving me. The only consolation I had was watching his muscular back and pert bum walk down the road knowing that only a few hours ago it had been mine for the taking. Closing the door behind me the house felt suddenly empty, pull yourself together lad I thought, it won't be long until you see him again and Marc's clearly keen to spend time with you so stop being such a drama queen.

CHAPTER 3 – TWO COACH LOADS OF STUDENTS & A TRIP TO SCOTLAND

Having got to grips with myself, life quickly returned to normal and I spent the next couple of days with my parents having paid them a surprise visit. It was so good to see them, although I didn't live in their pockets emotionally we were very close and I guess I was still their little boy, so I was discreet in how I described my job as a model patient and my friendship with Marc, Ethan, Tang and the other guys at University. On my return I prepared for the coming trip, treating myself to some new clothes and travel bag and generally enjoying the free time I had left until Saturday.

Having been jolted awake early on Saturday morning by my alarm clock I grabbed some breakfast, got dressed, picked up my travel bag which I'd packed the previous evening. Locking my door securely behind me I made my way to the University. I really should have got a taxi because my bag was heavy and by the time I reached the campus I was hot and tired; taking a few minutes breather I watched the pigeons enjoying the quietness of the campus. When I'd cooled down I walked the short distance to the meeting point to find two coaches, some sixty students and their luggage, four members of staff and of course Marc waiting for me. Joining Marc and the other members of staff (Dave, Tom, Neil and Callum all of whom I knew intimately) I asked if I was late.

"No" Tom replied, "but another five minutes and you would have been!"

With that the two coach drivers appeared and invited everyone to start loading their luggage into the stowage areas of the coach, when that was done the students crammed onto the coach jostling each other in a good natured way hoping to get the best seats for themselves. Tom turned to us and whispered there's no need for us to rush, we had seats reserved for us at the front of the second coach. Once the stampede was over we climbed on board and found our seats – Dave and Tom in the front two seats, then me and Marc, finally Neil and Callum behind us.

As we settled ourselves Dave turned round looked at the four of us with a dirty grin and asked "Are you guys looking forward to this trip?"

When we replied that we were, he said "Good because so are Tom and I. We are anticipating a very enjoyable time for all of us, especially if we enjoyed getting our rings stretched to the max!"

He laughed at our expressions; we clearly hadn't expected him to be quite so frank in their plans for us. All this hilarity attracted the attention of the other students and they called out what was going on.

"Don't worry lads." Dave replied, "You'll find out soon enough!" He sat down again with a very dirty chuckle.

Marc turned to me whispering in my ear asking what I made of it all.

I shrugged my shoulders, saying "We'll find out soon enough but whatever is going to happen, probably won't be anything like we imagine it to be. Does it matter? We've enjoyed the previous week's activities so we'll probably enjoy this week's activities too. So I guess its sit back and enjoy the ride, so to speak."

"Indeed," Marc said nodding "it just depends on who's doing the riding!"

Within a few minutes the coaches pulled away and started our long journey northwards to Scotland. You won't be surprised to hear that the journey was tedious to say the least, six hours on the road with a couple of convenience breaks. For a while the six of us sat and chatted but the conversations naturally died out after about an hour and before long I was drifting off to sleep for most of the journey, using Marc's beefy shoulder for a pillow. Whenever I stirred I could feel his hand resting on my thigh, slowly caressing it. Smiling to myself I would drift off again.

CHAPTER 4 – CASTLE & ESTATE ON THE COAST

At long last we exited the motorway just as we crossed the border from England into Scotland, and the coaches were soon cutting across rolling countryside which gradually changed from pastures to open woodland and then into thick forest. After another half an hour winding through the thick forest the coaches abruptly slowed down and turned left up a side road. We continued for about five hundred metres before coming to a halt in front of a large pair of iron gates, on either side stretching out as far as the eye could see were eight foot high brick walls. Slowly the gates opened and the coaches drove through.

Dave looked round at us asking "Are you were impressed?"

Callum spoke for all of us when he said "I don't know if I am impressed or intimidated."

Nodding in agreement Dave confirmed "I understand, after all I felt the same way when I'd first arrived but all will be explained during the welcome meeting."

Facing the front again he left us in peace to admire the passing scenery, for several miles the thick woods continued before slowly thinning to open woodland. Then finally we could see our destination, a huge castle and beyond it a large long lake with a wooded island rising from the middle of the lake. In the distance the surrounding forests met the shores of the lake creating a typically Scottish idyllic setting.

The castle was gloomily imposing, four stories high with turreted towers at each corner, and a grand entrance at the front with a sweeping gravel driveway bordered at regular intervals by life size marble statues of nude males in athletic poses. I don't know if it was just my imagination but the features of some of the statues looked vaguely familiar, I made a mental note to myself to examine them later.

The coaches slowed to a halt in front of the entrance and we disembarked (somewhat stiffly) and collected our luggage before slowly congregating in the main lobby. Once assembled Tom clapped his hands to gain everyone's attention then informed the students that their dormitories were to be found on the first and second floors and they could choose which beds to occupy. Turning to us members of staff he told us we had a small dormitory of our own up on the third floor sufficiently separated from the students to afford privacy and peace during what would probably prove to be a rowdy experience, above all students were prohibited from entering. Tom told everyone to take their luggage to their dormitories, unpack, freshen up and meet back down here in 30 minutes where we would be introduced to the staff and a briefing session would be held.

We looked at each other, took hold of our bags and followed Tom up the grand spiral staircase, along with sixty students all jostling trying to get up the stairs first to bag the best beds. Leaving the students behind on the second floor we climbed the stairs to the third floor and I had a chance to admire the starkly minimalist decor which complemented the dark wood flooring and skirting boards. At the top of the stairs was a short corridor and at the end was a single solid wooden door with a large key in the lock. Tom unlocked the door and led the way into our dormitory, we followed silently behind not knowing quite what to expect. The view that met our eyes was totally unexpected, instead of the classic school style dormitory it was more like a hotel – light and airy, continental style furniture with six single beds placed randomly around the room. At one end of the room, just like in the University's staff room, was a wet area consisting of a toilet, bidet & shower, clearly privacy was not going to be permitted during our stay! But what caught my attention was the huge circular black PVC covered bed in the middle of the room, it must have measured twelve feet in diameter and three feet high, I had a sneaky idea what this bed might be used for. Catching my eye Dave grinned but said nothing, instead he chose a bed and dumped his bag on it, following suit we made our way back downstairs, having locked the door behind us.

CHAPTER 5 – SETTLING IN & MEETING THE STAFF

Downstairs the students were milling around waiting for us to arrive, on Tom's directions we all made our way into the grand hall and sat down on the seats provided. Standing in front of us Tom introduced Douglas, the castle manager. Douglas looked distinctly clonish, in his sixties he had close cropped white hair, a long pointed goatee and twinkling blue eyes. He was wearing faded blue jeans, a white T-shirt, a black leather waistcoat and black Doc Martins.

Over the next half an hour he informed us of the history of the castle and estate from its construction, through its heydays and slow decline to dereliction until the University purchased it five years ago at a knock down price. Of course although it was cheap to buy it had cost several million pounds to renovate and restore it to its former glory. The castle came with several thousand acres of forest and mixed woodland along with the lake that we had seen on our approach. The whole estate was protected by a brick wall eight feet high with only one entrance and that was the giant gates we had entered through. When questioned about the purpose of the wall, Douglas quite candidly admitted that it served to prevent intruders and unwanted prying eyes from gaining access to the estate and the castle. The University had purchased the estate for the sole purpose of providing a hedonistic retreat for the students and staff to combat the stress they encountered on a daily basis, where the only rules were:

jaypbee
jaypbee
51 Followers