Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaypbee
jaypbee
51 Followers

a.University property was to be respected and protected at all times. Any damage caused would entitle the University to seek financial compensation or payment in kind from the offender at the University's discretion.

b.Intentional physical injury of any kind is expressly forbidden, any incidences which occur will be fully investigated and any person found guilty of this offence will be dismissed immediately.

c.This is a clothing optional establishment, nakedness is permitted throughout the castle and estate at all times, except at meal times for hygiene reasons.

d.All guests agree not to divulge any information to the public unless expressly permitted by the University.

After these rules had been disclosed and explained you could have heard a pin drop, I don't think anybody knew what to say or how to react. Now I understood why the sixty students offered places for the summer camp were all male, having females present would only complicate matters and affect the ambience of the place. I also recalled Dave's questions at the beginning of the coach trip and now suspected what would be expected of us (not that I would object too hard I dare say).

Tom thanked Douglas for his input; turning to the students he asked "Are there were any questions."

Not getting a response from anyone, he said "Okay folks! You're free to go and unpack, then familiarise yourselves with the castle and grounds before meeting up at 7:00pm for the evening meal. If anyone has any questions in the meantime just ask a member of the castle staff or come and find me or Dave. After dinner a variety of ice breaking activities will be organised."

After this announcement a tidal wave of noise broke over us as the students suddenly became animated, standing up and heading for the doorway. As we waited for the pandemonium to calm down I stood next to Neil, Marc and Callum, smiling slightly I asked them what they made of Douglas and Tom's little introduction piece. Laughing in response they said that the next week should prove to be very interesting, Marc wondered how many students he would get to sample before it was time to leave. Neil and Callum decided to take this as a challenge and bet Marc that they would get to polish more rings than him.

"You're on." he countered.

"So what's the prize for the winner and the penalty for the two losers?" I asked.

Blank expressions met my gaze.

"I know," I grinned broadly, "the winner and myself get to double fist the losers in front of the students on the last evening of this stay, so come on guys put your money where your mouth is."

Suddenly becoming macho mutts they squared up to each other, shook hands and said it was a deal. By now the rush of students had slowed to a trickle and we were joined by Dave, Tom and Douglas.

Douglas was a sharp cookie because he asked "What bet have you just agreed on?"

Not getting an initial response he cajoled us and said "We are all here to help each other have a fantastic experience during our stay, if you won't talk to me how can I help?"

Taking a deep breath I quickly explained the bet to him, instead of the negative reaction that I had been expecting Douglas simply turned to Tom with a thoughtful expression and asked that if we could leave it with him overnight he would draw up a timetable of activities which should help us to achieve our goal with the prize being an excellent entertainment spectacle for the last night. Tom patted me on the back, congratulating me on having such a flair for the theatrical and a highly charged sexual imagination.

As I followed the guys upstairs to the dormitory I studied Marc's muscular bum and imagined what it would be like to get both fists up inside his meaty butt. He must have felt my eyes burning into his cheeks because he turned round and said "You shouldn't count your chickens until they've hatched and besides he had no intention of losing."

"That's as maybe" I countered "but one way or other I intended to get my hands up there, it was just a matter of time!"

The next couple of hours or so was spent in the dormitory unpacking clothes; chatting about the journey, our expectations for the coming week; chilling out and having a quick snooze on the bed.

At about 6:00pm Tom suggested "We should all get washed and changed ready for the evening meal and following entertainment. Oh and by the way it might be worth having a thorough clean out."

Looking at the other guys I shrugged my shoulders, then with a wry smile said "And there was me thinking it was going to be a holiday it looks like it's business as usual."

As I had the attention of other guys the exhibitionist in me kicked in, I slowly pulled my T-shirt over my head, removed my trainers and socks, and then slowly peeled my jeans down. As I stepped out of them I took hold of my boxer's waistband, threw a wink towards Marc and in one smooth movement removed them.

Standing there stark naked I casually asked "Would anyone care to help clean me out?"

Neil announced "I will only be too glad to assist. I've been looking for an excuse to gain access to your butt ever since you were in my classes and the subsequent private party."

He quickly shucked his clothes revealing a decent body, not as muscular as mine or Marc's but not bad all the same. He was in his forties, fair haired, freckles all over and with a light sprinkling of body hair. Glancing at his crotch his semi-hard on showed promise and supported his statement that he was pleased to help. Walking over to the wet area with Neil I could hear the tell tale sounds of rustling clothes as the others started to strip and then the soft footfall of naked feet on the wooden flooring. Kneeling down in the shower area with my head on the floor and bum in the air I watched the guys approach as Neil adjusted the temperature of the water flowing out of the douching pipe, then having applied lubricant to my hole he gently inserted the tube allowing the warm water to flow into my rectum and up into my bowels. As my bowels started to bloat the tube was removed and I quickly sat on the toilet to let the mixture of water and faeces out. This process was repeated several times until the water ran clear. Then it was Neil's turn to be cleaned out and I had to admit to myself he did have a nicely proportioned butt and his hole looked like it could easily accommodate the douching tube. Tickling his hole with a couple of fingers caused him to wriggle before I inserted the tube and started the cleaning out process. Once he was completely clean I decided to keep hold of the douching tube and indicated that I would be cleaning out Marc and Callum too. Then in a move which caught me by surprise Dave and Tom joined us in the shower area having stripped naked and told me to clean them out as well. The look on my face must have amused them because they laughed and confirmed that they had every intention of participating in all the activities during this week, after all it was their "holiday" too. Seeing those two guys kneeling in front of me with holes exposed ready to be invaded turned me on massively and my cock sprang to attention in response. Up to now they had been in a position of power and I had always been on the receiving end but now the roles were to be reversed if only for a few minutes. With Dave I took advantage of the situation and as the tube entered him I gently inserted a couple of fingers to assess the elasticity of his ring.

Pushing back reflexively Dave glanced over his shoulder and said grinning "I can take a lot more than that as you will no doubt discover before the end of the week and before you ask so can Tom so there is no need to pull sly stunts like that."

I blushed in embarrassment as the other guys realised what I had done.

Finally once everyone had been cleaned out, we took it in turns to shower and shave before drying off and dressing in the University 'uniform' of black sweatshirt (with University logo), black T-shirt, black jogging bottoms, jockstraps, black socks and trainers. Then with only minutes to spare we made our way down to the dining hall to be greeting by the cheering and catcalls of the students waiting for us. The room was laid out like a regular canteen with rows of tables and benches giving the place a casual ambience and leant itself well to our purposes. As members of staff we had a table to ourselves but it was close enough to the student's tables to prevent any sense of alienation. As we sat down, the castle staff proceeded to bring out the starters and the high spirited chatter calmed to a gentle hum, then silence as we ate the food in front of us. Then as we waited for the main course the noise levels rose again, I turned to the other guys and asked them what they thought of the meal so far, we were all in agreement about the high standards, it was like being in a high class restaurant crossed with a youth hostel! The main course and dessert followed each swiftly and before we knew it over coffees Douglas made his appearance and announced what he had arranged for an after dinner entertainment to get us in the mood for the hedonistic week that lay ahead.

Having got our attention, he explained "I will be splitting you students into ten teams of six and one group of six members of staff. You will be playing strip general knowledge; I will act as compere and referee. The object of the game is to be the first team to answer the question thrown open to the room correctly and thereby choose which team will have to remove an item of clothing. However if your team answers incorrectly then you will have to remove an item of clothing instead. The winning team will be the last team wearing clothing, however if a team lost all of their clothing then they have to pay a forfeit which will be decided by me. Did you have any questions? No, then let the games begin!"

Turning to Marc and Callum I said "This should be easy enough, between us we should be able to outsmart the others."

Dave whispered in response "We shouldn't be so sure as I think the students will take the opportunity to gang up on us before turning on each other."

We were to soon find out. Douglas started off with the first question; before I even had time to take in the question a team had their hands in the air and was shouting out the answer. Oh shit I thought to myself, Dave might just be right about this. Douglas with a big grin confirmed that the answer was correct, this brought out cheers and hand clapping from the team that answered. When the team had subsided he asked them which team would be losing an item of clothing, he had barely got the words out of his mouth when the whole room erupted in "Staff, staff, staff!"

Turning to us he said "The room has spoken, would we please stand up on your table so that the guys in the room can get a good look at you."

With a wry grin Tom said "Ok, let's show them."

Leading the way he climbed up onto the table and removed his sweatshirt with a flourish and a bow to the students before throwing it into the crowd. We followed suit and as our sweatshirts flew through the air I could feel a familiar rush of adrenalin (how I loved being an exhibitionist!). Tom indicated that we should sit down on the table with our feet on the chairs as he felt we would be back on the table sooner than we thought. The next question was then asked, once again we were beaten to the answer and surprise, surprise the staff team were chosen to strip again. So we stood up once more and off came our T-shirts which were also thrown into the crowd. Each time we were being beaten, we didn't stand a chance! We gave up getting down from the table and simply stood there smiling back at the grinning faces of the students. They were beginning to get drunk on the wine provided and getting more rowdier in the process. Before I knew it we were standing in just our jock straps, surely this time we must answer a question or we were done for – but no, again we were pipped at the post. "Off! Off! Off!" began the chanting, needing no more than a nod from Douglas we reached for the waistbands of our jock straps, smoothly removed them and threw our last item of clothing into the crowd. Standing up straight again with hands by our sides I could not help but notice that I was not the only one with a semi-hardon. The students were on their feet, stamping, whistling, laughing and in general lewd comments about us.

Douglas clapped his hands to gain the room's attention. "Right guys, as I mentioned the losing team will pay a forfeit and what I have in mind I think you will ALL enjoy, even you staff members! The next game is called 'Pin the tail on the Donkey' or more accurately 'Bury the cock in the Ass' which will probably give you a clue to what it's all about. The Staff members will be the Asses who are wild animals and need to be rounded up by you brave hunters. Once rounded up the Asses need to be tamed by being pinned at one end or the other or both!"

This bit of information brought a round of cheers from the students but from us a look of trepidation.

Douglas continued "However there are a couple of conditions, to make it fairer the Asses will be given five minutes head start to escape and hide, it will be for you hunters to track them down and bring them back. The other condition is that hunters have to be naked too, there is going to be a lot of competition to get your pins in so you won't want to waste time with clothing getting in the way. So please if you wish to take part in this evening's hunt remove your clothing now, if you would prefer not to then I suggest you retire early to your dormitory as it will get pretty wild down here."

Surprisingly only about ten guys decided they didn't want to participate, they stood up and made their way out of the room, saluting us as they passed by.

That left fifty fairly drunk young guys hurriedly removing their clothes, for me this was a fantasy come true and I quickly sported a hard on. I guess I must have been drooling because Marc dug me in the ribs to break me out of my trance. In the space of a couple minutes all of the students were naked with most sporting erections, some more self-conscious than others and piles of clothes lay all around. From a bag in the corner of the room Douglas took six large bottles of lubricant and gave one to each of us. Then glancing at his stop watch, raising his hand into the air and told us we had five minutes to run and hide before the hunters would be set loose after us. On your marks, get set, run! Out of the room we dashed and into the main hallway, hesitating for a second, we quickly split up. Marc, Callum and me decided to make a dash for the cover of darkness outside while Neil, Dave and Tom opted to hide inside the castle. Flinging the main entrance door open I felt the cool night air hit my body, making me shiver momentarily before I ran as fast as I could over the gravel drive and onto the softer grass lawns. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Marc racing along the side of the castle and disappear round the corner and into the shadows. Callum sped past me racing straight up the drive way, his pale skin glowing in the moonlight. Two option lay ahead of me, I could either head for the open woodland to my right or I could carry straight on keeping to the grass and eventually meet the lake shore where low bushes grew which would provide good hiding places. I chose the latter option, behind me I could hear a muffled cheer as the hunters were released prompting me to increase my speed as I wanted to reach the lake before the hunters emerged.

I made it! Skidding to a halt behind the nearest bush I paused to catch my breath, hoping my laboured breathing wouldn't attract attention. Surveying the area around me I saw the perfect hiding place, a natural cove surrounded by bushes and low trees, no one would be able to see me unless they walked along the lake shore. Cautiously peering through the leaves of my cover I could see no hunters so I made a quick dash for the cove and again checked to make sure that I hadn't been seen. Satisfied that I was hidden, I selected a soft patch of grass to lay down on, put my hands underneath my head and gazed up at the moonlit night sky. The air gently moved across my naked skin, cooling me down but not enough to make me cold, in fact it was a perfect summer evening. There was something hypnotic about the sound of the gently lapping waves of the lake, the sighing breeze and the twinkling stars because within a short while my eyes felt heavy and I must have drifted off to sleep.

I woke with a jolt; in fact it was a toe digging me in the ribs. Startled I looked at the foot the toe belonged to, up the leg, past the erect cock and at the naked figure of a hunter wearing a black mask, all that could be seen of his features we a pair of eyes and a broad grin.

"Well, look what we have here boys!" He shouted, "I've found us an Ass!"

I prepared to launch myself into the air to make a quick exit but he must have read my mind because he placed a foot firmly on my chest and said "I don't think so, you're not going anywhere."

The sound of his cry brought seven other hunters over, all similarly naked except for black masks, making identifying them in this light virtually impossible. Oh the cunning logic of Douglas! This way the students get to shag us with no repercussions, mmm, I had to admire him on that score.

The hunters stood in a ring around me making an escape impossible, the guy who'd first found me told me to hand over the lubricant before getting onto my hands and knees facing away from him. I looked over my shoulder at him and watched as he knelt down between my legs then felt him apply the lubricant inside and around the edge of my anus. As I looked down at the ground I felt the head of his cock gently touch my ring before slowly pushing past the entrance, allowing me time to adjust to the intrusion, but not stopping until he was fully buried and his balls were brushing my cheeks. I could tell from his manner he was not a beginner at this game and that he had a good sized cock. Slowly he pulled back until his head sat at the entrance before plunging back in again, to the chants of his fellow hunters he gradually gained momentum until he was banging my butt hard enough to make me grunt on each thrust. This appeared to arouse one of the hunters into action, he stood in front of me, took hold of my head and thrust his medium sized cock down my throat making me gag momentarily. He wasn't as gentle though, instead he carried on fucking my face regardless of my choking noises, clearly he was getting a massive kick out of being in total control. I was happy as a pig in shit, being spit roasted by two virile young men! On and on the pounding continued until with a loud groan and a shuddering spasm the guy fucking my arse shot load after load of jism deep into me. This sent the hunter fucking me face over the edge too and before I knew it I was swallowing a thick wad of jism down my throat, I carried on sucking until no more came. Both guys pulled out of me as their cocks softened, I took the opportunity to flex my back and take some deep breaths. Then I felt a pair of hands on my hips with a deep voice telling me to brace myself before I felt the head of a fat cock push into me, clearly having just had my arse pounded had removed some of my rings resistance as he had no trouble entering me. On and on he pushed up into me, clearly he was a big boy as I felt him nudging my inner ring before pushing on up, he had to be a good ten inches in length. I commented on this fact which made him laugh.

When he'd stopped laughing he confirmed "Being this big does make it difficult to get girls to agree to being fucked but you gay guys seem to love it!"

"Oh yes indeed" I agreed.

I felt a tap on my head so I looked back round to find another cock waving in my face, wasting no time I swallowed the head and shaft down to the base. I was getting into the swing of this game and just loving it, so much so that I was genuinely disappointed when both guys shot their loads into me because it meant there would be an interruption in the fucking. Not that I had to wait long because the next two guys were impatient and couldn't bury their cocks into me quick enough. Like two rabbits their thrusts were quick and sharp, coming very quickly. The final pair of hunters then assumed their positions only to have the one behind me moan about the fact that my hole had been stretched so much and that there was so much jism up inside he could gain little friction from me. The hunter at my head gave me a sly grin before pulling out of my mouth, he told me to stand up while he lay down on the floor with his cock standing to attention. The other hunter must have understood his intentions because I felt his hands on my shoulders pushing me downwards and instructing me to sit down straddling his waist with his cock buried deep inside me. The hunter lying down then wrapped his arms around my chest holding me tight, this had the effect of exposing my hole and his cock buried within. The hunter who had complained knelt down behind me, placed his cockhead at my opening and with some effort pushed his cock in alongside the one already there. I felt extremely stuffed and they seemed satisfied with the effect, after a couple of minutes of adjusting to each other's presence they coordinated their thrusting and before long were hammering away as if there was no tomorrow. Having two cocks thrusting independently inside me was a novel experience and after the initial discomfort had subsided it was one that I was really getting into. Seeing that I wasn't struggling against the intrusion the bottom hunter released me and I was free to grind myself further down onto the thrusting cocks and act like the complete slut I was!

jaypbee
jaypbee
51 Followers