Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaypbee
jaypbee
51 Followers

All too soon I felt the familiar pulse of erupting orgasms and the shuddering of guys bodies and the slow subsidence of their erections before pulling out of my sloppy hole with a wet squelch. I thought this was going to be it as all eight guys had shot their loads and I'd be making my way back to the castle but no, the guys had other ideas. The first two hunters were raring to go again and quickly got themselves into position replicating the previous engagement. This time they slipped in easily and I was bouncing for pure pleasure. I felt a tap on my left shoulder, looking in that direction I was presented with the modest sized cock again, timing my bouncing I took the cock in my mouth and swallowed it deeply in one smooth motion. Within a couple of minutes the cock in my mouth shot its load down my throat and withdrew quickly. The reason for this became apparent as the owner of the cock had been pulled backwards and the next hunter took his place. I certainly recognised the next cock, it was the ten inch monster. In my mouth it felt a whole lot wider than up my arse! It took all my effort to suppress my gag reflex but eventually I managed to swallow all of it, as his balls brushed my chin I felt him lightly tap me on the head as if to congratulate me on my efforts. He was an expert at this game and this time he was gentle in his thrusting motions so as to prevent me from heaving. I was so fixated on the cock in my mouth that I that I failed to notice the two cocks ejaculating up me hole until that is they withdrew leaving a slowly closing void.

The last two hunters gestured for me to get into position but even I could tell that my ring had lost a lot of its elasticity and as I squatted down to receive their cocks try as I might my ring was too loose to clamp down on them to give sufficient friction.

One of them said "It's no use I can't feeling anything in that sloppy hole, what are we going to do?"

Before I could say anything Mr Big Dick who had been getting a blow job from me cleared his throat and said he had an idea which might just help their plight. Indicating that we were to disentangle, he then got me to lie on my back and pull my knees to my chest by interlocking my arms together. Then he got the hunter to kneel down and reinsert his cock into my hole which he did with no resistance at all. Looking through my legs and over the shoulder of the hunter in me, I saw Big Dick crouch down and reach under the hunter which drew an anxious look from the guy. Then I felt a couple of finger tips touch my ring and explore the surrounding area before gently pushing inwards, then I felt a third and fourth finger join the first two. While he was gentle in the entry there was no stopping him, then the thumb appeared, still he didn't pause, only when he got to the widest part of his hand did he allow me time to adjust to the intrusion before his whole hand entered my rectum and wrapped itself around the hunter's cock. I could feel the hunter start to thrust again, effectively being wanked off by Big Dick. Within a few minutes the hunter came, shooting his jism up me and pulled out to be replaced by the last hunter still waiting to fuck me. Big Dick left his hand inside me during the change over and started to massage the new cock until it too spurted jism and withdrew. By now I was getting sore and tired, what was worse despite the eight hunters having orgasmed at least twice each I myself had not come once and my balls were aching big time! Big Dick still had his hand in me when he knelt down between my legs and started to fuck me with his balled fist, in no time at all my cock was as hard as rock and with a loud groan and I shot load after load of jism all over my chest and stomach. He gently withdrew his hand from my aching hole and then to my surprise licked every drop of jism from my body.

When finished he looked up at my surprised expression, smiled and said "It's was only fair considering what a great sport you've been for me and my mates."

"Here! Here!" Agreed the other hunters as they helped me to my feet and continued to support me as I was a little unsteady on my feet.

Walking slowly back to the castle I took my time to admire the hunters naked physiques, each one appeared to be under 25 and had naturally toned bodies without having that over developed look that the gym can create. I asked them to take off their masks so I could see them more clearly.

"No, no, no" they laughed, "you'll be able to recognise us if we did and we don't want that to happen."

Oh well it was worth a try I thought as I returned to admiring their bodies. As we passed through the main doors into the hall way I noticed that the night lights had been lit, what time was it I wondered? As we climbed the staircase I looked up at the grandfather clock on the first floor, it was 1.15am! How time flies when you're having fun! I waved a quiet good night to the guys and carried on up the stairs to the third floor where my bed was calling me. As I silently let myself into the dormitory I could see the sleeping outlines of my colleagues, being naked I didn't have to bother undressing, I simply crawled into bed (I'll have a shower in the morning I promised myself) and quickly drifted off to a well deserved oblivion.

CHAPTER 6 – HIKING ROUND THE ESTATE

The sound of movement and quiet talking woke me up, casually opening one eye I watched the slender naked figure of Callum walking over to the shower area, the voices I could here were of Dave and Tom making plans for today. I closed my eyes again and relived last night's events in my mind, until that is I heard the deep voice of Marc asking what time I'd got back last night.

"Eh?" I feigned innocence.

"Don't give me that!" He laughed in response. "I got to bed at 1pm and you weren't back then, I take it a good time was had by all?!"

Still keeping up the pretence I said "I don't know what you mean."

"Oh really, so if I stick a finger up your heiny hole I won't find any trace of lube or spunk?"

With that he got out of bed and made a grab for my duvet.

"Ok, ok, I admit it, I did see a little bit of action last night as no doubt you did too if you were out so late!" I retorted.

Still he grabbed my duvet, but instead of taking it off me, he climbed into bed with me and snuggled up kissing me on the back of the neck and draped an arm over me. Just as we were getting comfortable Neil sauntered over and said "Come on lovebirds you have twenty minutes to get shaved, showered and dressed before breakfast, we have a full day ahead of us."

With a big sigh we kicked the duvet off and did as we were told.

Twenty minutes later we were washed and dressed, our clothing had been washed and pressed overnight before Douglas brought them back early this morning. Being clothed again felt a novelty having been naked for nearly twelve hours but this early in the day it felt more appropriate as we walked down the stairs joining the students on our way to the dining hall. Sitting in the dining hall eating my cereal and toast I gazed outside the tall windows watching the tree tops gently swaying in the breeze, there wasn't a cloud in the sky. It's going to be a scorcher I thought to myself.

Having completed breakfast Douglas ran through the plans for the day. He confirmed my thoughts by announcing that the weather forecast was for a hot sunny day, perfect for exploring the estate which is exactly what they had planned for us. As with last night the students were going to be split up into groups, this time six groups of ten students with one member of staff to supervise. Each group would be given a route map unique to the group so that our paths wouldn't cross, the estate was that huge. They estimated that the hike should take approximately eight hours depending on the speed we walk and how long we stop for lunch. As we'd be several miles from the castle we would be supplied with a packed lunch. One final piece of advice, Douglas gave was to take plenty of sun cream, water to drink and walking boots to wear. Sounded sensible advice to me. Having completed his speech he gave us fifteen minutes to get ready, collect our lunch and meet up outside the main entrance.

Fifteen minutes later I was standing outside in the sunshine, wearing my "uniform" complete with baseball cap, wraparound sunglasses and a small back pack containing my lunch, two bottles of water and sun cream. I was feeling slightly overdressed as the ten students I would be accompanying were wearing considerably less clothing. All ten carried back packs and wore stout walking boots, four (Rob, Harry, Donny and Wes) were wearing T-shirts and jeans, three (John, David and Steve) wore T-shirts and shorts and the remaining three (Lee, Jake and Toby) were totally naked except for sunglasses. Needless to say these three were the "posing" type, more interested in drawing attention than practicalities like going hiking for the day. I would be lying if I said that I was upset by their actions, after all they had good physiques and were attractive looking.

Dragging my eyes away from the naked guys I studied the map I was holding in my hands, our route would take us part way round the lake, then veering off to the right through the open woodland and into the forested area. Then we climb up to the ridge overlooking the castle following it all the way down to the coastline before turning inland following the river back up to the lake and then back to the castle. We should get some good views from the ridge, I was glad I had brought my camera with me.

Rob and Harry naturally gravitated towards me and the three of us spent the next couple of hours chatting easily and walking at a comfortable pace, we seemed to have a lot in common. As a whole the group remained together but the dynamics changed constantly, thankfully no one was left alone so I was able to concentrate on the conversation with Rob and Harry. The scenery was breathtaking (and not just the naked bodies walking in front of me), I promised myself that I would come back another day so that I could take my time and explore the area in greater depth, hopefully with someone to enjoy it with. As we climbed up to the ridge and looked back on our progress, I took a deep breath and smelt the distinctive aroma of pine trees below us. Life was good I decided and said as much to my two companions, they both agreed, then nudging me in the ribs they said life would be even better if they could get their hands on the three posers. Looking over at the guys in question, I announced that I had a plan and told them to leave it with me. They tried fishing but I wouldn't be drawn and eventually the conversation moved on.

Finally we arrived at a natural stopping point, it was sheltered from the prevailing winds and a natural sun trap. It also overlooked the sea so provided a magnificent vista while at the same time feeling private as the coastline is uninhabited.

"Hey guys!" I called out, "I think its lunch time, I don't know about you but I'm starving."

This seemed to be a popular decision as they all stopped in their tracks and formed a group around me. Within minutes our packed lunches had been opened and we were tucking into them with great gusto. As it was consumed I began to study Lee, Jake and Toby as if I was sizing them up, then gently shook my head before looking away. Jake had spotted this (as I had intended) and asked what was up.

I said "Oh nothing, well actually there is, I'm getting concerned about you, Lee and Toby."

"Why?" Jake asked. "We're okay."

"Yes, you might be now but by the time you get back to the castle you're going to be badly sunburnt and in a lot of pain, you might even have permanent skin damage if you're not careful." I replied.

"No man, you're wrong, we're okay." Jake argued.

"If that's so" I countered "then why are your shoulders already burning?"

As he felt his shoulders Jake's expression changed from cockiness to one of concern. He said "You're right, it is getting sore, what can be done?"

I replied saying "I think it's important that you're properly covered in sun cream and covered all over."

Reaching into my bag I pulled out my sun cream and asked him "Are you happy for me to do it?"

"Sure, I don't see why not" he replied, "after all we're all guys together aren't we and I'm not the shy retiring type."

Hardly seeing you've been wandering around naked all day I thought to myself. He then played right into my hands by asking about Lee and Toby, shouldn't they too be treated especially as they were both fair skinned?

"Too right", I agreed, "but I only have one pair of hands I will need help if we're not to delay the treatment. Rob and Harry will you help me please? Lee and Toby please come and stand next to Jake. Rob and Harry all you need to do is do exactly as I do and you will be alright. Is everyone in agreement?"

Nods all round, so I took the bottle of sun cream and poured a large quantity into my other hand and started to plaster it over Jake's back and shoulders. Handing the bottle over to them Rob and Harry faithfully copied my movements. For the next five minutes I carefully and methodically massaged the cream into every square inch of his back and shoulders. I paused for a moment to get some more sun cream, thinking I'd finished Jake went to thank me but I stopped him short and asked him to bend over and grab his knees.

Frowning he asked "Why?"

I explained that his cheeks were a very sensitive area as they don't normally see sunlight and it's important that I am especially thorough, by assuming this position all areas are exposed so helping me. Apparently accepting my explanation Jake bent over, grabbed his knees and exposing his puckered anus to me. Lee and Toby assumed the same position, sending Rob and Harry to heaven by the expression on their faces. With a handful of sun cream I resumed the massaging, this time starting at the heels and working upwards I got a close and intimate look at his balls hanging free and his winking eye, what a sight to behold! When my hands got to his cheeks my massage became more sensual, then casually I poured a little sun cream down his crack, letting it accidentally trickle onto his anus. Pretending to wipe away the cream, my finger accidentally rubbed his anus and a fingertip slipped just inside. The ring quivered in response but quickly relaxed, waiting for Jake to say something I held my finger still. When he made no comment I took a chance and slipped my finger further in making sure that as I did so I rubbed against his prostate. Looking over to Rob and Harry I nodded at them that they were to try the same trick, which they did with a subtle smile. From Lee and Toby's expressions I could tell that they had just had fingers inserted into their anuses but as Jake had shown no reaction they didn't want to lose face and so put up with it too.

My finger was now completely inserted and constantly stroking Jake's prostate, discretely I adjusted my position and in doing so I could see that he now sported an erection. Slowly withdrawing my finger I told Jake to stand upright again and as if nothing had happened started to apply the sun cream to his chest and arms as thoroughly as I had on his back and legs. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Rob and Harry doing the same. Then kneeling down I applied the sun cream to Jake's shins and thighs, moving up to his waist and stomach I applied a little more cream before turning my attention to his balls and rock hard erection. As I gently rubbed the cream along his shaft I felt a pair of hands grab the back of my head and forcefully guided my mouth down onto his cock head. Mmm this was going better than I had anticipated, not wanting to waste a golden opportunity, I quickly opened up and allowed him inside. His hands held my head still as he began to thrust with his hips, effectively fucking my mouth. With his hands effectively occupied elsewhere I took advantage of the situation by snaking one of my hands up between his thighs and gently reinserted my index finger so that I was able to stroke his prostate and at the same time massage his balls with my other hand. This made him groan with lust and he pumped my mouth more fiercely, within a few minutes he started to shudder and then I felt his hot jism shoot down my throat. Enjoying the sensation of a hot cock in my mouth I carried on sucking until it had softened, releasing it from my mouth I casually withdrew my finger from his anus and stood up.

Glancing sideways I could see that Rob and Harry were still busy blowing Lee and Toby, all appeared to be having such a fantastic time that I had to grin and said to Jake "Well I think you're safely covered now for the rest of the day."

Returning my grin, he agreed and remarked "Aren't you a smooth operator? If I didn't know better I would have thought you had planned this little escapade."

Giving my best innocent look I said, "Who me? Oh no, not me, I was simply looking out for your best interests!"

By now the others had finished and we had an impromptu group hug to show each other that we were okay with each other.

There was a gruff "Hmm and what about us?" Looking over my shoulder I saw Donny, Wes, John, David and Steve with hands on hips and mock frowns on their faces.

Smiling back at them I said "Sorry guys, how can we be of service?"

"Well for a start how come we haven't been offered some sun cream and what about the end of massage extra service?" David said acting as spokesperson.

"Okay, okay" I replied "but if you want to receive the same treatment then you'd better stop that frowning and get out of those clothes pronto, our lunch break is nearly over."

Frowns changed to grins and the five guys needed no second invitation as they quickly shed their clothes which landed in a pile in front of them. Within a minute I had five naked men standing in a row proudly sporting erections and a 'come and get it' expression on their faces. I had a slight problem five guys and only two helpers, I needed another two – mmm, time to rope in two musketeers! I looked over to Jake, Lee and Toby who were lounging nearby chatting casually and enjoying the views from the ridge out towards the sea.

I called out "Guys, can I have your attention please? I need a couple of volunteers over here to lend me, Rob and Harry a hand with these poor needy men, who's going to help?"

Lee looked at Toby, Toby looked at Jake and Jake looked at Lee. None made a move, until Jake looked up at me, shrugged his shoulders and said "Sure, why not, after all one good turn deserves another."

This spurred the other two into action, not wanting to appear churlish and ungrateful they both volunteered. Excellent I thought, this saves me a job! I turned to Rob and Harry and asked them to strip too because I had a feeling they were going to get messy, puzzled but clearly trusting me, they stepped out of their clothes and stood next to me waiting for my next instruction.

Within a few minutes I was busy offering advice and guidance to the three novices on how to massage the sun cream effectively into their recipients back, shoulders and legs. This time when the five guys bent over and grabbed their knees no subtlety was needed. I openly instructed them how to massage up the cheeks and the crack between. The bottoms were waiting and willing for this treatment so no one resisted when I hatched my next plan, silently I indicated to the masseurs that they were to liberally apply sun cream to the crack and work it deep into the anus, warming the ring up and if possible insert two, preferably three fingers. Then having applied cream to their own erect cocks they were to grab hold of the recipient's hips and enter in one smooth but gentle thrust. The look of shock on the guys faces was a treat to behold, but strangely enough I didn't see one guy try to pull away and as they were fucked I spotted them discretely wanking themselves off. Oh how I wish I had a video camera, this was a perfect setting for a porn movie but of course it would have been me unethical and would have destroyed the spontaneity of the event. I simply sat back and enjoyed the scene playing out in front of me. All too soon one by one the ten men were orgasming and the impromptu group fuck came to a natural end. Cleaning themselves up afterward using the tissues thoughtfully provided with our packed lunch, comments were made about how this group was gelling together and how much fun they were having, even if it wasn't in ways that they had expected. I had to agree with them and I was pleased by the way that they seemed to naturally accept me as their unofficial leader. I guess it was due to the fact that I was a little older than most of them and also a member of staff. It was reinforced by the fact that all ten of them were now stark naked (except for their walking boots) and I remained fully clothed. To keep it this way I discreetly collected up their clothes and stuffed them into my rucksack, Wes and Donny watched me but said nothing, perhaps they thought I was simply being helpful (that's me). The time had come to make a move and get back on track; otherwise we'd be late getting back to the Castle.

jaypbee
jaypbee
51 Followers