Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaypbee
jaypbee
51 Followers

"Come on guys, shake a leg we've got some catching up to do" I announced.

Not waiting for a response I grabbed the map and marched off along the ridge in the direction indicated on the route planner. I never tired of the views from the ridge and I constantly looked from side to side trying not to miss a single detail. I must have walked about 500m before I heard thundering footfalls approaching me from behind, reflexively I looked over my shoulder and what I saw took my breath away. Ten muscular attractive young men running at full speed, totally naked with their tackle swinging from side to side in response to their pace. Quickly they were upon me, surrounding me laughing wildly before racing on clearly enjoying the feeling of freedom that nakedness brings. Donny was the last to run past me and threw me a dare to catch them up if I could, old man. Old man indeed! We'd see about that! Accepting the challenge I broke into a trot, after a couple of minutes I realised that I wasn't gaining on them so I quickened my pace to a flat out run. Slowly but surely I was catching up on them, before all I could hear was there laughing and shouting, now I could actually see them before they disappeared round the next corner. I did have an incentive to keep up with them, the sight of their muscular legs and arms pumping and their buttocks bouncing on every footfall. Finally I was about ten feet behind them and that's where I stayed until we reached our next destination, the beach.

Bursting through the cover of the trees on the shoreline, we exploded noisily panting with chests heaving onto the deserted shoreline. Skidding to a halt in the sand we gazed about us as we caught our breath. The setting was idyllic; a secluded cove, soft golden sandy beach with gently lapping waves and the tree line providing total privacy. The sun had been beating down on us for a long time and the day was hot, boy did that water look inviting! While the other guys were kicking and splashing water over each other in the surf I decided that I would join them, I'd had enough of sweating in my clothing on such a hot day. Walking back to the shady tree line I put my heavy rucksack down and started to undress folding my clothes carefully as I went savouring the cooling breeze as each item of clothing was removed. When I was down to just my boxer shorts the other guys noticed my actions and started wolf whistling and shouting it was about time that I got my clothes off and be one of them. Then they charged me en masse, before I could react they had surrounded me so I had nowhere to run, then Jake grabbed my boxers by their waistband and sharply pulled them down. Treating this as a bit of fun I laughed and stepped out of them thinking that they would now release me as I was as naked as them, I should have known better. As their bodies pressed into me I could feel their aroused states and I let my hands snake downwards to caress their erections. This only served to seal my fate, as Jake announced that I was clearly up for it and it was time for me to get my comeuppance. Shooting a concerned look in his direction, he laughed and said I'd find out what his plan was all too soon.

Unknown to me Wes and Lee had been scouting the area for a suitable platform, finally finding what they were looking for they shouted for us to join them. I was shepherded over to what turned out to be a moss covered fallen tree trunk about two feet in diameter. Jake agreed that this was perfect and quickly lay down on it supporting himself with his hands and feet, his erect cock stood proudly upright while his balls hung down between his outspread thighs. I wished that I had my camera to hand as this made for a tantalising sight. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Rob return from my rucksack with my sun cream and applied it liberally to Jake's cock. As I watched Rob I suddenly felt hands on me, before I could react I found myself lifted into the air and at the same time tilted backwards. Arms linked behind my back and under my thighs changing my posture so that I felt like I was sitting in a chair with my legs spread wide and I was carried over to the reclining figure of Jake. Then I felt a hand reach under me and explore my exposed crack, when it found what it was seeking, my anus, it withdrew and returned with a handful of sun cream which was applied to my crack and then massaged into my hole with first one finger, then two and finally three fingers. The guy who the hand belonged to was clearly experienced in warming up holes because I was soon moaning with pleasure at the feelings the fingers were providing. All too soon the fingers withdrew and my journey over to Jake was complete as I was gently lowered onto his waiting pole. As my body impaled itself I gave into the situation and tried to relax as much as possible, there was a brief pause as my cheeks rested on Jake's pelvis before I was lifted up again and then lowered. Although this was an intensely erotic scenario but my weight quickly took its toll on the guys lifting me and I was lowered down I was told to do the impaling under my own efforts or else. As I rose and fell I asked what the penalty would be if I stopped, the reply I received was physical rather than verbal. While fully impaled on Jake a hand was placed on the middle of my back and pushed me forward. A sense of déjà vu hit me just as I felt a lubricated cockhead push against my ring, after a moment I relaxed further and the cock entered sliding up me alongside the one already there. Adjusting to its presence I started to bounce up and down again and really got into the swing of it. Before long I felt the two cocks expand and then explode shooting spunk deep inside me.

As they shrunk and withdrew an idea sprang to mind, stepping backwards I grabbed hold of Jakes ankles and in a move which caught him unprepared, lifted them and pushed them back against his shoulders. In one swift move I'd pinned him down and rendered him helpless, I told Rob to lubricate Jakes hole and my cock which he did with a grin on his face. Once ready I told Rob to take hold of my cock and place it at Jake's entrance, then in one swift motion I buried my cock in him to the hilt. The shock of the entrance made him roll his eyes and shake his head with sweat beading his brow, I gave him a minute to get used to it before I started to thrust in and out of him. However before I could get into the swing of it I felt fingers exploring my anus again, I stopped my movements to give them easier access to my hole, however I was told to continue so I did. As I pulled back I impaled myself on the finger, then as I thrust in again the finger was withdrawn. The next pull back two fingers entered me, then the next time it was three, mentally I was preparing myself for a cock to slide up me but no, a fourth finger slid easily into me. On the next pull back I felt a thumb tuck itself in behind the four fingers and finally I understood what my assailant intended. As I thrust forward instead of withdrawing the fingers followed me, so when I pulled back I had no choice but to impale myself on the fist pushing against my hole. As the widest part of the hand breached the ring and was swallowed up to the wrist I heard a collective intake of breath and a few gasps of "Jeez, I don't believe I've just seen Jo take a fist up his arse!" I had to grin, if only they knew my capabilities! Jake looked up at me and mouthed a "Are you okay?" to me, I simply smiled and nodded. Each time I thrust forward the fist followed so as a result I impaled myself further each time until the fist reached my second ring. This time there was more resistance and it took a couple of attempts for the fist to pass through the ring and up into my bowels. By now I was ready to explode and as I felt my assailant's biceps rest between my cheeks and my ring was stretched wide against his elbow I could stand it no longer and with a howl exploded my load deep into Jake. Shuddering I collapsed onto Jake while the fist was still imbedded within me. He held me affectionately while the fist was slowly withdrawn and exited with a wet plop. My ring was slow to close, but was helped by a couple of fingers tickling it, making it quiver and close in response. Released by Jake I stood up shakily and looked round to see who my assailant had been, I was surprised to see David grinning from ear to ear holding up his greasy forearm.

"How did you know I could take your fist?" I asked him.

In response he reminded me about the previous evening down by the lake, he had been one of the hunters!

"Well I'll be damned!" I exclaimed "what a small world!"

I looked round at the other guys and asked them what they had thought of the performance as I had not expected it to get so hard core this early in the day. A couple of them were still in a state of shock over the idea that a man could swallow a forearm up his arse without injury but the majority were clearly aroused by what they had seen and started to edge towards me.

"Uh uh!" I laughed, "not so fast guys, we've all got rather hot and sweaty and I for one need to sluice off in that rather inviting water over there. Tell you what, as an incentive I am going to swim across the bay and back and you guys are welcome to join me. In fact the first three of you back on the beach will have the opportunity to follow in David's tracks, if you'd like to that is."

Not waiting for a reply I ran down the beach and into the water, splashing through the surf until I was waist deep. The shock of the cold water took my breath away and I momentarily paused before I dove in and started breast stroking across the mouth of the cove. Behind me I could hear splashing and yelps as the cold water also shocked tender parts, then it went quiet as they concentrated on swimming and winning the race. I was half way across the cove when Toby overtook me which only spurred me on to try harder. As I reached the other side Toby, Rob and Wes were already heading back, on the return journey I was overtaken by everyone meaning that I was the last to leave the water at our starting point. For a minute I stood still on the warm sand allowing the hot sun to dry my body before joining the eagerly waiting group by the fallen tree trunk.

I turned to David asking him to act as trainer for the three lucky winners as he was clearly experienced in the art of fisting. He readily agreed anticipating the power the role would give him. Quickly getting into character he told me to lay face down onto the moss covered tree trunk straddling my legs over it and to rest my head on my hands so that I would be comfortable and able to fully relax. From the cool air blowing around my crack I could tell that straddling the trunk had fully exposed me for all to see. Closing my eyes I did my best to relax and used my ears rather than eyes to follow what was happening, that way I hoped the three would be less nervous about what lay ahead. David told everyone to step closer and watch carefully what he was about to do, he then took the bottle of sun cream and squirted a little bit onto my anus. With one finger he massaged the cream into my ring relaxing it sufficiently to allow the neck of the sun cream bottle to be inserted. Turning to the students David explained that it was vital that there should be large quantities of lubricant in the rectum so that when the fist is inserted it is well lubricated so preventing internal injuries. Having said this he went on to give the bottle a big squeeze and I felt the cool liquid flood into my rectum before the bottle was withdrawn. I could hear the bottle being squeezed again along with quiet slapping noises, David was busy demonstrating how to thoroughly lubricate the whole of the hand and forearm. I felt a finger touch my ring and then smoothly push deep inside before withdrawing again, two fingers were then partially inserted and started to twirl around massaging my ring. David informed the students that every time the ring was expected to take a larger object (or more fingers) it was important to relax the ring and stretch it slightly beforehand so as not to cause pain to the recipient. The two fingers were pushed deep into me and withdrawn, then three fingers pushed just inside me, again twirling around and then fully entering me. After four fingers had been inserted and withdrawn David demonstrated how to tuck the thumb in behind the fingers to form a cone and the best technique for the slow insertion of the hand. Leaning over my shoulder he whispered into my ear asking me to do my best to relax and checking that I was okay. I kept my eyes closed but nodded to indicate that everything was just fine.

I felt the coned fingers gently press against my hole and as the ring relaxed they slid deeper inside, this continued until the hand reached its widest point at the knuckles where it stopped. David told the students to have patience as this was always the sticking point, a little more pressure is required but not too much as the ring will always relax after a short delay. True to his word my ring did indeed relax and the hand smoothly slid up into me with the ring closing shut behind it. Jeez it felt heavenly and I sighed in appreciation which was echoed by the student's collective sigh. The hand remained stationery allowing me to adjust to its presence, then it pulled backwards stretching my ring again, this time the relaxation pause was shorter before the ring expanded hand was released. I expected the hand to fully withdraw but instead it pushed back inside a little more firmly than before. This time there was virtually no resistance, his hand slid in smoothly and slowly continued sliding up my rectum until his finger tips touched my inner ring. Pausing David described what he could feel and how the method of getting through this ring was identical to getting through the outer anus. Nodding their understanding the students moved a little closer and I could feel the hairs on their legs brushing mine, heightening the erotic sensations coursing through my body. Returning his attention to my ring I felt his fingers massaging the inner ring, slowly increasing the pressure and the number of fingers pushing through. All too soon I felt the widest part of his hand reach the ring and after a firm push he was through causing me to arch my back in response. I could feel his hand travelling deep into my bowels and my anal ring stretching wider and wider as more of his forearm buried itself inside me until his elbow was pushing against it. I looked over my shoulder to indicate that he had gone far enough for now, acknowledging my limits David relayed this back to the students saying that the recipient's limits must always be respected in order to avoid injury. Slowly withdrawing his arm I could tell my two rings were now very relaxed and offered little resistance to the exiting hand.

David asked who would like to go first, Toby immediately shot his hand into the air like an excited kid, not waiting for permission he grabbed the sun cream and started to lubricate his hand and forearm. Then under David's guidance Toby inserted his fist into my rectum and then slowly and carefully continued up into me until his forearm had been swallowed. His hand and arm was slimmer than David's so I had little difficulty letting him in and was perfectly comfortable when he withdrew again. I was getting so accustomed to this that I started to drift off to sleep as I felt Wes insert his fist and arm into me and then finally Rob do the same. It was only when I felt something had changed did I rouse myself and look over my shoulder again to see what was going on. I could see that Rob still had his fist in me but Toby had stepped up again and I could now feel his fingers pushing into me alongside Rob's wrist. Knowing that I was about to be double fisted I did my best to relax. Unfortunately however much I relaxed I was unable to accommodate both fists, perhaps the angle was wrong as Rob and Toby appeared to be jostling for position. I put this suggestion to David and he agreed but what did I have in mind? I suggested they lay down on the ground face upwards approximately at arm length apart then stretching their arms out to meet in the middle with forearms pointing skywards and coning their hands together. They understood what I had in mind and carried out my instructions to the letter, while they got into position I took the opportunity to climb off the log and stretch my limbs. When they were ready I squatted down between then lining up my hole with their finger tips and once I was comfortable I let gravity do the work. As my ring relaxed again the weight of my body pushing down forced the coned hands further inside up to the widest part, this time there was only a pause of a few seconds before my ring expanded further and swallowed the hands completely. Sweat beads appeared on my brow as my body impaled itself further. Glancing upwards at the guys pressing around us I don't anything could have broken the spell I had cast with my actions, they simply wanted to get a good look at my hole stretching around Rob and Toby's arms. Before long the second ring was reached, again I had to use my body weight to push the two hands through the ring and on upwards into me. As my cheeks touched the ground and the arms were in as far as possible I could finally let my legs relax and pay attention to my throbbing cock.

David saw my intention and with a frown slapped my hand away from my cock, "Oh no you don't! That's my prize" he declared.

Then he lay down in front of me and promptly starting sucking on my cock, as I approached my climax he swallowed the whole shaft down his throat. Wave after wave of orgasms hit me sending jets of jism down his throat which he swallowed with gusto, out of the corner of my eye I saw that John and Lee were following David's lead and were sucking off Rob and Toby. Finally as the shuddering eased I stood up slowly pulling the two fists out of me with a very wet squelch and walked stiffly into the sea to rinse off. Before long I was joined by Wes, Rob, Toby and David and we had a five minute rough and tumble in the water before having a group hug and returning to the group. I took the opportunity while I had their attention to thank them for a totally brilliant day, one that for me had been a total head trip and for letting me expand their sexual horizons which I hope they too had enjoyed. My speech received a warm welcome and much applauding, I think it's fair to say that they had indeed enjoyed themselves and would very much like to repeat the activities; in fact they were raring to go again! I apologised saying that they'd just have to wait until another day as my body had been abused enough for one day and we really needed to get back to the castle as the sun was beginning to sink in the sky and we still had a couple of miles to go according to the map.

The group was suddenly galvanised and within minutes everyone had their walking boots back on and were ready to go, what a sight we must have been! Ten naked guys and me (naked except for a baseball cap and rucksack on my shoulder briskly marching through the woods until we reached the river mouth, then following the tow path up stream we shortly arrived back at the lake and the castle in the distance. Spirits were high and a lot of singing and banter was going on when we rounded the corner and into the main court yard. The place was buzzing with students coming and going, we got several high fives and a few whistles at the sight of our bodies en masse. Smiling in response we went through the main doors and into the relative cool of the main foyer. As I went to climb the stair case I heard my name called, looking round I saw the grinning figure of Marc walking towards me.

"What happened to your clothes? Did you get mugged on the way?!" he asked.

jaypbee
jaypbee
51 Followers
1...34567...14